Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

KINGS 2(battleground) - Literature (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 2(battleground) (188835 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by petersononome: 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
Now the heat is on Rose
Keep the update coming silver
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by petersononome: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
ZiriMane:
what I know
Rose: would die
Giselle/Chloe or both: would die
Chief Justin: would take the throne
Pious: would be hit by the sniper but plans would go wrong
Francis: his 'mumunes' would make him choose the wrong path the fortune-teller fore saw
Taka: would be controlled by the evil force of ogini
Missionaries: they wouldn't succeed
Claude/her Daughter: would die at the burial
Levi: would die before seeing newly freed Pandora
Zed: would end like the English last alphabet
Dalian: would continue the evils of Carlos or escapes and be turned a Ka-Ru too
Inspector kess: would be striped off his policing duties
Jacob/Philip: one of them would escpae
Vuga/Adesa :one would certainly die
Katherine: would die Jafar prince's to the task
Gary: would die for sure nobody is talking about saving him and we know he wouldn't win in the tournament
Silver1996 I am saying this things like this just to let you know I am already prepared incase you are thinking you can comman shock somebody.
Anyways, on a lighter note, nice story brov I love your creativity, the twist and turns, the suspense, it's awesome. Don't let our opinions bend your ingenuity, do as you like even if you one carry Mogula enter Akpatu I go still enjoy am like dat just to let you know... I don't really believe in conventions.

Kari Go!!
Am telling you, we'll shock him b4 he'll think of shocking us.., but i will be very angry if silver touches the person i love most.., i won't mention names.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by petersononome: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
sly12345:
Rose is not coming out from this one, she go pass there die cool cool
Rose is coming back, that girl is one hell of a bitch, she's suppose to be Pious wife not Giselle
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by ZiriMane(m): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
petersononome:
Am telling you, we'll shock him b4 he'll think of shocking us.., but i will be very angry if silver touches the person i love most.., i won't mention names.
hmmm... u want to mention bfr?
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by maridrug(m): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
Silver u should have given us 2 updates today being public holiday and to celebrate the birth of prophet Mohammed (ASWL)
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Napoleonsammy(m): 10:17am On Nov 14, 2019
Can't wait to see how rose comes out of it. Or maybe she might not come out of it.

Oga Silver carry go. You too much
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 64

Pious locked eyes with Detective Jones ,jaw rooted and a hellishly mean glare on his face...., right then Chloe realise there was no softness in the gaze the two men share. It was a look that conveyed a bubbling hatred.., Disgust perhaps...and she was inclined to know what the hell is going on...

"Lower your guns..."Pious snarled, His eyes were hard-rimmed and fixed on Jones, so much that it was as if he was no longer able to move his eyeballs, like they'd rusted into place....

The guards hesitated not until detective Jones drop his that they dropped theirs....

Pious move closer to him, his eyes bore into his, face still smouldering under it's intense stony look willing and ready for destruction...., he stood a few space from him and kept silent, allowing his glare to deliver the message...
"What is the meaning of this....?Pious growled

Jones chuckle heartlessly looking down at him as if he was a child pleading for pity....."Are you really asking me that...?

Irritation sliced across Pious face, he clenched his fist, throbbing to make a move to throw a punch across his face....."You walked into my house and point a gun at me, you've obviously crossed your boundaries this time..."

"I wouldn't have crossed those boundaries if you had not done what you did.."

"What he did..!"Giselle chimes in from behind..., she move forward and stood at Pious side..."What did he do..?

"You don't know...?Jones returned..

Giselle glance at Pious hoping he hasn't done anything stupid before answering..."No i don't..."

Jones gritted.."Why don't you tell her king, tell her how low you stoop to get me off your shoulders..."

"I don't know what you're talking about..."

A hiss wisp out from Jones mouth..."What did you think, that your little man can get rid of me...., was that what you think..?

"I said i have no idea what you're talking about..."Pious snarled

"Trying to get rid of me was your first mistake.."

