Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

KINGS 2(battleground) - Literature (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 2(battleground) (189043 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
Someone should help take this detective down pls

Thanks Silver
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
I have said it before, detective Jones need to be taken care of.
Thanks for the update..
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by skubido(m): 12:02am On Oct 15, 2019
Wahala dey for pious head oooo

Tanks man
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by toyhin123(f): 6:40am On Oct 15, 2019
Thanks Silver
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by manduwem(m): 7:21am On Oct 15, 2019
Baba Silver, u for try make this detective lost na!
He's beginning to get on our nerves.
Just small misfire from Dillian n crew n he gets into d line of fire can solve this

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Evold: 11:51am On Oct 15, 2019
I could have killed Jones a thousand times if I were in Akpatu. Silver1996 just transmigrate me there and we watch a good show!

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
What impetus angry
I'm so pissed right now, can detective Jones die already

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
Detective Jones o, i know you'll not last, bullet will soon hit you.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ibroslank(m): 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
Pious wife is his weakness
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by showgoeson: 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
Na wa o, they've involved Rose in their rubbish now.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Mavikolo2020: 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ibroslank:
Pious wife is his weakness
How na?
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Gemini6(m): 8:15am On Oct 16, 2019
Not our Rose na!
and I was thinking Taka would miraculously pull of one Jet Lee move laidat
As for that detective Jones, Maya will be his doom

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by egwolopretty: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ibroslank(m): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
Mr detective my Pious will hand u over philip wil unleash anger hwill burn u like phlip iron
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by donPhill(m): 9:25am On Oct 17, 2019
so loving this story... #save_taka and his new found love
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by hidhrhis(m): 9:53am On Oct 17, 2019
can't just do without reading this story good job silver
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Mavikolo2020: 9:27am On Oct 18, 2019
This one everyone is advocating for detective Jones death, Silver might just kill someone else, who knows, it might be Rose or Pious himself.
I just wish Taka was still in Akpatu.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Mavikolo2020: 9:28am On Oct 18, 2019
Ibroslank:
Mr detective my Pious will hand u over philip wil unleash anger hwill burn u like phlip iron
Philip can't do anything to him, they are working for the same man
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ozed71: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2019
I think the girl taka just saved is some one we know

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Holywizard: 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
Guy where are u nah?
No go forget us abeg!!!
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 58

Taka's eyes flashed with indignance and anger as one of the guards push him to his kness, He gulped nervously. A burning animosity was developing in his eyes, his unmoving gaze was accompanied by deliberate slow breathing, like he was fighting something back and loosing....
Blood drained from his face as he look up again to see the person they were bowing to and lavishing accolages on.., right then it hit him, he was the lord of the palace..

"Rise... "Lord Kubali tender yet authoritative voice rumbled..

The men as well as the prime minister stood on their feet, Taka wanted to do same but a press to his shoulder by one of the man's thugs left him crumbling on his knees..

What followed Taka's anger, was a burning hard stare at the thug that would last only as long as it took him to think of the most brutally cutting thing he could tear him down with..., never has him been subjected to such humiliation....

"My lord.. "The prime minister chimes in, hands twinge behind him...... "This boy..

"Allow me to explain my lord.. "The man cut in, stepping forward with a hard glance at the prime minister... "As i won't want to waste much of your time my lord, i will drive straight to the point, this boy kneeling down before you killed one of my men in cold blood, just because i asked for my slave who attempt to head for the hills, but of course there is no hill besides her master's.... All i want my lord is justice for my dead loyal guard... "

Taka's pulse sped up and his breathing became shallow as lord Kubali reverts his gaze to him.....

"Young man.., is that true? "Lord Kubali queried in asservation.

Taka's clenched his teeth, for what is worth, what happened wasn't his fault and he surely can't be crucify for it....
"They attacked me first.. "He blare out... "It was self defense...

"Self defense... "The man interjected once again...... "Everyone was watching my lord, i only asked this young man to give back my slave, his reply was thrusting a sword in my guard.., that doesn't sound like self defense... "

For one thing, Taka knows the pressure of the raging sea of anger would force him to say things he do not mean,..., never have he defended himself for anything...

"Let the girl come forward... "Lord Kubali said readjusting himself on the throne..

