Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (49314 Views)

My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help / She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / How I Was Dumped By My First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Evalove77(m): 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
Bad guy. And she will look like a fool
Lakside1955:
Lol, may be you are a learner
Let me tell u how I teached one a lesson, I met her at shop rite Ikeja, Hi, Hi, we exchanged number, I even paid for her grocery, she's beautiful no doubt, luckily, we both staying at alimosho, fast forward to following week, she came to my house, after all the entertainment, I wanted to shoot the shot, that's where she start all this virgin drama, as an experienced guy in the game, I knew she was lying, I searched her Facebook profile pics, that's where I confirmed this girl can never be a virgin, I called my nigga that very day to set her up and test her sincerity, I asked him to go and stay at the bustop not too far to my place so he can pick her when she leave my place, everything goes as planned, my nigga picked her up with his Benz 4matic and exchanged number, my guy started sugarcoating mouth for her with fake calls all about money, bro, my guy bleeped this girl the following day o grin, and I bleeped mine the third day also grin grin grin and my nigga invited her the fourth day to a popular hotel of which I was there also, when she saw both of us together, she was hell shocked, but we already shoot our shot sha, we even asked her if she can bleeped us together but she no gree grin grin grin naso she vex comot sha tongue
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
This guy na mumu sha

Have always warned my niggarzzz about issues like this
Stop being stupid and weak
Women will always run down to that particular guy that bangs hell out of them
See 90% of women always fantasize and admire boys who can bang at every slightest opportunity
Two of my female neighbors who were looking down on me when i moved into my apartment could you imagine they started respecting me after some couple of days when they noticed that i come home with different girls and bang them

See make i tell Una something

Women are like swimming pool
Don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
Don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before you started swimming
Don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after you are done swimming your own
And my guys don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with you as you are swimming
Just swim your own sharpely and move on.

Do you have female family members like sisters, cousins,....
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Evalove77(m): 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
Sup! It seems I knw u
EmpresFIDEL:
Jehovah
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
freemanbubble:

That is a fact
Am a swimmer and will always be a swimmer
So take it from me when i said it is 90%
please oo, change.. don't be a swimmer, at least be decent.
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by LordAdam16: 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
INVINCIBLECSP:
While People Like Me End Up With A Pounded Pepper. This Life Is Not Fair At All >:

Yea, the part in bold should have been obvious to you when you found out you were born in Nigeria while others were born in Canada or other parts of the Western world. Life was unfair right from the first minute you took a breath.

Being a decent person is a choice. Do it because it makes sense to you as a value you hold, not because you're expecting something decent in return. Else you'll live a huge part of your life resenting all those nice things you did with little or no reward.

Kinda like those old peeps who devote decades to one company, be outstanding members of their immediate community, never skimmed off the top or get a ticket; only to be screwed over by the company in a layoff or downsizing in their most vulnerable years. While the sociopathic C-level execs get golden parachutes and handshakes after years of paying themselves unmerited compensation and bogus bonuses while doing all manner of unethical crap.

Life has never been fair. It's not fair to the young antelope calf getting killed by a pride of lions in the Serengeti or kids being killed by chemical bombs in Syria. Pound if you want and don't pound if it's not something you feel like doing.

-Lord

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
Koralords:

My kid sis dated her Husband for over 4 years and she married a Virgin ,had it first from me Mom and its was when she told us with her mouth the night he disvirgined her after there wedding that he had to wait more than a week cos when ever he wants to penetrate she shouts and run and he would stop ,my present babe is a Virgin which have confirmed ,tho its scarse but there still some true virgin around
OH OK. Great
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin saving it till wedding day..oldest format since 1822cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
What kind of reasoning is this??
I'm trying to wrap my head around it.
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
Koralords:

My kid sis dated her Husband for over 4 years and she married a Virgin ,had it first from me Mom and its was when she told us with her mouth the night he disvirgined her after there wedding that he had to wait more than a week cos when ever he wants to penetrate she shouts and run and he would stop ,my present babe is a Virgin which have confirmed ,tho its scarse but there still some true virgin around
so in other words we have china made virgins and original virgins bah?cheesy
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
Elxandre:

What if she's the religious type. tongue
You are right. All those religious brothers and sisters. Kissing is even a sin.
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Gsteve01(m): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by AdujaZik(m): 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Donchukz:
Ladies will avoid this topic like a ebola various
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Heineken(m): 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
This guy na mumu sha

See 90% of women always fantasize and admire boys who can bang at every slightest opportunity
Two of my female neighbors who were looking down on me when i moved into my apartment could you imagine they started respecting me after some couple of days when they noticed that i come home with different girls and bang them

And my guys don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with you as you are swimming
hahahahahah
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by ghettochild4u(m): 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
donstan18:
-Love do not exist. The earlier you know this, the better for you.

