Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (49703 Views)

My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help / She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / How I Was Dumped By My First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by agbonkamen(f): 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
Virginity and stupidity met in persons Sorry bro another virgin will give you her kpekus to vandalise grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
eSlayer:
That was how one girl I took out for dinner told me she was on her period. I said "OK, let me put my hand and confirm", then she became angry. Is it my fault? grin grin grin
Confirm what exactly? Are u entitled to that place? Mtcheww lucky she didn't slap u
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Asekhamhe1: 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
it has happened to me had intentions to marry her in 8 months time, i later got married but she is still single blaming me that am wicked and unforgiven

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
This guy na mumu sha

Have always warned my niggarzzz about issues like this
Stop being stupid and weak
Women will always run down to that particular guy that bangs hell out of them
See 90% of women always fantasize and admire boys who can bang at every slightest opportunity
Two of my female neighbors who were looking down on me when i moved into my apartment could you imagine they started respecting me after some couple of days when they noticed that i come home with different girls and bang them

See make i tell Una something

Women are like swimming pool
Don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
Don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before you started swimming
Don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after you are done swimming your own
And my guys don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with you as you are swimming
Just swim your own sharpely and move on.
Jehovah
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by neonly: 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
nho4:
Never in your life trust or believe those crap of a being you guys call ladies.

They are nothing but garbage.

Use and dispose them off...then move over to the next target and do likewise.

I use ladies the same way I make use of disposable items.

I spit and poo on their sorry pussy...

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You can't be attracted to someone and you guys will stay for 2 years without sex! Or am I missing something undecided
very very possible

5 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by ajayiopy: 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
donstan18:
-Love do not exist. The earlier you know this, the better for you.

-Do not date virgin ladies, marry them. Dating, in this generation is nothing but an agreement between two parties to have sex, while one keep spending.

-Do not make your care and likeness for a lady obvious enough for her to know, else she will take you for granted.

Move on Bruv, don't change because of your experience with a hoe. That's women for you, they are naturally attracted to rude, aggressive and disrespectful men. They don't like nice men.
I HAD SAME EXPERIENCE GROWING UP.ONE DAY I HAD A DREAM THAT SOMEONE IS BLEEPING HER AND I CONFRONTED HER ,SHE DID NOT DENY IT.
GUY YOU KNOW WHAT,YOU ARE IN THIS WORLD TO MAKE A POSITIVE IMPACT IN PEOPLES LIFE DONT LET ANY HEART BRAKE BLINDFOLD U.
LOVE DOES NOT EXIST,JUST A WASTE OF TIME AND RESOURCES. JUST BE GOOD TO PEOPLE AND MOVE ON

8 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Olibboy: 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Las Las you still no use the opportunity pound her toto even when she beg you for reconciliation...

I will rather pound that toto and leave her than not pound her and be seen as a good man... Infact two years without fvcking her already made you a good man no matter what...

Na so one babe take me like mumu, I so fvck fvck her toto before she break up with me, even after she break up with me, she accuse me say I don make her toto deep... She even try to come back but I no gree... One innocent man like you don marry her...
Aswear...u b bad guy. no love after sex on the floor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
Fear naija woman
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by SVC6000: 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
Gem Gem. O Boy U B Woman Rapa. U Wan Marry Am? No . So U Wan Enter Her London Wen U Neva Pay 4 Visa. Go Maami Barak Go Fuk Toto.
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
This guy na mumu sha

See 90% of women always fantasize and admire boys who can bang at every slightest opportunity
Two of my female neighbors who were looking down on me when i moved into my apartment could you imagine they started respecting me after some couple of days when they noticed that i come home with different girls and bang them

And my guys don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with you as you are swimming

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
Na wah in as much as the girl na tramp your guy too they fail he knew you took her as your serious babe yet he had sex with her. If a girl ever tell me no sex before marriage rubbish I go just delete number find another no time to even try find out.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
ositadima1:

How are you?
I'm good
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
This guy na mumu sha

Valid words of wisdom bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by freemanbubble: 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
BiggyB242:

You said it all. The more girls you are seen the more respect you get, making them wonder what is so special about you and they want to come closer.

And if you act clingy trying to find out if they are cheating or not it pushes a lady away, just enjoy yourself. When is time to marry stick with the one that loves you most. I'm done checkmating any girl, I rather invest that time on making money and developing myself.

You will notice the players usually marry the best women.
Exactly bro

They will respect you when they notice you bang girls a lot.

Women respect and always wanna be with a guy who bangs

That is why Women can tolerate everything but One thing a woman can not tolerate is you having low sex drive or weak erection.

And also don't disturb them whether they are fuckkking other guys
Once they know you don't give a fuckkkkk about that then they will always spend more time with you

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
too childish, there is no virgin girl in nigeria.
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by freemanbubble: 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
Jehovah

That is the truth girl
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by ceejay80s(m): 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
any woman that tells u that , just run for ur life, same happened to me long time ago
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by rossovu: 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
So much more than I hate these kind of girls I hate unfriendly friends, two face bastards that can kill u...ur G ain't ur G if he does this to u o.
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
freemanbubble:

That is the truth girl
no no no...
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by ceejay80s(m): 1:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
Simplep:
Eiyah,so sad,bad girls keep meeting good guys
Take heart

so...u are saying u are a good girl?
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by freemanbubble: 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
no no no...

Ladies admire guys who bang at every slightest opportunity

That is why women can tolerate everything but can not tolerate any little weak erection from a guy

Just give them non stop banging both roughly and softly and see their admiration and approval for you will grow

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by jaxxy(m): 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
no no no...

It’s the complete Truth bt not every gal is like that. There’s just a 5 or 10% that don’t act that way.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
fvckme:
grin grin it reminded me of what my friend did to her Guy grin
Abeg gist me
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by hyfr(m): 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
Factfinder1:
If you always read and followed ubunjas miseducation this sh!!t wouldn't have happened to you
who is that abeg
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
freemanbubble:

Ladies admire guys who bang at every slightest opportunity

That is why women can tolerate everything but can not tolerate any little weak erection from a guy

Just give them non stop banging both roughly and softly and see their admiration and approval for you will grow
hmm but not all ladies..
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
jaxxy:

It’s the complete Truth bt not every gal is like that. There’s just a 5 or 10% that don’t act that way.
that's what I want to hear..
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Kingjames(m): 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
Early this year, the police in Ogun State identified a similar case in which Idowu Owolabi, a man married to three women, was discovered to have been reportedly raping/defiling his 21-year-old daughter in their farm since March 2018. In Edo, incest combined with paedophilia tore apart the social fabric of the Friday Moses family. The man had been allegedly raping his 13-year-old daughter since the minor was seven. In the process, he procured a crude abortion for her and went on to impregnate her a second time. These suspects need to be taught a lesson through swift prosecution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.