"Ok guys...."Chloe interjects....."What Exactly is going on here...?

"This man is leaving Chloe..."Pious voice rumbled..

"No am not.."Jones fling back...."You tried to kill me.."

Shock swept across the girl's faces..

"No i didn't...."Pious countered

"I know you did...."

"I said i didn't..."Pious growled

"No one wants me dead more than you ..."

"Wait..."Chloe chimes in.."What do you mean no one wants you dead more than him...?

"Why don't you ask the king to tell you his crimes ..."

"I have no crimes that i need to confess to detective, if you have no more words to say, i will ask you to leave...."

A devilish smile surround his lips...."You think sending someone to kill me is going to stop me.., if that what you thought you're wrong..., because i want rest until you're on handcuff to jail.."

"Jail.!"Chloe resounded...."Can someone please explain to me what the hell is going on here....." she reverts her gaze to Giselle when she got no reply..."Giselle..."

Giselle swallowed wondering how fast everything was falling to pieces......

"Get out..."Pious snarled deeply infuriated

"I will..., but know this king, i will certainly drive you to jail..."

"Get the hell out of my house...."He blare out...

"Does she know...?He dared say another word..

Once again, Pious fingers quickly wrapped into a fist, his eyes glaring daggers at him.....

"Hey Giselle, do you know he's fu*king the other girl...,Rose..."

A boiling fury swelled inside of him and he quickly shook his fist in Jones face...

The sudden blow sent detective Jones staggering...

"What...?Giselle stutter....."What did you just say...?

Jones finger reach his nose, he was bleeding....."You'll regret this...."He scowled before walking out of the house...

"What did he just say...?Giselle asked again...

Still smouldering in his stony look, he looked her way...."Did you really believe that rubbish...?

"You said nothing in defense.."

"There was nothing to say in defense, you know i will never do that to you..."

"What exactly is going on here...?Chloe bust in....."What have you guys been up to...?

Pious exhales trying to calm his anger..."It's nothing to worry about Chloe..."

"Nothing to worry about...!,what just happened doesn't sound like nothing to worry about, there is something going on and i want to know..."

"It's nothing Chloe..."

"The hell is something..., that guy came in here and pointed his guns at you, he said you sent someone to kill him and you say it's nothing.., who do you think you're talking to...."

"Tune it down Chloe..."Giselle said...."It's nothing serious okay, it's a misunderstanding which will be resolved soon.."

"You know me too well Gel..., you know i know when am been fed the bull, so cut the bullshit and fill me in, what is going on....?

"Nothing..."Pious said sliding his fingers in his side pockets....."Like she said, it's just a misunderstanding and it will be resolved soon...."

"It's not a misunderstanding, it's something more than that, he spoke about putting your ass in jail and you tell me it's a misunderstanding...."She pause to take a breathe...."Does this have something to do with the bombing sound we heard on our way here...."

"It doesn't..."Giselle replied shapily

"No, i think it does.., you were all shaking after that sound..., what the hell is going on...?

"It's nothing that should concern you Chloe..."Pious bust in slightly irritated ...."Am handling it..."

"Did you do it...?Chloe queried..

"Did what Chloe..?Giselle fling back...

"Am asking him...., did you send someone to kill that man..."

"I didn't..."

"Are you sure...?

"Chloe please, you don't even know this man.."Giselle said in defense..

"I don't, but things don't add up.., why would he made such a claim if there's no true in it..."

"Because he's delusional..."Giselle said in return...."He's been coming at us for a long time now..."

"Why...?

"He's working for the bad men that doesn't want Pious on the throne.., he's trying to pin the murder of some men who died a time ago on him...."

"Then someone ought to report to his superiors..."

"That's what i said...., we're on it..."

"What are you doing about it...?Chloe asked curiously

Giselle grunts..."We have a plan in motion Chloe..."

"Well what plan...?

"It's not something you should worry about.."Pious chimed in..

