Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

KINGS 2(battleground) - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 2(battleground) (189160 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 3:27pm On May 20, 2019
Jafar must be castrated for raping Kate

Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 3:44pm On May 20, 2019
Lol, Francis is always surrounded with funny friends, Jerry and Taka cheesy

But another thing i love about Taka is his braveness

Well done boss mi
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 3:46pm On May 20, 2019
Ann2012:
Jafar must be castrated for raping Kate

Thanks for the update
As in ehn, the thing vex me die embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ayanfe29(f): 4:21pm On May 20, 2019
Silver, y nau? Y did you allow that beast to have her?! This is totally unfair embarassed cry
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 5:51pm On May 20, 2019
izaray:
As in ehn, the thing vex me die embarassed

Make we go comot d thing sharp sharp na angry
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by genius43(m): 8:36pm On May 20, 2019
As usual with with silver1996, either he kills someone, torments or renders someone's life useless. This one pain me sha poor princess.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 10:10pm On May 20, 2019
Why this na, why my Kat, this is so unfair.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by sly12345: 7:26am On May 21, 2019
purity23:
Why this na, why my Kat, this is so unfair.
How's it unfair, it's good he raped her, i pray Francis reaches Mogula fast and king Jafar can killd him while Katherine watch. tongue tongue tongue
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 11:22am On May 21, 2019
sly12345:
How's it unfair, it's good he raped her, i pray Francis reaches Mogula fast and king Jafar can killd him while Katherine watch. tongue tongue tongue
shocked shocked shocked
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 12:29am On May 22, 2019
King Jafar's dead will be worse than Carlos
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 12:40am On May 22, 2019
JerryOJerry6429:
I've been a guest here but i decided to register today to comment on this Wonderful story, i finish the book 1 of this story yesterday, i enjoyed every episode that i didn't want it to end, but though i was sad over Taka death and Edna, i started the book 2 yesterday and finally am here. I must say you're a great writer, this is the first story that moved me to register, it's just like am watching a seasonal movie with so much twists and suspense.
Reading through the last few episodes has made me wondering where exactly are you heading to, do you want to put Pious in jail, i actually thought since all the chiefs are dead, the primary concern should be how to kill Dillan not even put him in jail, he deserves death for killing Edna and those people who died in the fire but it seems every attempt to catch Dillan is fruitless.
Am yet to hear from Bianca, what became of her after what she did, is her part in the story over?
Keep up the good work sir, i strongly believe you'll be going places. Am glue to this story to the end, sometimes i wish it never ends.
Please let my main man Francis meets Katherine before King Jafar do what he plans to her, can't wait for their reunion.
Wow thanks..
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 12:41am On May 22, 2019
grin
genius43:
As usual with with silver1996, either he kills someone, torments or renders someone's life useless. This one pain me sha poor princess.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 12:42am On May 22, 2019
sly12345:
Are you serious
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by showgoeson: 7:15am On May 22, 2019
Pious better not make rash decisions.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by skubido(m): 10:43pm On May 22, 2019
Oboi, nawa oo

Tanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:59pm On May 22, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 14

The wind blew through the police station with a powerful passion, scattering old and new documents as if they were the leaves of fall and banging the doors as if they were its chaotic drum beat - the marching band of one without fingers or hands....
The thoughts of Sonia evaded Kess head as the cool breeze of the wind pricks his skin, she didn't say anything when he told her he loves her, she just left him standing there like a fool,, he has tried talking to her but he thought he should give her sometime..,some space, he has decided to head home after the meeting with the DPO..

He jolted out from his thoughts when he notice the DPO's eyes were on him..., he wonder if the DPO asked something he didn't hear..
He glance at Douglas who wink at him..

"Are you here with us Kess..? The DPO ask

Kess exhales, he wonder how he's going to survive if Sonia eventually leaves, he really hopes she isn't gone before he returns home.. "Yes sir.. "

"You seem to be on the edge, is anything the matter..?

Was his feelings that bleak, he knew it wasn't appropriate mixing emotions with duties, love is the death of duty, so his father used to say.. "Everything is fine sir.. "

He sigh when the DPO gave him an edging look, that kind of look that tells you your flimsy statement is unbelievable....

"Whoever these guys are sir, they didn't leave any evidence.. "Douglas chimes in

Kess insufflate when his brains finally bounce back to the topic for discussion...

