Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,440 members, 7,812,320 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4826861 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
goodsam23:
Good day Comrade, You made valid points but they are not 100% accurate. I also wrote the Exam at the Airforce base in Lagos with unbelievable number of other Hopefuls. I didn't know any one in the Organization & I almost turned back when I saw the crowd.
I immediately remembered my Guys in the hood telling me how it was an exercise in futility as the Company have already employed those they want. They insisted we will only be used to give the exercise some level of credibility & legitimacy. Today I work @ NNPC. Two of my close friends who didn't bother trying almost collapsed in shock when they saw my letter. Honestly, when I saw the APL (Offer of Employment) I thought it was an elaborate Scam. Believe me this is the place to be. Hopefuls, I wish you guys all the best.

Some cursed children of hate won't like this post

18 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
Enntay:

TeddyX or whatever it is you call yourself, are you familiar with the mental problems of your ancestors?
I really don't know why you guys keep quoting or replying teddybear... I'm just puzzled really...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by daima: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
NosaJBourne:

Some cursed children of hate won't like this post

At this point, lets be specific. TeddyX et al.

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Imhayuba: 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
Anyone with deloitte or pwc past questions? Please help a brother
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
NosaJBourne:
I really don't know why you guys keep quoting or replying teddybear... I'm just puzzled really...

Some levels of stupidity are just so difficult to ignore. It takes special discipline to overcome the urge of venting your annoyance at such an asinine fellow.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
daima:

At this point, lets be specific. TeddyX et al.
Dem don use that one boxers

number5:

Some levels of stupidity are just so difficult to ignore. Its takes special discipline to overcome the urge of venting your annoyance at such an asinine fellow.
I will not be tempted to delight him a response. Silence tortures him more. Can't you see how he was busying quoting every comment hoping that someone would reply him? He is looking for someone to play with him in the mud

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
NosaJBourne:

I will not be tempted to delight him a response. Silence tortures him more. Can't you see how he was busying quoting every comment hoping that someone would reply him? He is looking for someone to play with him in the mud

grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emusbyz(m): 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
Since we do know for sure that NNPC HR is following this thread, I just want to make a guess that they are enjoying the way people are unsettled about the release date. And this could mean that APL is very close. They just want to let it appear that all sources were wrong, and then unpredictably, we will just receive our APL. This will reduce the credibility of all sources thereby increasing the credibility of the whole recruitment process.
So when everyone is tired of sources, as it seems already, then will they release the APL.
My guess also is that to a large percent, the process is based on merit. However, we do know our country, FCC must play its role and that I guess will go through top politicians influence and/or top people in management.
The process is largely based on merit, FCC influence in used to balance everything so that no geopolitical zone is not properly represented.

So let your hope be alive and keep believing who/what you believe.

Remember, this is just a guess that came from personal meditation on the whole thing, comments, and sources.

APL is not far, just chill.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
helpedboy:

That's very true. Aremolomi.
Another scarce guy is StephenEA.
Trust all is fine, brothers.
Please holla. Cheers.

Bro, I'm not trying to dampen your Spirit, and I don't really care how you take this. I just finished a training program in a company, we were told that it was almost impossible to get in without some form of recommendation. I had to start asking my fellow trainees, and they all confirmed that someone recommended them.

That was the day I GAVE UP ON NNPC.

If the APL falls on me, then I'll term it a 'miracle', if it doesn't, right now, I DON'T REALLY CARE ANYMORE. I'm no more in the business of counting down, as I see people do here. I had forgotten my password, I just had to do some thinking, to remember. I had been viewing without logging in, I had to log in because you mentioned me.

I'm not spreading bad vibes, if you think so, then there's nothing I can do. I've just MOVED ON.

I might be wrong in my line of thoughts, I might also be right. I DON'T REALLY CARE, I've MOVED ON.

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
TeddyX:

There’s nothing strange about what you said.
Some of us are well informed. We know when Apl will come for the chosen ones that is the reason we engage all liars on this thread. This will keep the thread alive and breathing until everyone gets to their destination. We shouldn’t take life too seriously smiley

TeddyX u are a big fool

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TomDickandHarry: 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
NosaJBourne:

I am convinced who you are now. grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
NosaJBourne:

And if Ginalex finally gets the APL, would you commit suicide?