"Not when it concerns my safety..."

"You're safe here Chloe..."Pious stated.."The house is well secured and guarded, nobody comes in or out without been spot..."

She suck her teeth, she felt there was more to what they're telling her and she's inclined to find out whatever it is....

Rose cough and gasp for breathe as the bucket of water splashed on her face draining her clothes...., she tried to move but she couldn't, just then she realise her hands were tied to the chair she was sitting..,she shut her eyes allowing the water on her forehead to drip down before reopening them...., her mind quickly brood over what happened, she was arrested, later did she know they were fake policemen or they were real but working for the bad men....
"Where am i...?She mutter tossing her damp wet hair aside so she could raise her head....

"Nowhere..."

She shut her eyes again and reopen them before looking at the person with the feminine voice..., she look around, the place looked like an abandoned warehouse...,nowhere she has seen before.....

"Do i know you...?She asked the girl giving her jacket to one of the policemen that had kidnapped her, they still wore the police uniform she had saw them with and it made her wonder who was calling the shot....

"No you don't..."Maia replied...

Rose struggled against the rope feeling her tight the rope was against her skin......"Who the hell are you then...?

"Someone you don't need to know......"Maia said flexing her fingers, her mind brood over when detective Jones had told her about Rose, she didn't knew her then, didn't want to but she began her own thing after Jones was threatened by her father..., her father needed evidence for Pious arrest, Jones think Rose confession can do the job..., here she is about to get the evidence they need from her, her confession stating Pious is responsible for the death of the chiefs.....

"Can you leave me with her..."She said to the men.., they were her father's trusted men, though she made them sworn they won't tell her father about Rose abduction until she had gotten what she needed...
A slimming smile crawl into the corners of her lips when she reverts her gaze to Rose after they left...

"What am i doing here..?Rose queried, voice clipped with disdain...

"You are Rose..."

A devilish chuckle leap out from Rose...."Did you make a mistake...?

"I just wanted to be sure i have the right person..."

"What do you want...?Rose snarled

Maia exhales, she look around for another chair to sit, when she found none, she piled up woods and sat across her....
"What i want is simple dear..., i want a confession from you...."

"Confession...!,i think you've gotten the wrong person, i know nothing about a confession..."

"You do..., just do a little thinking and you'll realise you owe me a confession..."

Rose wonder what rubbish she was talking about, just then it hit her, the men on police uniform......"You're working for that detective..."

"Smart...., but no am not working for him, am helping him speed up things..."

"He kidnapped me for a confession.."

"He didn't, i did..,like i said am helping him...."

"Well bitch, i will tell you exactly what i told him, i know nothing..."

"Yeah, he told me that's what you've been saying, which is why i brought you here, lets discuss girl to girl..."

"Why do they keep repeating it...?Inspector Douglas asked as Kess pick up the remote to put off the tv.....

"Who do you he was..?Douglas added

Kess sniffled, Douglas constant questions were beginning to bore him, how would he possibly know the man who was roasted by the car explosion.....

"The pathologist are yet to give us any meaningful detail..."Douglas ship in taking a glance at the already put off tv....

"It will be hard to tell...."Kess said calmly, he was already much bothered by the dead of Sonia, he didn't want Douglas questions to add more taste to his depression....

"Did you see the plate number of the jeep...?Douglas asked

Kess suck in and shrug his shoulder..."No"

"I've seen that plate number somewhere but i can't seen to place my hand on where I've seen it..."

He expected an answer, when Kess gave none, he continued..."Perhaps we should go back and check the car out, there might be some things we're missing..."

"You think someone blow the car up..?

"Wouldn't rule that out.., cars don't just explode...., someone shot that car..."

"Who...?Kess asked with gritted teeth

"I don't know.., that's why am suggesting we go back and check that car out.., we might find some clues.."

"The explosion has already been ruled as suicide, the man got burned with his hands still on the steering like he knew he was going to die..."

"Why go through the pain of doing that when there's an easy way..."

