Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

KINGS 2(battleground) - Literature (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 2(battleground) (188865 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
purity23:
Vuga is here, Francis will soon arrive and Katherine will be saved
Thanks for the update
U welcome dear
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
JerryOJerry6429:
Ogbemi it's silver1996
I just tire for the guy self
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
grin grin grin
Evold:
Anga is the Dillan of Mogula. Wishing him death every day but still standing
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
grin grin
nkemdave:

I'm so scared of this sentence. shocked shocked
Silver, Abeg pity Lord Kubali. wink wink
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
cheesy grin grin grin
Jesubaby:
A wry smile lit up Vuga's face and he slowly hold her hands.... "Let's go save my sister.. "

Mugu!! After which she has been saved by Zaku.

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
Silver i can't wait for this funeral anymore, the suspense is just too much, let it come and go abeg.
Thanks for the update.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Hardes(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
Bianca is more wiser than I thought.

Thanks for the update silver
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by sly12345: 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
Am loving Bianca every day, girl too smart ooo
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Gemini6(m): 10:00am On Sep 26, 2019
Osheyy We dey with you Silver1996 Ride on sir
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2019
Bianca get brain sha

Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by nkemdave(m): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2019
This story got me more glued to my PC.
Doing a great wrk Silver.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by moorevic(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2019
sorry my bad
Silver1996:
Huh.. It's silver1996 o
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
Bianca, the girl with the brains, we need someone like her at Pious side o

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
grin
kelvyncruz:
Silver i can't wait for this funeral anymore, the suspense is just too much, let it come and go abeg.
Thanks for the update.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hardes:
Bianca is more wiser than I thought.

Thanks for the update silver
u welcome man
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Napoleonsammy(m): 8:04am On Sep 27, 2019
We're heading to the part I've been waiting. Can't wait for the funeral scene and the death battle at Zulugua.

Twale baba Silver. Nice work
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Evold: 10:18am On Sep 27, 2019
This is giving me a headache I don't know whether to wish Bianca well
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Mavikolo2020: 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
This Bianca is something else, but why is she always siding with the wrong team.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by JerryOJerry6429: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by OPC90(m): 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
You're doing a great job... Thank you and God bless.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by lanryblaq(m): 7:01am On Sep 28, 2019
Agba Firiyoyo.... Silver you too much bro
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvincoke(m): 10:50am On Oct 01, 2019
today rain is much o, where is silver. happy new month to you all. enjoy the independent day
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kendu3310(m): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2019
Nawa o u just go awol
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ozed71: 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
With the permission of silver and fellow noble readers
Pls allow me to make a short ads
Who knows it maybe an opportunity someone has be waiting for...

Where are my information marketers and those who want to be in this business
I've an offer for you

Access the offer via link the below>>>
www.biggerbro.com/Plr

Bro or sis if e no concern you e fit person wey you know
So pls help me hit the share button on the page help my biz biko

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 7:29am On Oct 02, 2019
Good morning everyone, my phone was faulty, just got it repair yesterday....
Expect an update later
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by genius43(m): 7:31am On Oct 02, 2019
Silver1996:
Expect an update later

No wahala. We dey wait.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by donPhill(m): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
gallantly waiting boss...
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by manduwem(m): 12:26am On Oct 03, 2019
Silver1996:
Expect an update later

Chief hw far na?
Was telling myself say anyhow b4 12am e go drop na y I no gree sleep.
Hope it still drops b4 dawn
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by donPhill(m): 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
manduwem:

Chief hw far na? Was telling myself say anyhow b4 12am e go drop na y I no gree sleep. Hope it still drops b4 dawn
BROTHER na 12:24 pm be this o
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by manduwem(m): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
donPhill:
BROTHER na 12:24 pm be this o

Na hope I bin dey hope o...
Sha it turned out otherwise
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 55

In the middle of the room sat a cat, almost buckling under the weight of wet laundry.... Zaku ran his hand through his hair, teeth tugging at his cracking lower lip as he stare at Katherine...., her injuries have been treated but the marks made by the karoshai whip are still very fresh and he know quite well it will for a long time.....
He really pitied her, Anga isn't a human but an animal who won't waste any time in devouring his preys..., he really prays this will be the end of what Anga had installed for her...

