Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? (65021 Views)

Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself / Nigerian Men Abroad Coming Home To Marry; My Take / Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
Angela777:
The amazing thing is after my Nigerian ex left, I had a chat with his 2 Nigerian women, they knew he went to marry me, they knew he planned to marry a Canadian lady at the same time with me yet something didn't work there and when I asked how do they accept her man going to marry and in bed with another woman, me. They both laughed and said they let him to fool around, he brings money for living.

Ew, dirty him, dirty his women.

i have seen nigerian women doing prostitution in europe with boyfriends and future husband knowing about it. Go to benin and you will see plenty of them there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
Angela777:

Yes, but our government mostly cares about children well being and women too, it's better than paying welfare out of government pocket, making men pay

give me reasons why a man should not get a fair deal by the law? So men do not need protection

But funny enough these children and women the govt is protecting ends up becoming dependent on govt and mess to society.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
wetdick:

i have seen nigerian women doing prostitution in europe with boyfriends and future husband knowing about. Go to benin and you will see plenty of them there.
Thanks for reading
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
wetdick:

give me reasons why a man should not get a fair deal by the law? So men do not need protection

But funny enough these children and women the govt is protecting ends up becoming dependent on govt and mess to society.
If the man needs the support and gets the children custody, he has the same rights.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
Angela777:

Yes, I heard about this. My ex, his family and his women are from Warri

na dem. I thought they said warri no dey carry last. Lol benin and warri fear their boys and girls for scam and prostitution.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
wetdick:

na dem. I thought they said warri no dey carry last. Lol benin and warri fear their boys and girls for scam and prostitution.
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Ugosample(m): 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
Angela777:
Yes, I heard about this. My ex, his family and his women are from Warri
no wonder Warri grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ugosample:

no wonder
Warri grin tongue
It's ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Debby15(f): 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
Too many generalisations in the replies.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
Angela777:

If the man needs the support and gets the children custody, he has the same rights.

but statistics has shown that women receive child support and custody than men. Infact a man can pay child support even if kids are not his. To add up, he also has to pay the legal fees for himself and soon to be ex.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Ugosample(m): 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
Angela777:

It's ok, you can laugh at me, stupid maga

I'm not laughing at you tho

I'm making reference to your ex husband

Warri men in general have ZERO commitment to women and feel they can f**k as many as they can.

the real warri men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
ok
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
Angela777:

It's ok, you can laugh at me, stupid maga

you are so suspicious. Even the slitest joke can be an attack on your personality or an attack on you because of the mistake you made. Relax joor! Nobody is here to eat you raw.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
lefulefu:
its like they are the same age or the lady might be a little older than the man. The lady sef no even dey code tinzs. She go jus dey cast man. U can imagine in d evenings while she dey balcony she go dey shout at d top of her voice tellin d man dat time to prepare dinner don reach make d man no forget to prepare the dinner and ppl go dey hear her dey laugh at d poor man. Hmm i don see tinzs ehncheesy.

Lwkmd!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
wetdick:

but statistics has shown that women receive child support and custody than men. Infact a man can pay child support even if kids are not his. To add up, he also has to pay the legal fees for himself and soon to be ex.
For the judge the well being of the kids comes first, even if they are not his and he didn't deny it at time, children need the support. Men usually pay more in support because if the woman is a good mother, usually minor children stay with her and they need more a mother, so judge see to that but we have also many good men getting the custody of the kids, not easy job to raise the kids though, babysitter and all costs lots of money in America. Spouse support is sometimes and it's not forever, specially if the woman is young and can work, but children support is at least until 18 years old.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
wetdick:

you are so suspicious. Even the slitest joke can be an attack on your personality or an attack on you because of the mistake you made. Relax joor! Nobody is here to eat you raw.
Thank you, I appreciate that
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Ugosample(m): 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
Angela777:

lol, now he is mumu, he left few days before getting his US documents, lost his green card, asking for to be back to me, now he can f--k as many he can there in Africa
You don't mean it shocked

so he did not succeed in getting the documents he wanted

Chai!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ugosample:

You don't mean it shocked

so he did not succeed in getting the documents he wanted

Chai!
Thanks for reading
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by TaminaliaCatapa: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
Angela777:

