Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4830284 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MbaanabaraAgu(m): 7:31am On Apr 17, 2020
For surely there is an end, and your expectation shall not be cut off. Proverbs 23:18.

Since God has already empowered us to decree a thing and it shall be established unto us (Job 22:28), I join my faith with those of all EH hopefuls to decree an end to this protracted recruitment exercise and the coronavirus pandemic.

We call forth our appointment letters to be released unto us not later than a month from this day in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

If thou have faith as small as a mustard seed, thou shall move mountains to yonder place, and nothing shall be impossible. Matthew 17:20

It is done. Rev 21:6

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by addiephilips(m): 8:26am On Apr 17, 2020
MbaanabaraAgu:
For surely there is an end, and your expectation shall not be cut off. Proverbs 23:18.

Since God has already empowered us to decree a thing and it shall be established unto us (Job 22:28), I join my faith with those of all EH hopefuls to decree an end to this protracted recruitment exercise and the coronavirus pandemic.

We call forth our appointment letters to be released unto us not later than a month from this day in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

If thou have faith as small as a mustard seed, thou shall move mountains to yonder place, and nothing shall be impossible. Matthew 17:20

Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SulSah: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2020
Amen.

MbaanabaraAgu:

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2020
Amen

MbaanabaraAgu:

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Denazarian(m): 11:48am On Apr 17, 2020
The paper just added flesh to the ministers statement. The listed recruitments are those that are currently at different stages. NNPC shouldnt be inclusive necause its already completed. You are right.[color=#770077][/color]
siina:
I think the paper only mentioned those agencies because they are currently recruiting and not because they are the ones the embargo will affect

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Edicoco(f): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2020
Amen
MbaanabaraAgu:

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
hooha:
You shall receive your rainfall of blessings in Jesus name. Amen

Thank God for His mercies even to the GTs. By the special grace of God, weeks back, I met my Dad who is a pastor to pray on the recruitment, and in his prayer, he also prayed saying "coronavirus will not affect the NNPC recruitment". By the grace of God, not by our strength, God will help this recruitment, and E.H cadre will end in maximum praise in Jesus mighty name. Amen

All the whole glory to Jesus Christ the King of kings. Let the will of God be done!!

‘Coronavirus will not affect the recruitment’. So your dad cannot pray for the coronavirus to end, but is praying for the recruitment. Ok, ride on.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
cocococo:

‘Coronavirus will not affect the recruitment’. So your dad cannot pray for the coronavirus to end, but is praying for the recruitment. Ok, ride on.
All the glory be given to Jesus Christ; the same, yesterday, today and forever. May the name of Jesus Christ be praised alone in Jesus name. Amen. Good evening.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
He is praying from the point that coronavirus will end as such will not affect the recruitment

hooha:
All the glory be given to Jesus Christ; the same, yesterday, today and forever. May the name of Jesus Christ be praised alone in Jesus name. Amen. Good evening.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stmykel1(m): 12:29am On Apr 18, 2020

AMEN!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by talk2dace(m): 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
MbaanabaraAgu:

Amen!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nigeria lost an ICON today. May God console his family in Jesus name. Amen.
RIP Abba Kyari.

Lesson: God will bless you and will surely give you your appointment letters. But take life easy! No matter how fanciful what you need looks like, when God wants to take you out of this world, you must leave everything behind. The good news is that God has promised you long life, and you must fulfill it and enjoy it even in NNPC and beyond in Jesus name. Amen.

Remember now your Creator, humble yourself, give God all the glory.

All glory be given to Jesus Christ my merciful master. Give your life to Jesus today.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
hooha:
RIP Abba Kyari.

Lesson: God will bless you and will surely give you your appointment letters. But take life easy! No matter how fanciful what you need looks like, when God wants to take you out of this world, you must leave everything behind. The good news is that God has promised you long life, and you must fulfill it and enjoy it even in NNPC and beyond in Jesus name. Amen.

