Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (198748 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2012
logicboy01:

Sorry, I posted first by mistake. It's okay

lol, i was being sarcastic.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Odunnu: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2012
logicboy01:

Are you playing st.upid or something? What does it mean when someone says you have "issues"? angry
LMAO. It doesnt mean you have a mental problem, Mr intellectual
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2012
na wa..
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy01: 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2012
Odunnu:
LMAO. It doesnt mean you have a mental problem, Mr intellectual

No vex
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Odunnu: 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2012
Far from me
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy01: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2012
Abeg, help me, Buzugee has taken too much weed this time;

https://www.nairaland.com/976612/story-job-example-gods-wickedness
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 7:17am On Jun 30, 2012
Martian: Hey Jesoul and Masmustquench,

Do you think it's time to change this section to [b]Religion/Philosophy[/b]Section? I say this because, the discussions are mostly philosophical even though most of the discussions revolve around two major ones and other personal ones. Even the two major ones are deeply influenced by personal philosophies.

Regular posters like Plaetton, Deepsight, Purist, Muskeeto, myself etc are not religious but have unique philosophies that tend to evolve or devolve over time.

What does thou saith?
Pls forgive the late response Martian. The Religion section may not be properly titled to truly represent word for word what goes on here - I think it is assumed. But you're right, your title would make for a more descriptive header. Seun reads this thread...hope he shares his thoughts...

And oh, as for 'social conservative', we'd first have to define the term smiley. At the bare frame, I do lean right on most issues. Cheers
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy01: 10:37am On Jun 30, 2012
Why was my thread about thanking spaghetti monster moved to the joke section?

I hope you (whoever did this) know that the church of the spaghetti monster is a RECOGNIZED religion.

Please, reinstate it back to the religion section. Christians wouldnt like to call their religion a joke, abeg.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy01: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2012
logicboy01: Abeg, help me, Buzugee has taken too much weed this time;

https://www.nairaland.com/976612/story-job-example-gods-wickedness

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2012
toba: which topic? post a link
People Born Between 19 Jenuary And March 20 Meet Here{pisces} - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland =i want to change 19 jenuary to 19 february
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by EzekiahlAfrica: 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2012
meh make funny FACE!! white skiinnnnnn!!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Fr0sbel: 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2012
frosbel has been banned, Jesoul kindly look into this matter when chanced, no hurry !
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by InesQor(m): 3:08am On Jul 06, 2012
Hello Jes cheesy

Been ages. Hope you and family are great...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ramodan is about to start all muslims is going to be conscious about mostly two things the time of shahur and iftar. Now here is a question: quran stated dt d time for shahur is on till when one is able to distinguises btw a whte nd blak thread, clearly understood but d time for iftar is controversial in sense dt the said the iftar should be Ila-Lyl then; when was the Lyl, how one can identify it, is there any diffrence in sunset and Lyl how about shafaqil-ahamari all these and may more need a scorlatic explanation.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 14, 2012
Almubaraq Sadara: Ramodan is about to start all muslims is going to be conscious about mostly two things the time of shahur and iftar. Now here is a question: quran stated dt d time for shahur is on till when one is able to distinguises btw a whte nd blak thread, clearly understood but d time for iftar is controversial in sense dt the said the iftar should be Ila-Lyl then; when was the Lyl, how one can identify it, is there any diffrence in sunset and Lyl how about shafaqil-ahamari all these and may more need a scorlatic explanation.
lets hope there would be no bombings for the 30 days
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tpia5: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2012
i need mosqueeto and any other goat to stay off this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/194085/bible-study-bible-students

i do hope the mods will take note.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2012
Moderators,

I have noticed too many Islamic threads that are supposed to be in the Islam section here in the Christian section. Are Muslims now allowed to start threads in the Christian section? Kindly move them to their appropriate section please.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
Goshen360: Moderators,

I have noticed too many Islamic threads that are supposed to be in the Islam section here in the Christian section. Are Muslims now allowed to start threads in the Christian section? Kindly move them to their appropriate section please.

I was just about to make this comment ! Thanks.

What are the moderators doing ?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 20, 2012
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by IamPhantom(f): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2012
dexmond: I want to complain about the unjust treatment meted out to me by the religion moderators. I did a well researched article on Muhammed. It was titled " Muhammed's obsession with woman" But to my utter amazement, wily Muslims did not allow it to stay. There was no abusive words, purely an academic exercise. It just goes to show that Muslims have many things to hide and we will continue to expose them.

