Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

KINGS 2(battleground) - Literature (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 2(battleground) (189044 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 29, 2019
interesting

Read Love, Romance and adventure story on

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by SlawG: 7:35am On Oct 29, 2019
Front page. we go global
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 60

Levi slender fingers pressed into the skin of his forearm as he went deeper in his thoughts of Pandora and how he was going to rescue her..., his whole body shook, bones rattling in the constant fear of the future that loomed before him and her if he doesn't find and rescue her soon, his heart twisted and sunk with nerves and he crunched down beside Zed whose eyes was fixated on the warriors getting ready for the tournament..., he wonder how Zed could be so engrossed in the tournament rather than what he was actually here for..., it makes him wonder if he had even notice Francis wasn't anywhere to be seen.....

"Have you seen Francis....?He ask, never letting go of the pros and cons of planning an escape...

"No.."Zed replied shabbily barely looking his way..

Levi watch some of the warriors they met move pass, some glancing towards his direction trapped in their head and he in his...., he let out a breathe and revert his gaze to Zed...."Francis is not here and you haven't even noticed.."

The words got to him and he quickly looked his way, he look around to be sure....,a slow breathe of worry leap out from him when he didn't see him......"Where have he gone to...?

"Where else could he have possibly gone to if not to search for the princess....."

"He's going to get himself killed.."Zed replied standing up.., he clap dust from his trouser, look around before facing Levi again...."We have to find him..."

"I know so, only problem is i have something else to do..."

"Find your wife....?Zed asked, tongue in check....

Levi hesitated before answering...."Yes..."

Zed exhale..."Francis agreed to help you, we both did, we need to find him if you want to see your wife..."

"I came all the way here with the intention of finding my wife myself..."he stated abruptly..."You two just happened to get into the picture..."

"Francis is our friend, and you know how he is, he's going to get in trouble and he'll get killed..."

"And what makes you think he hasn't been killed already...?

"Francis may be stupid..., but he's smart.."

"You do know you're contradicting yourself..."

Zed huffs, he was fed up with the argument..., Francis was right, Levi isn't the slave they knew before, he has change, and there was no point trying to convince him......"Fine, you go ahead and find your wife but do know, if anything happens to Francis, it'll be in your conscience..."

"No it wouldn't..."He fling back..

"You think so...?

"I know so, i wasn't the one who sent him off the rails...,he didn't stict to the plan, so if he dies, he dies on his own.."

"What are you saying, there was no plan...."He pause to rethink before continuing...."Fine there was, but you know Francis is crazy when it comes to the princess, just the way you're acting crazy because of your wife.."

"Don't drag her into this, we're talking about Francis and his stupid ways of doing things...."

"You two are no difference..."

"Yes there is...., Francis doesn't think before he act...

"And you think you do.."Zed cut in brusquely..."Because you were about running off to find someone you have no clue where she is...."

"I will find her....."He fling back, irritation struck in his voice

"And what will you do on your own when you see her, you think you'll be able to get her from whoever bought her from the slave traders...., what makes you thinks she hasn't been resold to another wealthy merchant...."

"Do not say that..."

"Say what.., what might be the truth...., face it Levi, you have no plan, you won't pull anything off on your own..."

"Stop..."

"Forget about your wife, she's not coming back..."

"I said stop..."Levi growled loudly attracting the attention of the other warriors....

When one of the warriors barked at them and another, the huge one they came with accompanied with the woman amongst them begin to head their way, Zed realise there was no going to find Francis...,Levi just ruined it all..

Francis eyes flicked back to Katherine not wanting to mind the annoying words exchange between the two intruders, but his gaze was shortened when Zaku forcefully turn his head to face him.....

"Tell me..."Zaku growled...."Did he send you...?

"Zaku..."Anga retorted...."If you keep saying that i will really get offended..."

"Offended...!"Zaku resounded...."You have no idea how offended you'll be when my father find out the truth...,that you sent this boy to kill the princess...."

"Noone sent me..."Francis yelled irritated...."I told you, the princess is my friend and i came here to take her away...."

He shouldn't have said that so soon but he couldn't help it, the accusation and their consistent argument was getting on his nerves...

