Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,779 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (200593 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ihedinobi:

THAT'S my girl, dammit! grin
undecided

lol grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
satanist: what's a baphomet......ı'm preety sure you thought ıt was a satanıc charm. LWKMD
I know what it is...which is exactly why it's gonna be a paper weight smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I know what it is...which is exactly why it's gonna be a paper weight smiley
even wıth your gra-gra you stıll do not know what ıt ıs, GOOGLE exısts you know?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
no show no audiencesmiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:58pm On Sep 02, 2013
ATMC: no show no audiencesmiley
Go to bed
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 11:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I went to Bing and started typing your name then it proposed atm compilation. I saw wonderful.
good! next! i want dramaaaaaaaa...give me drama orrrrrrr
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 12:00am On Sep 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Go to bed
yhu guys woke me up...now see...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 03, 2013
ATMC: good! next! i want dramaaaaaaaa...give me drama orrrrrrr
arent you supposed to joınıng your hubby ın bed.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:04am On Sep 03, 2013
ATMC: yhu guys woke me up...now see...
sorry o...

I wan close shop now, anything else
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 12:04am On Sep 03, 2013
satanist: arent you supposed to joınıng your hubby ın bed.
i must complete my drama dosage before so,
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 12:05am On Sep 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: sorry o...

I wan close shop now, anything else
i'm thirstyyyy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:05am On Sep 03, 2013
satanist: arent you supposed to joınıng your hubby ın bed.

if you think any of the ladies here have a hubby in their beds, you have another think coming.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 03, 2013
ı don dey go bye-bye**ıf ı wake up late, ı wıll arrest all of you for keepıng me awake***||**
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 12:07am On Sep 03, 2013
satanist: even wıth your gra-gra you stıll do not know what ıt ıs, GOOGLE exısts you know?
Ain't baphomet the creature with a goat's head with the five point star sigil Correct me if i'm wrong.
Can it come in hardware? i suppose
If it can, can it be used as a paper weight? Definitely yes.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 12:07am On Sep 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

if you think any of the ladies here have a hubby in their beds, you have another think coming.
dt's a gud one but same goes for the guys
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 12:08am On Sep 03, 2013
satanist: ı don dey go bye-bye**ıf ı wake up late, ı wıll arrest all of you for keepıng me awake***||**
why leave now dt alfa suggested we hook up?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 12:09am On Sep 03, 2013
Ok nanyt y'all kiss
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:09am On Sep 03, 2013
ATMC: i'm thirstyyyy
*hand her a glass of milk* nyt wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 12:11am On Sep 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: *hand her a glass of milk* nyt wink
lol thanks.,.nyt nyt...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Yooguyz: 12:12am On Sep 03, 2013
gud morning mods in the house,
why am i finding it difficult to open a new topic? Each time i click on the tab it'll tell me the server is overwhelmend. Since yesterday afternoon?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 03, 2013
Yooguyz: gud morning mods in the house,
why am i finding it difficult to open a new topic? Each time i click on the tab it'll tell me the server is overwhelmend. Since yesterday afternoon?

Even the servers are allergic to your Jehovah Witness bs. Keep that info to yourself. tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by EatmyShorts: 1:13am On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove: This demonic fellow, satanist is making my skin crawl. Reading his signature alone leaves me feeling dirty; like I have beheld iniquity with my own eyes (which I have, come to think of it sad )

It's not his Signature that is bringing that feeling, if you know what i mean.

It was the absence of the anointing on this Thread, that made it seem so Cold and Lifeless.

I'm here now and the anointing is with me.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Yooguyz: 1:38am On Sep 03, 2013
EatmyShorts:

It's not his Signature that is bringing that feeling, if you know what i mean.

It was the absence of the anointing on this Thread, that made it seem so Cold and Lifeless.

I'm here now and the anointing is with me.
shadarabaskunturioska! I couldn't help but burst out in tongues when seeing that. YES SIR!

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by EatmyShorts: 2:53am On Sep 03, 2013
Yooguyz:
shadarabaskunturioska! I couldn't help but burst out in tongues when seeing that. YES SIR!

You are Blessed.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 3:09am On Sep 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Apparently not. All these weeks and up to this morning, you have been like grin grin grin LOL, LMAO cheesy etc etc. I thought they were going to make you a mod so I would brand you the laughing mod. But this afternoon and evening you have gone angry sad angry sad.

So it's very easy for a believer to develop another "skin".
The way I laugh online is a replica of the way I laugh offline, however, there are times when the laughter freezes in your throat. Like it did yesterday afternoon. undecided

I had to take break from reading jarring commentaries, Mr Alfa. The internet a lot more powerful than most of us think. sad
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 3:11am On Sep 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Ha ha, very funny. angry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:45am On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove:
The way I laugh online is a replica of the way I laugh offline, however, there are times when the laughter freezes in your throat. Like it did yesterday afternoon. undecided

I had to take break from reading jarring commentaries, Mr Alfa. The internet a lot more powerful than most of us think. sad

Chill, Ishi. tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 4:30am On Sep 03, 2013
aManFromMars:

Chill, Ishi. tongue
tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 03, 2013
We need fresh fight for today. I dey come.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mcfynest(m): 7:06am On Sep 03, 2013
An0nimus:
its not everytime you get to see muskeeto pray. this matter don do am strong thing no be smallgringringrin. amen jare cool

all this atheist sha. the other day it was seun, now mosquito, who is next folykaze
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 7:09am On Sep 03, 2013
mcfynest:

all this atheist sha. the other day it was seun, now mosquito, who is next folykaze

Logic boy things..
The lord Is planning to visit him

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 7:12am On Sep 03, 2013
aManFromMars: We need fresh fight for today. I dey come.
Good morning.bro,
What's good?

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.