Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs (40589 Views)

SDP Muri Rejects Results From 5 LGs In Kogi, Calls For Cancellation(vid) / “Jimi Chukwuemeka”. Throwback Picture Of APC Associating Jimi Agbaje With Igbos. / Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by EduC(m): 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
Corrinthians:
This is a terrible statement to make. Where do you expect wawas residing in Lagos, like ngadaAwo, to go to? embarassed

You want to chase your landlord away?
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by chudez0147(m): 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Your people claimed the Altrocities and they are so proud of it
How did you know that ( Your people ) claimed the Altricities??
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
EduC:

Have you been to Enugu and Ebonyi states to see the infrastructural and developments there? Have you been to Anambra state and then compare with Osun, Ekiti etc? You get stuck and holed up in the West that you make statements about places you've never been to all your retrogressive life!

Are you talking about this roads?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Sagay212: 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:
This election is not free and fair..

By my calculation, the population of Igbos in Lagos is far more than the population of yorubas. Jimi aligned with the Igbos and I am sure they all gave him their votes..so it's statistically impossible for APC to win with such a wide margin...

...Note: I am very poor at statistics.. grin

Misguided brothers, how far? grin grin

Badt guy...Lol...don't mind them....We are waiting for inec to announce the iPod dominated areas like banana island, Lekki, vgc, ikoyi, apapa, okota, ajeromi ifelodun, amuwo odofin, Lagos island, kosofe, ikorodu, ojo, ijanikin, agbara, okoko, iba, egbeda, ikeja, ....by the time they announce all the iPod votes in these biafrau.d dominated areas, Jimi agbaje wI'll overtake sanwoolu and will be announced winner and governor of biafrau.d.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Emmyloyalty: 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
lionness:
Let’s get over this election so we can deal with the Ibos once and for all. We can start with demolishing all their properties in Lagos and chasing them away like you fumigate bed bugs away from a clean place.
Go Sanwo Olu let’s deal with these haters and jealous fukas

Wait a minute! Would you please go backs me read your statement again? Does it make sense to you?
You are Nigeria's problem. Why the hatred? Isn't unity meant to rain? Whatever happened to love?
Pls change. Nigeria needs hope
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
chudez0147:

How did you know that ( Your people ) claimed the Altricities??

They claimed it here on Nairaland, and they are even so proud of it
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by EduC(m): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
Corrinthians:
Not at all. That is why I dont want ngadaAwo's cubicle container shop to be demolished. embarassed cry

And that "cubicle" is what lots of them have used to acquire properties littered all over Lagos.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by BabaRamota1980: 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
Just2endowed2:

Dont let hate and tribalism consumer you. Nothing wrong in showing love

His love for Yoruba is already on display. He doesnt hate you, he loves his own and he loves his land.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by sweetjohn(m): 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
All this Yorubas abusing the Igbos, una no well o. Las las, Tinubu will continue to siphon Lagos wealth to himself and family and not Enugu or Anambra or even any SE states wealth. The Igbos only voted who they think will help businesses flourish in Lagos for their own good. Jim win Jimi no win, the Igbos ve nothing to lose but the Yorubas whose wealth will continued to be siphon by Tinubu

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by deomelo: 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2019

Talk about a victory well deserved.

Sanwo worked for every vote and he did not take anything for granted.

No tribe baiting

No division

No Negative campaign

No character assassination of the opposition

Just pure, positive and uplifting campaign.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Sagay212: 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
lionness:
Let’s get over this election so we can deal with the Ibos once and for all. We can start with demolishing all their properties in Lagos and chasing them away like you fumigate bed bugs away from a clean place.

Computer village,ladipo, alaba needs to be moved to odogunyan area....these places are residential areas...anybody who doesn't like it should commit suicide or move to another location.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
Emmyloyalty:

Wait a minute! Would you please go backs me read your statement again? Does it make sense to you?
You are Nigeria's problem. Why the hatred? Isn't unity meant to rain? Whatever happened to love?
Pls change. Nigeria needs hope

You have been preaching the Hatred through Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos none of your people Condemned all the derogatory Words Igbos use on Yoruba, but why must it be the jobs of Yoruba to be the one preaching love ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by EduC(m): 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Are you talking about this roads?

