Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,742 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (200590 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 03, 2013
ATMC: ...the comedy kings!
ATMC whats good with ya wink wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: makes sense. horses have long faces. the breakfast is causing a mutation in you cheesy
LoooL

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 03, 2013
Yoogayuz reminds me of my kid bro. Eagerly runs around pissing people off, and when he gets b1tchslapped, he runs under mama''s skirt, looking so innocent... grin

Characters plenty for this NL.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by An0nimus: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2013
aManFromMars:

Even the servers are allergic to your Jehovah Witness bs. Keep that info to yourself. tongue
you know this.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 03, 2013
aManFromMars: Yoogayuz reminds me of my kid bro. Eagerly runs around pissing people off, and when he gets b1tchslapped, he runs under mama''s skirt, looking so innocent... grin

The guy got disfellowshipped, and he is making a big deal out of it.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 03, 2013
And Obadiah or some other newbie hides my post. Lovely.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 10:03am On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: ATMC whats good with ya wink wink
i'm fine...biZ is dry kinda...wet season things*,not phunny at all

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: bought ? let me know when am getting paid then cuz aint nobody gave me a gaddem thang cry grin

Why are you no longer posting with CAPS? Either you were threatened or bought. I believe the latter.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2013
ATMC: i'm fine...biZ is dry kinda...wet season things*,not phunny at all
I thought, if christians prayed, every problem will be solved, voila!!!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 10:18am On Sep 03, 2013
satanist: I thought, if christians prayed, every problem will be solved, voila!!!

Pray!!!
God answer prayers when He knows that there Won't be repercussion....
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by loveroftruth: 10:20am On Sep 03, 2013
aManFromMars: Yoogayuz reminds me of my kid bro. Eagerly runs around pissing people off, and when he gets b1tchslapped, he runs under mama''s skirt, looking so innocent... grin

I was just wandering why the Mods allowed such threads to be spreading such unvarifiable information on NL inspit of the rules governing this forum.

I just hope they were not enjoying it being that two of them are penthecoastal and their doctrine and that of the JW are at variance.

The 3rd mod did the same thing, why ?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2013
loveroftruth:

I was just wandering why the Mods allowed such threads to be spreading such unvarifiable information on NL inspit of the rules governing this forum.

I just hope they were not enjoying it being that two of them are penthecoastal and their doctrine and that of the JW are at variance.

The 3rd mod did the same thing, why ?

Trust me, you won't get reasonable answers from ANY of these mods.

Obadiah was caught insulting a NL member, called him a fool and a demon reprobate and one of them hid it. Sad times on this section.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by loveroftruth: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2013
aManFromMars: And Obadiah or some other newbie hides my post. Lovely.

Oh ! The mods even hid your post to encourage such ?

Then we dont have unbiased mods here then.

I have to get across to Seun.

Extremesm have entered here then. Smh.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2013
EatmyShorts: This place is boring. I'm starting to lose interest in this Section. Everyone here(apart from myself) seems fake and white-washed. Some are very nonsensical.
Obadiah please create more Rapture Threads, this place is Dead.

Pastor MarcAnthony
EatmyShorts, there is a very popular proverb I know. I don't know if its origin is African, but I think it is very apt in reference to your statement in general, and to the bolded in particular.

"A madman thinks the whole world is mad, not knowing he is the mad one."

Now before you get your sokoto in a twist, I aint saying you are mad. No. All I'm saying is count your teeth with your tongue wink

Miss Ishilove

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove:
EatmyShorts, there is a very popular proverb I know. I don't know if its origin is African, but I think it is very apt in reference to your statement in general, and to the bolded in particular.

"A madman thinks the whole world is mad, not knowing he is the mad one."

Now before you get your sokoto in a twist, I aint saying you are mad. No. All I'm saying is count your teeth with your tongue wink

Miss Ishilove

Oops, someone just dodged an aji BAN wink smooove...

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 03, 2013
Ajibam:

Pray!!!
God answer prayers when He knows that there Won't be repercussion....
try these formulas, you wont regret *||PRAYER-HARDWORK= FAILURE||* *||HARDWORK-PRAYER= SUCCESS||**
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Why are you no longer posting with CAPS? Either you were threatened or bought. I believe the latter.
He was banned for three days grin

The following week, he was made mod. The Lord's ways are mysterious...

cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove:

cheesy cheesy grin
The Lord forgives and forgets... wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 10:32am On Sep 03, 2013
satanist: try these formulas, you wont regret *||PRAYER-HARDWORK= FAILURE||* *||HARDWORK-PRAYER= SUCCESS||**
You sir, are a very nauseating young man. Your whole persona gives me the creeps. Your words leave me feeling defiled.

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2013
aManFromMars:
YEZZUR
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove:
You sir, are a very nauseating young man. Your whole persona gives me the creeps. Your words leave me feeling defiled.
IN PIDGIN..

oh boy, you just dey turn my bele... the way you dey do dey make fear catch me, *abeg, make una help me complete am grin*
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by loveroftruth: 10:37am On Sep 03, 2013
aManFromMars:

Trust me, you won't get reasonable answers from ANY of these mods.

Obadiah was caught insulting a NL member, called him a fool and a demon reprobate and one of them hid it. Sad times on this section.

Why ?

I think Seun is a reasonable Guy.

Its just unfortunate that he thought that being a "born again" will ensure unbiased moderating and the reversed is the case. Smh.

I will certainly drop my piece of mind with him concerning this mods allowing their religiouse bias to becloud their Judgment.

Even God loves fairness and Justice :

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!" (Isaiah 5:20-21).

Justice is a beautiful thing, when for religiouse reason one looses that above, then no doubt the person has also lost God.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:43am On Sep 03, 2013
aManFromMars:

Oops, someone just dodged an aji BAN wink smooove...

Yes o! The baby mod need proverbs, idioms and nuances to be explained to him like he is 8. Maybe he actually is 8. At least his brain functions like one who is.

4 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 10:43am On Sep 03, 2013
aManFromMars:
IN PIDGIN..

oh boy, you just dey turn my bele... the way you dey do dey make fear catch me, *abeg, make una help me complete am grin*
Smh tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2013
aManFromMars:

The Lord giveth and taketh away.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:47am On Sep 03, 2013
aManFromMars:
IN PIDGIN..

I think what she is really trying to say is this: "Your words turn me on. Your whole being makes me weak at the knees. *Somebody catch me before I fall*"
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove:
"Anyone calling satanist evil, is only immersed in the guilt of his own evil deed" Anton lavey

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I think what she is really trying to say is this: "Your words turn me on. Your whole being makes me weak at the knees. *Somebody catch me before I fall*"
Lol. Yeye cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

i got banned by sexkillz twice for posting on frontpage with caps tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: i got banned by sexkillz twice for posting on frontpage with caps tongue

But you are a mod now. Like sexkills.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove:

cheesy cheesy grin
grin grin grin the lord promotes and he demotes
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

But you are a mod now. Like sexkills.
this was before i became a mod lol. like a week or two before i became a mod. he banned me for 1 week straight and then another time i think my ip got blocked cuz i couldnt even log on for a few days lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.