Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (197787 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
Some of the stuff I read here makes my skin crawl. I'm so going to minimise my appearance in this section henceforth. sad

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by naptu2: 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Can somebody please delete this thread and warn the OP. https://www.nairaland.com/1413128/why-devil-hates-how-response#17828988

The thread is offensive and insulting to Satanists. It is full of lies and false accusations. It seeks to demonise the peace loving followers of Satan. It broke rules 2, 3, 7, and 8.

How would christians and muslims feel if I go about posting that jesus amd mohamed are pure evil?

Ajibam, that you are a mod does not dispense you from following basic rules of social decorum and other rules of Nairaland.

Super Mods, Seun, are you seeing this? Is this what Nairaland is going to turn into? A Satan bashing forum?

I have discovered, in the past few days, that this section is almost as crazy as the politics section. Highly entertaining! I think I'll become a regular guest here.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
Obinoscopy: Anybody who says christians are fools is entitled to his/her opinion. I don't think such post shld be hidden.

I don't agree with you. Making a blanket comment like that is against rule 2 because it has the tendency to provoke members to insult. It's quite different from when an individual makes a 'foolish' comment and another points that out.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
We have too many moderators on this thread undecided

4 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
manmustwac: You were becoming a big nuisance trolling the whole forum with the word olodo. So when i received a complaint from logicboy about you being first. To comment in his thread with the word olodo (in big fonts as usual) for the 50th time i felt it necessary to ban you & i guess the banning worked eventually smiley

Like I told LB, I am unwilling to go into that argument.

The point still remains, your post above still demonstrates that the text in bold red:

manmustwac:
So calling someone a madman. Is enough to warrant a ban? If thats the ccase you'll be banning everybody for trivial matters. When i was around all i do is HIDE or edit the post. I mean if u ban for being called a madman what do you do with posts with the words F.U.CK or SHIITE? You can,t ban everybody i only ban if someones mother or father is insulted something much more serious than being called a madman

was a lie.

PS:

Your ban did not work as you claimed. I only listened to JeSoul and she achieved what you could not by simply conversing with me. The ish with Alfa is a good example to show that bans do not achieve the desired results.

JeSoul tried imposing bans on Alfa but that didn't work till you tried to reason with him.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: look a few posts up ? people have bashed christianity. these are personal opinions. you cant moderate peoples opinions about issues. personal insults to members ? well thats a different story. the lord, and satan, i am sure can fight their own battles.

@Bold Red: Wrong move!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2013
striktlymi:

@Bold Red: Wrong move!

My Master will always outwit theirs.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
aManFromMars:

ladies and gentlemen, mods and anti-mods, children of darkness, nothing and light, the Battle line has been drawn... Angels Michael and Captain Lucifer are set to do war on the fields of NL.

Captain Lucifer, accuser of the brethren, he who used a snake to put the world in turmoil has sent forth his agent, the Alfa, his most trusted, to represent him on the battlefield.

His orders and words are simple: set up a cross and crucify Jesus again. Vilify him. Enrage his followers. Take up that helmet of logic, the breastplate of evolution, the shield of science, and the sword of formulae, swipe and slash at their very necks. You shall be banned, but I shall raise you up again with a free account. And when the Christians gather on this thread against thee....

Know that I'm only a click away.
tongue

Poetic swag......epic
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
lol LB where was that posted?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
uj_sizzle: lol LB where was that posted?

Somewhere on thr previous page....cant post the link cos am on my tablet.....
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: look a few posts up ? people have bashed christianity. these are personal opinions. you cant moderate peoples opinions about issues. personal insults to members ? well thats a different story. the lord, and satan, i am sure can fight their own battles.

Seems HBG didn't get the message. He is starting to define people's gods for them. https://www.nairaland.com/1422160/story-jizz-us#17841633

HumbledbYGrace: Stories belong in the literature section, since your narrating, I will move it to the appropriate section.

So long...btw the section is that way ------------ยป
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

My Master will always outwit theirs.

Hmmm...

I have seen this script before Alfa...let's not go down this path.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
striktlymi:

Hmmm...

The only thing they have physically are violence and threats of violence. Virtually, they have bans and threats of bans.

Brainwork = 0
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
striktlymi:

Hmmm...

I CAN GIVE YOU A RUM FOR YOUR MONEY.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

The only thing they have physically are violence and threats of violence. Virtually, they have bans and threats of bans.

Brainwork = 0

Alfa I know you are a reasonable man, though very difficult and stubborn, but still you are reasonable.

The mods are kinda new and you can say they are learning on the job. I ask that you do not make their job any more difficult till they find their feet, please.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
satanist: I CAN GIVE YOU A RUM FOR YOUR MONEY.

Why not pass me the rum without collecting money?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
striktlymi:

Alfa I know you are a reasonable man, though very difficult and stubborn, but still you are reasonable.

The mods are kinda new and you can say they are learning on the job. I ask that you do not make their job any more difficult till they find their feet, please.

Why insult my Master?

Why create a thread that has as sole objective, the demonization of my Master? Is that leading by example? Are mods not supposed to be leaders?

