Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4831380 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sagio09: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
Gbyms:

Maybe. Like you said. What I know is people that have been paid shall get the APL and it’s not a small percentage
Good, wishing and hoping for the best for all of us.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
Cybersecfreak:

It not about your degree. I had first class too. Telecommunication Science. I am the overall best for my department. I was the university scholar from 100-400l. I was awarded scholar of the year for 2017 set. I collected facility award also n everything was included in the award section of my CV. Plus I received tfare since last July 16th sef. So it God grace baba not your class of degree or anything. Las Las everything on God. We go all dey alright.

Peace
Local man is greeting

Okay make all of us dey declare now.

na first class me too get o smiley

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jarus:

Ah! Dem don begin share money? Me sef na First Class oo, I declared mine long ago before the interview invites. So I should receive my money before Jarus

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
The way some peeps interact here really shows their true nature (some are uncultured swines), that's why I love the way @Gbyms carry himself/herself even though this is a faceless forum.

Kudos to @jarus too.

Gbyms:

Haha. Please proceed. Respect should be earned except for etiquettes sake. So do as you wish without prejudice

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Dem don even get choir

Me I go collect offering.

Obasi001:
Na you hand do this one iyeee!!
No be my power and connection eeee..
Na your hand do this one
Oghene doh doh doh, doh doh doh

NB: I've neither seen nor heard anything, Local Man is just praising God in advance.
It's not only your Time but your Turn.

Signed
Music Director
LMW committee on APL matters

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cybersecfreak: 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jarus:

M not declaring anything. At least I was here when everybody was talking of their class of degree but didn't say anything. Who first class help. But I need to just put it to clear somethings that it not because of your class of degree or anything. If it because of the degree it would have been stated. Like the Nigerian Airforce that I applied for last year. it was only first class and 2.1 that was shortlisted for screening. I was not shortlisted for camping but my friend was n he had 2.1. same course but different state. So m just trying to clear that it God grace not cos he had first class that is y they haven't paid him

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
highzickjosh:
The way some peeps interact here really shows their true nature (some are uncultured swines), that's why I love the way @Gbyms carry himself/herself even though this is a faceless forum.

Kudos to @jarus too.

What does the bolded say about how you conduct yourself?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chibusoil!! Come heeeree!!!

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Cybersecfreak:

M not declaring anything. At least I was here when everybody was talking of their class of degree but didn't say anything. Who first class help. But I need to just put it to clear somethings that it not because of your class of degree or anything. If it because of the degree it would have been stated. Like the Nigerian Airforce that I applied for last year. it was only first class and 2.1 that was shortlisted for screening. I was not shortlisted for camping but my friend was n he had 2.1. same course but different state. So m just trying to clear that it God grace not cos he had first class that is y they haven't paid him

Mr man, you don't seem to get it. You may have had a 1st class but your performance at the interview was poor and that perhaps explain why you already got alert as compared to the other guy. This is the conclusion anyone should arrive at from the guy's post and not blabbing about class of degree.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cybersecfreak: 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
yungmin:

Mr man, you don't seem to get it. You may have had a 1st class but your performance at the interview was poor and that perhaps explain why you already got alert as compared to the other guy. This is the conclusion anyone should arrive at from the guy's post and not blabbing about class of degree.

Ok sir

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
yungmin:

His performance was poor? Wehdone GMD Yungmin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wilsonlexis: 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
T4kbaba:

Is it not the same LG.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
Sometimes the arguments one reads here are just a product of poor English comprehension.

This APL should just come quickly, 'AYAM TAYAD!'

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
meelee123:
His performance was poor? Wehdone GMD

You all are really having a hard time comprehending simple analogy. I am not categorically saying his performance was poor. My point is that from the comment made by the guy about the other guy who was yet to be paid TP, the most reasonable conclusion to be reached by any unbiased mind is that the guy probably had a superb score at the interview and not his class of degree. But instead of you guys to focus on the interview performance, you all are here blabbing about his class of degree and telling us how you made 1st class as well. That wasn't the mood of the OP

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aSubmitter: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
mosgoon:

You seem serious. Have you asked him whether he wrote his details correctly and other similar questions to rule out any alternative reasons?

