Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,804 members, 7,862,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (200702 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mintayo:

Obadiah,show us the rule the thread 'kicked against' and am gonna shut up,just bcus u v some kinda temporal power doesn't mean u can do as u like!

Is this the way u wana fight ur 'nukes' war?
Pls why did u lock the thread...
it is in your best interest not to address any questions to me. we have nothing in common. pretend you dont know me. only questions i will entertain is complaints about the forum

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mintayo(m): 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
MostHigh:

You would just love to see a prophet fall

Not suprised same thing your fatheres did

If anything you chaps are the ones that are insecure

too scared to break the paradigm that enslaves yall smiley
whaaaat? Which prophet?
What is he afraid of? That we are exposing his heresy or what?
Its only muslims that do what he did,they lock thread when they see that their 'yanch has been exposed'.
Obadiah,i belive u r nt a coward,pls tell me why u lock the thraed,and i will keep shut.
Did the thread break any rule or what?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mintayo(m): 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: i have the power to ban you so it is in your best interest not to address any questions to me. we have nothing in common. pretend you dont know me.

ofcourse,i know u do,u cn ban me for eternity for all i care...but u will v to tell what u r gonna ban me for,and i bet u am nt gonna keep shut until u tell me d reason why u lock that thread!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
MostHigh:

You would just love to see a prophet fall

Not suprised same thing your fatheres did

If anything you chaps are the ones that are insecure

too scared to break the paradigm that enslaves yall smiley
lol exactly chief.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ajibam:

Lol..million,,,anyway...striklymi has Spoken,,
I take to his words..
Shalom
good. do that

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mintayo(m): 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
MostHigh:

Mitayo is the one that needs to find himself

grin

ignored.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mintayo(m): 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
aManFromMars: They say you don't know a man until you give him power... Hehehehehehe

honestly,i cnt just believe this.damn.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mintayo(m): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
aManFromMars:

Gonna hide this insult too?

dnt mind him,in that thread,he actually asked me to go jump into the river niger,i just ignored it...d guy is a walking hypcrite.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mintayo(m): 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: insecure ? no. i have done my duty. spreading the word of God. using my energy and time for free. you get to a point when the people get saturated and they start to fight back and rebel. thats when you exit the stage. i am looking for fresh recruits to gather to the lord.

You don't spread the word of God by hiding the truth!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mintayo:

ofcourse,i know u do,u cn ban me for eternity for all i care...but u will v to tell what u r gonna ban me for,and i bet u am nt gonna keep shut until u tell me d reason why u lock that thread!
ok since you want to hear why i locked the thread. its become infested with scoffers. you are making it hard for me to do the work i do. thread had to be locked. and any thread i open and i find you in it with no positive contribution just negativity, you will be banned. a man can only take so much foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MostHigh: 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: ok since you want to hear why i locked the thread. its become infested with scoffers. you are making it hard for me to do the work i do. thread had to be locked. and any thread i open and i find you in it with no positive contribution just negativity, you will be banned. a man can only take so much foolishness

grin grin grin grin mintayo the plauge

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MostHigh: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mintayo:

You don't spread the word of God by hiding the truth!

The man closes one thread you say he hiding the truth.

The man has got so much truth out there go and read those other ones nowsmiley

And stop fretting unecessarily.

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MostHigh: 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mintayo:

dnt mind him,in that thread,he actually asked me to go jump into the river niger,i just ignored it...d guy is a walking hypcrite.

Remember I told you i know a good spot also.

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
MostHigh:

Remember I told you i know a good spot also.
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MostHigh: 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mintayo:

ignored.

grin grin grin

As if you truly can

Soon you will be chasing up on the prophets sceaming murder

The blood of the prophets has always been enticing to you

Surely you will get your reward. smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
MostHigh:

The man is really pained about the womenfolk breaking bread with the prophets

Look like he ashamed of himself.

and is just expressing it in other ways smiley

grincheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
MostHigh:

The man is really pained about the womenfolk breaking bread with the prophets

Look like he ashamed of himself.

and is just expressing it in other ways smiley
lmao. carnal men sire. these men will test the patience of a saint i tell ya sire

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
MostHigh:

The man closes one thread you say he hiding the truth.

The man has got so much truth out there go and read those other ones nowsmiley

And stop fretting unecessarily.

grincheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MostHigh: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ajibam:

grincheesy

Hey mr man that know prophecy all along but to busy to prophecie how ya dey now?

Nairaland no go kill person with laff grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MostHigh: 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ajibam:

grincheesy

Ya aint got nuttin berra to do dan to proofread all ma scripts

Shame on ya

grin grin grin

Hope you get the sarcsm there. smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mintayo(m): 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: ok since you want to hear why i locked the thread. its become infested with scoffers. you are making it hard for me to do the work i do. thread had to be locked. and any thread i open and i find you in it with no positive contribution just negativity, you will be banned. a man can only take so much foolishness
I hope people are seeing this!huh??
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
drama kings smh
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
MostHigh:

Hey mr man that know prophecy all along but to busy to prophecie how ya dey now?

Nairaland no go kill person with laff grin

I dey Kampe...grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mintayo:
]u cldnt proof anything and boom,u locked the thread.
I think i am just knowing d kinda person u are...
edit

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MostHigh: 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ajibam:

I dey Kampe...grin

Give us some prophecy now

Tell hus habout tins to came

grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
MostHigh:

Ya aint got nuttin berra to do dan to proofread all ma scripts

Shame on ya

grin grin grin

Hope you get the sarcsm there. smiley

grincheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.