Its nice to see people here with [color=#770077][/color]real issues for moderators. Jeez,i don't know what i expected when i got here but it sure is not the inane conversation,idle banter n witless questions that I've seen here.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by noetic16(m): 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2012
@ manmustwac and Jesoul

Let us have our own official debate also here in the religion section. Obviously the subject would be Does God exist?
theists versus Atheists. I am sure that this would be a very good reference point for future references.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mkmyers45(m): 12:47am On Jul 22, 2012
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Joagbaje(m): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2012
FRONT PAGE -https://www.nairaland.com/997562/tb-joshua-still-prophet-editing

I will appreciate if this thread is put on front page for all to see and contribute thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 7:13am On Jul 24, 2012
^^^
All we mods can really do is to make a request to have your topic put on the homepage & its not every topic that we request to be put there makes it. Ultimately its up to Seun Mukina or any other Super Mod what goes on the homepage.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by wiegraf: 7:36am On Jul 24, 2012
Hello mods, nice to meet you. Just discovering this place and it is confusing. Muslims have their own section, with islam/muslim in the title, what is the religion section then for? Title is ambigious, a deliberate misnomer? It does not have threads which are deemed 'islamic', it has a lot of atheist and christian threads. For the most part, from what I can see it's battle after battle with most of them being fairly pointless, and definitely repeatative. There seems to be a sizable atheist community so why not have atheist section, a chritian one and a third for debates related to religion in general, as a good chunk of these seem to be about. As it stands now islam is being treated diffrently. While many of them like it that way if I were a muslim I'd be embarrased. Similarly to how some muslims were fairly contrite over the whole wikipedia pictures of mohammed fiasco. By seperating them you are sort of implying they are too sensitive/arrogant/uneducated to join the rest of us. Also, as an atheist, I discovered this place and its atheist community by accident. If it had been tagged 'atheism' or something similar I probably would have found it sooner. I would think many intrested in issues related to atheism/skeptism would have missed it to. Seems I'm not the only confused with the titles as well. I'm assuming this is on purpose, may I know why? Kind regards
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ayomivic(m): 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2012
JeSoul: So Manmustwac and I discussed and decided it'd be a good idea to have a thread where you can communicate freely with us. A few posters have remarked to me in the past that it'd be nice to have a way to reach us easily so here it is.

If you have any complaints/comments you'd like to keep private, feel free to use the "Report To Moderator" button to the right.
Happy posting.

pls, can anyone teach me how to refer someone to another site thread .
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ayomivic(m): 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
Goshen360:

Hello Ay,

After you have finished typing your message. Look at the top extreme left of the typing area, you will the sign "B" (it's to bold your selected/highlighted words), Next after "B" is "I" (to italicize your highlighted or selected words), ..... at the extreme right, which is the with a drop box, you see "Change Color" in a rectangle box. After you select or highlight your words, you can click on "change color" to apply your color of choice. These are all text formatting tools to change your text or font face.

Sure this helps.
How can i select or highlight world ?I don't know how to do that.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ayomivic:

pls, can anyone teach me how to refer someone to another site thread .

To refer someone else to another thread, simple follow this steps:

1. Go to the thread you wish to refer the person to

2. Click on the url or address in the address bar up your browser, it will automatically highlight or select all in "blue"

3. Press "Ctrl and C" at the same time on your keyboard, TO COPY the url/link selected or "right click" on the selected url/link being selected, there will be a drop down options, select "copy"

4. Go to the new/current thread where you wish to refer the person from, and type your message and then "right click on a space to PASTE what you have copied the url/link or press "Ctrl and V" on your keyboard to PASTE the url/link you have copied.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 11:47pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ayomivic:
How can i select or highlight world ?I don't know how to do that.

For instance, If I wish to select or highlight your text above, I will place my mouse right before "H" that started your statement above "How can I select or highlight word? I don't know how to do that." and without leaving or still holding the mouse click down, I will drag over or across the whole text until it changes to "blue" highlight as I perform the action and stop/drop the mouse click when I have selected/highlighted my desired text. I can now "Ctrl C" to copy, then "Ctrl V" to PASTE.

You wanna try it out? Give it a shot.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ayomivic(m): 8:59am On Jul 25, 2012
Goshen360:

For instance, If I wish to select or highlight your text above, I will place my mouse right before "H" that started your statement above "How can I select or highlight word? I don't know how to do that." and without leaving or still holding the mouse click down, I will drag over or across the whole text until it changes to "blue" highlight as I perform the action and stop/drop the mouse click when I have selected/highlighted my desired text. I can now "Ctrl C" to copy, then "Ctrl V" to PASTE.

You wanna try it out? Give it a shot.

Thank you very much Goshen,the problem is that ,i an typing on phone.Please can i do all these on phone ?

Thank you once again for your responses on both posts .
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2012
^^^^
Thanks for the assistance Goshen. Yes you can do all this online.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.