Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

KINGS 2(battleground) - Literature (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 2(battleground) (188871 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
nkemdave:
This story got me more glued to my PC.
Doing a great wrk Silver.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
Boss the boss, after you, na you

Thanks plenty
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
Operation save Katherine
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
Pls, save Katherine oooo
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Elohobaby: 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
Thanks silver...
you are too much..
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by egwolopretty: 7:43am On Oct 04, 2019
Tnks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by toyhin123(f): 8:11am On Oct 04, 2019
Thanks for the update Silver
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by donPhill(m): 8:31am On Oct 04, 2019
thanks for the update... but this one no reach the finger tip wey that rich man been ask lazarus sha... more pls
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Cameoluv(f): 8:41am On Oct 04, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Mavikolo2020: 11:03am On Oct 04, 2019
You be real boss.. Katherine is in do much trouble, thank God Zaku and Francis are there for her
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Gemini6(m): 11:51am On Oct 04, 2019
Silver too dey hang pesin heart For once make people throw party for a successful happy episode na
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Napoleonsammy(m): 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
This is just too much for the kate. Chai
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by showgoeson: 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
Gemini6:
Silver too dey hang pesin heart
For once make people throw party for a successful happy episode na
I tire o my guy, we nor fit just get one episode wen get happy or funny ending.., he's always leaving us in suspense
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by amikeem(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2019
Thank you for your time Bro. I dove my hat for you..... Silver Baba Agbalagba Tuale!
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 56

"Lord Kubali... "Poni and Punin greeted bowing their heads to show respect....

"I welcome you to my home sons of Jafar.. "Said lord Kubali.... "I Never thought you will receive my message so soon... "

Poni glance at Punin and return his gaze to lord Kubali.. "Bad news always take the fastest route.. "

"Your father was a very good friend to me..

"And yet he died in the place he thought safe.. "Punin cut in brusquely

Lord Kubali sigh trying not to be suck in by Punin's unwitty statement.... "You have had a far journey prince, i believe you need rest before taking your fathers body to be buried.. "

"The only thing we thought of during the journey here is how our father, a warrior died.., my brother and i know fully well he wasn't sick.. "Poni deadpan

"As the sons of our late father... "Punin added, voice gentle... "Are you going to deny us the right to know how he died..?

"No.. "Lord Kubali replied..... "I have no intention of withhelding the truth from you, your father died because he disobeyed me.. "

"Disobey..! Poni took a step forward... "My father did as you instructed, he brought the prisoner to you.. "

'When i give an order, i expect it to be carry out without flaws.., your father defiled the terms of our agreement.. "

Poni inhale in an effort to calm his anger, he knew there was no point arguring with lord Kubali, he's the king of all kings, he have the right to do whatever that pleases him even if it means killing a king, though his father's dead has pave the way for him to finally be who he was born and has dreamt to be.. Be king, not only of his father's kingdom but Mogula as well....

"Your father is gone, let's not ponder over him but look towards the future.. "Said Lord Kubali... "If you wish to stay a while to rest, know the doors of my palace are open to you.. "

'For now Lord Kubali.., we just want to see our father's body.. "

AKPATU

Rose poured four fingers of off-brand scotch out of the Johnnie Walker black bottle. She inspected the level in her glass and poured some more....., satisfied, she took a slug of the alcohol..
She blessed herself and started to eat, taking a swig of the alcohol after each bite of beef koom po..., it isn't her nature to combinate alcohol and food but the sun rays of the morning seen to have reawakened the terrific moments of her life leaving her once again to wallow in her sorrows...

Many times she has convince herself she's strong and capable of dealing with her problems..., no one ought to go through what she went through.., she didn't deserve it, doesn't deserve such ill fate....
Ice clinked gently in the glass as she rolled it absently between her hands gulping everything down in a second......, Jacob ruined her life, that she will never forgive him for...

She mumbled between bites when the doorbell rang.., she can sworn she lock the gate when she came back after getting some items from the supermarket....., she needs to get a gate man, the last one left without even a notice,, he just disappear and till this moment she hasn't really understand why he did that.., she was good to him.., but it all beats down to the reason she said all men are the same.., one can never understand why they do things.. Why they cheat......

