Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari (55937 Views)

Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money / Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory / Nigerian Man Refuses To Give A Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by NwaliE01: 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:
Nice one! They can vote but can't hustle.

You can't vote in a bigotic ambassador of hardship as a president and expect another person to rescue you from poverty with his/her hard earned money. NEVER!

Una never chee anychin, this one na just shmall.

They should go and meet Buhari.

Gbam!!!

They should go and meet Buhari
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by KAYD007(m): 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
The day will come you when you guys will need the Hausa Votes for the Presidency, these your nuisances/hate all over the place will be brought to remembrance.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by stagger: 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
akdjr:
Why are Ibos so pained about Atiku lost? I just want to know... As for me whoever win is none of my concern as long as is not PDP who always chase us into the bush from collation center to prefect their rigging in 2003,2007&2011.

Is Atiku an Igbo man? Could he even split any votes in the North? Igbos and the Niger Deltans did their bit for Atiku. He should take some blame for not doing his homework in the North.

Igbos are not interested in any political candidate. They just want to be treated fairly, which Buhari has decided not to do. So leave Igbos alone. Everyone is facing the hardship.

16 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by greensandy: 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
somalianprince:
You will see 20 million yoruba and hausa beggars before you can see one Igbo beggar if you will even see one. cheesy

Now it has to do with numbers.
Beggars are beggars.

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by TLION(m): 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
natinhoo:
Baba, don't blame it on buhari, you just wicked. You even get mind snap am upload
. Oga, shut up. So they can vote but can't hustle and make money.

9 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by olajide8(m): 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Damsyjay:
insanity at its peak among ipob youths..they are still bitter over their loss

They are bitter over so many things- the loss of the GEJ - the fact that buhari is not dead yet and he won his re-elections again, and that nigeria hasn't split finally, that lagos is man's land* owned by the yoruba's - very pathetic, yes as much as we have to force these peeps to be self sufficient in something- it doesn't give anybody the right to snap and post their picture online, because they are fortunately better exposed or positioned or God's mercy is on them - shameful

6 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by stagger: 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
KAYD007:
The day will come you when you guys will need the Hausa Votes for the Presidency, these your nuisances/hate all over the place will be brought to remembrance.

How many Hausas are there in Nigeria?

Are the native tribes in Yobe, Borno and Kebbi Hausas?
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by JayGraphics(m): 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Please I want to understand the concept it shall never be well in your term.
Cause you don't have the protection he has
You don't eat the good food he does.
You don't sleep in a well furnished bed room like him.
So if he not going to be well with him then you are in hell suffering cause someone living a life you ever wanted.
Some thing got me thinking check GBJ appointment and you will see alot of his brethren there.

oilPUSSY:
Buhari started this madness by dividing this country along religious and tribal lines.
His body language, appointment and and his archaic government portray division.
See how the action of Buhari will lead millions of amajiris beggars to perpetual Hunger.

It shall never be well with Buhari.

One mumu up there is calling Ipob.
Is there any evidence to show where the man in question is from ?
Even he's Ipob and so what ?
I though they are third class citizens,.. First Class citizens depending on third class citizens for survival.

May Ipob keep damaging your remaining psyche..
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by edupedia: 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:
Nice one! They can vote but can't hustle.

You can't vote in a bigotic ambassador of hardship as a president and expect another person to rescue you from poverty with his/her hard earned money. NEVER!

Una never chee anychin, this one na just shmall.

They should go and meet Buhari.

Yesterday there was another one by another lady who looks like she neefs money herself...dancing to babia nla..so much immaturity being displayed by those who claim to be Christians....Nigerians need to raise the level of political discussions above the gutter level to which a section of this country and the mods of Nairaland have. decided to drag it
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by AFONJACOW(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
coward go to Aso Rock sai Barbar has enough food and money to give you, I rather use my money play baba ijebu than to help any Hausa/fulani beggars we go see who this next level go pepper for body pass

5 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Butoneday2(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Buhari started this madness by dividing this country along religious and tribal lines.
His body language, appointment and and his archaic government portray division.
See how the action of Buhari will lead millions of amajiris beggars to perpetual Hunger.

It shall never be well with Buhari and all his vulture supporters.

One mumu up there is calling Ipob.
Is there any evidence to show where the man in question is from ?
Even he's Ipob and so what ?
I thought they are third class citizens,.. First Class citizens depending on third class citizens for survival.

May Ipob keep damaging your remaining psyche..
God bless you, pls tell him?

