Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,752 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (49708 Views)

My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help / She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / How I Was Dumped By My First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by 1Kingwiz(m): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
agbonkamen:
Virginity and stupidity met in persons Sorry bro another virgin will give you her kpekus to vandalise grin grin

Olose, Imose, orhue, How are you? Let's link up na, mevbe mose sister mwen wink
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by olamy7(m): 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lakside1955:
Lol, may be you are a learner
Let me tell u how I teached one a lesson, I met her at shop rite Ikeja, Hi, Hi, we exchanged number, I even paid for her grocery, she's beautiful no doubt, luckily, we both staying at alimosho, fast forward to following week, she came to my house, after all the entertainment, I wanted to shoot the shot, that's where she start all this virgin drama, as an experienced guy in the game, I knew she was lying, I searched her Facebook profile pics, that's where I confirmed this girl can never be a virgin, I called my nigga that very day to set her up and test her sincerity, I asked him to go and stay at the bustop not too far to my place so he can pick her when she leave my place, everything goes as planned, my nigga picked her up with his Benz 4matic and exchanged number, my guy started sugarcoating mouth for her with fake calls all about money, bro, my guy bleeped this girl the following day o grin, and I bleeped mine the third day also grin grin grin and my nigga invited her the fourth day to a popular hotel of which I was there also, when she saw both of us together, she was hell shocked, but we already shoot our shot sha, we even asked her if she can bleeped us together but she no gree grin grin grin naso she vex comot sha tongue
leg up for u o ...lol
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
Fourwinds:
Oboy I agree with oooo... I must see the hymen before believing

see this one? do you evem know how a hymen looks like? all these ones talking what they dont know.
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Fourwinds: 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
cynthie140:

see this one? do you evem know how a hymen looks like? all these ones talking what they dont know.
how will I not know. Google is even there to help
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
Fourwinds:
how will I not know. Google is even there to help

stoory. there is no physical way to know if a girl is a virgin or not. excepts she screams in pain at first penetration which girls can fake
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
stuffs4me:

Why are igbos so violent. He asked a simple question and a simple 'No' would have surficed but the violent and evil streak in you would have slapped him. You are a demented person and you need help.
Tribalist much? You d one who needs help as you cannot decode simple gist.
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by dollytino4real(f): 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
SmellingAnus:
hahahaha as for me I don't care if I end up with a pounded pussy... I have had my fair share of pounding... Unfortunately, people like me seem to come across virgins while... grin
my guy hw u dey
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by agbonkamen(f): 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
1Kingwiz:

Olose, Imose, orhue, How are you? Let's link up na, mevbe mose sister mwen wink
just carry your 50 50 shoulder part comot here o grin grin grin
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by stuffs4me(m): 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Tribalist much? You d one who needs help as you cannot decode simple gist.

I can't decode the reason for your violent nature.
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
freemanbubble:

Who decent help?
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
freemanbubble:

Who decent help?
me..you.. and the society
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by benny4wax(m): 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
You are a winner and these are your trophies ���and medals���
Hipsofagoddess:

You are a loser
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
This guy na mumu sha

Have always warned my niggarzzz about issues like this
Stop being stupid and weak
Women will always run down to that particular guy that bangs hell out of them
See 90% of women always fantasize and admire boys who can bang at every slightest opportunity
Two of my female neighbors who were looking down on me when i moved into my apartment could you imagine they started respecting me after some couple of days when they noticed that i come home with different girls and bang them

See make i tell Una something

Women are like swimming pool
Don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
Don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before you started swimming
Don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after you are done swimming your own
And my guys don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with you as you are swimming
Just swim your own sharpely and move on.

Is that the advice you will give to your son?
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by SmellingAnus(m): 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
dollytino4real:
my guy hw u dey
yes dear... How your day... Hope say you dey safe, I hear say soldiers full for PH...
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
stuffs4me:

I can't decode the reason for your violent nature.
Lol. I ain't violent. Not even one bit. Don't get carried away by comments here
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
stuffs4me:

Why are igbos so violent. He asked a simple question and a simple 'No' would have surficed but the violent and evil streak in you would have slapped him. You are a demented person and you need help.
why bring Igbo's here kwanu?
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by pussyAvenger: 11:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Las Las you still no use the opportunity pound her toto even when she beg you for reconciliation...

