Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4826986 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nathphil(m): 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
Rotemens:

As in everything from selection of successful candidates, fcc stuff nd approval from nnpc board...just don't know wats delaying dem from contacting
Okay bro. We hope for the better
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
cocococo:

Me preparing thunder for the person that will quote this whole long post. As for you that made such long unnecessary post, I have nothing to say to you. This frustration of waiting for APL is really making people do crazy things on Nairaland o.

I'm wondering what the correlation of that lengthy post is to the wait for APL...o

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onweke: 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
HOW FAR NNPC HOPEFULS ?

Wait for it till APRIL

It will surely come...

Don't cry If you don't receive the APL after wasting your time here lamenting....

Hustle now !!!

It will shock some people....

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
TeddyX:

I will post mine in due time. Some senators are in possession of their candidates apl for reasons best known to them. I’m not forcing anyone to believe me.
I’m not interested in credibility or an Oscar, I will continue to go for head of those liars. Period!

since when abeg boss
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Pshinero(m): 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
TeddyX:

There’s nothing strange about what you said.
Some of us are well informed. We know when Apl will come for the chosen ones that is the reason we engage all liars on this thread. This will keep the thread alive and breathing until everyone gets to their destination. We shouldn’t take life too seriously smiley

Sharap dia!
You go just dey bragado bragado and yarn nonsense. You remember what they say about empty barrels right? Let that be in your subconscious anytime you're about to communicate. My one cent

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by successful100: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
geektrovert:

This night when you are about to sleep, take a deep breath and say to yourself:

"At least I met new friends, the travelling was exciting, and it was a hell of a phase. It's time to refocus on other jobs, this one is over".

Unfollow this thread, cut communication with anything that will remind you of nnpc for some time, and go do other things - refresh your linkedin profile, revisit myjobmag and start applying, visit udacity and start learning that python, or resume application for the MSc in USA, or even start the Canadian/Australian express entry application.

One of two things will happen - You will start getting engrossed in something much more useful, and better for your life. OR NNPC will wake up after you've forgotten about them - what a wonderful surprise!

smiley smiley smiley

This is me talking to myself

7 weeks gone in 2020. Cheers to me achieving something in 45 weeks smiley smiley

Peace out.
Anybody that have not been talking to himself like this...Have just been dulling actually. I have gone for 4 interviews after this NNPC and 2 have clicked remaining 2. So the race is for the swift but the patience is for the soft at heart.....So you can do both at the same time You wait while you race lolz grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Malku: 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2020

36 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
Malku:
I strongly believe there is a high correlation between a long period of being jobless and a deteriorating mental health. Folks please pay good attention to your mental well-being.

Imagine someone having an imaginary APL which "some senators" also possess on behalf of their candidates; that is how bad it can get.
so you think Teddyx has a mental issue?

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
Onweke:
HOW FAR NNPC HOPEFULS ?

Wait for it till APRIL

It will surely come...

Don't cry If you don't receive the APL after wasting your time here lamenting....

Hustle now !!!

It will shock some people....

Na today e dey shock people?
From predictions, to dreams, photography or na photocopy, even sauces don sour. From Audio APL, to rejection letter, moving on guys, the "busy busy", cancelation, I'm sure this situation sef dey shock GMD.
So who are we not to be shocked?
Wooh! I don shock so tey, na Shokishombolo remain o. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
TeddyX:

Speak all these plenty grammar, it won’t change anything. Una like to hear “merit and next week” grin
when is ApL dropping Teddyx
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
After this Friday, na long vacation I dey take from here honestly.
I missed the weeks that I went on sabbatical from here, those weeks were heart and mind renewing.
Once Friday comes, it's zoom, person don try.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
Please be careful of any new theory for next week... Someone can just come up and say "He heard from his father's friend, a top man in NNPC, that APL will be dropping next week Monday, and letters have been dispatched with uploads done". He may even add another lie by saying "You are to sign an NNPC courier document using your interview ID"

Please leave rumours and pray for HR people to do their best.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GambaOsaka: 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ginalex:
My people my people grin... Please which page of this thread has the link to NNPC past questions please ?...
Make I refresh my memory cheesy cheesy.... Oil money, here we come.