"You're still here.. "

He swallowed and turn to face the physician.., if it wasn't for his father who gave the order for her to be treated he wonder what would have happened to her, she was at the verge of death, it's really a miracle she survived so many strokes of the karoshai whip, many people didn't even last long to that before they gave up... She's strong, that's an attribute he likes about her..

"You should leave my prince... "The physician added carrying the cat from her sited position....

He shouldn't be here, he knows that, no one, not even his father will be happy at his extra sense of concern... "I just want to be sure she'll be alright... "

Ever since she arrived in the palace, his heart has been riddled with confused feelings, he hasn't thought about anyone like this in a long time.., he remenbered how he was unable to sleep the previous night after seeing how beautiful she was in her princess wears..., she was indeed an epitome of beauty, the kind of beauty any man will go crazy for, how can his brother.... Uncle hate her so much.., such repugnance towards an english rose....., no one would have saw that coming...

"She'll feel much better when she wakes up.. 'The doctor chimes in..

He tug his teeth, as much as he doesn't want to leave her side, he knew he have to, though he wished his face wil the first she sees when she regain consciousness but of course such high hope and wishes never really happen.....
"Do you think she won't feel a thing when she wakes up?

"By a thing you mean..? The doctor coos cuddling the cat's back..

Zaku suck his teeth.., the doctor sure have an annoying sense of humor....

"If you're talking about the pains.... "The doctor said.. "Am not sure how she will react when she wakes but i applied some ointment to the injuries to relief her of the pains... "

"I can't thank you enough, you..

"Do not thank me my prince, am just doing my job, it was an order from the king and i couldnt have disobeyed even if you had said otherwise... "

"Still..., thank you.. "

After the doctor nodded rather than giving him a vocal reply, he directed his attention to Katherine.., she was still unconcious, though the doctor had told him she will be okay, he was still worried about her, an instinct tells him to keep a close watch on her, he doesn't know why but he guts tell him her haters might come and finish the job...
Maybe he's just over reacting and wanting to be over protective...., or maybe his feelings is just over shadowing him and making him think the worst of people....

"You care about this girl, don't you?

The question wasn't welcoming as he thought it would be, but why does it bother him when in truth he cares.., perhaps more than care...

"You don't have to answer my prince, your acts already did.... "

Zaku chuckled...."My acts, seriously.. "

"You haven't left her side since she was brought in.. "

"That doesnt mean i love her... "He blared out before realising the tannage of his words..

"Love...!, who said anything about love...?

"Well everyone knows in situations like this, such words are regard as love... "He returned in defense

"Love, care... "The physician sass...

A smile lit up Zaku face and once again he darted his focus to the sleeping beauty...

"I heard she's to be married to your uncle.... "

His once smiling face slowly encroached into a frown, he hates it when people reminds him of the stupid decision his father made, till now he hasn't fully understand his father's reason for doing that, he thought maybe its to spite Angas mother Dama since they've never been in good terms but then again, what good will it do his father for making such a decision......

"Do you think about that..?

The doctor's query made his spine crawl with anger..... "My concern for her well being have nothing to do with my father's decision.... "

He watch the physician drop the cat, then he realise he was in for a long lecture..., the physician was the closest person he has to a second father, when he was a kid, he always run to him to sheild him from his mother's fury whenever he has done something wrong.., but most times instead of the physician protecting him, he does the opposite.., yet he keeps running to him.., stupid kid sense...