"Which is..?

"The usual.., ropes, poisons, knives..."

"Well this is new.., everything starts with someone, don't be surprise when you see another person burn himself inside his car...."

Douglas lour his gaze with a huff..."So you saying we should just let it slide..."

"If you're asking.., yes, but if still insist on pursuing it.., you're welcome..."

"Isnt this the same reason Carlos killer was never found...."

Kess curl his lips and darted his gaze to him one more time...."Why do you keep raising that...?

"Am i..?

"Yes you are, you bring up Carlos death every opportunity you get, why..?

"Aren't you at least curious to know who his killer was...?

"You weren't even here when Carlos died..."

"Call me inquisitive..., i love getting to the bottom of everything associated with death..."

"Drop this one, Carlos is dead and forgotten, the case has been closed.."

"Is it, because there is a detective going around town asking, we all know that..."

"You want to join him, be my guest..."Kess blare out impetuously

Douglas rest his arm on Kess desk...."Do you know anything about it...?

"Anything about what..?

"Carlos death, you flame up whenever i ask about it.."

"Are you kidding me, i don't flame up..."He pause to take a breathe...."Look man, Carlos was bad news, you have no idea what joy his death brought to this community..."

"I know he was bad news, but the fact remains, he was murder and roasted.., that's a crime and whoever did that deserve to pay for what he did..., what you sow you shall reap, it becomes injustice when you don't...."

For a second, Kess just sat looking at him, his instinct tells him Douglas was up to something, perhaps looking for something that connects to Carlos death....
"Okay..."He mutter, he pick up the remote and turn back on the TV increasing the volume to the highest number.....

He glided like a ghost on the hospital floor making no sound with his foot, he would quickly turn away his face whenever someone tries to look at him.., he shouldn't be recognised by anyone when he got out of the hospital, he had one agenda, get to the hospital room, kill the bastard and walk out slowly as he had come in..,he made a promise and he intend fulfilling it, he refuse to let a little boy tell him what to do, the wait was too much, he already made the first move when he shot that jeep though he hadn't check if she's dead, he hasn't got the chance to, his mind was occupy with the corpse of his next victim.., his promise to wipe out everything and everyone he loves and cherish before giving him a less merciful and painful death, he deserve it for taking out the man who had taken care of him from when he was little....

Face stoned, he peep into the room from the hospital window, the son wasn't there neither was any nurse and anyone, this will be quick, though he won't enjoy the joy of seeing death take him, he was already almost dead, slipped into a coma...

He walked in and quickly drop the window curtains, he look at both sides of the door, satisfy with the fact that no one was heading his way, he closed the door, face closed into a grimace he step closer to the man.., he took the pillow from underneath his head ready to gag every ounce of life he have left from him....

Eyes sparkling anger, he proceed to carry out his devilish plans but the man grab his hand...

Shock swept across his face, he had woken up from his coma, he woke up at the very moment death showed it's ugly face....

"You're awake old man..."He scowled with a baritone voice..

Zuru didn't flinch, instead with the little strength left in him, he pushed him..

The unexpected push sent him backward, before he could advance towards him again, Zuru slip out from the bed and clattered on the floor dragging the life support machine and the drip infusion stand with him....

The man quickly pounced on him, Zuru tried to fight him off but he was too weak to do such..., the man quickly grab his neck and began to strangle him...

Zuru gasp for breathe but none came, he gave up hope and began to fade, just then a knock rumbled on the door...

The man didn't care when the knock came the second time, his right hand still grasped firmly on Zuru throat, he took out his pocket pistol with his other hand..

"Dad..."Max shouted from the window, hurriedly kicking the door until it open...

The man threw the pillow at Max face and quickly push him aside to take off before the pillow fell from his face...

"Dad...."Max whimpered running to Zurus side...

Zuru cough, gasp heavily for breathe, he wanted to talk yet what came out was engulfed with stutters...."Go after him.."

