Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,479 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4826947 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by helpedboy: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
freedomest:
This person is becoming scarce...

His name is Arelemoni or so...

That's very true. Aremolomi.
Another scarce guy is StephenEA.
Trust all is fine, brothers.
Please holla. Cheers.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
This thread is a typical example of the children of Israel on their way to Canaan land to a land flowing with milk and honey, impatience and doubt led them to build an alter of bronze and silver to worship strange gods..

Una bye bye looking for naysayers, me I just park one side dey wait if NNPC tire them go call us.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
It's this week or next. The delay is temporary.
I hope I get the APL.

wink

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by goodsam23: 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
Good day Comrade, You made valid points but they are not 100% accurate. I also wrote the Exam at the Airforce base in Lagos with unbelievable number of other Hopefuls. I didn't know any one in the Organization & I almost turned back when I saw the crowd.
I immediately remembered my Guys in the hood telling me how it was an exercise in futility as the Company have already employed those they want. They insisted we will only be used to give the exercise some level of credibility & legitimacy. Today I work @ NNPC. Two of my close friends who didn't bother trying almost collapsed in shock when they saw my letter. Honestly, when I saw the APL (Offer of Employment) I thought it was an elaborate Scam. Believe me this is the place to be. Hopefuls, I wish you guys all the best.
GambaOsaka:

Please check our history on this thread.
I just wrote an innocent writeup to tell my experience and the lady (or whether na guy o) started bashing me and calling me names. She even said i lied when i said my high school classmate; whose father works at NNPC, and flew all the way from Manchester to write the same test is now a manager in NNPC ( I still saw his interview few weeks ago on youtube).
I wish everyone the best.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheAlchemist3: 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
Uricas:
This kies. kies is the NNPC HR representative here.

once you quote him, you get banned.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
goodsam23:
Good day Comrade, You made valid points but they are not 100% accurate. I also wrote the Exam at the Airforce base in Lagos with unbelievable number of other Hopefuls. I didn't know any one in the Organization & I almost turned back when I saw the crowd.
I immediately remembered my Guys in the hood telling me how it was an exercise in futility as the Company have already employed those they want. They insisted we will only be used to give the exercise some level of credibility & legitimacy. Today I work @ NNPC. Two of my close friends who didn't bother trying almost collapsed in shock when they saw my letter. Honestly, when I saw the APL (Offer of Employment) I thought it was an elaborate Scam. Believe me this is the place to be. Hopefuls, I wish you guys all the best.

Sir, Any news as to what's delaying this recruitment?
Thanks as you reply accordingly.

Chai! After checking your previous posts, I'm confused more.

Well, I won't call you scam, but Yoruba will say, Omo Ina la n ran si Ina.
Na lies fit fight lies well. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
Swargu:
This thread is a typical example of the children of Israel on their way to Canaan land to a land flowing with milk and honey, impatience and doubt led them to build an alter of bronze and silver to worship strange gods..

Una bye bye looking for naysayers, me I just park dey run my life one side dey wait if NNPC tire them go call us.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by goodsam23: 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
Good day, The truth is nobody knows the real situation. The GMD assured that soon it will be over. That is more than enough.
joobseekar:

Sir, Any news as to what's delaying this recruitment?
Thanks as you reply accordingly.

Chai! After checking your previous posts, I'm confused more.

Well, I won't call you scam, but Yoruba will say, Omo Ina la n ran si Ina.
Na lies fit fight lies well. cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lol. This wasn't necessary bro, as it turned out to be a gift from a Turkish company I did a project for. I didn't know what the gift was, so I wanted to know if any other person had gotten a similar call at the time.
Peace sir ✌️

NosaJBourne:

Che 1 nut don lose from your head?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
GambaOsaka:
As i said earlier and would still continue to say, I hope the system have changed - but i guess it hasn't.
Ginalex.... I hope you get your APL soon, but when people share their experiences on this forum, don't castigate and make them liars.
Grow up, Grow up, Grow up... Nigeria doesn't work the way you think.
Lol... see this one grin grin So you still dey think this thing since last year LMAO grin grin grin... As for the APL, the question now should be "will you accept the APL when it comes"? And my answer; I don't know yet wink wink... But hey, let's see how it goes.... Until then, tata kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enntay(f): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
TeddyX:

Stop raising their hopes! This is the APC government.
This is the worst time to get a job on merit in any MDA.
The people you elected into government are taking everything. Just one phone call, someone’s name get replaced. Heads of MDAs are bunch of puppets!!!
Slots sold for 4 - 5 million, Merit is just 10%

TeddyX or whatever it is you call yourself, are you familiar with the mental problems of your ancestors?

