Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (198999 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Wow, digging out the past aint we? So mature I have to admit, I have heard you dear.

You need to understand what went wrong in the past to make better choices in the present.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
uj_sizzle:
You need to understand what went wrong in the past to make better choices in the present.
I see
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: then what are doing here? Its a religion section isn't it?
i am moving the ministry of atheistic liberation and you are E-Persecuting the prophet of light...... like anton lavey would say "hate atheist, and your journey to misery has just begun" #peace
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
satanist: i am moving the ministry of atheistic liberation and you are E-Persecuting the prophet of light...... like anton lavey would say "hate atheist, and your journey to misery has just begun" #peace
Dude i think you're confused undecided You can't be both an atheist and satanist...it's just hypocritical to say the least.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
satanist: i am moving the ministry of atheistic liberation and you are E-Persecuting the prophet of light...... like anton lavey would say "hate atheist, and your journey to misery has just begun" #peace
Goodluck with the ministry and spreading the word of lucifer the hideous one

*WoA; come prepared, coz here we pray we don't fool around.

God be with u
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
Can someone please kindly justify why my last post thanking my Master was hidden?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
we argue, we fight, but we always end up alright

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Dude i think you're confused undecided You can't be both an atheist and satanist...it's just hypocritical to say the least.
grin grin grin

Confused indeed
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
uj_sizzle:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, satanism is not devil worship, we satanist are de-facto atheist, the founder of the church of satan [ANTON SZANDOR LAVEY] used the word satanist to represent rebellion and indulgence, thats all, so basically the tennet of satanism revolves around the exigesies of atheism. you can read more at churchofsatan.com, thank you.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
ATMC: we argue, we fight, but we always end up alright
Where the spirit of the Lord is...you knowwink Christ is with us
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Can someone please kindly justify why my last post thanking my Master was hidden?
You're breaking the rules of this thread. If you want to praise the hideous one create your own thread and do it there angry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
...plenty drama...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
satanist: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, satanism is not devil worship, we satanist are de-facto atheist, the founder of the church of satan [ANTON SZANDOR LAVEY] used the word satanist to represent rebellion and indulgence, thats all, so basically the tennet of satanism revolves around the exigesies of atheism. you can read more at churchofsatan.com, thank you.
*pukes on the post*

Ewwwwww
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
uj_sizzle:
You're breaking the rules of this thread. If you want to praise the hideous one create your own thread and do it there angry

Which rule exactly did I break?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MrTroll(m): 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
Intolerance...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
satanist: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, satanism is not devil worship, we satanist are de-facto atheist, the founder of the church of satan [ANTON SZANDOR LAVEY] used the word satanist to represent rebellion and indulgence, thats all, so basically the tennet of satanism revolves around the exigesies of atheism. you can read more at churchofsatan.com, thank you.
Smh then y'all are a confused bunch, beginning from Anton. You name yourselves after an entity that's supposedly inexistent, and yet you use it's title and subscribe to it's nature. smh i'm sure satan is laughing in hell now.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: *pukes on the post*

Ewwwwww
i used to be once like you but here i am today, my only wish is that more people will see the truth and light, including you.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

The very first one. You were derailing undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

This; 20. Please cooperate with the moderators, super-moderators, and administrator. Treat them with respect.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Smh then y'all are a confused bunch, beginning from Anton. You name yourselves after an entity that's supposedly inexistent, and yet you use it's title and subscribe to it's nature. smh i'm sure satan is laughing in hell now.
ANTON SZANDOR LAVEY was born stanton howard lavey, and the latino-greek version of his name is ANTON SZANDOR LAVEY, before you type makf you do a little research, it doesnt hurt.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
satanist: i used to be once like you but here i am today, my only wish is that more people will see the truth and light, including you.
*pours holy water on him* She has enough light...you know the type darkness can't comprehend? grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
uj_sizzle:

How can a comment in threat that asked me to comment be derailing? What subject or OP did I derail?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: This; 20. Please cooperate with the moderators, super-moderators, and administrator. Treat them with respect.

Can you show how my comment broke that rule?

How is praising my Master a disrespect to mods?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
satanist: ANTON SZANDOR LAVEY was born stanton howard lavey, and the latino-greek version of his name is ANTON SZANDOR LAVEY, before you type makf you do a little research, it doesnt hurt.
Why don't you 'enlighten' me
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: This; 20. Please cooperate with the moderators, super-moderators, and administrator. Treat them with respect.

This is a request. Not a rule.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MrTroll(m): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

uj_sizzle:
undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
uj_sizzle:
*pours holy water on him* She has enough light...you know the type darkness can't comprehend? grin

If only you know who is the Harbinger of light.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

How can a comment in threat that asked me to comment be derailing? What subject or OP did I derail?
I give up. Take it up with Gracie or whoever hid your post.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
satanist: i used to be once like you but here i am today, my only wish is that more people will see the truth and light, including you.
which light? Here; sleep on this.  

"For God so loved the world,[t] that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God. 19 And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil. 20 For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed. 21 But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God."
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

If only you know who is the Harbinger of light.
R'hollor grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
uj_sizzle:
*rejects holy water* *brings out of sigil of baphomet*

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.