Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend (108017 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by SALIMAN(m): 6:27am On Mar 02, 2019
This picz is absolute not right , u should have correct him instead putting his pictures on social media , your flaws will also be posted online one day

1 Like

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Daeylar(f): 6:34am On Mar 02, 2019
Sundarita:

It is always about the girl, like why don't you feel concerned about a guy that still sags in the age and time? Concentrate on the guy, he is the one with a torn pant and a sagged trouser.

Don't mind the goat.
If they remove their misogyny stained glasses and see things as they are for once they might die.
Sundarita:

You do not have any business with whom she is attracted to,The babe there has no fault, she is not the one putting on rag as boxer. If reverse were the case, none of you will drag the guy, it is always the girls.

Tell them grin
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Daeylar(f): 6:36am On Mar 02, 2019
[s]
haywire07:
Let's not pay attention to the torn boxers, phone, key and that Gtbank Atmcard .

I'm only concerned about a girl who find it cool to chill with a guy who still sags his trouser at that age.
[/s]

But you are not concerned about a guy who still finds it cool to sag his trouser at that age?
Only the girl dating him?

Even on a thread where your fellow man is the one disgracing you. You still want to find a way to push blame on the woman. Misogynist
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by PowerpuffGirlz: 6:38am On Mar 02, 2019
This pic is not surprising. Nigerian guys are gross. And iv dated some, sadly.

2 Likes

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Qpbets: 6:42am On Mar 02, 2019
See prove of our yesterday's winning tickets below

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by brainhgeek(m): 6:46am On Mar 02, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A lady has taken to Facebook to share picture of a 'drunk-in-love' couple she saw at Shoprite mall in Abuja.

What interested online users was the torn underwear/boxers the young man wore while sagging his trouser as he proudly held his bae in the supermarket.

Facebook user Esther Akudigwe took to the platform to share the picture of the couple and wrote sarcastically; And i saw dis at shop rite. If he cant hold you like dis in public then he doesn't love u. True love still exists.

Meanwhile, online users have shaded the young man over his underwear, with many berating him for not "living up to the standard" despite using an iPhone and flaunting his car key.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/man-with-torn-boxers-spotted-at-shoprite-mall-in-abuja.html

Are you sure it is not on purpose? Maybe na Yahoo boy. Maybe na through public show of shame the jazz go take work

1 Like

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Bone172: 6:48am On Mar 02, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]see below

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Olas00(m): 6:49am On Mar 02, 2019
That is black and black =
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Gzsbets: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2019
See Prove Below

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by payman(m): 6:59am On Mar 02, 2019
the guy wan tell me say he no dey feel as breeze dey blow am for nyash? i no jst understand
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 02, 2019
tsinzu:
You know say your boxer don tear for yansh, you still dey sag

That guy cut the boxers deliberately, look closely at the tear pattern.
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by olisaEze(m): 7:19am On Mar 02, 2019
Ventilation system in action grin
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by aristocratic5(m): 8:04am On Mar 02, 2019
C gobe
Lwkmd
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2019
Oh God
I think i saw the Anus
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by donbenie(m): 8:08am On Mar 02, 2019
Rednose:
When will some people learn to stop taking photos of others without their consent?
His face is NOT showing,therefore there's nothing wrong with it.. shocked
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by donbenie(m): 8:14am On Mar 02, 2019
SALIMAN:
This picz is absolute not right , u should have correct him instead putting his pictures on social media , your flaws will also be posted online one day
There's NOTHING wrong with the picture,if at his age he still dresses like an ill trained kid,then he deserves all the opprobrium that comes his way..

Moreover his face was not captured in the picture and only him and his girlfriend would know who he is,let him take his correction from there.. cool
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Justbeingreal(m): 8:48am On Mar 02, 2019
undecided

Seen a different post of same issue in the past...

I don't understand some guys is it for spiritual purpose or plain stupidity when one spend on others to impress them but can't do same for oneself..

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Uchimah: 8:50am On Mar 02, 2019
God have mercy. craze wey enter market started from scratching of head.
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by harryakand: 9:56am On Mar 02, 2019
That's how to dress when you buy rugged boxers for 20k grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by BIXYBABE: 10:15am On Mar 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Ayobami7(m): 10:28am On Mar 02, 2019
lol

1 Like

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by liver123(m): 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
See him black nyash, Yeye people
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by gassbee: 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sundarita:

It is always about the girl, like why don't you feel concerned about a guy that still sags in the age and time? Concentrate on the guy, he is the one with a torn pant and a sagged trouser.
it shows d level of class of d lady, there are some babes who can't walk on d road with a guy dat sags talkless of dating a guy dat still sags at dis age
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
That briefs is overdue for change
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
Justbeingreal:
undecided

Seen a different post of same issue in the past...

I don't understand some guys is it for spiritual purpose or plain stupidity when one spend on others to impress them but can't do same for oneself..
such guys will tell u dey doin it 4 lovecheesy
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by SamuelLoch: 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
Wait o, shey breeze no blow am for that open yansh?
The temperature suppose different there na
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by OriginalCEO: 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:
That's a Gucci Spy Camera boxer.

MADE IN CHINA.
thinking outta the box.. me likey
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
blindjustice13:
Looking at this thread,I still say it again,70% of Nigerian male population are useless ,stupid, brainless, backward ,barbarians and savages.

I avoid them on the streets, and I say it again,only my sons are allowed to date Nigerian ladies, no daughter of mine brings a Nigerian man to me,spits.

See they way they made it about the lady,unreasonable cretins,to think this guy will still come online to bash women ,dirty thing, spits.
Yes we know...grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.