She took another swig at her drink when the doorbell rang again., she hesitated a bit before getting up from the chair to attend to the uninvited guest...

Surprise struck her when she peep from the door hole to see who it was...., she finally unlock the door after taking a moment to take a breathe....
"And who else could possibly grace me with his presence if not the king of this kingdom...., this is a surprise... "

"Indeed... "Pious deadpan dipping his hands in his side pockets

"So where are your bodyguards, i know you don't move without them.. "

"My guards are were they should be... "He sigh... "Can i have a word with you.., inside.. "

"Sure.. "She said paving the way for him to walk in.... "You can join me in the dinning, though am not sure you'll like what i cook.. "

"Am sure whatever it is you prepared won't be enough for two of us... Thank you anyway.. "

"So what do you want your highness..?

Pious helped himself to a seat and cross his legs.... "I know what you did.. "

Rose raised her brows and decided to sit opposite him instead of finishing with her food a she earlier said... "What i did... "

"Am talking about the DNA result you gave to my cousin... "

"Max.. "

"Please Rose, i will really appreciate it if we drop any form of pretense and cut straight to the chase.., what do you know about the DNA result...?

"What do you think...?

Pious grunted..,he's very much incline to find out what she knows, what she plans to do and when she has set to carry out her plans.....

"You think no one will find out you bribed the doctor...? Rose asked..

"Can you prove it..?

"Proof.. "She chulkled... "The true DNA result is the proof.. "

"If you think that's the proof, why did you give it away, or did you perhaps save some copies for future blackmail... "

"If i wanted to blackmail you, i would have done it a long time ago.., i won't get any benefits so the nurse up of such idea is a total waste of my time.... "

"That doesn't fully explain your intentions.. "

"My intentions are clear your highness...., are yours..?

"Am only interested in knowing why you gave the result to Max, what exactly do you want from that selfless yet perfidious sacrifice.....?

"What are you afraid of your highness.., are you that scared of the truth coming into light..?

Pious gritted, irritation slicing across his face.. "Let's assume this is all true, chief Buzo is death, whether the truth or whatever it is comes out or not, nothing can be done.. "

"If that is what you truly believe, why are we having this conversation..?

She's good with words, he'll give her that but his patience was running out and he fear his civility will soon fade out... "Shall we stop dancing around the obvious and come back to the question.. "

She raise her cheek... "Do you need a drink your highness..?

Pious pressed his teeth together firmly but still, he kept his cool.... "Once again thank you for your homely hospitality..... "

"That's the second offer you've refused, now am beginning to think you didn't come here with an open heart.. "

"You know why am here Mrs..

"I go by Rose now... "She cut in..

He grittes... "Yeah Rose.. "

"In answer to your question, i don't want anything in return.., i guess Max didn't mention that part to you.. "

"Oh he did, i only didn't believe.. "

She rolled her eyeballs... "If i had bad intentions, you would be in prison.. "

"I didn't pull the trigger.., your husband did... "

"Ex-husband.. "She sass

"I didn't know you guys had a divorce before his arrest... "

"We didn't.... "She pause wondering why she was even talking about Jacob with him...

"I heard he escaped... "Pious added...

"You seem to be very much interested in Jacob.., did you break him out...?

"And why would i do that..?

"I don't know, to kill someone for you maybe.., the escapees are always the first suspect.. "

"Your husband and i weren't even friends.. "

"You don't need to be friends with an assassin before giving him a job.. "

"Was he an assasin...?