"Would that be necessary my lord..? The man pose

"Everything to aver the truth is necessary... "The prime minister chimes in..

Lips curled, the man spun round to motion his guards to bring the girl forward....
She gasp when she was pushed to her knees beside Taka....

"What is your name young lady....? Asked lord Kubali..

She was helpless , even when the bullies threw punches she wouldn't dare move nor say a word in her defence. Once confronted she would cower back the felling of weakness boiling inside of her. She would be destitute and unable to move. Her memories were filled with horror and monotonous feelings, but she realise the situation wasn't about running from her master anymore, she needed to stand for herself, what happened to her once self confident, her strengh..., she knows she's scared when old fears run through her head, when she hear the taunting laughter of years past, when she was a skinny kid and punchline of teenage jokes, scared when these bad memories cut loose their chains and invade her confidence, eroding the person she have built since those dark days.....
She felt a drop of tear dropped from her eyes but she quickly wipe if off and finally muster the courage to look at lord Kubali....

"My name.. My name is Pandora... "She stated

"Is it true what this man said, was it self defense as he had said...?

Both Taka and Her exchange glances each wondering what the other was thinking.., for Pandora, she knew it won't be right to go on the wrong side, putting down the brave warrior that was ready to lay down his life for her.., this was a chance for her, a chance presented in a platter of gold to be free from her master..

"It... "She stutters and Taka quickly turn away his face..., taking a deep drag, she once again reverts her gaze to lord Kubali... "It was self defense..... "

"My lord... "The man jump in.... "This two are lying, that wasn't what happened at all... "

"Young lady... "The prime minister chimes in... "Can you tell us exactly how it happened...., what led to the death of the guard..?

Terror washed over her, raising the fine hairs on the back of her neck, wondering how she was going to reply, she once again threw a glance at Taka but it wasn't reciprocated as before, and it makes her wonder if he was already regretting his actions, he ought to regret, he was at the crossroads of death and life.., the few things she has heard about the capital were enough to convince her, her case in the court of the lord wasn't going to be easily predicted.., she might lose and end up dying.., if only she can turn back time and just run without dragging anyone into her mess.....

"I...., i was been pursued by the man who took me, i ran into this boy and begged him to help me, my master's men attacked him, he retaliated and killed one of them..... "

"My lord... "The man cut in once more, this time more grilled by the turn out of the discussion... "The girl is my slave.., our laws says, a slave ought to obey whatever the master says, yet this slave of mine disobeyed me, i was inclined to tame her but this boy intrude, they both said i attacked first, now tell me my lord, supposedly i did that, was it a wrong move to get my slave back....?

"As per our customs, a slave belongs to his master, a master can do anything to the slave if she does anything to provoke the him..., and the answer to your question is no, you didn't make a wrong move, the one who committed the deed will be punished and the slave will return to her master... "

A smile surrounds the man's lips and he lavish accolages on lord kubali..

Francis was scared, he knew it was dumb to be scared now but he couldn't help it...., he didn't let his fears hinder him from achieving what he was here for and that was finding Katherine, everything else was secondary...
Making sure he wasn't followed, he walk carefully in the corridors looking through every holes and corners of the building to see if he can catch sight of her.....

He had a way of walking that made him seem perpetually in a hurry. His steps weren't long but they were rapid. Like a speed-walker without that odd twisting motion they make.....

From a near distance, he saw two guards comfortably sited eating what he doesn't know.., he look behind him wondering if there was another way to walk pass the guards without being spotted...
He bit his lips when he saw none, how could they possibly build such a large palace with just one way to accomplished one's mission...

He exhales and mutter a silent prayer before taking a step forward....,
His footsteps were unusually slowly, almost robotically, as if his brain was struggling to tell each foot to take the next step. It was as if he were in a stupor; like someone under hypnosis in one of those scooby-doo cartoons......

He retreated his steps and hid himself when the guards stood up, luckily for him, they walk away from sight, he sigh, came out from his hiding and proceeded...
Heart pulsating, he went on, he heard voices echoing from the other end of the wall but he wasn't bothered since they weren't coming his way but his own thoughs choked him when he walked into someone the moment he decided to change direction..

He realise she wanted to scream, he quickly held her mouth with his palm to stifle any scream....

