Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (49712 Views)

My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help / She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / How I Was Dumped By My First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by jaxxy(m): 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
that's what I want to hear..

Lol ok.
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by freemanbubble: 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
hmm but not all ladies..

90% of women fall into this category.
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by oyeflexy4217: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
queenblog:
Man narrates how his first love's betrayal has made it difficult for him to love any woman wholeheartedly

A Twitter user has narrated the tale of betrayal he suffered from his first love which has made it difficult for him to love any woman wholeheartedly.

According to the Twitter user, Odii Flex, he loved the girl named Amanda so much that he was blind to her faults. She claimed she was a virgin and insisted on no sex during the relationship. But he later found out she was having sexual intercourse with one of his friends.

Read his story below

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/03/man-narrates-how-his-first-loves.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Take heart brother,
Some ladies are like that, I respect your decision not to take advantage of her when she came begging.
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
freemanbubble:

90% of women fall into this category.
how did you carryout your analysis.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
I no need read the post,women like I always say dey lose their senses small small through menstration,where you think all that excess blood dey comot from,some biology student go wan argue with their lecturer now
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You can't be attracted to someone and you guys will stay for 2 years without sex! Or am I missing something undecided
What kind of reasoning is this??
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by fortunechy(m): 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
women and lies are like where Apc govt is fighting corruption

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by AAIM: 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
This kinda story still exists? Mtschw!
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by gr8tone: 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
donstan18:
That's women for you, they are naturally attracted to rude, aggressive and disrespectful men. They don't like nice men.
exactly my thought
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by freemanbubble: 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
how did you carryout your analysis.

That is a fact

Am a swimmer and will always be a swimmer

So take it from me when i said it is 90%
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by derbykol(f): 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
quentin06:
too childish, there is no virgin girl in nigeria.
Haba
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Akowemoon(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
This guy na mumu sha

Have always warned my niggarzzz about issues like this
Stop being stupid and weak
Women will always run down to that particular guy that bangs hell out of them
See 90% of women always fantasize and admire boys who can bang at every slightest opportunity
Two of my female neighbors who were looking down on me when i moved into my apartment could you imagine they started respecting me after some couple of days when they noticed that i come home with different girls and bang them

See make i tell Una something

Women are like swimming pool
Don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
Don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before you started swimming
Don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after you are done swimming your own
And my guys don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with you as you are swimming
Just swim your own sharpely and move on.
#bangdadadang
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Rinke: 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
Just reading comments.
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Las Las you still no use the opportunity pound her toto even when she beg you for reconciliation...

I will rather pound that toto and leave her than not pound her and be seen as a good man... Infact two years without fvcking her already made you a good man no matter what...

Na so one babe take me like mumu, I so fvck fvck her toto before she break up with me, even after she break up with me, she accuse me say I don make her toto deep... She even try to come back but I no gree... One innocent man like you don marry her...
Chai!! This Pepper U People Are Pounding, Diaris God O. Some Peeps Wicked. I Just Pray Not To End Up With A Pounded Pepper ( Pu**y). Cus I Dnt Pound It. I Need Fresh Pepper Not Pounded Ones. Guy Abeg Make Una Take Easy Na
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Dinho20(m): 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Lhimeet(m): 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
This guy na mumu sha

See 90% of women always fantasize and admire boys who can bang at every slightest opportunity
Two of my female neighbors who were looking down on me when i moved into my apartment could you imagine they started respecting me after some couple of days when they noticed that i come home with different girls and bang them

And my guys don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with you as you are swimming

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by OMOTOWO(m): 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
This guy na mumu sha

Walahi u r mad gan
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by OMOTOWO(m): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lakside1955:
Lol, may be you are a learner
Let me tell u how I teached one a lesson, I met her at shop rite Ikeja, Hi, Hi, we exchanged number, I even paid for her grocery, she's beautiful no doubt, luckily, we both staying at alimosho, fast forward to following week, she came to my house, after all the entertainment, I wanted to shoot the shot, that's where she start all this virgin drama, as an experienced guy in the game, I knew she was lying, I searched her Facebook profile pics, that's where I confirmed this girl can never be a virgin, I called my nigga that very day to set her up and test her sincerity, I asked him to go and stay at the bustop not too far to my place so he can pick her when she leave my place, everything goes as planned, my nigga picked her up with his Benz 4matic and exchanged number, my guy started sugarcoating mouth for her with fake calls all about money, bro, my guy bleeped this girl the following day o grin, and I bleeped mine the third day also grin grin grin and my nigga invited her the fourth day to a popular hotel of which I was there also, when she saw both of us together, she was hell shocked, but we already shoot our shot sha, we even asked her if she can bleeped us together but she no gree grin grin grin naso she vex comot sha tongue

