Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. (1663 Views)

Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows / D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming / There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by fryoobest(m): 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2010
Pls Nlanders, what do u hv to say about this, my babe keeps exchanging phone no with every toaster that comes her way. And they keep her phone busy 24/7 with calls and text. Each time i confront her, she tells me there is nothing going on. This is worrisome as i don't intend loosing her cos i hv invested so much on d rltship.
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by violent(m): 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2010
Son, you're having security issues!
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2010
Is she using etisalat?
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by double08(m): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2010
Violent, u are so violent,
@poster your girl is a sucker for attention
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by Pennywise(m): 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2010
Ur babe today could be somebody's wife tomorrow. Think of her as trying to diversify in order to protect her future interests.
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by googles: 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2010
Pennywise:

your babe today could be somebody's wife tomorrow. Think of her as trying to diversify in order to protect her future interests.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by arsenesholer(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2010
yorke:

Is she using etisalat?
lol i know what u r talking about. . .
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by double08(m): 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2010
dat stupid etisalat advert?
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by omega25red(m): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2010
Pennywise:

your babe today could be somebody's wife tomorrow. Think of her as trying to diversify in order to protect her future interests.
cold blooded but true

why not ask her why she insists on giving her number to every guy or better yet start giving your number to girls to see her reaction (might blow up in your face)
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2010
violent:

Son, you're having security issues!

nope, his babe just lacks respect for him
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by femy2010(m): 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2010
She is very open to possibilities and maybe OUR GIRL FRIEND seems more like it.
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by deniyor: 1:25am On Aug 30, 2010
Your investments in her stock market is about to crash! It's time for you to pull out whatever you can still salvage out of her portfolio.

PS if your story is true and not exaggerated, don't listen to those who say you are insecure.
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 30, 2010
@poster
it all depends on what your gal is in your relationship for ,what these guys wants from her and what she is expecting from these guys.
there is nothing with having friends but someone who gives her number to every Dikc and Tom has some personality issues or simply an hidden agenda.
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2010
Hmm
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by femy2010(m): 10:13am On Aug 30, 2010
Well said.
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by carlinks: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2010
some girls just get high on receiving a lot of calls daily as if they are competing with someone, probably she enjoys the attention she gets from friendz and she is feeling like a hot babe, sit and talk with her,if she doesn't change, forget ur investment and move on
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by yinqxy(f): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2010
Y nt let her see reasons with u & if she does nt agree beat her 2 death
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by femy2010(m): 10:45am On Aug 30, 2010
Bully in the house grin
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by Olami099(m): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2010
@poster,4rm d looks of tins,this babe is a LovePeddler she keeps giving out services in exchange of cash.Better shop ur own and live herm,she no be realooooo.Thread carefully dude!!!
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by 1104(f): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2010
pls whats her #,
I would be intwested in gettin it too, grin
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by femy2010(m): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2010
Where is Mrs 190?Are man is going astray oooo grin
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by 1104(f): 11:47am On Aug 30, 2010
i now a woman while my wife omolola is now the male.
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by Omolola1(f): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2010
190, :

i now a woman while my wife omolola is now the male.

grin grin grin grin grin

@ Poster,

what did you invest in her?
by the time she gets married to some other guys that probably invests more than you did, na that time your eye go clear
BTW,
is she using etisalat? grin
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by babyme1(f): 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2010
Does buying her ice-cream means u are investing? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

She doesn't see any future with you
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by Olami099(m): 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2010
Love uuu wantintin.Mr&Mrs 190.Mr190,give guys chance make we share Mrs 190{joking)
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by queeneve: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2010
She is NOT THAT INTO YOU,

Leave with dignity, NOT CHARMING TO CRY OVER SPILT MILK,
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by 1104(f): 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2010
Olami099:

Love uuu wantintin.Mr&Mrs 190.Mr190,give guys chance make we share Mrs 190{joking)

Im now the female and Omolola is now the male, we both are mr.and mrs.190 grin grin
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by Onchedu(m): 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2010
fryoobest:

Pls Nlanders, what do u hv to say about this, my babe keeps exchanging phone no with every toaster that comes her way. And they keep her phone busy 24/7 with calls and text. Each time i confront her, she tells me there is nothing going on. This is worrisome as i don't intend loosing her cos i hv invested so much on d rltship.

Ur girl is out of control. She'd probably choose her phone being busy over U too. Not sure bout U but I'd let this type go without giving much thot to it. Not all investments turn out fruitful.
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by mpulesa(f): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2010
@Poster,did you buy her the phone ?If not,then i suggest you let her do whaever with her phone cause you din't pop out any cent tongue
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by dbigrod(m): 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2010
[size=15pt]
mpule@sa:

@Poster,did you buy her the phone ?If not,then i suggest you let her do whaever with her phone cause you din't pop out any cent tongue

senseless reply.am sure u are high on some cheap drugs

nope, his babe just lacks respect for him

correct

some girls do not know what is reasonable and what is not.i`ll advice u talk to her or u start urs.dat would make her change.

- X - = +
[/size]
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by mpulesa(f): 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2010
d bigrod , what is the meaning of senseless slowpoke?
Re: My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. by Olami099(m): 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2010
Nice1,really facinitating,

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? / Help! My Best Friend Has Terrible Mouth And Body Odour! / Omo Why Is It That Naija Guys Who Date Naija Women Tend To Age Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.