Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

What Do Men Go Into Relationship For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Men Go Into Relationship For (2239 Views)

The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women / Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. / MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by edicied: 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
I want to know
Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by Dami12345: 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
To be loved. To be cared for. Sex really isn't it. But we want sex because we dont want to share a woman with another and sex is like marking your territory.
Also a women would most likely Bleep a man she loves than other wise. So its confirmation of love. That she is willing to throwdown.

12 Likes

Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
Sex.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
O.B.O
Baddest

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by shurleysky: 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
because of BP i.e Bobbhy and Pusshy

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin because of their animalistic instincts called sexxxx

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap
Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
edicied:
I want to know
A woman dating for money is not in a relnshp.. Simple!

A real relnshp for a woman is inspired by love. They have who they love but they have money magas too.

Same with men, they have a special girl but they need others to satisfy their urge.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by Offpoint1: 11:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
To fry beans

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by grad2012(f): 11:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
You know I wish I could hear their inner thoughts, like that will be so amazing, it could give you an edge as to what they want.
Cause they can be a little confusing sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by ojun50(m): 12:11am On Mar 08, 2019
First 6month sex befor thinking of what thy really want

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by edicied: 12:44am On Mar 08, 2019
LuvSwollenPussy:

A woman dating for money is not in a relnshp.. Simple!

A real relnshp for a woman is inspired by love. They have who they love but they have money magas too.

Same with men, they have a special girl but they need others to satisfy their urge.
Can a woman actually fall in love with a person without material things being involved?

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by edicied: 12:48am On Mar 08, 2019
It can't be sex, i don't agree with this, saying all a man wants in a relationship i just sex would mean that men are shallow thinkers like women lipsrsealed
Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by Emodeee: 8:03am On Mar 08, 2019
That is what men want. Just sex. Women look out for more than just sex. That is why on Valentine's day. A man will get his woman gifts and the woman will in turn tell him she is going to give him a mind blowing sex. Why not give him gift also?
Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 08, 2019
I can't go into a relationship with a woman now u knw why my life will be destroyed further.
Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
O.B.O Baddest

Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 08, 2019
RAGGA40:
I can't go into a relationship with a woman now u knw why my life will be destroyed further.

Hahahahahahaha... Why na?
Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by Uglymind: 8:33am On Mar 08, 2019
sad
Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 10:01am On Mar 08, 2019
edicied:
Can a woman actually fall in love with a person without material things being involved?
Yeah I think I get ur point.

Its one thing to have something at hand and have a promising attitude for a better tomorrow. Its another thing to be looking for a man that has made it.

D truth is that gals that understand that there's a starting point for everyman are few. Most of them are obsessed with young made men, unfortunately they become victim of rituals or late marriage to someone whose not their original choice.

But to say there are no girls who are not obsessed abt money is wrong. I've met a few..they'll even spend for you.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by mrphysics(m): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2019
grad2012:
You know I wish I could hear their inner thoughts, like that will be so amazing, it could give you an edge as to what they want.
We are not confusing. We enter into relationships to get what you can offer and give what we can offer.

Do not withheld anything you can offer for any reason because freely you received and freely you are expected to give. To whom much would be expected from; nature gave much to.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 08, 2019
edicied:
I want to know
Companion
Sex
Love should go and die plz

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by edicied: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2019
morningstar55:

Companion
Sex
Love should go and die plz

Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2019
MariaLavina:
Sex.
U r too direct. Yes, men want sex but beyond dat wants to be loved n respected.
Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 08, 2019
grad2012:
Hmmm, d same way we desire to see ur inside.
Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
Kaleydd2000:

U r too direct. Yes, men want sex but beyond dat wants to be loved n respected.
You don't mean it grin

Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by edicied: 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
MariaLavina:
Sex.
So what are you saying that women don't like sex? They don't want it?

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
MariaLavina:
You don't mean it grin
I do dearie and it's not funny, is it?
Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by kollinzgee(m): 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
some of us go into a relationship because we want to be loved and cared for but just like life itself love is unfair.finding love is very difficult for us guys that why some men have crafted clever means of getting it by some choose to get it by making their personalities attractive (alphamales) some prefer to buy it with money (betamales) .
but las las natural love(chemistry) is the best i mean the one in which you did absolutely nothing to achieve this one comes rearly .the only way to find it is to create time to approach women .they are lonely women meant for you out there. you cannot find true love by sitting down all day gather your ballz goan approach women.

***peace***.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 09, 2019
ceeroh:

Hahahahahahaha... Why na?
I'm already in a lot of issues, gettin a woman will further destroy me.
Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 09, 2019
the question should be.. what do women have to offer we men? nothing except one thing
Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by movid(m): 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
grad2012:
hi
Re: What Do Men Go Into Relationship For by grad2012(f): 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
movid:
hi
hello

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waoo! See How Gym Instructor Dey Enjoy. / Lady Excited As Her Fiance Carries Her On His Shoulder In Pre-wedding Photos / Watch Sex Video Of Wednesday Afternoon With Chubby Ghana Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.