You are even madder than the one above you
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Koralords: 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You can't be attracted to someone and you guys will stay for 2 years without sex! Or am I missing something undecided
My kid sis dated her Husband for over 4 years and she married a Virgin ,had it first from me Mom and its was when she told us with her mouth the night he disvirgined her after there wedding that he had to wait more than a week cos when ever he wants to penetrate she shouts and run and he would stop ,my present babe is a Virgin which have confirmed ,tho its scarse but there still some true virgin around

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by LordAdam16: 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
jaxxy:

It’s the complete Truth bt not every gal is like that. There’s just a 5 or 10% that don’t act that way.

Come on, there's always an exception to most rules. I mean he did say 90%. For the most part, he is right.

The thing tho' is that a lot of guys assume ladies act logically. Hyper-emotional beings cannot act logically, even if they wanted to.

Like the guy in the OP, respectful, believes her lies, definitely does some stuff for her; but she's maintaining a parallel FWB with his friend (who almost certainly isn't the only one) for nothing. And the interesting part, she is using same sh*t to mock the guy when conversing with his friend. And the part that gets me most is when after they've acted all smartly and had their fill, they return to work things out. Now on first glance, this may not be representative of most girls, but in reality it is.

A guy might be chasing a girl, and she's playing hard to get, acting like he's a leper; yet there're several guys out there who have or will have their way with her within days for practically nothing. And it's not just about a guys game, money, or desirability (looks, dress sense, rumored sexual prowess, et al): Because as any honest player will tell you, it's a numbers game.

Every guy gets rejected by someone. But that girl rejecting you citing "X" reason will totally get on with someone who is at or below your level and you simply wouldn't see the correlation. I put it most times to an "X" factor. If she's into you, she'd do you or enter a relationship and not give you an excessive run-around, like you're competing in Gulder Ultimate Search.

Now for some guys out there who've mastered the art, it becomes a thrill-seeking adventure. I've got someone in my mutual social circle who is at the extreme of that; he'd do anything to bed a lady; but the fun ends when he's hit the honey pot. Guy gave a babe I know 1m in cash, and bought a Macbook + iPhone just to screw her. Same babe a mutual friend of ours screwed after a few outings and some sweet-talking.

Bottom line is that I've seen enough to know that a lady might be acting all pious and sanctimonious giving you hot bukum, but almost certainly was or is someone else's cum bucket. And you're better off not trying to decipher the logic. There often isn't any.

And the ratiocination of this all makes my head hurts because guys are by nature an open book. They'd for the most part bang any 5+ in a skirt. Many would even do 3s and 4s if personal hygiene is decent and/or if they're wasted or stoned enough. No pretense, no excuses, no BS. They're man wh*res, got no standards, and owe no one any apology. In fact they're so in the hots that every straight guy's ultimate fantasy is to have a 3some. Two friends, two sisters; where can I sign. It also explains why gays are hypersexual. No 3 dates rule, no merry-go-round, no getting to know each other, or taking it slow BS; if he's good-looking enough and not an overt douche, hookup is next on the menu.

In light of this, it makes no sense for guys to take rubbish or swallow crap from a skirt when it comes to romance, no matter how great she appears to be. True, ladies low-key dig guys who act like they couldn't care less (to an extent of course). But from an ideological POV, it's just debasing to be that guy in the OP who just accepts everything she says at face value. Especially because it'd make stuff more exciting for her when she runs rings around you.

It'd be great if guys just stop taking ladies as seriously as they currently do. But apparently, guys think with their d*cks, so no dice on that front. If you're broke, she's managing you, and if someone decent comes along that train will leave the station. If you've got some mullah, hope to heavens you never drop below the level you're at when you met her. Even if you don't, due to your success you may not always be available to offer emotional support: and she'll get it elsewhere along with you know what. And even if you're that emotionally available, UHNW unicorn; at some point she may at the flip of a switch begin to seek a new experience.

And the funny part is that society has made it such that it'd hardly ever be her fault. She does sh*t while you're broke, well the duty of a man is to provide. If you're not always around and don't have the time to cater to their ret*rded stories and stuff; well you aren't being a good partner. And if you're the latter that checks all the boxes, and she's seeking a new experience; well she's only evolving after dealing with same old, same old. You can't fault her for wanting something different.