"Shh... "He whisper... "I won't harm you, i just need your help..... "

When he was convince she wasn't going to scream or do anything that will attract attention, he let go of her mouth.., From her dress code, he quickly detect she was. Maid..
"Please.. "He continued... "I need your help, i need to find to princess, am a friend of hers.... "

Heart hammering hard against his chest, he waited impatiently for her reply, he expected a lead but what came out of her mouth was rather grilling...

"Who are you...? She queried taking a step aback...

"My lord.. "The prime minister chimes in... "It's important to consider her own part of the story.... "

"She's a slave... "Lord Kubali said brusqely... "A slave have no say... "

A clumsy aggression swept across Taka's face and he directed his stony look at Lord Kubali.... "If her say wasn't important, why did you ask her...?

Shock swept across their faces and they quickly directed their attention to Taka who was still smoldering under his stony look...

"What did you say..? Lord Kubali avered

Taka's snarled, his unmoved gaze fixated on lord Kubali... "I said, what was the need for asking her if her words serves no importance... "He stated with out flinch..

Lord scoffs and reclined his back on the throne back wood.... "Do you know where you are young man..?

Lord kubali was eagerly waiting for an answer before his guards barge in with two more people.., the guards made them kneel on the floor before speaking...

"My lord..., we caught this two snooping around.... "

A boiling fury swell inside Vuga and he quickly raise his head to face lord Kubali... "We weren't snooping, we were searching for someone.., someone you've held captive ... "

"Captive...! Lord kubali resounded... "You must be misinformed boy, i hold no one captive... "

"My sister... "Vuga snarled before realising....

"Who's your sister..?

Not minding the signs from Adesa to stop talking, he went on... "The princess from Mogula, she's my sister, what have you done to her...?

"Oh i see.., you're the other son Jafar failed to kill.... "

"I will kill you if you've harm my sister in any way.., do you hear me, I'll kill you... "Vuga growled

"Guards... "Lord Kubali called out... "Seize them and take them to the prison..

Still smoldering under his stony look, Taka watched as Vuga and Adesa were dragged away...., all the way wondering who his sister is...., he turn back his face eagerly waiting for the punishment that awaits him, whatever it is, they better be ready.., he isn't one that goes down easily.., it's going to be a dance of swords served with jugs of blood....

Francis heart races with tremendous speed accompanied with joy the moment he arrived at the door as shown by the maid, it wasn't easy convincing the maid but he was glad his efforts weren't fruitless.., he open the door and saw her lying down on the bed..., not bothering to close the door, he ran close to her, he close the distance between them only to see her injuries.....

"Katherine... "He mutter but there was no reply from her, the reply rather came from behind him...

"Who are you..?

Shocked, Francis quickly turn around to see the male intruder....

"Who are you...? Zaku asked again...

"Who are you...? Francis stupidly asked back...

TBC
Sorry for the late update.....

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
I nor go fit forget ona o.. Conscience go too prick me.... (
Holywizard:
Guy where are u nah?
No go forget us abeg!!!
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ozed71:
I think the girl taka just saved is some one we know
Hmm

1 Like

grin grin
izaray:
Someone should help take this detective down pls

Thanks Silver
grin grin
purity23:
I have said it before, detective Jones need to be taken care of.
Thanks for the update..
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
skubido:
Wahala dey for pious head oooo

Tanks man
Nor be small wahala grin
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
grin grin
manduwem:
Baba Silver, u for try make this detective lost na!
He's beginning to get on our nerves.
Just small misfire from Dillian n crew n he gets into d line of fire can solve this
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
grin grin
Evold:
I could have killed Jones a thousand times if I were in Akpatu. Silver1996 just transmigrate me there and we watch a good show!
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Ann2012:
What impetus angry
I'm so pissed right now, can detective Jones die already

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
grin
kelvyncruz:
Detective Jones o, i know you'll not last, bullet will soon hit you.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
hidhrhis:
can't just do without reading this story
good job silver
Thanks man
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
Mavikolo2020:
This one everyone is advocating for detective Jones death, Silver might just kill someone else, who knows, it might be Rose or Pious himself.
I just wish Taka was still in Akpatu.
Abi... Na permission to kill Francis be that na. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (59) (Reply)

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.