Share your family history if you like

People with nonsense
grin grin You are special ahswear

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
joobseekar:

Oshey?! Kardinal Official Bae'bee, let 'em know. cheesy cheesy

How work nau?
Lol chairman happy new year... It's been a wonderful experience so far I must say... kiss kiss
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
TeddyX:

grin grin grin I see clowns everywhere

I am sure your father is also a clown, Nairaland prostitute quoting from one comment to another.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by balher(m): 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
court loading....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
TomDickandHarry:

From all indications! They wiped all his comments and put a hex on his name. Like say na occult. I even hope he's safe...

He's surely safe. He's a big man and I think he knows more about Nairaland than we think.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealAbdulqudus(m): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
What if this troll is a robot, replying swiftly to every comments.
What if, what if

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
emusbyz:
Since we do know for sure that NNPC HR is following this thread, I just want to make a guess that they are enjoying the way people are unsettled about the release date. And this could mean that APL is very close. They just want to let it appear that all sources were wrong, and then unpredictably, we will just receive our APL. This will reduce the credibility of all sources thereby increasing the credibility of the whole recruitment process.
So when everyone is tired of sources, as it seems already, then will they release the APL.
My guess also is that to a large percent, the process is based on merit. However, we do know our country, FCC must play its role and that I guess will go through top politicians influence and/or top people in management.
The process is largely based on merit, FCC influence in used to balance everything so that no geopolitical zone is not properly represented.

So let your hope be alive and keep believing who/what you believe.

Remember, this is just a guess that came from personal meditation on the whole thing, comments, and sources.

APL is not far, just chill.
are you a kid...nnpc is delaying because they are following nairaland thread and want to fault all predictions, are you joking ... And you are saying it is all merit, are you a foreigner in this country or you don't know how things are done. Everyone knows merit will be but has a certain percentage

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by helpedboy: 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
StephenEA:

Bro, I'm not trying to dampen your Spirit, and I don't really care how you take this. I just finished a training program in a company, we were told that it was almost impossible to get in without some form of recommendation. I had to start asking my fellow trainees, and they all confirmed that someone recommended them.

That was the day I GAVE UP ON NNPC.

If the APL falls on me, then I'll term it a 'miracle', if it doesn't, right now, I DON'T REALLY CARE ANYMORE. I'm no more in the business of counting down, as I see people do here. I had forgotten my password, I just had to do some thinking, to remember. I had been viewing without logging in, I had to log in because you mentioned me.

I'm not spreading bad vibes, if you think so, then there's nothing I can do. I've just MOVED ON.

I might be wrong in my line of thoughts, I might also be right. I DON'T REALLY CARE, I've MOVED ON.

I understand, my brother. It's well. All the best in your place of assignment. And never let any darkness you may find around you there or elsewhere snuff out your inner light. Cheers, bro.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hillaboi(m): 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
goodsam23:
Good day Comrade, You made valid points but they are not 100% accurate. I also wrote the Exam at the Airforce base in Lagos with unbelievable number of other Hopefuls. I didn't know any one in the Organization & I almost turned back when I saw the crowd.
I immediately remembered my Guys in the hood telling me how it was an exercise in futility as the Company have already employed those they want. They insisted we will only be used to give the exercise some level of credibility & legitimacy. Today I work @ NNPC. Two of my close friends who didn't bother trying almost collapsed in shock when they saw my letter. Honestly, when I saw the APL (Offer of Employment) I thought it was an elaborate Scam. Believe me this is the place to be. Hopefuls, I wish you guys all the best.

And this is the best article have read so far this night. Thanks so much Mr. Goodsam23 for this aura of hope.

I trust this to be my testimony shortly...I look forward to seeing you someday too. Thanks once again!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 12:41am On Feb 13, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 1:27am On Feb 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emusbyz(m): 1:35am On Feb 13, 2020
mvem:
are you a kid...nnpc is delaying because they are following nairaland thread and want to fault all predictions, are you joking ... are you a foreigner in this country or you don't know how things are done. Everyone knows merit will be but has a certain percentage

Yes, I am a kid and a joker.
It is also obvious that you find it difficult to understand when you read English language.

Read my guess again and show me this line from your statement... "And you are saying it is all merit,"... I mean where I said it is all merit in case you still find it difficult to understand what I am trying to show you. (Mature and Serious Man)
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:21am On Feb 13, 2020
Chukeg:
MOD. Where arth thou?

What if the mod is Teddy X in disguise?

This cannot be beam. Beam is not this mad really.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.