Max hurriedly ran off from the room in pursuit of him, from afar, he sighted him pushing people aside to make an exit..., jaw rooted and shaded with anger, he chase after him...
He slowed his pace when he got outside, he look around, he sighted him again on the other side of the road, without thinking he ran towards him, what followed was gunshot from the man's gun.., he stopped to take cover shading himself with one of the cars parked outside..

He came out from hiding, this time the man was nowhere to be seen......, believing he has lost him, he turn around to run back to his father but quickly spun around again at the sound of a car speedily running towards him...., when the same man he has been chasing turn down the car shield screen and point a gun at him, he turn to run for cover but it was too late, a bullet from the man's gun hit him from behind and he collaspe on the ground.......

TBC....

STAY WITH ME FOR EDNA'S FUNERAL

5 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
kelvyncruz:
When will this detective understand Pious is not his mate
grin grin
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
ZiriMane:
what I know
Rose: would die
Giselle/Chloe or both: would die
Chief Justin: would take the throne
Pious: would be hit by the sniper but plans would go wrong
Francis: his 'mumunes' would make him choose the wrong path the fortune-teller fore saw
Taka: would be controlled by the evil force of ogini
Missionaries: they wouldn't succeed
Claude/her Daughter: would die at the burial
Levi: would die before seeing newly freed Pandora
Zed: would end like the English last alphabet
Dalian: would continue the evils of Carlos or escapes and be turned a Ka-Ru too
Inspector kess: would be striped off his policing duties
Jacob/Philip: one of them would escpae
Vuga/Adesa :one would certainly die
Katherine: would die Jafar prince's to the task
Gary: would die for sure nobody is talking about saving him and we know he wouldn't win in the tournament
Silver1996 I am saying this things like this just to let you know I am already prepared incase you are thinking you can comman shock somebody.
Anyways, on a lighter note, nice story brov I love your creativity, the twist and turns, the suspense, it's awesome. Don't let our opinions bend your ingenuity, do as you like even if you one carry Mogula enter Akpatu I go still enjoy am like dat just to let you know... I don't really believe in conventions.

Kari Go!!
grin grin grin grin
If i kill all these people, wetin i gain grin
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
ZiriMane:

I don't want it to end this way too but you know this Silver guy, wen he realsizes we are liking one character already he immediately comes to do something bad to the character.
I am only just taking precautions not to be hit by the 'worse' by expecting the '"worst".
Silver's mind is too Tragic biko
grin grin
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
grin cheesy
donPhill:
me that don't even have a character again... was used to francis, but now his level of insanity is something else... would rather go for kate and rose, whichever way, am prepared for any shocker
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
grin grin
petersononome:
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Napoleonsammy:
Can't wait to see how rose comes out of it. Or maybe she might not come out of it.

Oga Silver carry go. You too much
Tnks bro
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Napoleonsammy(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
Max is dead. This is bad.
Rose has been kidnapped. This is bad.
Can't wait for the last episode. Silver carry go.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by pcicero(m): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
The bad guys are winning. What a denouement.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Mavikolo2020: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
Is this how the story will end, everyone on Pious side is either dying or getting on the wrong side of the lane.
No pros shall, i know say las las na actor dey win the battle.
Thanks for the update.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Mavikolo2020: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
sly12345:
You didn't mention Kess
That guy is still mourning Sonias death
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Elohobaby: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Silver must u always kill good people?

Abeg do end d story I don tire
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hmm am speechless
Thank God Zuru hàs woken up
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Holakizzo(m): 2:43am On Nov 16, 2019
Hmmmm .....max Too want To Enter Unconscious state Be That
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 8:34am On Nov 16, 2019
I'm looking forward to Max and Rose ending up together, so don't let any harm befall them. Detective Jones better be wise and know he's a pawn.