"Wo..."Anga coos..."Isn't this interesting, the princess have a friend here in the capital who was concerned enough to come save her..., what a hero you are slave...."

"You're lying..."Zaku blare out tightening his grip on his shirt....."I know he sent you..."

"Why are you so keen on painting me black before the king Zaku...,are you that jealous of me...?

Zaku scoffs and spun his head round to face him....."Jealous..!, there is nothing to get jealous about you Anga...., you're nothing but a bundle of evil..."

"And you think you're a bundle of good because you in your small thinking, love my wife...."

"She's not your wife yet..."Zaku corrected..

Francis eyes widened with shock, she can't be anyone's wife, she's his and his alone...., his gaze went back to her, it was definitely time to get her out even though it means knocking down the two intruders, he'll do it..

"My wife..,my wife to be, they are but the same nephew..,what matters is there is a wife in the sentence, and as her husband to be, i demand you leave this room immediately...."

Frown lines encroached on Zaku forehead and he fling back with a stony look before talking......"Am not going anywhere...."

"Your own father said i have control over the princess, i guess you didn't hear that part since you were so engrossed on stopping her from serving her punishment..."

"I didn't stop her, she was dying...."

"You should have just let her die..."Anga retorted

"Well sorry i burst your bubbles..."

"No you didn't nephew..,what you did was extend my time of torturing her...."

Anger swept across Francis face.., they've been torturing her, treating her like an animal, he felt like reacting but he damn well knows he needs to take a smart move....., he just need to think of a plan to get her out and try to be calm even if his blood boil with rage.....

"Does it really hurt you that much that she's alive...?Zaku queried wondering how someone could derived so much joy in torturing another...,a human..

"No..,as a matter of fact am overjoyed, I've always wanted a whipping dog, praise ogini the king presented one to me..., and the sad thing is, you can't do nothing about it nephew...."

"So this is just because you hate me...?

Anga scoffs...."You think i hate you...?

"Yeah...,you loathe me alot, you wished I've never been born so you can take over the throne....

"Now you're beginning to sound foolish..."Anga cut in brusquely.....

"Am i...?, you and your mother are always conspiring behind closed doors..."

"Do not bring my mother into this..."Anga let out a growl of annoyance...

"Am just saying the truth.., you think it will surprise me if uncle Laku dies of poison one day..."

"Wo...,sounds like your plan, are you planning on poisoning my brother...?

"I don't do poison..,we know the experts on that..."

"And they are....?

Francis was getting bored with their talks, if they're not going to let him pass with Katherine in his hands, it was time he force his way through....

"Let go of me..."He said pulling Zaku hands off him..., it angered him when Zaku re-gripped his shirt, this time even more tight but Francis wasn't ready to stand for it, with his heart pounding and head thinking of the pros and cons of all the possible ways of escape, he yelled directly at Zaku......"I said let go of me...."

"Not until you tell me who sent you...."Zaku fling back...

"The slave should be in the cage nephew..., stop wasting your time and mine trying to get anything out of his mouth..., your grasp at his shirt won't make him talk...,so drop the childish act and let the mature ones take over...."

"Tell me who sent you..."Zaku yelled not minding Anga's words...

Still smouldering on his stony look, Francis locked his angry eyes with him...."I told you, no one sent me..."

"Do you even realise he attacked my wife..."Anga chimes in..."I should be asking the questions, not you nephew, except of course you're trying to covet your uncle's wife which i believe is the greatest abomination anyone could ever commit...."

Engulfed with rage, Zaku spun around to face him....."You really consider yourself a husband...

Anga gritted in return...

"You're nothing but a monster..."Zaku stated harshly...."Do not for one second think you can be a husband to anyone..."

"So says the prince who loves his uncle's wife..."Anga sass...

"I don't love her...."The words spurt out before he could hold them back...

"Really....., then why been overprotective...?

"That's what you'll never understand..., you surely lack it...."

"Please..., your intentions can been clearly seen from this freight civility of yours....,you've never cared this much for anyone..,why start with her...?

"You don't know me Anga, don't act like you do...."