"His fellow escapee was and i think still is.., whoever broke them out certainly have plans for those two and if all entrance to this kingdom are well guarded day and night, it means they are still here in Akpatu.., someone from Akpatu broke them out and is hiding them..., if they've been given the order to kill someone, who do you think is the most potential target...? "

Pious took a moment to breathe before saying.... "You think is me..? .. "

"You killed the rich men of this town, those men were once the targets, now you've taken their place... "

"I didn't kill anyone.., everyone knows how the story went down"

"Sure they do.. "She fling back standing up from the chair amd heading towards the fridge.....
She pick a bottle of Scotch, grab a glass and trot back to the chair... "You should be thanking me, if that detective has gotten hold of that result, you wouldn't be here mingling words with me.., i did you a huge favour.... "

"Or you did it for yourself... "

"Say whatever you want, the fact remains the same, i helped you from that mess... "

Pious snorted, fingers cowering his nose bridge...., she simply knows too much.., knows more than she was letting on....

"You want my advice your highness..., find out who that detective is, i have a feeling he's working for someone who wants to put you down... "

"Don't act like you're at my side.., your father inlaw wanted me dead.. "

"You did a good payback when you convince his son to kill him.., that's definitely hardcore.... "

Shocked, Pious drop his leg and reclined his back on the chair... "What else do you know about me.?

"Just the obvious.., but am curious, what is it you have planned for tomorrow.., you must have a reason for bringing the date back... "

"That is none of your damn business Miss Rose. "Pious fling back standing up.., he rearrange his suit.... "And a piece of advice, keep what you know to yourself... "

"That sounds like a threat.., is it...?

A sly smile surround Pious lips..... "You're a smart woman Rose, i believe you'll figure out what that statement means... "

The doorbell rang just when he was about leaving...

"Expecting anyone..? He asked

"I seem to be having a lot of uninvited visitors today.. "

After a swig of the glass of alcohol, she stood up, head towards the door....
A second later she turn down the knob and flung the door wide open.......

"Hello...., am detective Jones.. "He said flunting his ID..

What followed his words was shock boldly hung on Pious and Rose face...

"Your highness... "Detective Jones said walking towards him.... "Who would have thought i will see you here... "

"So you're the detective that has been going around town asking questions about me..."Pious deadpan...

"How long have you been standing at the door...? Rose queried

Detective Jones smirk... "Long enough to hear what i shouldn't hear..... or should i say, what i needed"

ZULUGUA

The fire from the shrine devoured the leaves in a flash of scorching flame and soon began to burn the woods it had been daubed on. Thick black clouds of smoke choked the air but the choking smoke didn't stop the dark priestess from chanting incantations to the diety...
After minutes of nonstop incantations and demonic accolages to ogini, she manage to turn back to see one of the low priestess who was waiting on her....

"What is it..? She asked with tiring voice

"The blood racca..., he's no longer in his tent, i think he ran away...... "

The warm humidity of the busy road made Taka feel sticky and suffocated, his clothes and hair, slick with perspiration, clung to his skin, he swatted another pesky fly, Sweat rolled down his skin in thick, salty beads, he could feel his heart throbbing inside his chest, his skin felt like it was roasting, he began bouncing slightly as he jogged, which wore him out quickly....

He didn’t know where he was nor did he know where he was heading. He had no idea what time it was and he had no clue what day. All he knew was he had to keep running forward. Not stopping for anything..., never is he going back to that hut...
He quickly look back to be sure no one was tailing him, when he was sure everyone was minding their business, he turn back his face but he wasn't aware when he hit his body on another person..

Anger rocked his spine when he thought it was the person's fault, but immediately took pity when he realise it was a girl he has just jammed with his body and she had fallen down in the process...
Grunting, he extended his hands to help her get up but she was rather terrified than standing up...

"Help me..... "She muttered..

Taka poke his eyes, does she think he have enough time on his hands to play soft with her..... "Take my hand.. "

Taka quickly understood what she meant when he saw six men, five were hefty with swords and the sixth one was nicely dressed like he was the leader..., he watch as people began to clear the path for them leaving him, the girl and the six men on the road...

"You caught my slave... "The man with the nice dress said.... "She's been running for too long now... "

"Please.., don't let him take me... "She pleaded holding Taka's legs...

"You can leave now young man, we'll handle the girl from here.... "The man said

"What if i don't..? Taka returned...

"Where are you from young man....? The man asked

"Leave the girl alone.. "Taka blare out......

"Can one of you take the girl from him..? The man said to the other men..