"Am not that old that i will fail to recognise a blue colour when i see one.. "The physician said walking towards him.., he sat on the edge of the bed Katherine was laying on, just a few inch from where Zaku was sitting.... "I've seen the way you look at her, such look can only explain one thing... "

The one thing is something he's almost sure of but can't act on it.., she's a princess, a disgraced one as his age mate uncle has put it and she is bethroded to the most cruel person he has seen.., surely there is no hope for his feelings, trying to get rid of them will be the most sensible thing to do....

"I know what you're diving out...., is not what you think.. "

"Do you know what happened thirty years ago....?

Zaku exhales, the story about what happened thirty years ago never gets old, though its a painful truth but people never get tired of saying it... "The house of Gaa... "

"Yes..., the son of Gaa, Liaha committed an abomination... "

"I thought it wasn't an abomination until after it was committed. "

"I see you've study well... "

"The story is a myth... "

"Yet people believe very much in it, and that bitter truth has shapen our way of life and set in motion a new law... "

"Whoever touch or convert his father's or uncle's property must be put to death.. "Zaku quoted..

"Am very glad you're well aware of this my prince perhaps this statement might help you reconsider your options... "

Sure it will, the physician doesnt how heavy the sudden reminder of those words have weigh on him, he's at the edge here, he controlled himself today when watching the guard flog her with the karoshai whip.., what if a next time comes and he isn't able to hold himself back, what will happen then........?, will he be a victim of this awkward yet terrifying law..?

When Adesa couldn't keep up the pace, Vuga quickly realise she was tired, before now he has mistaken her calm and full participation for a readiness to take on more, to deal with more. Perhaps once it was but not anymore, Now it is only exhaustion, quiet and subdued, perhaps hoping for a respite from her storms....

The palace was still far ahead, she won't make it walking like that.... , he was tired as hell, weary with the burden of long-opened eyes; he could easily pulled off being a walking zombie, dead on the inside but subconsciously awake......

"We should rest... "He mutter, his voice chastising him.., he should be her strength but how can he do that when in truth he couldn't find his own strength....

"No.., we should keep moving... "She returned, eyes weary, body riddled with tiredness...

Vuga returned his gaze to the passerbys, the road was filled with different people, many carrying all sort of baskets of what he don't really know, many walking in groups and muttering words among themselves...
"You're tired... "He said returning his gaze to her... "You need to rest.. "

"Am fine.. "She protested dragging her feet forward..

He was too tired to engage in an argument with her, he quickly hold her to stop her from walking..... "You should..., please... "

Before she could answer, they heard the racing footsteps of horses and people running from the road part to avoid been hit by the horse riders....

"Clear the road.. "A loud intimidating voice hollered from the horse top..

Vuga quickly drag her from the road path and struggle to fit into the dispersed crowd all watching the cavalry as they raced their horses..
Shock swept through Vuga when he saw someone rather familiar, someone he saw a long time ago sited on one of the horses...

"You seem shock... "Adesa chimes in... "Do you recognise anyone...?

"That's Poni, and the person riding the horse at his side is his brother, Punin.. "

"The guards seem to be guarding them, who are they..?

"They are King Jafar's sons...."

"Maybe their father invited them to join him in the capital... "

"His two sons...?

He spun round to face the two women gossiping behind him, just them he heard the good news, the news he's wanting to deliver himself, he was glad to hear it but what followed the gossip delivered a big blow to his head....

Shocked, Adesa raise her hand to her mouth to shut any scream from her mouth..., gently she release her hands and mutter... "King Jafar is dead and Katherine is blamed for it... "

Heart pulsating, he quickly grab her hands..... "We must save her before it's too late..., if the lord in the capital doesn't kill her, the sons of Jafar will... "

20 HOURS TO EDNA'S FUNERAL

TBC

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
Napoleonsammy:
We're heading to the part I've been waiting. Can't wait for the funeral scene and the death battle at Zulugua.

Twale baba Silver. Nice work
Tnks man

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (59) (Reply)

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.