@mosgoon
Please, I sent you a PM. Awaiting your reply sir.
Not about the LOMS stuff shaa oo.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cybersecfreak: 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
yungmin:

You all are really having a hard time comprehending simple analogy. I am not categorically saying his performance was poor. My point is that from the comment made by the guy about the other guy who was yet to be paid TP, the most reasonable conclusion to be reached by any unbiased mind is that the guy probably had a superb score at the interview and not his class of degree. But instead of you guys to focus on the interview performance, you all are here blabbing about his class of degree and telling us how you made 1st class as well. That wasn't the mood of the OP
Ok sir

My bad

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
yungmin:

Ok, clap for yourself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
I love the way you spotted the irony.

Macgyver1:

What does the bolded say about how you conduct yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by usy309(m): 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
Am optimistic. Things will follow suites in Real Nigerian saga....as new Minister were inaugurated, more permutations have changed....more slots were exchanged, Forget Class Of Degree, all u need is two Things Faith in Allah and Strong 10G Network...

Do u know that NNPC/KRPC HAVE MORE CASUAL STAFF THAN THE NUMBER THEY EXPECTED TO RECRUIT??
IF THEY DEEMED TO DO ANY MERIT, WHY NOT THEY CONVERT THOSE CASUAL STAFF TO SAVE MONEY FOR TRAINING NEW GT...

AM NOT HERE TO SPOIL ANYONES MIND...
IF WE ARE DESTINED TO BE THERE...SO IT SHALL BE.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
Kwiskxyz:
Chibusoil sorry en 40 mins from now the kind of insults you will receive will be felt by your ancestors ask darado(mr presidential list) the guy has been silenced
Akant stop laughing
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
souljar:
Chibusoil!! Come heeeree!!!
LOL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
highzickjosh:

Kudos to @jarus too.

I don help you like this comment of yours to make you feel better.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darella(m): 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Any alert today?
which date hasnt been attended to?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
bobowaja:
Lol wetin Musa no go see for gate? One gt even dey same whatsapp group with some ogas? Need I ask what is common ground between them? Anyways they might as well belong to the same p*rn group..... Atleast that one no get class... cheesy cheesy

Lol

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
joobseekar:
Another Hint/Theory, Lmao... Will NNPC pick the same number of successful applicants from each interview date? say from rumoured 1300 to be employed, will they pick 130 successful applicants from each date? i think not, my opinion though...

In my opinion, the number (say 1300) will be derived from the total number of panels multiplied by X.
X being the number of applicants to be recommended per panel after the interview.

e.g if the total number of panel is 40
X=1300/40

Then further shuffling and scrutiny will be done to justify the federal character thingy.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by doo123: 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
yungmin:
A lot of you don't read people's comment to understand before responding. The guy that talked about himself and others who did interview on the 4th and have been paid TP with the exemption of one guy; gave a very vivid disclosure. His main concern was the APL - TF relationship and not the class of degree. It is possible the exempted guy had performed excellent well at the interview to have been selected almost immediately. He only added the guys credentials to perhaps buttress his point. However, it may as well be a mere coincedence as there is no APL - TF relationship.

My conclusion is that a lot of you are just too envious of people with good academic grades especially 1st class grads. Did anybody prevent you from getting 1st class? undecided Na wa

What does he expect to hear from us again? I already told him the first class guy who wasn't paid is the successful one while him and the rest who received alert have been weeded out?

Abi which kind wahala be this?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
joobseekar:

If the "7th guy" in question holds 3rd class or Pass (assuming, they accept those grades), won't it be safe, to deduct otherwise?
isn't OP using him as "yardstick" again, based on that?

Lol... Nice question

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mr. Chibusoil, you had better apologized to the forum for misinformation. Your source is henceforth unverified. Should you have explicitly included ‘barring any last minute change’ like one local man did to get himself off the hook, you might have been pardoned.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
yungmin:

Seems you re a member of the panel that interviewed him @bolded.

I see you still holding on the straws of "Non-alertees are the successfuls".

I dont think you really get it yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Una no go kill pesin here Ooooo

Kwiskxyz:
Chibusoil sorry en 40 mins from now the kind of insults you will receive will be felt by your ancestors ask darado(mr presidential list) the guy has been silenced
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
olasunky15:

Seems you re a member of the panel that interviewed him @bolded.

I see you still holding on the straws of "Non-alertees are the successfuls".

I dont think you really get it yourself.
He/she doesn't get it.

When I come like a thief in the night, he/she will eventually get it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.