"I see... "The DPO muttered reclining his back on the chair..

"I do have a question sir.. "Douglas said.. "More like a thought.. "

The DPO motioned him to continue..

"Don't you think whoever launched that attack on the king must be connected to the chiefs death..?

Kess swallowed and fuse his gaze on him..

"Why do you think so..? The DPO ask keenly to hear the answer..

"I know am new in town sir but i did my homework, i know the chiefs started dying after the arrival of the king, with this theory, anyone could believe the king killed them, i strongly believe that whoever attacked the king must be a relative, or maybe a son to one of the chiefs.. "

"If that was the case, the king would be dead.. "Kess said

"Maybe whoever he is doesn't want him dead.. "Douglas countered

"It doesn't make any sense.."Kess said..

"It's just a thought.. "

"Even if it's true.. "The DPO cut in.. "We don't know whose son is responsible.. "

"We can start by knowing the chiefs that bore male children.. "Douglas said

"Fine.., i implore the two of you to look into it, no matter what, we must know who attacked the king.. "

"Yes sir.. "They both said after the other..
The DPO nodded and they left the room..
The DPO stare outside wondering if the rain was going to come after the wind..
He turn to face the door again when it creaked, then it opens...
He stare at the woman standing at the door, he has seen her before, then it hit him...

"Good morning DPO.. "She said calmly.... "Am late chief Carlos wife, I've come to claim his body.. "

The mirror had that patina of age over the bronze frame, likewise the surface of the glass was splotched black in places. Pious stood and stared at himself, or at least the distorted image of himself. The mirror showed him the boy the world saw, all they saw, somehow it didn't seem right. Inside he was fireworks and rage, love and frustrations, ambition and fear. All they saw was black hair and the kind of blue eyes you forget while you're still looking at them. He ran a finger over the frame, feeling its cool ridges...,he glance at the top and his eyes fell on the picture frame of his mother..

He quickly pick it up, wipe the frame with his palm.., he thought of all the good memories he has of her.., he sniff sucking in the layer of tear that was at the verge of drenching his eyes..
He felt Giselle soft hands wrapped around him from behind and her head rested on his shoulder...

"It will be okay dear.. "Giselle muttered softly..

Pious sniff and wipe his eyes, gently he dropped the frame on where he took it..then spun round to face Giselle...
"Thank you for been here"

"There is no where else i would be.. "

They shift their gaze to the intercom when it started ringing..
"I will get it.. "Giselle said walking towards it.., she hesitated a bit, then she picked it up.. "Hello.. "

"Good morning madam.."A voice sounded from the other end.. "There is someone here to see the king.. "

Pious eyes fell on the women and the young boy one of them was holding.., he can attest he has seen the boy somewhere...

"Good morning your majesty.. "The women said..

"Good morning.. "Giselle chimes in when she noticed Pious was taking a longer time to give a reply..

Pious grunted and sat down....,he stare at the women waiting for them to explain why they were in his house...

"We were told you were asking to see the king.. "Giselle said

"Yes.. "One of the women replied.. "We are nurses from hightown hospital, a few days ago this young boy was rushed to our hospital, he was almost at the brink of death but to God be the glory, he survived.., the person who brought him in didn't return.. "

Pious swallowed, sometimes, he forgets he's a king, considering everything that has happened to him, anyone in his shoes would have probably done same..

"The doctor was at the verge of taking him to an orphanage home since the person who brought him in didn't return and there was no way of reaching him.., but then we remember seeing him in a picture with... "The woman took a slight pause wondering how Pious will take it..

"With what.? Giselle ask

"With the late king.. "

Anger rushed through Pious at the mention of the late king.., he quickly recall who the boy is, he's Desmond bastard son....

"He's the late king son your majesty.., "The woman added

Pious stare at him, he wondered how he end up in the hospital..

"We thought since both his parents are gone, the king of this kingdom might be kind enough to take him in.. "

"Take him in.."Pious riposte.. "Does my house look like an orphanage home.. ?He ask, anger etched in his voice, how could he possibly take in the grandson of his enemy, a boy whose uncle killed his mother and destroyed the palace..

"Your highness, you're the king of this kingdom..

"And so what..? Pious cut in harshly...."Do you expect me to..

