Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend (108012 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by consultancy: 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
haywire07:
Let's not pay attention to the torn boxers, phone, key and that Gtbank Atmcard .

I'm only concerned about a girl who find it cool to chill with a guy who still sags his trouser at that age.
you see she's a cheap girl with low standards. so excited and almost choking the guy wit hugs and cuddles cos he's about to buy her a plate of fried rice and chicken drumsticks.

4 Likes

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by consultancy: 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
haywire07:
Let's not pay attention to the torn boxers, phone, key and that Gtbank Atmcard .

I'm only concerned about a girl who find it cool to chill with a guy who still sags his trouser at that age.
you see she's a cheap girl with low standards. so excited and almost choking the guy wit hugs and cuddles cos he's about to buy her a plate of fried rice and a pair of chicken drumsticks.
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by isahsalee: 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
I don't know what to say, how can you wear a shirt of about 25k, trouser maybe 10k, an iphone and a car key in the hand indicating he owns a car and can't replace a torn boxer, Am confused honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by my2019mind: 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
privaldo:
How is his boxer's now your business, can't people see some things and ignore.
That is how on one thread I read residents publicly disgraced a couple who were having sex in their car.
If I may ask how is it their business, isn't it the couple's love live.

#MindYourBusiness

It is simple, anything you do or bring to a public place is no longer a private affair.

2 Likes

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by rickyboss333: 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
but then girls ennnnn, how can u be dating an unmatured guy at such age still sagging? una can fit love rubbish o.
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by amalab30(m): 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
Na the tiger for the top tear am.

1 Like

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by 9ja083: 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
what is the problem? Maybe that is were he gets his oxygen. grin

1 Like

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by pahen1991: 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
The lady is very childish. Why don't let the know so he can adjust
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by cococandy(f): 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
rickyboss333:
but then girls ennnnn, how can u be dating an unmatured guy at such age still sagging? una can fit love rubbish o.

so the girl is the one with the problem huh? Not the so called ‘unmatured’ guy?

You people and your misogyny will never cease to amaze me. You always have to twist it around on the woman. Ridiculous brainless bunch.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by isahsalee: 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
No, i have changed my mind, the guy knew what he was doing, i think, is more of ritual thing.
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by bobolistica(m): 10:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
haywire07:

ntua
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by okwabayi(m): 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
How did she get so close to snap a picture?
I smell someone faking a situation to trend.
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by cococandy(f): 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
Of course she’s the problem.

Not him.
haywire07:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
He has no money for new pants, but love has taken his head. He rather spends for where to bury his dicck.

shocked Something must kill a poor man. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by MissJoy29(f): 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
Sundarita:

It is always about the girl, like why don't you feel concerned about a guy that still sags in the age and time? Concentrate on the guy, he is the one with a torn pant and a sagged trouser.
Gbam!
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by maasoap(m): 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
tsinzu:
You know say your boxer don tear for yansh, you still dey sag

I don't think he knew, judging by everything I saw in the pic
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by TourismMan(m): 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
But what if the underwear got torn on their way to the shop rite?
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by hisexcellency34: 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
If u ask him now, he will say it's style
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by mknigeriagreat: 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
That car key is for peugeot 206 or old peugeot 406. If you dont believe me ask Ikenna he will confirm it.... or gazzuz.
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by vivaAfrica: 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
Na them Abuja people an fake life...fake life kee you there

1 Like

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by vicstoneint(f): 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A lady has taken to Facebook to share picture of a 'drunk-in-love' couple she saw at Shoprite mall in Abuja.

What interested online users was the torn underwear/boxers the young man wore while sagging his trouser as he proudly held his bae in the supermarket.

Facebook user Esther Akudigwe took to the platform to share the picture of the couple and wrote sarcastically; And i saw dis at shop rite. If he cant hold you like dis in public then he doesn't love u. True love still exists.

Meanwhile, online users have shaded the young man over his underwear, with many berating him for not "living up to the standard" despite using an iPhone and flaunting his car key.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/man-with-torn-boxers-spotted-at-shoprite-mall-in-abuja.html
. Most people live fake life in Abuja, they are everywhere in , you see them in church, shopping malls, weddings, all over, may God help us.

1 Like

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by TemmyT002(m): 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nawa o
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by mechanics(m): 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
Since the man is meeting her needs, she won't care about what he wears.

1 Like

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by ImaIma1(f): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:
Nigerian ladies don't give a flying about men and their upkeep/hygiene so long as they are gaining heavily from you.

Believe me, as long as he has a car and they went to shoprite, believe me, that lady will wholeheartedly suck the hell out of his preeeeq like her life depends on it.

Forget these their social media formings.They can't wait to have that guy.

Do you really hate ladies that much that you always somehow turn everything on the lady?

What about the guy himself? Can't he take care of his hygiene? Or is it not supposed to more of his concern than the lady's?

1 Like

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by hardon1(m): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
see dem forming. how many of us can swear that he/she has never put on torn boxers or pant or bra before.

but the guy for no sag sha grin grin grin grin, i guess he forgot the boxers was torn. still wondering why he didn't notice from the breeze that will be blowing the nyash wink wink wink

7 Likes

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by bonnyhope: 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
Photoshop
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Gbeminayo: 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
Everything na swag na....

see big boy and him for finish.
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by MacLovington(m): 10:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
Maybe it is his yahoo plus lucky pant. cheesy

Wetin concern the babe?
So long he has a good ride and money to splash. He can be a total slowpoke for all she cares.
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by dreamwords: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Maybe na okada tear am as dem dey come shop rite
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Burgerlomo: 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
tsinzu:
You know say your boxer don tear for yansh, you still dey sag

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Greatfullheart: 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
Bros nawa for You Oh, you No even Check Yourself for House Before you Comot, i Wish You Can Pass Through the Military Check Point let Army People...

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Jaypreneur(m): 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hahahaha. This is serious.
See black nyash oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.