7 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by TLION(m): 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
MobilityExpress:
"He that gives unto the poor lends unto the LORD, and he will give him his reward." - Proverbs 19:17. You think you're doing the poor man by mocking him, nope, you're doing yourself. Mercy will be far from you lipsrsealed
. Man of GOD
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by nduchucks: 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
jarvis4:

Sharaaaap there...
Did you make the money for him?
Ignoramus.

You should watch your posts in what you think is an anonymous site. You could very well be insulting your Father without knowing it.

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by BABANGBALI: 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
made4naijamusic:
Cc Lalasticlala
is that the name of the beggar?
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Butoneday2(m): 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Definitely sure the idiot is gonna be another bitter yeebow..Very immature disgruntled fellows, wetin concern the innocent hausa berger with buhari?
Sharrrrrrap.

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Butoneday2(m): 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
Iceman2017:
grin
All of them were busy shouting next level as if their life depends on it. But the never ponder their present level.
If you are poor, next level means wretchedness and if you are already rich and associated with Buhari... Your next level will be more looting and at the end you will be wealthy.
So fellow nairalanders, which level are you presently?
If you ask me na who i go ask?

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by AgentOfAllah: 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
What a cruel and deplorable thing to do to another human being! Shame on him and on everybody who thinks this is an acceptable way to behave.

7 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by jrusky(m): 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
God bless that guy I love what he did. I pray may God keep blessing the guy too proud of him. These moralf u c k e r s can vote but to work or hussle too hard for them.

No one should give them a dime again. That hand that can't hussle but that same hand can thumb print ballot papers. I stopped pitying them since Feb16 and that is the end. Let them go and work.

I caught a cripple red handed with more than a 700 ballot sheets thumb printing t I mean u caught him live pls these people are bastards.

Nonsense people.

7 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by greensandy: 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
hakeem4:
Igbo people dey beg with rhythm.

You'd see the blind man holding mic
One holding tambourine
One holding drum

They'd now be singing " oh lord come down and manifest your power "

grin grin grin sad angry grin
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by stagger: 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
He that refuses to work, let him not eat. This is clearly in the bible.

2 Thessalonians 3 verse 10 - 12 spells it out clearly.
"For even while we were with you, we gave you this command: “If anyone is unwilling to work, he shall not eat.” Yet we hear that some of you are leading undisciplined lives and accomplishing nothing but being busybodies. We command and urge such people by our Lord Jesus Christ to begin working quietly to earn their own living.…"

God is not a confused God. Anyone who feels he has a hand to thumbprint a ballot for a candidate that has not done anything to better their lot, and still use the same intact hand to beg instead of going to work is a lazy fool.

I have Fulanis who work on my farms, use the money I pay them to buy vaccines and other stuff for their cows. That is diginity in labour. Those almajiris and talakawas should borrow a leaf from this and put those hands of theirs to work.

5 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by donkarmal(m): 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
made4naijamusic:
Cc Lalasticlala
is that all you can say and does that relate to the issue mentioned?
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Delivar(m): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
Damsyjay:
insanity at its peak among ipob youths..they are still bitter over their loss
Stupid comment. Is it only Igbos that voted for Atiku? Didn't Yorubas vote for him? And even northerners.

3 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by baysol: 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Definitely sure the idiot is gonna be another bitter yeebow..Very immature disgruntled fellows, wetin concern the innocent hausa berger with buhari?
Yahoo Igbo boy wey no dey contribute to societies they live in only crime is what they contribute.
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by MobilityExpress: 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
TLION:
. Man of GOD
grin
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by tech18: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
That is inhumane and very wrong. No creature exist except his or her provision is due from the creator the most High.

It can come through me,she,her, him,they,etc

Certainly someone out will help him.

Above the democracy guarantees every Nigerian to vote for any candidate of his or her choice

Atiku and PMB are all Hausa Fulani
Nigeria first

3 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by wisemrtortoise: 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
where are those guys that are shouting that Nairaland does not promote equality when someone posted those election before and after memes
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Smony: 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
Good one der bro, they ar d one chantin "Sai Baba'' they ar contented with their poor life n beggin. nxt level on point

3 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by ChijyWills(m): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Gptins(m): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
If any of dem come near me na dirty slap I go tear dem.....

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Shinjitsu: 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
Poor bastards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amaechi & His Wife See Corpse Of Ake, Eze Umuakpa Of Ogbaland / Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising / Aerial View Of Atiku's Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.