Lol, now you can call me loser. My Nigerian ex put me in debts and almost ruined my life, almost got my house, so loving and nice Nigerian man, I never met such a nice man before yet so many lies and cheats which I didn't know about. I brought him to my house for us to marry, he told me he is a single father of a baby girl, the mother of the girl abandoned him, he is poor, so I was supporting him and paid his visa, tickets, green card application, clothes, things for both of them coming to America. He had other plans, applying for our marriage license and marrying me, his brother was assisting one of his women giving a birth to his child and I was told, I was the only one, we dated 2 years, I wasn't even accepting him for long, he was so loving and convincing. Afterwards, when it was all over, his family and women showed up, 3 women he has with 1 child with each he never told me about them. I was asking, to apply for US visa, all your children if you have more, are welcome to be in the application, they will get American passports one day. No, he said he has only 1 girl his daughter.

He brought the girl on my visa and support as his daughter but when he left, he left in my house the DNA result saying this girl is not his, his family and the mother of the girl confirmed the girl he brought to my house is not his. He faked documents, it's called human trafficking, big crime in America.I wasn't aware but he came marrying me and at the same time paid the mother's of the child a tourist visa, twice to come here, she was denied twice, the US embassy saw her visa was paid from my credit card and my account. He also was planning 2 traditional wedding in his village to 2 Nigerian women, as soon he had the US travel permit, he was going to Nigeria to do the traditional weddings being married in America

All his scam was over once his woman was denied her tourist visa, she started to call, claim her daughter back, accusing him kidnapping her daughter and saying she goes to the police and US embassy and tells on him. He realized in America human trafficking is jail for him for years, he run back to Africa so fast, in 1 day. I was saved by the bell, he was so nice and I was processing to put his name on the title of my house, fortunately my bank process was slow.

Apart of all that, being married to me, he was inviting women over, asking for sex, kicking me out of my car, not willing to get a regular job, just part time night small jobs, scamming from my internet and phone line other ladies and shopping, shopping on my credit. As you know, it costs lots to bring a foreign fiance and also it costs lots to get a divorce (short marriage, I got the annulment, it cost more but I don't want to call it marriage, it was a scam). He stayed 4 months in my house and left 2 years ago, I am still paying my debts on what I spent on him and the baby girl apart of being a free babysitter for 4 months.

So nice and credible single father I met not minding he is poor black Nigerian. Another one? I know there are good Nigerian or foreign men in the world, but no, thank you. So dear Naija4lifeYank, we both are in the same boat, doesn't matter the race, country, man or woman, it happens to anybody

shocked

So sorry you had to go through that. That’s a life time scar. I won’t blame you if you don’t wanna marry no more sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
Thanks for reading

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
TaminaliaCatapa:

shocked

So sorry you had to go through that. That’s a life time scar. I won’t blame you if you don’t wanna marry no more sad
Thank you, dear.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Parrot69: 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
Afraid of the lash out that why you said “some nice Nigerian men” cheesy
By the way, how many have you met? undecided
khiaa:

Black American women aren't checking for your controlling, insecure behinds, when we see you we run the other direction that is why you beg those big fat, old white whales to marry you. LMAO, you have money, most of you work security and janitorial jobs. There are some nice Nigerian men but it is rare. Your greed is a turn off.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by armyofone(m): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
Angela777

So what happened to the baby? Is the baby girl still with you?
Your experience was shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
armyofone:
Angela777
So what happened to the baby? Is the baby girl still with you?
Your experience was shocked shocked
Thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Ugosample(m): 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
Angela777:

He lost it all, his woman after her visa denial opened her big mouth too soon, yet even I yelled at him and told him our marriage is over, I begged him to stay to get his US documents, I begged him to keep the American door open for him and his kids because it was so close and I already paid all for it. I even begged his 2 women to convince him to stay for a couple of weeks until his US documents come by mail and they did come after he left, I begged his women telling them their kids will have American passport, to me the marriage is over, I will divorce him, they can have him but do the documents right. Both Nigerian women laughed at me saying they don't need America and the father of their children should be living where his children do. Only his family was very concerned but he traveled back fast, I guess he even didn't trust me, he was afraid to go to jail for human trafficking but then I didn't have any prove the child is not his and I even didn't want to know about it when I was told, it was too complicated and it was also putting my life in risk having the child in my house. I found out for sure about DNA only months after he left