"I think that should go both ways..., well i think we finally understood our grounds and boundaries, so if you don't mind i will like to be alone with my soon to be wife and her attacker..."

"Am not leaving here without her...."Francis hollered, eyes sparkling with rage...

"What did you say...?Anga asked taking a step forward...

Francis didn't repeat, there was certainly no time for that, he had a goal when he decided to embark on his journey to the capital, and that goal was find Katherine and take her home...,even if home no longer exist for the main time.......

"I don't like to be kept silent...?Anga fired..

"Start dealing with it Prince because i have the attitude of staying silent when there is no use talking...."Francis fired back..,voice a bit shaky but straight enough for him to get the point and the point....he's not afraid.....

"Is that so, then i guess there is no use for the mouth, i suggest we cut it off..."

Francis heart hammered against his chest, a sudden reminder that he's in the capital....

"Get off Anga....."Zaku interjects.. "I know very well what you two are doing, trying to make me think you didn't send him here to kill the princess..."

"Wo..."Anga coos..."Your blood must have turned so green that you can't even tell the difference between a killer and an ordinary slave boy who think he's a killer.."

"No matter how you try to defend yourself and him, the truth stands, he tried to kill the princess and you sent him..."

"Since he tried to kill the princess, why don't we kill him then..."

"Killing him alone will be injustice..., the person who sent him must pay for his crimes...."

"What do you even know about justice and injustice..?"Anga queried...."She killed a king and you stand here and defend her like she did nothing wrong, sometimes i wonder what kind of drive makes you spout so much nonsense....."

Francis read the meaning to Angas words, Katherine killed Jafar.....

"That monster raped her...."

"You believed her lies, i don't, and you know what else i don't want to do right now, is stand here and argue with you like we're five again, so get out of my way and let me treat my soon to be wife attacker my own way....."

"Prince Anga...."

They quickly directed their attention to the door to see the fourth person......

"Blood racca...."Lord Kubali mutter again still finding it hard to believe...

"One hasn't be seen for the past eighty years..."The dark priestess said...."Our great god ogini has once again favoured us with the presence of another blood racca, he'll show her might on this earth and unleash hell on her enemies....., you wanted to kill him..."

Lord Kubali reclined his back on the throne....."He killed somebody, he broke our laws..."

"The blood racca is not governed by any laws made by man...,he's one with ogini, anything he does, he does in favour of our god...."

"Does it mean he's excluded from partaking of the punishment that befalls those who breaks our laws, the laws set by our great predecessors....."

"It means what it means o you king of men..., speak of this no more, am taking ogini's devotee back to the shrine where he should be...."

"Well make sure he do not wander off again, i will not be responsible if his heart stops functioning....."

"You do what you must do Kubali, this one, he's protected by our great mother ogini...,so do not worry about his heart, before now, his heart stopped but it was revived by our merciful mother, so he do not bears the heart he was born with, he bears the heart of our mother, for she alone can stop it...."

"Does that mean i can't die...."Taka chimes in curiously...

The dark priestess shift her gaze to him, Taka's heart pounded, for her eyes was still as dark as when she had looked at Pandora's master....,for once in his life, he's scared..,scared to the core but he didn't give her the satisfaction of showing it...

"Yes you can die...."She replied...."No one is beyond death..., your flesh will wither away and every ounce of blood in you will dry up, your carcass will be devoured by the monsters of sands..."

"Stop...."Taka blare out...."I only asked a question, not an elaboration..."

"I was just telling you what will happen the next time you decide to run off from your duties...."

Taka tried to breathe, his whole body shook, bones rattling in the constant fear of the future that loomed before him. Heart pounding so hard against his ribcage as his pulse pressed outward, jerking the veins within, what loomed before his fear, was trailed behind making him sad and in no way could he stay rooted in the present when the time would just push ahead......

"Dark times are coming Kubali....,everyone must be prepared when the trumpets of war are blown..., the enemies of ogini are coming, they've prepared well, a fiery battle is about to unfold on this side of the world...., it's not time to fool around but time to be cleanse for the battle ahead.....we must never allow the evil to sweep us all off...., call your town criers, let them make an announcement...,sacrifices must be made in the alter of ogini, and this sacrifice must be performed by every family....,the war is imminent.........