Silver pls the tension is just too much
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Hollysaint: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
Thanks silver 1996
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by petersononome: 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
Silver take it easy na, my heart is just jumping
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Evold: 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
Annoying as ever. Wake me up when Jones dies
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 10:25am On Nov 18, 2019
Good morning guys...sorry i haven't posted yet, expect an update later.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 10:25am On Nov 18, 2019
Ann2012:
I'm looking forward to Max and Rose ending up together, so don't let any harm befall them. Detective Jones better be wise and know he's a pawn.

Silver pls the tension is just too much
I understand dear

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
Who shot Max undecided
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by maridrug(m): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
kelvyncruz:
Who shot Max undecided
Kelvin
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 65

Max lay on the ground, his face closed in a grimace, sharp pain lanced through his head and colourful spots flashed in from of his eyes as he touched his bleeding arm, the spot the bullet had hit..., Slowly he tried to get up but quickly realized how futile it was when he had to bite his lip to keep from crying out.....

Wincing in pains, he pulled himself up, his arm bloody with the bullet wound..., Searing fiery bursts pulsated around the wound, intensifying with each dragging step he takes, jarring and brutal. With each step the pain amplified, his bloody muscle quivered but he didn't let it stop him, he needed to reach his father, a bullet wound in his arm was nothing compare to what he have installed for whoever the bastard that attacked his father is...

Blood oozing from his arm, he staggered into the hospital corridor giving the passerby a grand view of what happened outside..., some nurses quickly rushed to attend to him but he shove them aside, his father was more important than any injury he'd suffered from the pursuit...

"Dad..." He mutter from the door and quickly rushed to his bed side.....

Zuru hands ached but he manage to turn his head towards him..."Max..." he stuttered

"Dad.."Max resounded gently grabbing his father's arm......"You're awake dad.."

Zuru cough , pain throb in his gut, deep and warm......"You..., you're bleeding.."

His words splinter inside Max causing more pain than the bullet wound, this wasn't the way he wanted his father to see him when he wakes up.....,.. the pain that erupted from the bullet wound was like a knife being twisted in his spine, It shots up fast....."It's nothing father...."

"Did he shoot you...?Zuru whimpered with pants breathe......

"We'll get you treated..."A nurse chimes in taking a closer look at the wound...

"My dad.., how is he..?

"He'll be fine..."The nurse replied..

"Damn you man...."Ted blare out before matching on the car brakes......"I told you not to go there, someone could have spotted you...."

"But no one did.., did they...?Xyder fling back...

"You really think so.., you walked into the damn hospital and came out running with a gun and you think no one saw you, are you out of your mind...?

"Don't even try to lecture me Ted, am not the one taking orders from a child..."

"Coming to the hospital wasn't part of the deal..."

"I promise Carlos i will wipe out Pious entire family, and that's what am going to do..."

"We have a plan Xyder..."

"Do we..., how do you know everything won't fall to pieces at the funeral..."

"It won't..."

"You don't know that...."

Ted huffs slightly irritated with Xyder change of attitude...

"Get it Ted, Dillan will never be Carlos, the only reason you're with him is because you need the money he took from the royal treasury...."

"Didn't we agree to share that money equally after we kill Pious....?

"That's the problem, i can't wait, i grow more angry whenever i hear about Pious....."

"What you did was stupid..."Ted said brusquely

"I did what i have to do..., why waste our time when we can kill that bastard easily...."

"If killing him was easy you wouldn't have failed.."

"I didn't fail, i killed Giselle..."

A taunting smile that quickly disappeared circled Ted lips....."She's alive, only one body was found and i guess it's the driver's..."

Frown lines quickly encroach on Xyder's face making him tap his foot on the car mat furiously......

"And i don't think you killed that boy and his father..."

"I shot him..."Xyder sneered

"You think he died....?

He didn't reply, instead he turn away his face moulded with disappointment away...

"I just hope your little irrational charade doesn't ruin the plan...."Ted scowled

Xyder reverts his gaze to him...."You really think Dillan's plan will work out...?

"It will if you dont ruin it..."