She quickly stood up and hid behind Taka as one of the hefty men stepped forward

Taka could hear his heart pounding, threatening to be ripped out of his chest......"Don't come any closer... "Taka said but what followed was a slap from the hefty man that sent him staggering...

When Taka finally regain his balance, the man has already carried the girl on his shoulder..., with rage burning through his eyes, he ran towards the man and pulled out the man's sword...

Fear gripped him when the hefty man spun around with the girl on his shoulder to face him...., anger brewing inside him, heart pounding, he drove the sword inside the man's stomach, the sharp edge piercing out from the man's back......

The girl fell from his shoulder as his knees crumbled to the floor.., blood quickly gush out from his mouth and he fell on his side.., after much suffer, he gave up the ghost....

The unbelievable incident chased shock into everyone's face and the passerbys who stopped to watch began to mumble words among themselves....

Nostril flaring, the man with the nice dress look at his dead man lying on a pool of blood......, breathing heavily he shouted... "Kill him.. "

When the hefty men drew out their swords and began approaching him, Just then Taka realise he was about to pay a visit to his mentor in hell.....

20 HOURS TO EDNA'S FUNERAL

TBC.........

4 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by donPhill(m): 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
thanks bro... all the scenes are suspense filled, pls dont keep us too long
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Cameoluv(f): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
The Suspense is getting much

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Elohobaby: 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
Silver as person brain Neva knock becos o f u so..... ur body no go come down o please d suspense is too much...next episode please....
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 4:54am On Oct 09, 2019
Can Detective Jones die already angry

Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2019
Someone should take care of detective Jones once and for all
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Gemini6(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Silver body too dey totori am This kyn one square meal a week ehn...... Lemme say no further Pls come and continue
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Napoleonsammy(m): 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
Taka. I trust to do your job well and always.

Silver, God bless you with more sense.

The story has just started.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ibroslank(m): 11:06am On Oct 11, 2019
Silver l like d way u end this epic
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Mavikolo2020: 11:28am On Oct 11, 2019
Silver come and continue this tori
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 10:45am On Oct 13, 2019
Hello guys, sorry i haven't been posting lately.., expect an update later... Happy sunday..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by donPhill(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
Silver1996:
Hello guys, sorry i haven't been posting lately.., expect an update later... Happy sunday..
pls do sir... honestly thirsty to read... happy sunday bro
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by doctorexcel: 6:36am On Oct 14, 2019
Silver1996:

bros au far now ¿?¿?¿?
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by donPhill(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2019
Silver1996:
na new day be this oo... silver1996
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by moorevic(m): 11:59am On Oct 14, 2019
I love this write up. You are good.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
Silver1996:
Still waiting boss
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 57

His heartbeat echoed in his ears as the three hefty men approached, a grim reminder of his own mortality.., he daren't move, he daren't even breathe, he was frozen to the spot...., The hairs on his arms stand to attention, as a militia of chills march down his spine...., he just stood, sword in hand, his ears hearing the intolerable cacophonous thrumming of his heart...

He made his move in his mind and he prays it works in reality.., he hold the sword firmly as the thugs drew nearer, swords in their hands, their faces were scary enough to intimidate and defeat him even before he thinks of lifting the sword but he has made up his mind, he isn't going down without a fight and if this is where he dies, it will be hero's death...

"Stop... "A tumultious voice resonated

When Taka raised his head to see the intruder, he realized it was another man with nice clothes with guards surrounding him..., the guards weren't as hefty as the ones a few pace from him waiting to attack but they were good enough to show anyone their master was a prominent person....
He put his ears to the ground as the crowd that stopped to watch started muttering words between themselves but they were loud enough for him to hear the intruder was the prime minister.....

"What is happening here...? The prime minister queried jumping down from his horse.
When the man with the nice dress glared at Taka before replying the prime minister, Taka realise he wasn't just angry he killed his man but he needed justice.., the ruthless type..