Ehen, where is that GambaOsaka that said I won't be shortlisted grin grin... Come and talk again tongue tongue...

Hi Ginalex,

Just wanted to say hi.
How is work at NNPC?
You must be eating oil money now o....

Regards

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Are people still anticipating APL this week again? grin I'm happy we are gradually getting sense in this forum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
jlomz:
After this Friday, na long vacation I dey take from here honestly.
I missed the weeks that I went on sabbatical from here, those weeks were heart and mind renewing.
Once Friday comes, it's zoom, person don try.
i tell you

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
cocococo:
Are people still expecting APL this week again? grin I'm happy we are gradually getting sense in this forum.
We need sense!! make nobody talk again.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GambaOsaka: 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
As i said earlier and would still continue to say, I hope the system have changed - but i guess it hasn't.
Ginalex.... I hope you get your APL soon, but when people share their experiences on this forum, don't castigate and make them liars.
Grow up, Grow up, Grow up... Nigeria doesn't work the way you think.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
GambaOsaka:

Hi Ginalex,

Just wanted to say hi.
How is work at NNPC?
You must be eating oil money now o....

Regards
This is harsh and unnecessary

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mujadilo: 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
TeddyX:

Bunch of clowns on this thread grin grin

Walahi
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
anyhow anyhow APL go drop after Friday

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Malku: 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
p.
Bumweng:

so you think Teddyx has a mental issue?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
GambaOsaka:
As i said earlier and would still continue to say, I hope the system have changed - but i guess it hasn't.
Ginalex.... I hope you get your APL soon, but when people share their experiences on this forum, don't castigate and make them liars.
Grow up, Grow up, Grow up... Nigeria doesn't work the way you think.
if una no get hope make una park well...
everyone earns his/her destiny.

if u no get hope, go civil defence threat

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GambaOsaka: 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
habishat:

This is harsh and unnecessary

Please check our history on this thread.
I just wrote an innocent writeup to tell my experience and the lady (or whether na guy o) started bashing me and calling me names. She even said i lied when i said my high school classmate; whose father works at NNPC, and flew all the way from Manchester to write the same test is now a manager in NNPC ( I still saw his interview few weeks ago on youtube).
I wish everyone the best.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
AJCA:

Sorry I am replying now, I just saw it

This is a lady

@bolded u donminit?! really? Like u were frozen back in d dark age? cheesy na joke o

Thankiu u tho... Hope to see you soon

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
GambaOsaka:

Please check our history on this thread.
I just wrote an innocent writeup to tell my experience and the lady (or whether na guy o) started bashing me and calling me names. She even said i lied when i said my high school classmate; whose father works at NNPC, and flew all the way from Manchester to write the same test is now a manager in NNPC ( I still saw his interview few weeks ago on youtube).
I wish everyone the best.
I checked that, you should've ignored that person, it's what 'grown ups' do. You owe no one an explanation for them to believe you.
Peace

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Andre92(m): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
cocococo:

Me preparing thunder for the person that will quote this whole long post. As for you that made such long unnecessary post, I have nothing to say to you. This frustration of waiting for APL is really making people do crazy things on Nairaland o.

I beg to differ. I didnt see it as unnecessary. Atleast I got to knw about some of the Job roles in NNPC.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
This person is becoming scarce...
His name is Arelemoni or so...

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ingenium(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
freedomest:
Please be careful of any new theory for next week... Someone can just come up and say "He heard from his father's friend, a top man in NNPC, that APL will be dropping next week Monday, and letters have been dispatched with uploads done". He may even add another lie by saying "You are to sign an NNPC courier document using your interview ID"

Please leave rumours and pray for HR people to do their best.

Lol..... grin grin.... I saw what you did here. ..... A subliminal way of dropping your info.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
To the FG, Ministry Of Petroleum Resources and NNPC

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
This kies. kies is the NNPC HR representative here.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.