"Pious... "Giselle called out, she couldn't believe Pious was capable of uttering such words....

Infuriated, Pious stood up and walk out on them..
Still shock by Pious words, Giselle turn her attention to the women.. "Am really sorry for what you have to hear.. "

"There's really no problem, we brought him here because we thought he will be more okay here.. "

"Of course he will.. "

"I don't want to stay here.. "Gerald whimpered.. "I want to go to my mother.. "

"No dear.. "Giselle said standing up to meet him but he drew aback.., Giselle knows Pious words must have scared him, she never expected Pious to latched out like that... "Please i beg you, leave him with us.. "

"It's clear the king doesn't want him.., there's really no need leaving him here"

"Please understand.., the king has been through alot, if you've lived his life, you will understand why he latched out like that.. "

"I understand what you're trying to say, but for now i think it's best the boy goes back with us.. "

"I agree with you, i will talk to the king.."

"Thank you for your time... "

"My mother, i want to see my mother.. "Gerald cried out

Giselle pitied him, at such a young age, he has lost so much, suffered such tragedy..

The doctor took a deep drag as he check the shelves for a copy of the DNA report, Pious has called him earlier asking for it, though he wonder why he was asking but he was keen to find out, perhaps he can get some cash from him if he gives him the report..
He quickly face the door when a knock came in..., he hesitated a bit before answering..
He sat down, wondering who the person standing at the door was..

"Good morning doctor.. "Detective Jones said walking in

"Good morning...,have a seat "

"Detective Jones.. "He said showing him his badge..

The doctor's heart snapped, why was a detective here to see him..

"What a nice room you've made for yourself.. "Detective Jones said looking around

The doctor drew in a smile"Thank you, but i must ask the reason for this visit detective.. "

"Yeah.., i believe we should cut down to the chase....,i heard you were the late chief Buzo doctor.. "

"Yes, that's correct.. "

"And i also heard you did the DNA of his son, Max.. "

Shock swept through him, until now he has thought only Buzo ,Max and the king knows the truth about the DNA test..

"Don't be surprise doctor.., the chief other son, Jacob.., i believe you know him, he told me you're the one who carried out the DNA test that proves Max is actually the late chief son.. "

"Chief Buzo is dead, why are you bringing him up.. "The doctor queried with shaking mouth

"I know the chief is dead, but don't you think some secrets don't get buried with us.. ?

"I don't know what you mean by that.. "

"You do doctor, i know you do, you made a false DNA result to prove Max is the late chief blood.. "

"I did nothing of such.. "The doctor countered

"Do you know you can be arrested for an accomplice to murder..?

Fear pricked him.. "You've said enough nonsense, i need you to leave my office.. "

"Why are you in a haste to drive me out doctor, does this mean am telling the truth.. ?

"You don't know what you're saying detective.. "

"The clock is ticking against you doctor, it will be a thing of shame if everything you've built for yourself crumbles down in minutes.., your reputation and your license will be totally ruined.. "

Terror washed through him, he suck in breathe trying hard to calm his panic..

"We know everything doctor, we know you made a false DNA report and we have proof.. "

"If you've proof, then what are you doing here..?

"Are you admitting am saying the truth.. ?

"Am not admitting anything, now please get the hell out of my office.. "

Detective Jones gritted, he knew it won't be easy getting him to talk but he believes if he scare him enough, he'll talk and his confession will be another proof in taking Pious down..

"You see doctor, lying will only make things hard for you, you have two choices, come clean and keep your work and reputation intact, or you can let me reveal everything and you lose everything and wined up in jail for the other better days of your life.. "

The doctor's heart raced at tremendous speed, he couldn't help it, now he knows why Pious had called for the DNA true report, that report is the only thing that proves that Max was indeed not Buzo's son, he needs to destroy it before he ends up on the bad side of the clock...

"I believe you keep records of everything you do here, there must been a report or a copy of that DNA test.. "

The doctor's heart skipped...

"Give me the true report and i promise you, you won't be harm when everything starts going to hell.. "

"I think it's time you leave my office.. "He said with trembling lips..

"Do not think am joking doctor, did you or did you not made a false DNA report on Max..?

"I didn't.. "The doctor yelled..