"Prime minister.. "The man with the nice dress began, voice stench with anger..... "Do you see the man on the floor..., he was my guard, that boy killed him... "

The prime minister took a minute to look at the dead guard and the young boy who's said to had killed him..., surprise how it happened, he shook his head before reverting his gaze to the man with the nice dress.... "Your issue should be taken to the lord..., not on the streets.., the lord will punish him for this crime that he has committed.. "

From the man's look, Taka realise the man doesn't agree with the prime minister's statement, neither did he.., for what is worth, they must finish their battle on the street....

With knitted brows, the man look at his thugs and motioned them to seize Taka.....

Taka swing the sword and the thugs shift backward....
"I will kill anyone that touches me.. "He blare out.. "Or her.. "

"Young man... "The prime minister chimes in.... "I must say i admire your courage but you'll only make things worse with it.., drop the sword and come with us to see the lord.., he only can save you if your crime is worth saving.. "

"Who the hell is the lord..? He glowered....

"You will find out when you get to the palace... "

Taka shift his gaze to the minister, at that moment, one of the thugs took the opportunity and rushed at him, the sword fell out of Taka's hand before he realised it... What followed was a strong blow to his head that made he fell down and lose consciousness....

The thug lifted Taka on his shoulder while the other grab the girl, all waiting for the order to kill them and feed their flesh to the vultures....

AKPATU

Pious heart raced and quickly exchange glance with Rose, he wonder what exactly detective Jones have heard...

"You two seen shock... "Detective Jones added observing their facial expression.....

"What did you hear..? Rose queried walking back to her sited position..

"I heard enough.. "Jones replied really hoping he heard something, and he was inclined to pursue the issue, they seem really unsteady when he claimed he heard something.., pushing it a bit further might make them spout something that will help in getting Pious once and for all...

"A detective eavesdropping on peoples conversation... "Pious muttered helping himself once more to the chair... "I believe no one taught you that.. "

"In this profession of mine, many things are self taught.. "

"And this childish display of yours is something you taught yourself... "Rose said brusquely...

"Call it childish, but this tactic of mine have help me solved so many difficult cases, just like this one... "

"Why are you asking questions about me detective...? "Irritated Pious queried... "The last time i checked i had no case with the police... "

"You know why i was sent to this town..., and if am asking questions about you, you know why.. "

"Do i..?

"So many people have died in this community, and most of these people are related to you one way or another... "

When you sat related, you sound as if we were really close.., look detective, you don't know me, you have no idea what I've been through.. "

"And that your majesty is what makes you a potential suspect..., you killed those chiefs..., you made your cousin become Chief Buzo's son provoking the real son, Jacob to kill his father.., you aided and abetted to murder... "

"You have no proof to connect me to those crimes... "Pious deadpan..

"Oh i do now..., your conversation with her is enough proof for me... "

"If you have proof as you claimed detective, then why aren't you arresting him.... "Rose chimes in..

He spun round to face her... "If i were you Rose, i will be much more worry about myself.., you knew Max wasn't Buzo's son, yet you kept quiet, you've been working with him, you're in this conspiracy as much as he is.... "

"What the heck are you talking about..? Rose hollered

Detective Jones chuckle.... "How far are you willing to go to keep this secret Rose.., you can save yourself.... "

"I've heard enough... "Pious said with curled lips... "Am leaving.. "He added standing up from the chair...

Jones voice stopped him in his tracks when he trot forward.... "Just incase you think you've succeeded because you took the original DNA result from the doctor.., you're wrong.., i want to tell you that i won't rest until i see you behind bars... "

Infuriated, Pious spun round to face him.. "What exactly do you have against me detective..?

"I only want justice for the ones who wrongfully died... "

"Justice...!, those men killed my father... "

"And you did a good payback by killing them in return... , isn't that what happened..? ...

He waited for a reply but when Pious gave none, He continued..... "You thought the chiefs killed your father, but the truth is, you killed your own father, that's the reason you ran away, isn't it. "He smirk and walk close to him... "You killed your father cos you wanted to be king, you ran away because you were caught, five years later you return and push your crimes to the chiefs, and when they retaliated, you killed them.., you are the bloody murderer.... "

Anger curled hot and unstoppable in Pious gut, like a blazing inferno that wanted to burn him from the inside out..., unable to control it, he fold his fist and punch him in his face..