I thought Rochas was an APC party member? Your IQ is quite low.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Realadey(m): 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:

By my calculation, the population of Igbos in Lagos is far more than the population of yorubas. Jimi aligned with the Igbos and I am sure they all gave him their votes..so it's statistically impossible for APC to win with such a wide margin...

grin I won't talk o

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by DesChyko: 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
BabaO2:

Simple analysis should tell you that most Yoruba elites that are going through hard times with Buhari's policies that only favour the masses and ALL ibos jointly voted against APC in the presidential election. You can compare present the results of poling units of Osinbajo and Sowoolu with presidential results.
Okay, let's just pretend Tinubu and his hoard of political friends and thugs are part of the masses.
Well according to your ilks, the Northerners are more than the SE/SS in Lagos. That would translate that the Yoruba elites form a large number of Lagos residents that polled the 400k+ votes for PDP (almost equal to the number of non-elites, if you ask me). Sincere apologies if you're unable to do the numbers though.
There, that's how flawed your analysis is. In which state in Nigeria can you find the rich constituting a larger number of the masses?
None.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by linkin8k(m): 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
It breaks my heart the way politicians and certain individuals have turned this Lagos election into a thing of tribe.

Look at someone like Hillary Clinton. Born in Chicago, married to an Arkansas native and yet a won senate seat in New York.

A nation that can not overcome ethnic barriers will never develop. We are Nigerians , but those interested in getting into political office and/or helping their benefactors getting into said offices will stop at nothing to continue dividing us along ethnic lines. We are foolishly blinded to this and go on insulting each other.

One love.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by fasbat(m): 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:

I like your sarcasm, Jimi made a big mistake with the ethnic card he played,don't pity him a hoot

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by EduC(m): 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sagay212:

Computer village,ladipo, alaba needs to be moved to odogunyan area....these places are residential areas...anybody who doesn't like it should commit suicide or move to another location.

And the same Igbo guys will acquire those properties! You know why, they have the resources to do so.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by blingxx(m): 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
Dareal90s:
I can see Ewedu nd Gbegiri politics is the best. Yoruba's are really united. You wanna knw more abt politics eat ewedu.

Says the pained chestbeater cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by MEGAWATCH: 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
lionness:

Mumu go and ask Debang how market with Don jazzy. A man that doesn't know what made him thick is a FOOL.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Mouthgag: 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:

No pls. I dont buy your idea. You know we can't survive without them. If we chase them away, we will all die of hunger and lack of basic things of life.
Lol
See frustrated osu feeling funky grin
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by victorvezx(m): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
EduC:

Have you been to Enugu and Ebonyi states to see the infrastructural and developments there? Have you been to Anambra state and then compare with Osun, Ekiti etc? You get stuck and holed up in the West that you make statements about places you've never been to all your retrogressive life!
Lagos is where it is now because of APC governors throughout the years. Lagos continues to develop under APC that is why people in Lagos vote APC continually. It should not be the concern of u igbos who Yoruba vote for their development

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
EduC:

I thought Rochas was an APC party member? Your IQ is quite low.

We are not talking about Party here, we are talking about roads and we really don't vote for Party in South West, we vote for individual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by timocruzcmbb(m): 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
lionness:
When you go get sense?
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by stieyven(m): 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
VirginFinder:
OP is an olodo... embarassed

400,000 not 40,000.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by chudez0147(m): 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

They claimed it here on Nairaland, and they are even so proud of it
Mr man you better stop fanning the embers of war.. lets all live in peace.. #Shalom!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Meliaen(f): 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:

lionness:

My good yoruba people have spoken. ngadaAwo how far?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by awuf2008: 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
400k margin now and 130k margin before, so how come? That 400k must have come from heaven or ? Your guess is as good as mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Weapons Recovered From Criminals By Soldiers In The North. Photos / Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja / President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.