I will rather pound that toto and leave her than not pound her and be seen as a good man... Infact two years without fvcking her already made you a good man no matter what...

Na so one babe take me like mumu, I so fvck fvck her toto before she break up with me, even after she break up with me, she accuse me say I don make her toto deep... She even try to come back but I no gree... One innocent man like you don marry her...
but you'll still end up with a lady like your wife. Toto no get metre nah.......unless you marry a virgin
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by freemanbubble: 12:29am On Mar 08, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
me..you.. and the society

Hmmmmmmm

I hear o aunty empresfidel
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by OgaBuhari: 12:54am On Mar 08, 2019
BABANGBALI:
She must have sin the size of your small prick that looks like that of a three month old baby
lol BABANGBALI you never tire?
Wey u keep Vickyrotex and osusumustflow
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by pussyAvenger: 1:07am On Mar 08, 2019
LordAdam16:

On one but not active. I practically do not use it.
I only muse on nairaland.
-Lord
you're so articulate. Wish we could be pals...no homo
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by dollytino4real(f): 7:31am On Mar 08, 2019
SmellingAnus:
yes dear... How your day... Hope say you dey safe, I hear say soldiers full for PH...
very very safe dear, but I feel 4 u guys in town
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by SmellingAnus(m): 8:53am On Mar 08, 2019
dollytino4real:
very very safe dear, but I feel 4 u guys in town
it's well dear... Thanks...
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by SmellingAnus(m): 8:58am On Mar 08, 2019
pussyAvenger:
but you'll still end up with a lady like your wife. Toto no get metre nah.......unless you marry a virgin
Lol... You dey right toto no get meter.. I actually no care with who I end with... Even virgins sef own no good... I don come across at least two married women wey there husbands disvirgin wey been wan fvck me... If no be say I no dey pound married women I for don pound them... One of them even tell me say she love me in front of her small daughter... So wether virgin or not , even good girls dey turn bad girls

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 08, 2019
freemanbubble:

Hmmmmmmm
thanks Sir
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 08, 2019
freemanbubble:

Hmmmmmmm
thanks Sir
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by BABANGBALI: 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
OgaBuhari:
lol BABANGBALI you never tire?
Wey u keep Vickyrotex and osusumustflow
they've been deported back to their countries
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Fourwinds: 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
cynthie140:

stoory. there is no physical way to know if a girl is a virgin or not. excepts she screams in pain at first penetration which girls can fake
it means you are naive and probably you can deceive a naive boy with such display.... I have seen a diagram on that giving a full detail analysis... It is because of the rules here I would have posted it
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
Chi59:

A mature and sensible comment
Babe xup na
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 09, 2019
Fourwinds:
it means you are naive and probably you can deceive a naive boy with such display.... I have seen a diagram on that giving a full detail analysis... It is because of the rules here I would have posted it

lol. you think picture or a schematic is the sane thing with real life? you are obviously not in the medical field. i rest my case. keep deceiving urself.
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by dollytino4real(f): 6:38am On Mar 09, 2019
SmellingAnus:
it's well dear... Thanks...
we run here scatter last nite o! we dey here gun shoot but we don't know is shooting
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 09, 2019
After showcasing their nitwittness,doltishness,battiness,imprudence and puerility..they blame it on love that never existed and will never exist.
BTW...who virginity help?..the moment I hear i'm a virgin bullshit,it's over because I don't do virgins.
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by SmellingAnus(m): 8:58am On Mar 09, 2019
dollytino4real:
we run here scatter last nite o! we dey here gun shoot but we don't know is shooting
as if I know when I dey ask you hope you dey safe... Thank God nothing happen to you... You go still go vote?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.