-Do not date virgin ladies, marry them. Dating, in this generation is nothing but an agreement between two parties to have sex, while one keep spending.

-Do not make your care and likeness for a lady obvious enough for her to know, else she will take you for granted.

Move on Bruv, don't change because of your experience with a hoe. That's women for you, they are naturally attracted to rude, aggressive and disrespectful men. They don't like nice men.
U think say e wash
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by ghettochild4u(m): 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
donstan18:
-Love do not exist. The earlier you know this, the better for you.

-Do not date virgin ladies, marry them. Dating, in this generation is nothing but an agreement between two parties to have sex, while one keep spending.

-Do not make your care and likeness for a lady obvious enough for her to know, else she will take you for granted.

Move on Bruv, don't change because of your experience with a hoe. That's women for you, they are naturally attracted to rude, aggressive and disrespectful men. They do
n't like nice men.
U think say e easy
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by TemmyT002(m): 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
Chai. Reading all these comments show say the world don spoil finish.
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by CyberWolf: 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
Start fvcking your girl friends and fiancée, they won’t hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
This guy na mumu sha

You are a loser
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
This guy na mumu sha

wat an achievement

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
nho4:
Never in your life trust or believe those crap of a being you guys call ladies.

They are nothing but garbage.

Use and dispose them off...then move over to the next target and do likewise.

I use ladies the same way I make use of disposable items.

I spit and poo on their sorry pussy...
tym neva reach
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by maxiart2(m): 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
Rinke:
Just reading comments.
kwontinue
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by stuffs4me(m): 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Confirm what exactly? Are u entitled to that place? Mtcheww lucky she didn't slap u

Why are igbos so violent. He asked a simple question and a simple 'No' would have surficed but the violent and evil streak in you would have slapped him. You are a demented person and you need help.
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by augustine: 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
My guy, unfortunately some of us men feel disgust at sharing ladies. I loathe and cannot enter a kitten and be swimming in another man's ejaculate and strange fluid. We either do exclusive or part ways.
freemanbubble:
This guy na mumu sha

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Fourwinds: 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
badadvice:
Lmfao! cheesy
naija girl tell you say she be virgin and you believe am without first seeing the hymen with your own eyes.
You shot yourself in the leg.
In other words, na you give yourself heartbreak by believing that shit lie!
Oboy I agree with oooo... I must see the hymen before believing
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by ACE1010: 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lakside1955:
Lol, may be you are a learner
Let me tell u how I teached one a lesson, I met her at shop rite Ikeja, Hi, Hi, we exchanged number, I even paid for her grocery, she's beautiful no doubt, luckily, we both staying at alimosho, fast forward to following week, she came to my house, after all the entertainment, I wanted to shoot the shot, that's where she start all this virgin drama, as an experienced guy in the game, I knew she was lying, I searched her Facebook profile pics, that's where I confirmed this girl can never be a virgin, I called my nigga that very day to set her up and test her sincerity, I asked him to go and stay at the bustop not too far to my place so he can pick her when she leave my place, everything goes as planned, my nigga picked her up with his Benz 4matic and exchanged number, my guy started sugarcoating mouth for her with fake calls all about money, bro, my guy bleeped this girl the following day o grin, and I bleeped mine the third day also grin grin grin and my nigga invited her the fourth day to a popular hotel of which I was there also, when she saw both of us together, she was hell shocked, but we already shoot our shot sha, we even asked her if she can bleeped us together but she no gree grin grin grin naso she vex comot sha tongue

shocked shocked yeye bois

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
Evalove77:
Sup! It seems I knw u
really? from where? who are you please?
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by adeowo84(m): 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
Koralords:

I married my wife a virgin after courting for 3 years... We still have few around sir...

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by ChiefVolt007: 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
This guy na ekpa. Sontin wen u for don't knack since by naw the puna for don' master junior
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Aboks(m): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
she use u do yahoo yahoo
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Fourwinds: 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
agbonkamen:
Virginity and stupidity met in persons Sorry bro another virgin will give you her kpekus to vandalise grin grin
Cheii!!! Okokobiokor
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by freemanbubble: 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
please oo, change.. don't be a swimmer, at least be decent.

Who decent help?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) / Man Gifts Car To Woman After She Rejected His Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.