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
Enntay:

TeddyX or whatever it is you call yourself, are you familiar with the mental problems of your ancestors?
The guy is enjoying free madness. Pay him no quote next time

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
TeddyX:

The people you elected into government are taking everything. Just one phone call, someone’s name get replaced. Heads of MDAs are bunch of puppets!!!
Thank God you acknowledged that some people will be appointed on merit. You give humans so much power forgetting that only what God wills must come to pass.

We agree that there's so much corruption, but does that people the poor will never get anything good in this country? NO. God can elevate anybody in just the blink of an eye. Aren't you aware of that? Giving anybody nnpc apl is very little task for God, and because we are aware of what God; the Most High can do, we will never stop hoping. Your negativity can't change anything.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ibromoney: 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
Now, you've lost all the respects that I have for you as a reasonable human being. What the Bleep is this? I now really know who you are. Is your father in government? And what made you conclude that recruitment is no longer on merit. You are one of the fools that do misinform Nigerians. Do you know the weight of the shits you put below? So, you were part of the people that sells slot for 4-5 million? You think you can't be fished out because this is a faceless forum. Now, I realise your degree is a waste. Why did you even apply for the job when you know that it won't be on merit because of APC government? Having you on this thread is a fiasco. You come here to talk nonsense. Must you talk? Why can't you shut the Bleep up? Please, be careful and use your head.

TeddyX:

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ibromoney: 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lol. I am not frustrated at all. If I get fine, and if I don't, may God grant me the best in life and hereafter. Stop causing confusion. Keep quiet. Which politician took your slot? Guy, are you that jobless for you to quickly respond. You better go to your village and be fetching firewood for sale till those that took your slot gives it to you. Idiot. Keep quiet and don't mislead people. If I don't get the APL, I will never say it wasn't based on merit. I don't know why people like deceiving themselves, you failed, you failed and accept your failure then move on.

TeddyX:

All these noise you are making wont change what has happened. Go vent your frustrations on those politicians that took your slot.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TomDickandHarry: 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
Uricas:
This kies. kies is the NNPC HR representative here.

From all indications! They wiped all his comments and put a hex on his name. Like say na occult. I even hope he's safe...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ibromoney: 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
Your father is a clown. Your family will see wahala not us. We aren't here to play politics. Don't bring politics here dude. Shut the Bleep up.

TeddyX:

You are a clown. grin
Please make yourself scarce grin grin
Vote APC 2023, una go see more wahala

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
MOD. Where arth thou?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ginalex:
Lol... see this one grin grin So you still dey think this thing since last year LMAO grin grin grin... As for the APL, the question now should be "will you accept the APL when it comes"? And my answer; I don't know yet wink wink... But hey, let's see how it goes.... Until then, tata kiss kiss

Oshey?! Kardinal Official Bae'bee, let 'em know. cheesy cheesy

How work nau?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
TeddyX:

Keep acting unwise till you get yourself in trouble. I understand Nairaland is your toy and I won’t stop you from playing your life out but be careful for the sake of your freedom else it’s taken from you.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by opylog(m): 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
TeddyX:

You are a clown. grin
Please make yourself scarce grin grin
Vote APC 2023, una go see more wahala

I think u should watch it and keep calm. U can't keep throwing insults at everyone. Quit doing that please.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
grin This thread is still fun, just like in the past grin
Too bad, it looks like, only two personalities with two monikers are dribbling you guys grin If it was the dayz of AOLMAW, they would have being dealth with already cheesy

Oyasuminasai grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
GambaOsaka:
As i said earlier and would still continue to say, I hope the system have changed - but i guess it hasn't.
Ginalex.... I hope you get your APL soon, but when people share their experiences on this forum, don't castigate and make them liars.
Grow up, Grow up, Grow up... Nigeria doesn't work the way you think.

And if Ginalex finally gets the APL, would you commit suicide?

Share your family history if you like

People with nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.