SOMEWHERE FAR AWAY FROM THE CAPITAL...THE LAND OF SKULLS...

"And i saw an eagle spreading bright light all over the darkness, and behold the once darkness was covered with the bright light..., just then i knew the time has come for the people of God to be liberated and free from the shackles of darkness....,For the light has come to stay......., and i know that he who had sent us on this journey to save his people shall surely preserve and bring us back safely after accomplishing the mission we were set to do...."

"What else did you see baba....?

"And i saw twenty canoes dropped on the ogini river, i was surprise when the raging river didn't swallow the canoes, right there i knew truly the greater God is with them....."

"But baba, where were they going to...?

"They are coming to this part of the world..,to vanquish darkness and redeem our people..."

"Baba, do you think they will succeed....?

"That i do not know..., many are chosen they said, but only few knows the heart of the master....."

"But baba, they have no weapon, what would they fight the warriors with....?

"When i look at their hand, i saw the strange book..."

"The strange book.....!!!

"The strange book" She shouted and woke up from the dream.....

"Aluziya....."Her husband, Ephila mutter and quickly rushed to her side...

Glistening with sweat, she turn to face him....."They are coming..."

"Who are coming...?

"The men with the strange book...., they're coming.....,they're coming for battle....,they're coming..."

"Aluziya, please drink some water..."

"I can never forget that book..,that book brought dead to my family...,my brother, my father and mother died because of it....."

"IT was just a dream..."

"No,i saw them with their canoes on the ogini river, the strange book in their hands....,it won't take long before they get here...,my grandfather forseen this day and today,..it's coming to pass.....,the end of ogini is near......"

Few Episodes to book 2 finale.....read on..

Sorry for the late update

7 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
purity23:
I will not say anything until it's confirm Giselle is dead..
Thanks for the update.
U welcome dear
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
grin
showgoeson:
Silver small small na, what will you gain by killing Giselle
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
cheesy
hotswagg12:
Good night to Giselle. Thanks silver1996 for taking her out. Now pious can concentrate on the battle at hand.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Napoleonsammy(m): 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
The end of Ogini is near.
O ye that walk in darkness,
The end is near.

Nice update, nice story line. The story always gets more interesting with every update. Good work Silver. Keep it up,don't stop, and God bless you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by nkemdave(m): 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
At this point, i can feel my heart beat. grin grin

Nice one Silver1996
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by sly12345: 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
Who else loves Anga like i do, he's an upgrade version of Taka.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
The battle is about to begin....
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
Silver thank you for this wonderful update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
Napoleonsammy:
The end is near.

Nice update, nice story line. The story always gets more interesting with every update. Good work Silver. Keep it up,don't stop, and God bless you.
Thanks bro
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
nkemdave:
At this point, i can feel my heart beat. grin grin

Nice one Silver1996
grin angry
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
cheesy
sly12345:
Who else loves Anga like i do, he's an upgrade version of Taka.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ann2012:
The battle is about to begin....
Thanks for the update
U welcome
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
purity23:
Silver thank you for this wonderful update
U welcome dear
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by showgoeson: 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
I love this but how is Aluziya still alive cry

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by toyhin123(f): 7:23am On Oct 30, 2019
Everything is about to get hotter�
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by toyhin123(f): 7:23am On Oct 30, 2019
showgoeson:
Same here
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Napoleonsammy(m): 11:31am On Oct 30, 2019
showgoeson:
She must be very old, I think
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
showgoeson:
Remenber she was a young girl when she escaped from the dark priestess, she have a husband now so i believe she's old, remember the dark priestess that killed her family then is the same dark priestess now.
Silver didn't tell us her age 50years ago, i think she's jn her 60's now.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nice update silver, the story gets more interesting with each episode. Let the war begin, but dont forget the tournament and Edna's burial o, me i don wait tire
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by doctorexcel: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
Weldone. Nice update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Gemini6(m): 9:39am On Nov 01, 2019
Napoleonsammy:
The end is near.

