Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend (108015 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by PrincessB1(f): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
SexynSerious:
Princess, I would love to give you a Brazilian wax.

You like? grin

Thanks, I'm satisfied with my Nigerian wax grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Justbeingreal(m): 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
lefulefu:
such guys will tell u dey doin it 4 lovecheesy
Such guys are dumb...

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
Too bad, he was able to borrow the rest except a boxer shiorrrr
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
Lol! Idiot! He has enough money to take his girlfriend to buy snacks at shipeite but he does not have enough money to buy boxers, how much is boxers sef?
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Kinjikitile(m): 12:01am On Mar 03, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A lady has taken to Facebook to share picture of a 'drunk-in-love' couple she saw at Shoprite mall in Abuja.

What interested online users was the torn underwear/boxers the young man wore while sagging his trouser as he proudly held his bae in the supermarket.

Facebook user Esther Akudigwe took to the platform to share the picture of the couple and wrote sarcastically; And i saw dis at shop rite. If he cant hold you like dis in public then he doesn't love u. True love still exists.

Meanwhile, online users have shaded the young man over his underwear, with many berating him for not "living up to the standard" despite using an iPhone and flaunting his car key.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/man-with-torn-boxers-spotted-at-shoprite-mall-in-abuja.html
But that boxers ain't torn nah
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by PowerpuffGirlz: 7:05am On Mar 03, 2019
I'm on heat boyz! Anyone interested?
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by wethebest(m): 9:25am On Mar 03, 2019
No b abuja fake like again? Dat guy so dey stay wit person, of all those tins wey dey wit am, na only dat boxer b him own inside. D rest na borrow pose frm who he dey stay wit nd gals wit fish brain no dey hard to dcv.
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by tohyorsih(f): 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
who say make youself wear tear tear boxer commot for house?
KendrickAyomide:
The day i go Catch person they take pictures of me for any public place ehnn.. Na beta beating i go give that person that day
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by SexynSerious(f): 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
I can do Nigerian wax too grin

PrincessB1:

Thanks, I'm satisfied with my Nigerian wax grin
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by PrincessB1(f): 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
SexynSerious:
I can do Nigerian wax too grin

L grin Lz, Congrats
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by KendrickAyomide: 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
tohyorsih:
who say make youself wear tear tear boxer commot for house?
i don't wear boxers
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by tohyorsih(f): 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
really? so wat do u wear? pata? grin
KendrickAyomide:
i don't wear boxers
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by KendrickAyomide: 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
tohyorsih:
really? so wat do u wear? pata? grin
forwhere, I don't wear Anything. I need fresh air
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by tohyorsih(f): 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
forwhere, I don't wear Anything. I need fresh air

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by chukwuyenumlove: 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
JESU!

HOW MUCH IS PANT

HE IS BUYING FOOD FOR A BLEACHED GIRL AND HE CANT TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF.

FOOLISH RUBBISH USELESS YOUNG MAN

PHOTOGRAPHER, NEXT TIME SNAP AND CALL HIS ATTENTION TO IT

LOL
Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Diamond23(f): 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
dat must be frm were he takes in oxygen nd gives out carbon monoxide

Re: Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend by Wantedola(m): 2:47am On Feb 06, 2020
And the is well kitted on some designer wears o... See hin black nyansh inside the boxers and the the girl fresh hand make ham more obvious. E pain me sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.