The blow sent Jones staggering, Pious pounce on him before he could regain his balance..
"How dare you accuse me of killing my father... "Pious yelled holding the neck of his shirt...

"Pious... "Rose shouted as she tried to seperate them...... "Leave him alone.. "

"Go on Pious.. "Detective Jones dared to say another word... "Admit it, you killed the chiefs just the way you killed your father.... "

"Pious... "Rose shouted as she manage to push him aside.... "Leave... "

Nostrils flaring, Pious stood from the table, fist clenched at his sides.......

"Go away Pious.... "Rose yelled directly at him..

Breathing heavily, Pious release his fist and walked out of the house...

"That's it, run away king, this isn't over, you're going to jail you damn killer king.... "Jones shout after him..

Rose swallowed to calm her panic, she wonder what Pious would have said if she hasn't intervene, how could he not see the detective was trying to get on his nerves.....

"That bloody slowpoke... "Detective Jones hollered as he wipe blood from his nose.... "He broke my nose.. "

"Every bone in your body should be broken.. "Rose deadpan.... "Now get your bloody self up and get the hell out of my house... "

"We haven't even started.., so Relax and offer me a drink... "

"In your dreams detective.... "

"You are an accomplice to murder Rose, so unless you don't want to go down with the king.., ouch, i wonder what kind of king he'll be.., you should make yourself useful..., i want you to tell me everything you know about what happened between Pious and the chiefs... "

"You are a joke.., get the hell out of my house..... "

"A joke, i have a recording of your conversation with him, with this alone, you can end up in jail.. "

"Not gonna happen detective, you know why, because you have no recording, you overheard nothing, those taunts of yours was just a way to make us say something you want to hear.., guess you succeeded in provoking the king... "

"Wow..., so you just figure that out..., but you do know that when Pious go down, you will too..., that is if you don't help me.. "

"What do i look like to you detective., a snitch.... A scared child.. "

"On the contrary, i think you are a brave pretty young lady, heard you died and came back... "

"Enough to tell you, you're messing with the wrong bitch........ "

"I don't mess around which is why am saying it to your face, help me nail the king or get nailed with him, you are smart, you know what's best... "

"You have no evidence to nail me to whatever crime he committed... "

"Soon enough, i will find one, and when i do, you'll be in the regretting list.., i guess you don't want that.. "

"You have no idea what i want and what i don't..., and i guess i will wait till then.. "

"Don't be stubborn Rose, take a wise decision.... "

"Do you know policemen die everyday...?

"What does that mean, are you threatening me..?

"Threat.. "She scoffs and walk back to her chair.... "It's not a threat detective, it's just something people say everyday.... "

"No, it sound like a threat... "

"Are you scared, weren't you just threatening me now......?

"So this is how you want to play., this is the decision you've taken.., i assure you it's a bad one..., you will regret it... "

"Please get the hell out of my house... "

"I will leave, if you ever change your mind.. "He dropped his card.... "Call me... "

Irritation surged up inside Rose, she turn away not bothering to look at him until he walked out of the house......
Just when she was about closing the door, he walked back in....
"What do you want again..? She yelled

"I have a video to show you... "He said, play a video on his phone and showed her.....

Shock swept across Rose face when she saw Annabel, she pushed Annabel from the balcony in the video which she knew very well she didn't....
"What is this...? She queried

"You killed Annabel on her wedding day..., the video shows you pushed her... "

"I didnt push that bitch.., you edited that video.. "

"Whatever it is Rose, it will be your word against mine in the court, and we have witnesses that are ready to testify..., if you don't help me take the king down, i will release this video to the press..., you see these wealth you are accumulating for yourself, it will all go away because you'll be in jail for the rest of your life, wonder what that pretty face of yours will look like after many years behind bars..... "

"What the hell detective.....!

TBC
Sorry for the late update......

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by moorevic(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
hohohoh wonderful, Pious is losing touch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (59) (Reply)

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.