More like Ogini is about to meet her water loo✔ or
O ye that walk in darkness, you'll soon be a shadow of your former self✔

I'm just loving puns
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ibroslank(m): 7:17am On Nov 02, 2019
her brother was almost 19.maybe she was 16
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ibroslank(m): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2019
kelvyncruz:
Remenber she was a young girl when she escaped from the dark priestess, she have a husband now so i believe she's old, remember the dark priestess that killed her family then is the same dark priestess now.
her brother was almost 19.maybe she was 16
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 61

A muscle twitched involuntarily at the corner of Francis right eye, his mouth formed a rigid grimace.., his shirt still squeezed and gripped by Zaku's hands...,he tapped his toe nails all the while staring at the man who just walked in.....

"Physician..."Anga mutter...."It is good that you're here, this boy here try to murder the girl in your care and my nephew thinks i sent him.."

"Murder...!"The physician moved closer, his eyes fixed on Francis.."He's my nephew..,he actually came here to find me.."

Shock swept across their faces, Francis on the other hand wonder what rubbish the physician was saying....

"Your nephew....?Zaku resounded still skeptical..

"Yes my nephew Mana..."He said releasing Zaku's hold on him...."I wasn't expecting him to show up today..."

"If that's true..."Anga chimes in..."Why did he claim he knows the princess...?

"Because I've worked as a servant in mogula palace...."Francis stated in support..,he have no idea why the physician came up with such stunt, but he was eager to find out and finding out is playing along...

"I see..., so the reason you came earlier than expected is to rescue the princess..?

"I..

"I beg to handle him from here prince Anga..."The physician interject....

Zaku sigh, a sigh of relief..."Please forgive me for mistaken you for an assassin..."

Francis didn't want to reply, but when the physician looked his way, he went along with the play..."Anyone would have thought the same...,i forgive you.."

"Tell your nephew to stay out of trouble if he intends to last long here..."Anga stated before stepping forward...,he took a minute to look at Katherine before turning to leave.....

"How is she..?Zaku asked calmly when Anga was out o sight...

"She'll be alright..."

"When..?Francis balled in...

"She's just resting, i believe she'll wake soon..."

A smile lit up Zaku's face...."She'll be glad a friend of hers is here..., Mana right....?

Francis suck his teeth trying hard to remenber the name the physician called him earlier...

"Even though we started off on the wrong foot, i believe we can still be good friends..."

Francis exhale, he glance at the physician who nodded..."Of course...,i will be looking for to a good friendship ..."

"Welcome to our home Mana...."

Francis hesitated before answering...."Thank you..."

The physician closed the room door after Zaku left and he immediately turn to face Francis..,silence erupted between them each wondering what was going on the other's mind.....

"Do you mind telling me who you are...?The physician queried breaking the silence...

Francis eyes flickered to Katherine before looking back to reply him...."Why did you say you knew me...?

"That isn't the answer to my question.. now i will ask again for the second time, who are you...?

"Am not your nephew..,why did you lie..?Francis fling back...

"You're annoyingly persistent but you do know i can call back the prince and tell him you really are an assassin.."

Francis feel threatened by his words but still, he continue with a straight face...."Can you really do that, the prince does seem like someone who trust you,wonder what he'll say if you say the opposite of what you said earlier..."

"You have no idea how manipulating i can be, now tell me, who are you...?

"I will tell you what i told them, am her friend and am here to take her away..."

"To where...?

Francis gritted, irritation slicing across his face..."Anywhere but here..."

"And you think you can do that without anyone spotting you.., the palace is a throng of guards, you can't make a move without been seen..."

"I succeeded in coming in here, didn't i...?

"Because you asked a maid for direction which is entirely different from what you intend doing..."

Francis wasn't surprise, he had a urge the maid who showed him here was going to spill the bean anytime soon and she did....

"I saw you talking to that maid, she was startled so i confronted her after you left and she told me everything..., you're lucky it was me who confronted her..."

"Should i be grateful.., because from where i stand i can see you're blocking my way..."

"Aren't you just an ungrateful boy, if i hadn't stepped in, Anga would have seen to it this day be your last...."

"Fine am grateful, but i still need to get the princess out of here, she isn't safe..., take a look at what they did to her.."