All glory be given to Jesus Christ my merciful master.
Please is Abba Kyari related to MKK?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
SenatorJChris:
Please is Abba Kyari related to MKK?
I don't think so.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ritzborn123: 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
MbaanabaraAgu:

Amen.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ritzborn123: 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
hooha:

Amen
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
hooha:
RIP Abba Kyari.

All glory be given to Jesus Christ my merciful master. Give your life to Jesus today.

May his soul rest in peace, however I don't think he did enough to be considered an Icon barring the selected few who were privileged to benefit from him. He was just a politician datzall.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
hooha:
I don't think so.
Both men are from borno state and bear the same surname. MKK was appointed during Kyari's reign as Nigeria's unofficial president. So I think they are relatives.
Having said that, let us also condole with MKK and remember to put him in prayer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
SenatorJChris:

Both men are from borno state and bear the same surname. MKK was appointed during Kyari's reign as Nigeria's unofficial president. So I think they are relatives.
Having said that, let us also condole with MKK and remember to put him in prayer.

They are not related bruv.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Proffessorr: 9:34am On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stmykel1(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Happy. Sunday guys,

Please, any Info from sources?

Those with genuine sources should peep in and tell us something about the EH recruitment. I heard from the grapevine that NNPC will soon send APL for EH. I don't trust my source hence I'm seeking confirmation or corroboration of the gist I heard.

Happy Covid19 lockdown! [color=#000099][/color]

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MbaanabaraAgu(m): 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Do not count the current crisis all lost, God is working out something in our favour even in this period.

God chooses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise and the weak things of this world to confound the mighty. 1 Corinthians 1:27

He is using the pandemic and suspension of recruitment to take the eyes of the strong and mighty out of this E.H recruitment.

By the time they realize what hit them, your APL will be in your hand.

All things work together for good to them that love God. Romans 8:28

Keep praying, keep believing, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Happy Sunday

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
MbaanabaraAgu:
Do not count the current crisis all lost, God is working out something in our favour even in this period.

God chooses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise and the weak things of this world to confound the mighty. 1 Corinthians 1:27

He is using the pandemic and suspension of recruitment to take the eyes of the strong and mighty out of this E.H recruitment.

By the time they realize what hit them, your APL will be in your hand.

All things work together for good to them that love God. Romans 8:28

Keep praying, keep believing, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Happy Sunday
God will remember us oh. May God make this E.H recruitment a complete success in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
stmykel1:
Happy. Sunday guys,

Please, any Info from sources?

Those with genuine sources should peep in and tell us something about the EH recruitment. I heard from the grapevine that NNPC will soon send APL for EH. I don't trust my source hence I'm seeking confirmation or corroboration of the gist I heard.

Happy Covid19 lockdown! [color=#000099][/color]

No EH list on ground yet let alone letters. You just want info, abeg

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
U don mean it!
fidebbs:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
fidebbs:

I don't think you have any info, you're just guessing

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
Loaded89, maluga, melzclement, princely, feyijeunso, etc......please any info on EH? It will be greatly appreciated
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by feyijeunso: 3:23am On Apr 21, 2020
Loaded89, maluga, melzclement, princely, feyijeunso, etc......please any info on EH? It will be greatly appreciated

E.H recruitment is not suspended. The remaining days of April still valid for hopefuls. Resumption is likely July from overheard discussion.

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 7:14am On Apr 21, 2020
feyijeunso:

E.H recruitment is not suspended. The remaining days of April still valid for hopefuls. Resumption is likely July from overheard discussion.

Good news to hear this .But we pray this COVD-19 end soon and crude oil crashing wahala . During this Holy month of Ramadan we are going to fast and pray hard for this to be over soon .

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
cheesy grin Good afternoon local men and women... Mehn! E don tey o kiss kiss... Hope y'all are good and keeping safe... Anyways, thought to say hi cool...

Bye kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.