"Am giving you a chance doctor, confess what you did or been dragged down as an accomplice to murder..,your little girl, i wonder how she'll survive without a mother.."

"Do not talk about my daughter.. "The doctor retorted

"Of course, i do not seek to talk about your daughter but sometimes the future must be talked about, are you willing to go to jail and abandon your fourteen year old daughter all by herself, for what, to protect someone who has nothing to lose.. "

The doctor's heart sanked as he thought about his options, his little girl is all he has, she's the reason he is who he is, if everything goes south, he'll be the one to suffer the greater loss, Pious on the other hand has no father, no mother, his brother disappeared without a trace, he certainly has nothing to lose, to protect his skin, he has to spill the bean, he can't go down, no way on earth is he doing that.. Only Pious alone has to suffer the horrors of prison, not him, God forbid..

"So what will it be doctor, are you going to tell me what i need to hear..?
Detective Jones waited impatiently for his reply, but no matter what his reply will be, he knows something for sure, Pious is going down....

TBC

NEXT ON KINGS..
SNEAK PEAK

infuriated, Pious threw the glass of wine against the wall...
"This is not time to get angry, anger makes you do stupid things and stupid gets you killed, we must be careful now, the clock is turning against us...

7 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Creeza(m): 3:34am On May 23, 2019
This is really nice, but sorry I'm asking.. Is the palace so porous and free that anybody can reach the king? And there is this thing I find interesting, Giselle calls him by his first name.. such a feat for someone who is a king . I think he has lost it allready he might aswell loose his mind too. Kudos anyways.. keep em coming.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by JerryOJerry6429: 7:44am On May 23, 2019
Creeza:
This is really nice, but sorry I'm asking.. Is the palace so porous and free that anybody can reach the king? And there is this thing I find interesting, Giselle calls him by his first name.. such a feat for someone who is a king . I think he has lost it allready he might aswell loose his mind too. Kudos anyways.. keep em coming.
I don't think they're are the palace o, remember the palace was set on fire by Dillan, they're at the mansion and i won't blame Pious if he eventually goes mad, he has suffered too much losses already, accepting Gerald will only remind him of what Carlos and Dillan did to him.
Silver please, have you completed the whole story, if yes please tell me how i can get it, i don't mind paying any amount to get one, i can't stand this suspense anymore.
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 8:22am On May 23, 2019
Pious will go to jail, Francis will be king after the reign of ogini.
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 8:47am On May 23, 2019
Creeza:
Tnks bro
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 8:49am On May 23, 2019
JerryOJerry6429:
I don't think they're are the palace o, remember the palace was set on fire by Dillan, they're at the mansion and i won't blame Pious if he eventually goes mad, he has suffered too much losses already, accepting Gerald will only remind him of what Carlos and Dillan did to him.
Silver please, have you completed the whole story, if yes please tell me how i can get it, i don't mind paying any amount to get one, i can't stand this suspense anymore.
Thanks for the update
Am still at it brother.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 8:49am On May 23, 2019
kelvyncruz:
Thanks for the update
U welcome brother

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 9:52am On May 23, 2019
Nice update BOSS
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Evold: 5:34pm On May 23, 2019
I'm speechless OR should I say commentless?
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 6:03pm On May 23, 2019
Thanks for the update

Who is this Detective Jones terrorizing Pious? Make we treat him fuckup na
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by moseph(f): 9:55pm On May 23, 2019
kelvyncruz:
Thanks for the update
Go to jail for what ?
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by sly12345: 7:58am On May 24, 2019
The detective is wasting his time, he won't find anything that truly proves Pious is responsible for the chiefs dead
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by egwolopretty: 8:24pm On May 24, 2019
Since he's going after Pious, he should as well go after Sonia and Taka, oh i forgot, Taka is dead.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by egwolopretty: 8:25pm On May 24, 2019
moseph:
Go to jail for what ?
I wonder
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by doctorexcel: 9:17pm On May 24, 2019
egwolopretty:
Since he's going after Pious, he should as well go after Sonia and Taka, oh i forgot, Taka is dead.

I beg to disagree. My taka is hale and healthy. Abi mr silver
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by ayayamedia(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2019
You see why Taka was useful, Pious is becoming weak... He needs to man up and fix things up. I have this feeling that the doctor is about selling them out. cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (59) (Reply)

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.