Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (49706 Views)

My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help / She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / How I Was Dumped By My First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Fourwinds: 10:31am On Mar 09, 2019
cynthie140:

lol. you think picture or a schematic is the sane thing with real life? you are obviously not in the medical field. i rest my case. keep deceiving urself.
lol....no girl has ever deceived me with such
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Fourwinds: 10:31am On Mar 09, 2019
cynthie140:

lol. you think picture or a schematic is the sane thing with real life? you are obviously not in the medical field. i rest my case. keep deceiving urself.
lol....no girl has ever deceived me with such....
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Evalove77(m): 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
really? from where? who are you please?
4rm Delta State
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Evalove77(m): 12:33am On Mar 10, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
really? from where? who are you please?
Delta
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 10, 2019
Evalove77:
4rm Delta State
where in delta state
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Evalove77(m): 9:11am On Mar 10, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
where in delta state
Asaba and u?
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
Evalove77:
Asaba and u?
oh you're a student in Asaba campus.
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Evalove77(m): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
oh you're a student in Asaba campus.
not actually buh I stay and work in Asaba town. Can I have ur WhatsApp number or ur Facebook user name so that I will add u?
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by VickyRotex(f): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2019
BABANGBALI:
they've been deported back to their countries

Smh. You still never change? undecided undecided
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by myself13: 10:45am On Mar 14, 2019
Yankiss:
Virgin kwa. 90 percent of girls claimng virgin are confirmed oloshos. Guys beware. Any girl teling you she's a virgin has either of two motives: to scare you from intimacy while milking you or to pretend good girl. Period. No true virgin will say so on her own. You will find out yourself from her behavior..
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by BABANGBALI: 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
VickyRotex:

Smh. You still never change? undecided undecided
tongue tongue
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by asalimpo(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
LordAdam16:

On one but not active. I practically do not use it.

I only muse on nairaland.

-Lord
you have a point in what u said,but women also think with their vjna. It's not a man thing only. While men think of how to get some. Women believe and act like everyman wants to bed them. They think every act of kindness is an indirect plea for pvssy. They insult men nd get away with it blvng tht the man will stomach d insvlt if he doesnt want to b deprived of d pvssy. So, they think with pvssy too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.