I mean look at the first page, most commenters aren't much concerned about the sl*tty behavior of the lady; as much as they are about the "mugu" OP who apparently should have known better. Yea, I guess it is too much to trust and believe the words of someone who agrees to have a supposed exclusive romantic relationship with you.

Good luck to all the guys out there looking for "true love" and enslaved to the idea that you need a female companion who is to be loved unconditionally to complete you: you guys are the real MVPs. May your hearts have the hardness of diamond and the tensile strength of graphene.

PS: Damn, I ain't typed text this stretched in a long time.

-Lord

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by SmellingAnus(m): 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
INVINCIBLECSP:
Chai!! This Pepper U People Are Pounding, Diaris God O. Some Peeps Wicked. I Just Pray Not To End Up With A Pounded Pepper ( Pu**y). Cus I Dnt Pound It. I Need Fresh Pepper Not Pounded Ones. Guy Abeg Make Una Take Easy Na
hahahaha as for me I don't care if I end up with a pounded pussy... I have had my fair share of pounding... Unfortunately, people like me seem to come across virgins while... grin
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Glaxxs: 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
LordAdam16:

Come on, there's always an exception to most rules. I mean he did say 90%. For the most part, he is right.

The thing tho' is that a lot of guys assume ladies act logically. Hyper-emotional beings cannot act logically, even if they wanted to.

Like the guy in the OP, respectful, believes her lies, definitely does some stuff for her; but she's maintaining a parallel FWB with his friend (who almost certainly isn't the only one) for nothing. And the interesting part, she is using same sh*t to mock the guy when conversing with his friend. And the part that gets me most is when after they've acted all smartly and had their fill, they return to work things out. Now on first glance, this may not be representative of most girls, but in reality it is.

A guy might be chasing a girl, and she's playing hard to get, acting like he's a leper; yet there're several guys out there who have or will have their way with her within days for practically nothing. And it's not just about a guys game, money, or desirability (looks, dress sense, rumored sexual prowess, et al): Because as any honest player will tell you, it's a numbers game.

Every guy gets rejected by someone. But that girl rejecting you citing "X" reason will totally get on with someone who is at or below your level and you simply wouldn't see the correlation. I put it most times to an "X" factor. If she's into you, she'd do you or enter a relationship and not give you an excessive run-around, like you're competing in Gulder Ultimate Search.

Now for some guys out there who've mastered the art, it becomes a thrill-seeking adventure. I've got someone in my mutual social circle who is at the extreme of that; he'd do anything to bed a lady; but the fun ends when he's hit the honey pot. Guy gave a babe I know 1m in cash, and bought a Macbook + iPhone just to screw her. Same babe a mutual friend of ours screwed after a few outings and some sweet-talking.

Bottom line is that I've seen enough to know that a lady might be acting all pious and sanctimonious giving you hot bukum, but almost certainly was or is someone else's cum bucket. And you're better off not trying to decipher the logic. There often isn't any.

And the ratiocination of this all makes my head hurts because guys are by nature an open book. They'd for the most part bang any 5+ in a skirt. Many would even do 3s and 4s if personal hygiene is decent and/or if they're wasted or stoned enough. No pretense, no excuses, no BS. They're sl*ts, got no standards, and owe no one any apology. In fact they're so in the hots that every straight guy's ultimate fantasy is to have a 3some. Two friends, two sisters; where can I sign. It also explains why gays are hypersexual. No 3 dates rule, no merry-go-round, no getting to know each other, or taking it slow BS; if he's good-looking enough and not an overt douche, hookup is next on the menu.

In light of this, it makes no sense for guys to take rubbish or swallow crap from a skirt when it comes to romance, no matter how great she appears to be. True, ladies low-key dig guys who act like they couldn't care less (to an extent of course). But from an ideological POV, it's just debasing to be that guy in the OP who just accepts everything she says at face value. Especially because it'd make stuff more exciting for her when she runs rings around you.

It'd be great if guys just stop taking ladies as seriously as they currently do. But apparently, guys think with their d*cks, so no dice on that front. If you're broke, she's managing you, and if someone decent comes along that train will leave the station. If you've got some mullah, hope to heavens you never drop below the level you're at when you met her. Even if you don't, due to your success you may not always be available to offer emotional support: and she'll get it elsewhere along with you know what. And even if you're that emotionally available, UHNW unicorn; at some point she may at the flip of a switch begin to seek a new experience.

