Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (201028 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 03, 2013
aManFromMars:
The Lord forgives and forgets... wink
indeed he does lol
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove:
That's gonna take some time sad

K, cool!

Let's hope it won't be too long.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
loveroftruth:

I was just wandering why the Mods allowed such threads to be spreading such unvarifiable information on NL inspit of the rules governing this forum.

I just hope they were not enjoying it being that two of them are penthecoastal and their doctrine and that of the JW are at variance.

The 3rd mod did the same thing, why ?

I agree with you. Those threads deserve to be locked down.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
loveroftruth:

Why ?

I think Seun is a reasonable Guy.

Its just unfortunate that he thought that being a "born again" will ensure unbiased moderating and the reversed is the case. Smh.

I will certainly drop my piece of mind with him concerning this mods allowing their religiouse bias to becloud their Judgment.

Even God loves fairness and Justice :

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!" (Isaiah 5:20-21).

Justice is a beautiful thing, when for religiouse reason one looses that above, then no doubt the person has also lost God.

Hmmm...

Looking forward to your 'communication' with seun.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: this was before i became a mod lol. like a week or two before i became a mod. he banned me for 1 week straight and then another time i think my ip got blocked cuz i couldnt even log on for a few days lol

So now that you are a mod, why are you no longer using the CAPS?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Pygru: 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
loveroftruth:

Why ?

I think Seun is a reasonable Guy.

Its just unfortunate that he thought that being a "born again" will ensure unbiased moderating and the reversed is the case. Smh.

I will certainly drop my piece of mind with him concerning this mods allowing their religiouse bias to becloud their Judgment.

Even God loves fairness and Justice :

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!" (Isaiah 5:20-21).

Justice is a beautiful thing, when for religiouse reason one looses that above, then no doubt the person has also lost God.
bla bla bla
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
striktlymi:

Maclatunji aint that bad. I believe he is greatly misunderstood.

In my view, he is just a 'freak' for rules which is not exactly a bad thing.
But seriously, i would pick maclatunji over sexkillz anyday...... most times, sexkillz forgets that he is a mod and not the owner of the forum........ the day he gets demoted, i will celebrate an independence day on nairaland from the power drunk tyrant.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
striktlymi:

Maclatunji aint that bad. I believe he is greatly misunderstood.

In my view, he is just a 'freak' for rules which is not exactly a bad thing.

I wonder what the colour of your tongue is now with all the boots and ass you have been licking here.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
satanist: But seriously, i would pick maclatunji over sexkillz anyday...... most times, sexkillz forgets that he is a mod and not the owner of the forum........ the day he gets demoted, i will celebrate an independence day on nairaland from the power drunk tyrant.

Lol!

Don't know much about sexkillz, except for the complaints against him.

Maybe it's time I get to know him a bit.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

So now that you are a mod, why are you no longer using the CAPS?
cuz i got banned twice lol. what you think mods cant get banned ? grin grin grin JK. i have to set examples now.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: cuz i got banned twice lol. what you think mods cant get banned ? grin grin grin JK. i have to set examples now.
what happens when a mod is banned? is he demoted too?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
Popcorn things... Make una come chop o..
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
edit

3 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
striktlymi:

Are u guys scared of addressing ish's in the mod section??
Thank You,,kindly go to the past pages..to see how they accuse me of doing it,,and I didn't
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
grin grin

Baptism things... Prepare the holy water....

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MostHigh: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mintayo:

Yea,Obadiah,why did he lock that thread,it didnt break any rule on NL...why did u lock the thread at obadiah? Are you getting insecure or what?

You would just love to see a prophet fall

Not suprised same thing your fatheres did

If anything you chaps are the ones that are insecure

too scared to break the paradigm that enslaves yall smiley

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ajibam:
Thank You,,kindly go to the past pages..to see how they accuse me of doing it,,and I didn't

What did they say about two wrongs??

The point here is simple: take this to the mod section.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mintayo:

Yea,Obadiah,why did he lock that thread,it didnt break any rule on NL...why did u lock the thread at obadiah? Are you getting insecure or what?
insecure ? no. i have done my duty. spreading the word of God. using my energy and time for free. you get to a point when the people get saturated and they start to fight back and rebel. thats when you exit the stage. i am looking for fresh recruits to gather to the lord.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
They say you don't know a man until you give him power... Hehehehehehe
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MostHigh: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: insecure ? no. i have done my duty. spreading the word of God. using my energy and time for free. you get to a point when the people get saturated and they start to fight back and rebel. thats when you exit the stage. i am looking for fresh recruits to gather to the lord.

Mitayo is the one that needs to find himself

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.