"Exactly who are you to the princess...?

Francis took in a deep drag, he isn't incline to answer his question, he'll will just laugh at his answer....."I told you am her friend.."

"Friend....!

"Yes friend..."

For a moment, the physician just stare at him wondering if he was telling the truth....."Look here boy.., you cannot take the princess from here, it will be your death..."

Francis was tired of hearing he can't...,he got her out from kings Jafar palace, he can do the same here.....

"Go home boy...,there's nothing you can do..."

"I will save the princess...."Francis stated.., confidence etched in his face...."Maybe not today, but i will save her......"

"Thank you..."Pandora mutter as they stepped out of the king's court...

A wry smile that quickly faded surround Taka's lips...."Where would you go...?

"Back to my home, i have someone waiting for me..."

Taka sniffled but didn't reply...

"Be careful..."she whisper but loud enough for him to hear...."The dark priestess is pure evil..."

Evil is underrated when it comes to the dark priestess..,Taka knew that the second she killed that man with her eyes...,she wasn't one to mess with and he isn't planning on it.., life has offer this road to him, maybe it's time he takes a firm decision of following it....

"I heard alot about the last blood racca, people say he went on a killing spree, killing anyone that crosses his path, innocent and otherwise, parents lost their children to his sword..., people called him a curse...., no matter what she tells you, don't be like that..."

"I won't..."he mutter calmly..

"I believe our paths will cross again..,blood racca.."

He look around only to see the dark priestess looking at him from afar...."I believe it'll be too late when that time comes...,goodbye...."

Before she could process his words, he'd already walk away, to the dark priestess, to start his training for the battle ahead...

"Goodbye..."she mutter to herself....

AKPATU

Once again, the raging sound of the explosion echo in her ears, It was as if the impact had knocked every wisp of air from her lungs, and she stood there struggling to inhale, to exhale, to do anything.
The explosion left her breathless, unable to speak, totally stunned as the sound bounces around inside her skull.....

Managing to take to her phone from her bag, she rushed into the room and quickly shut the door.., she dialled Pious number...,heart hammering hard against her chest as she waited for him to answer...

It wasn't long before he answered the call.., she inhale to calm her panic before speaking up......"It happened...."She let out,voice unsettled...."They killed him..."she added tears slowly rolling down from her cheek...

"Where are you...?Pious agitated voice sounded from the other end..

She covered her mouth to stifle any sound of heavy sob before replying...."Am home, i did as you said..."

"And Chloe...?

"Shess..."She tried to be steady but what came out was engulf in tremors...."Sh..she's fine...."She stuttered

"Stay home..."He said, voice clipped..."I'll soon be on my way..."

"Yes...."She mutter, sobs wrecking her cheek...

The phone slid from her hand when the call ended and she quickly crunched on the bed given way to more tears..., it would have been her in that car if Pious hadn't suggest they make a diversion...., she wasn't glad, someone died in her place, an innocent man....

"Giselle..."

She shift her gaze to the door when she heard her sister's voice, she swallowed in attempt to calm her panic but the driver's face keep bouncing in her vision striking a reminder over and over..
Chloe called her name again, this time with a knock at the door....
She stood up and wipe off the tears with an handkerchief, she readjust her shirt in the mirror before trotting towards the door, no matter what, Chloe must never find out...

She opened the door when her name came again and draw in a smile.....

"Is he home...?Chloe asked trying to peep into the room

"No, he's not..."

"Then why did you run off like that, i almost got lost...."

Giselle scoffs trying hard to chase the thought of the dead driver away......"Come on sister, let me show you around..."...

"Where you crying...?

Giselle blink wondering if it was that obvious...."Hell no.."

"Your eyes...,they look...

"Normal..."she cut in...."Now come let me introduce you to the staffs...."she added walking pass her...

"Wait up..."Chloe said after her....