"Don't give me that tone man, you know what i had to do, it was a promise man, every promise needs to be fulfilled..."

"Not at the expense of a plan in motion..."Ted fling back....

Xyder hissed...."How did you even know where to find me...?

"Jay told me..."

"That snitch..."Xyder sneered with curled lips

"That snitch just saved your life..."

"I wasn't saved man, i was handling the situation..."

"You weren't handling a damn thing..."Ted returned, voice clipped...."All i saw was a man holding a gun in the middle of the road....."

"Max was after me..."

"You didn't need a gun to scare him off, what you did would have only attracted attention to yourself if i weren't there at the right time...."

"Whatever man...."Xyder said brusquely....

Ted took a deep drag, tap the steering before looking at Xyder again...."Xyder..."

Still smouldering in his stony look, Xyder directed his attention to him....

"Don't mess this plan up..."

A low hiss wisp from Xyder mouth...."You really think Dillan is gonna give us that money, if you haven't noticed, that brat is cunning...."

"He wouldn't dare..."

"And if he dared...?

"Then he's gonna swallow a bullet...."

Xyder chuckle...."He's Carlos son, last son remaining, you wouldn't kill him..."

"You think so....?

"I know you man, and i know you've grown close and fond of that boy, you won't kill him..."

"I'll kill anyone who double cross me...."

"Yeah, but not him...."

"Let's pray it doesn't come to that....."

Xyder look out the car windshield, he sigh before turning to face Ted again...."You've changed man..."

"I haven't...."

"You have, the Ted i know and feared would have done something when he heard about Carlos wife's death, but you did nothing besides consoling Dillan....."

"We're at war Xyder..., any stupid mistake and you're down, do you understand that....?

When he gave no reply, Ted continued....."I need you to put your sh*t together, Do you understand that....?

"What sh*t man, i told you it was a promise and i wasn't going to wait till tomorrow to fulfill my promise because some boy said so..."

"He's your boss son, which makes him your boss now..."

"He's not our boss, Carlos was, you know that, i know that, it's time we stop treating him as one...."

"What would Carlos really want...?

"To avenge his death...."Xyder boom out....

"And to care for Dillan...."

"Come on man, he's not a kid..."

"You said he was....."

"Dillan can take care of his damn self...."

"I know that, Carlos would want us to take away any stumblock from his way so he faces no problem, you see what Pious did..., you saw the bounty, everyone is searching for him...., if we don't protect him, no one will...."

"And how exactly do you propose we do that, babysit him for forever..., we got our own lives to live man.., am out the moment that bastard and his household are six feet beneath..."

"Fine, do well to stick to the plan, lets wipe those assholes out tomorrow....."

ZULUGUA

Another round of noise from the already gathered crowd could have made Francis snap again but he didn't, he was too down to do that, why wouldn't they just shut up and give him a quiet time to come up with a good plan, a plan B perhaps, incase their initial plan goes south.....

He looked at the arena, the day was already dwindling into darkness, the arena well lit up with firelamps, it was as if it was daylight again...., in a few minutes time the tournament will begin, a countdown to save the princess from the clutches of of the royal family....

"Francis....."

Francis quickly spun around at the mention of his name......

"The tournament is about starting..."Zed said

Francis swallowed..."I know..."

"Norie wants us to take the tools out..."

"Norie..."Francis resounded..."Who's Norie...?

"Are you kidding me...!, The man, the reason you got here safely..."

Francis took a sly breathe to calm his panic, Norie is the warrior they had followed to the capital for protection against the slave hunters..., his mind brood over when the slave hunters caught him, the very first time he arrived on this part of the world..., then he thought it was the end of his life not until they were sold to King Dafuda of Mogula....

His face went pale at the thought of king Dafuda, that bastard behead him, took a father from a daughter and sons..., Jafar was a monster, he deserve whatever he got...., he jolted from his thoughts when Zed pose a question....

"Are you listening to me...?

