Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (198997 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
Kai !

I did not come to NL for this:

uj_sizzle:
Don't be silly. Calling an action unreasonable and in no way means the individual doing them is.
She made a rule on that thread, common courtesy demands that even if a 'higher power' had demanded she decongests the pinned thread that she atleast informs us...one 'hey guys i'm gonna change this thread to a general chatbox thing, it's beyond my control' won't hurt, will it? The one thing i'd never wish for her is downfall..i love her way too much for that, you have no idea and i certainly don't want her job. Being a Christian sister like you put it demands i say the truth always to both friends and foe alike, that's all i've done, and i do know being a mod in this section requires objectivity which i've earlier stated.
So do me a favor and stop 'unknowingly' (i'd assume) sowing a seed of discord. Do not misinterprete my words as insults.

have a nice day.

"Evil communication spoils useful manners".
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I give up. Take it up with Gracie or whoever hid your post.

soldier of christ runs away when confronted with logic.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Can you show how my comment broke that rule?

How is praising my Master a disrespect to mods?
because I am a christian and your praise makes a deafening noise to my ears.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: which light? Here; sleep on this.  

"For God so loved the world,[t] that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God. 19 And this is the judgment:
i have seen this a thousand times, so what?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: because I am a christian and your praise makes a deafening noise to my ears.

you are in the wrong section then. try romance.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
satanist: *rejects holy water* *brings out of sigil of baphomet*
lol *bring out bible*
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MrTroll(m): 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: because I am a christian and your praise makes a deafening noise to my ears.
Smh.

What did they say about absolute power again...?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

soldier of christ runs away when confronted with logic.
Gracie is Christ
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
Mr Troll: undecided
we know your here, there is no need for this.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Gracie is Christ

it gets worse. cognitive dissonance due to too much shouting and speaking gibberish?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MrTroll(m): 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: we know your here, there is no need for this.
need for what? undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
satanist: *rejects holy water* *brings out of sigil of baphomet*
uj_sizzle:
lol *bring out bible*

see drama...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
Mr Troll: Smh.

What did they say about absolute power again...?
wetin be your own? Does it pain u
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
uj_sizzle:
lol *bring out bible*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, so the bible is an amulet, i think i'll order one from amazon. ROTFLMAO
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

it gets worse. cognitive dissonance due to too much shouting and speaking gibberish?
more drama
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
ATMC: see drama...

more like childishness.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Gracie is Christ
he meant u
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
satanist: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, so the bible is an amulet, i think i'll order one from amazon. ROTFLMAO
*interlude*
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
truthislight: Kai !

I did not come to NL for this:

have a nice day.

"Evil communication spoils useful manners".

kiss You too.

On a serious note tho, you need to take a chill pill. You take my words as insult forgetting the dictionary has more than one meaning for most words. Why you'd assume i mean harm is beyond me undecided

Oh well, you have a good rest.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
Mr Troll: need for what? undecided
undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MrTroll(m): 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: wetin be your own? Does it pain u
does it sweet you? Like new candy? With many varied flavours? Yeah?

Enjoy.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

more like childishness.
u re d initiator
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: he meant u
I am Christ
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
ATMC: more drama

I went to Bing and started typing your name then it proposed atm compilation. I saw wonderful.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
ATMC: *interlude*
hmmmmm this one is strong[éléyı gıdı gan]***brıng the holy cane**
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Don't be silly. Calling an action unreasonable and in no way means the individual doing them is.
She made a rule on that thread, common courtesy demands that even if a 'higher power' had demanded she decongests the pinned thread that she atleast informs us...one 'hey guys i'm gonna change this thread to a general chatbox thing, it's beyond my control' won't hurt, will it? The one thing i'd never wish for her is downfall..i love her way too much for that, you have no idea and i certainly don't want her job. Being a Christian sister like you put it demands i say the truth always to both friends and foe alike, that's all i've done, and i do know being a mod in this section requires objectivity which i've earlier stated.
So do me a favor and stop 'unknowingly' (i'd assume) sowing a seed of discord. Do not misinterprete my words as insults.

THAT'S my girl, dammit! grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
Mr Troll: does it sweet you? Like new candy? With many varied flavours? Yeah?

Enjoy.
commercial...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
satanist: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, so the bible is an amulet, i think i'll order one from amazon. ROTFLMAO
Only if i get your Baphomet as a mantle piece.......
......or maybe a paper weight undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
satanist: hmmmmm this one is strong[éléyı gıdı gan]***brıng the holy cane**
i say this one is strong! eleyi gidi gan * music* lol
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Only if i get your Baphomet as a mantle piece.......
......or maybe a paper weight undecided
what's a baphomet......ı'm preety sure you thought ıt was a satanıc charm. LWKMD
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
satanist: hmmmmm this one is strong[éléyı gıdı gan]***brıng the holy cane**
grin dude!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
Mr Troll: does it sweet you? Like new candy? With many varied flavours? Yeah?

Enjoy.
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.