interesting indeed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by abidex0z(m): 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
Angela777:

he traveled back with the baby girl, her mother wanted her back, I never had a legal custody on the baby and I believe the mother has all rights on her daughter but now I even doubt if she is the mother. He brought the baby on fake documents and he never wanted to get social security and the green card for the baby, I was asking him why? No social security, she doesn't exists in America, he said he will take her back to Nigeria, I didn't know until he left, she was not his or anything, so I assumed as a father he has all rights to decide, he even was taking showers with her him all naked which was weird but he shout at me saying he is her father and it's the way they do in Africa, I didn't argue but asked him at least to wear boxers when he is in shower bathing her. It was many weird things, it's hard for me to talk about it. Just now thinking and looking back I
really see he and his woman had bad intentions,
something it didn't work for them
Omg......so sorry for what you went through all this years....only God will pay you back for your good heart...... from your write-ups you got good intentions but tis with a wrong person...you are indeed a strong woman(Salute)....once again God will always be your strength (Amin)

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by iRepNaija1: 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
Mruwa1:
make i explain na for u well well .... He say he want woman when nor go share house work give am....he just wan be d man of the house when he wake up or after sex he wife go arrange bed then she cook,arrange house,bath d kids ,chop leave plate for d woman to come pack..wear cloth leave for d woman to wash and iron.he own na to go look for money come house, .. And u know say oyibo nor go try dis rubbish nia make am dey look for woman when go do all this tins for am but he dey fear to come carry girl from nigeria go abroad because when d girl reach abroad she go even worse pass oyibo ..u done understand now

Like I said, OP wants a doormat.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
abidex0z:

Omg......so sorry for what you went through all this years....only God will pay you back for your good heart...... from your write-ups you got good intentions but tis with a wrong person...you are indeed a strong woman(Salute)....once again God will always be your strength (Amin)
Thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Boss13: 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
Meliaen:

That is what you tell yourself when you're feeling delusional. You= Monster. Your wife=your slave. Your moniker says it all Boss_monster_13.

Hahahahaha little devil. If that’s my situation and my marriage is sweet. How e concern you little devil. Busy body. Come face front and face your devilish life. Go and make a man miserable with your disgusting attitude. People their mothers did not train properly want to come to public square to talk.

Tufiakwa!
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Boss13: 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
Naija4lifeYank:
Who put the American man in debt? Is it not the same American woman who divorced him and took his money leaving him with debt, with the active connivance of the law courts? And this is irrespective of if the wife was a cheat, witch, or just bat crazy.
Then they turn around and call him a loser (your words). What percentage of divorce filers are women? Statistically over 85% of divorces are filed by women. And you can't tell me that only men cheat in America.
To me it appears the American women you describe are looking for a fresh victim and are only avoiding the "loser" because some other woman got to squeeze him dry first.
That's why Sango, doing tag-team with Thor, hammers-wielding and all grin, will fire any American woman (already talked about the dangers of foreign women, so no thanks too) that thinks I'll walk down the aisle with her. And I like living in the US with the constant electricity so I'm not moving to no funny place so I can marry.
I know they are all still interested because I escaped with a lot of my wealth and my son, so I'm not paying any child support. But once bitten twice shy. Thanks but no thanks, We good!

You dey mind that one. You need to see how American men and Canadian men dey scream for help.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by abidex0z(m): 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
Angela777:

Thank you, I am not strong at all, I was crying lots, still do, it's hard to understand so much bad. And yes, God is always with me and I guess God was watching me from above and saved me from more troubles. Now I am pretty much ok, thank you.

And interesting thing, I didn't learn to hate Nigeria and Nigerian people because of a bad experience, I like Nigeria, I like Africa and I understand now Africa better
OK..I'm glad you understand perfectly well about separating the dirt from the beans...still you are strong....crying doesn't make anyone weak,it only happens when you have been too strong for a long time....some people that went through this, are no more today or fall into depression or worst.....I believe in this world we goin to meet good,bad n ugly moment,it only takes God to guide one through the thick forest of life .....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by khiaa(f): 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
sharpwriter:

Yes baby wink

Not interested.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar / She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.