And the funny part is that society has made it such that it'd hardly ever be her fault. She does sh*t while you're broke, well the duty of a man is to provide. If you're not always around and don't have the time to cater to their retarded stories and stuff; well you aren't being a good partner. And if you're the latter that checks all the boxes, and she's seeking a new experience; well she's only evolving after dealing with same old, same old. You can't fault her for wanting something different.

I mean look at the first page, most commenters aren't much concerned about the sl*tty behavior of the lady; as much as they are about the "mugu" OP who apparently should have known better. Yea, I guess it is too much to trust and believe the words of someone who agrees to have a supposed exclusive romantic relationship with you.

Good luck to all the guys out there looking for "true love" and enslaved to the idea that you need a female companion who is to be loved unconditionally to complete you: you guys are the real MVPs. May your hearts have the hardness of diamond and the tensile strength of graphene.

PS: Damn, I ain't never typed text this stretched in a long time.

-Lord
Are you on any social platform, would love to follow
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by sunnyphem(m): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
This guy na mumu sha

ur heaven is shaken....lol
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Elxandre(m): 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What if she's the religious type. tongue
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Abcruz(m): 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
nho4:
Never in your life trust or believe those crap of a being you guys call ladies.

They are nothing but garbage.

Use and dispose them off...then move over to the next target and do likewise.

I use ladies the same way I make use of disposable items.

I spit and poo on their sorry pussy...

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Flee from sexual immorality for your body is the temple of the holy spirit.

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats(sex): but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body."-- 1 Corinthians 6:13

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by murphy2get(m): 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
nho4:
Never in your life trust or believe those crap of a being you guys call ladies.

They are nothing but garbage.

Use and dispose them off...then move over to the next target and do likewise.

I use ladies the same way I make use of disposable items.

I spit and poo on their sorry pussy...
Truly women are inferior interaction. They have nothing to offer people like me
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by LordAdam16: 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
Glaxxs:

Are you on any social platform, would love to follow

On one but not active. I practically do not use it.

I only muse on nairaland.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
SmellingAnus:
hahahaha as for me I don't care if I end up with a pounded pussy... I have had my fair share of pounding... Unfortunately, people like me seem to come across virgins while... grin
While People Like Me End Up With A Pounded Pepper. This Life Is Not Fair At All >:
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Abcruz(m): 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lakside1955:
Let me tell u how I teached one a lesson, I met her at shop rite Ikeja, Hi, Hi, we exchanged number, I even paid for her grocery, she's beautiful no doubt, luckily, we both staying at alimosho, fast forward to following week, she came to my house, after all the entertainment, I wanted to shoot the shot, that's where she start all this virgin drama, as an experienced guy in the game, I knew she was lying, I searched her Facebook profile pics, that's where I confirmed this girl can never be a virgin, I called my nigga that very day to set her up and test her sincerity, I asked him to go and stay at the bustop not too far to my place so he can pick her when she leave my place, everything goes as planned, my nigga picked her up with his Benz 4matic and exchanged number, my guy started sugarcoating mouth for her with fake calls all about money, bro, my guy bleeped this girl the following day o grin, and I bleeped mine the third day also grin grin grin and my nigga invited her the fourth day to a popular hotel of which I was there also, when she saw both of us together, she was hell shocked, but we already shoot our shot sha, we even asked her if she can bleeped us together but she no gree grin grin grin naso she vex comot sha tongue

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Flee from sexual immorality for your body is the temple of the holy spirit.

Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, "The two will become one flesh." --1st Corinthians 6:16

Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.--2 Timothy 2:22

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Greatfullheart: 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
Such is Life, and That's Girls for You! I Was Into a Similar Situation, after i Toasted effortly she Accepted, i Paid her Transport Money from School(Kogi State University to Abuja)back And Fort, even I Send Her Airtime not Knowing She Was Deceiving me until One Day She Told Me she Never Loved me, she Has A Man Guy and She Can't Cheat On Him.
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by STRENGTHesq(m): 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Las Las you still no use the opportunity pound her toto even when she beg you for reconciliation...

I will rather pound that toto and leave her than not pound her and be seen as a good man... Infact two years without fvcking her already made you a good man no matter what...

Na so one babe take me like mumu, I so fvck fvck her toto before she break up with me, even after she break up with me, she accuse me say I don make her toto deep... She even try to come back but I no gree... One innocent man like you don marry her...
grin
My nigga
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by cozzyboy: 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lakside1955:

LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.