After taking a glass of water, Bianca dish out the food into the plate.., she dropped it on a tray closer to the can of water and jug of juice..., she exhale before taking the tray from the kitchen...., when Zara died, she left her with a huge responsibility, she wonder how long she can be there for Gerald, she left him once and she couldn't live with the guilt..., all her live, she has never felt so much guilt for anymore.., Gerald wasn't even related to her yet she's drawn to look after him..., perhaps is just pity, the boy has no one, taking him to his grandparent was a total waste of time, Zara parents disowned her when she got pregnant for that good for nothing prince..,maybe Gerald would have made a great prince if Zara hadn't ruined the fine moments herself.., she ruined her son chance of happiness when she made that move with the intentions of killing the queen......, her move killed Desmond instead...

She slid down the knob of the door, shock engulfed her when she saw Gerald holding a gun, she quickly dropped the food and rushed to his side quickening snatching the gun from his hand....

She raised her gaze only to see Maia sited on a chair a few steps from where she was standing......

"You gave him a gun...?Bianca queried...

"The kid wanted to hold it, so i gave it to him...."Maia fling back...

"Have you gone mad...."Bianca yelled..., she pause when she realise it wasn't right to talk in front of Gerald....."Maia..."she said politely..."Can we please talk outside.."

Maia hesitated before saying..."Sure..."

Bianca quickly closed the door when they were outside..,her anger almost moved her to slap her but she won't let her trample on her goal......, glaring at her, she check to see if the gun was loaded..., thank God it wasn't....

"Have you gone mad...?she yelled...."You gave a little boy a gun.."

"Didn't you hear what i said inside..."Maia fling back..."I said he asked for it.."

"And you stupidly gave it to him, what did you even bring a gun to his room for, what are your intentions...?

"What are yours...?she returned tossing the strands of her hair to the side......"You whis your way in here, got back on my father good book again, meddle in our plans and you think i don't know there is a secret turn at the end of it..."

"That doesn't justify what you just did.., the boy is a kid for f**k sake...."

"This isn't the first time he has seen a gun, he told me that..."

"You're not getting the point Maia., he's a kid..."

"You keep saying that and one day he'll put a bullet in your head..."

Bianca curled her lips..."So that was it, you were asking him to shoot me with it..."

"I wouldn't rule it out..., since you came into my father's life, all i have ever wished for is your death...."

Bianca try to hold her anger but she knows sooner or later she's going to lose it...."Take your gun..."She said dropping it on her palm...."And stay away from him.."

"You're forgetting he's staying here, in my father's house, how could i possibly stay away from our guest..."

"I won't warn you again.."

"What would you do..."She snarled...."What can you do, you're nothing but a low budget LovePeddler my father took pity on and took from the streets...."

"Well sweetheart, this low budget bitch is going to grind your father hard till he forgets he begot a daughter like you....., chew on it.."

"Dont be so certain...."

"Really..., if i were you i will be careful and start saving up, noone knows who the bullet might hit tomorrow .."

"Are you threatening me....?

"Threat...!"she chuckle...."I don't do threat bitch, am just telling you the reality of life...."

"Well you better not be threatening me...."

"Are you scared..., earlier you came all balls with a pistol trying to manipulate a little boy into killing me"

"If i manipulated him, he would have shot you the moment you opened that door..."

"I've warned you, stay the hell away from him and me...'

"Stay away from my father..."

Irritated, Bianca eyed her and was about going back to Gerald's room when they heard a gunshot....
Blood drained from Bianca's face, her mouth hung with lips slightly parted and her eyes were as wide as they could stretch as she realise the gunshot came from Gerald's room...

"Oh, did i forget to mention...."Maia dared to say another word...."I forgot my pocket gun in the room...."

Bianca's fingers were jumping rhythmically, as if in spasm...And then her legs gently folded and she subsided slowly on her step, ungainly as a marionette....."Oh God.."she prayed..."Don't let that happen.....Gerald.."

18 HOURS TO EDNA'S FUNERAL

TBC

3 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
toyhin123:
Everything is about to get hotter�
Thanks for the update
You welcome dear
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
Napoleonsammy:
The end is near.

Thanks brother
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
smiley
kelvyncruz:
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
kelvyncruz:
Nice update silver, the story gets more interesting with each episode. Let the war begin, but dont forget the tournament and Edna's burial o, me i don wait tire
Even me don wait tire o

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (59) (Reply)

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.