If this section is christan only, they should make it so. But if it is open to everybody, then they shouldn't insult others.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Why insult my Master?

Why create a thread that has as sole objective, the demonization of my Master? Is that leading by example? Are mods not supposed to be leaders?

If this section is christan only, they should make it so. But if it is open to everybody, then they shouldn't insult others.

I understand and frankly, I can't fault your stance on the matter. I saw the thread you speak of and like I said before, I understand why a satanist would take offence at it.

I believe the mods are still struggling to understand the diverse nature of this section and being Christians, it is understandable that their bias is tilted on the side of Christianity.

If the mods were not new, I would have only complained about your thread and left the 'fight' for you guys to settle after the run around. But I know you are a man of wits and the mods for now might not know how to take you on, imo.

So for this singular reason, I ask that you please cut them some slack.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by wiegraf: 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
Would you look at that. The only reasonable mod seems to be the one branded heretic.

What does that say about xtianity?

On another note, why does my post proposing xtianity being some sort of mass psychosis get hidden?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
@ Seun

this is your websight, hence your forum.

Anybody that opens a thread that is not meant to educate, expound on his/her religious beliefs like you clearly stated above, but to curse and insult others without an intent of educating, hence not meeting your expectation should be ban and if need be the IP ID should be ban also.

No one has the right to spoil or destroy your business for you by chasing other people away.

It is as simple as that.

Thank you.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MrTroll(m): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
truthislight: @ Seun

Anybody that opens a thread that is not meant to educate, expound on his/her religious beliefs like you clearly stated above, but to curse and insult others without an intent of educating, hence not meeting your expectation should be band and if need be the IP ID should be band also.

No one has the right to spoil or destroy your business for you by chasing other people away.

It is as simple as that.

Thank you.
and you also have no right to tell him what to allow and what to ban. Nonsense!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by GrammarPolice: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
striktlymi:

Like I told LB, I am unwilling to go into that argument.

The point still remains, your post above still demonstrates that the text in bold red:

was a lie.

PS:

Your ban did not work as you claimed. I only listened to JeSoul and she achieved what you could not by simply conversing with me. The ish with Alfa is a good example to show that bans do not achieve the desired results.

JeSoul tried imposing bans on Alfa but that didn't work till you tried to reason with him.
You nag too much angry

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by GrammarPolice: 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2013

Anybody that opens a thread that is not meant to educate, expound on his/her religious beliefs like you clearly stated above, but to curse and insult others without an intent of educating, hence not meeting your expectation should be band and if need be the IP ID should be band also.

It is as simple as that.

Thank you.
angry

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PastorKun(m): 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2013

It is as simple as that.

Thank you.

@Grammerpolice

You missed the bolded tongue

4 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by GrammarPolice: 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pastor Kun:

@Grammerpolice

grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pastor Kun:

@Grammerpolice

Are you the new staff of that jobless "police" ?

Do the Job well o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Vansnickers: 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
Obinoscopy: The poster wasn't refering to any nairalander in particular, my opinion though.

I was banned for calling Nigerian Christians and Muslims Stup!d.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
WHY ARE MODS INTOLERANT TOWARDS NON CHRISTIANS AND ATHEIST, ISNT THIS SUPPOSED TO BE THE RELIGION THREAD [CHRISTIAN, PAGAN, ATHEISM, ETC EXCEPT ISLAM]..... SO WHY ARE THEY HATING??

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
satanist: WHY ARE MODS INTOLERANT TOWARDS NON CHRISTIANS AND ATHEIST, ISNT THIS SUPPOSED TO BE THE RELIGION THREAD [CHRISTIAN, PAGAN, ATHEISM, ETC EXCEPT ISLAM]..... SO WHY ARE THEY HATING??
Have you ever read this: Religion: Share your faith and belief in God or higher powers here.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Purist(m): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
^^ Haha, so this is the response of the "born again Christian mod" that Seun has gifted this section? Interesting times lie ahead indeed. grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Have you ever read this: Religion: Share your faith and belief in God or higher powers here.
FAITH=||DE-FACTO ATHEISM/SATANISM||, HIGHER POWERS=|SCIENCE|*** gOD DOES NOT EXIST....... EVEN YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE EXIGESIS OF CHRISTIANITY, MORE THAN THE SUPPOSED ATHEIST, YOU HAVE LEARN MAN IS A CARNAL BEING AND DEFINE HIS OWN PATH, SO LIVE AND LET LIVE, SO EVERYONE SHOULD GO HIS OWN WAY IN PEACE
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
satanist: FAITH=||DE-FACTO ATHEISM/SATANISM||, HIGHER POWERS=|SCIENCE|*** gOD DOES NOT EXIST....... EVEN YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE EXIGESIS OF CHRISTIANITY, MORE THAN THE SUPPOSED ATHEIST, YOU HAVE LEARN MAN IS A CARNAL BEING AND DEFINE HIS OWN PATH, SO LIVE AND LET LIVE, SO EVERYONE SHOULD GO HIS OWN WAY IN PEACE
Science

Higher powers?

Seriously? Wow, ok cool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.