Francis lips quivered as noises rumbled from the arena, he still wonder why they will be so happy blood is going to spill, people will die....

"They're waiting for the king before they sound the horn for the tournament to begin..."Zed chimes in..

"Good for them..."Francis returned bleakly showing his lack of interest...

"So what's the backup plan...?Zed asked

Francis sigh, he's scared, he know he shouldn't be but he couldn't help but accommodate the fear lingering inside him.., questions keep popping in his head, what if he fails to rescue her, what if things doesn't turn out as they were in Jafars kingdom...

"Francis..."Zed snapped

"Where's Levi...?

"He's in the field...."

"We need him..."

"Levi is out of his mind, i don't think he's going to help us..."

"How do you know that....?

Zed huffs....."You weren't here..."

"What happened...?Francis pose anxiously

"Nothing happened..., Levi just seem to be less concern about saving her, all he cares and thinks about is saving his wife or whatever she is..."

"Her name is Pandora...."Francis riposte...."and she's my friend..."

"I know that and i also know getting Levi involve in saving the princess isn't going to work out as expected..."

"He should be part of it, its our escape plan...."

"You don't get it Francis, Levi won't leave this place until he finds his wife, we need to move on without him...."

"You're sounding selfish... "

"Am i....?" He pause to take a breathe before speaking again..."Do you want to save the princess or not...?

"Don't even ask me that, you know how much i want to..."

"Then let's get on with it, Levi already said he won't be part of it...."

"When did he say that...?

Irritation sliced across Zed face...."Like i said you weren't here to hear the things he was saying...., he said he'll be searching for his wife instead, i told him that wasn't part of the plan...., he shut me off..."

Levi has change, Francis knew that, it's been long since their last meeting, he had no idea the things he's been through, anyone could have change within that period of time....."We can't leave without him..."

"That is if we succeed...."

"We'll succeed..."

"I pray we do, else your obsession with her will be the end of us...."

Sharp pain lanced through her head as she try to stand up from the floor...., she blink wondering how she got to where she is....., she look around, the place wasn't familiar, it was nowhere she had seen before, never has she seen leaves so green and lively......

She raise her gaze up to meet the tall trees but quickly lower her gaze when a bright light shone from the sky, she shut her eyes to avoid the brightness, she had seen this before, in her dream, she wonder if this was also a dream or the reality of what she's had seen but couldn't explain......

She raise her gaze to the sky when the light subsided, the sudden brightness made her wonder the reason for it, she became startled and shift backward when the leaves of the tree began to fall in every direction...., from afar, she sighted a hand reaching out but she was confused if the hand was reaching out to her or not..., she stepped forward anxious to know exactly what was going on.....

She became afraid when the hand came closer, she has never seen anything like that, a hand stretching from the cloud....., her head spin in horror when she heard voices singing in angelic voices but they were nowhere to be seen...

She shift backward, she was dreaming, the same dream she had a long time ago..., she step wrong and stumbled on the floor, horror sucking the very breathe from her....

"Leave me alone..."She screamed loudly covering her ears from hearing the songs, the strange words......

She screamed loudly when the hand came closer, just then she woke up from the dream.....

"Princess.., you're awake...."The physician said rushing to her side.....

"Holy holy, holy is the lord...."Katherine mimic the voices from her dreams...

"Princess, what are you saying....?

Head throbbing, she jumped from the bed and crawl into a corner...."Leave me alone...."she screamed at the voices in her head...

TBC

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
smiley
Napoleonsammy:
Max is dead. This is bad.
Rose has been kidnapped. This is bad.
Can't wait for the last episode. Silver carry go.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
smiley
Mavikolo2020:
Is this how the story will end, everyone on Pious side is either dying or getting on the wrong side of the lane.
No pros shall, i know say las las na actor dey win the battle.
Thanks for the update.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
Elohobaby:
Silver must u always kill good people?

Abeg do end d story I don tire
Abeg nor tire, i nor kill anybody

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (59) (Reply)

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.