Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

KINGS 2(battleground) - Literature (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 2(battleground) (189276 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 67

7:46PM

A sharp pain lanced through Rose head as she tried once more to get up, she pant heavily, her face closed in a grimace..., her eyes were frozen, robbed of their usual warmth..

"Get her up...."Maia ordered, voice clipped with spite

She wince in pains when the men lifted her and the chair up again, forcing her head to face Maia....

With a deliberate taunting smile across her cheek, Maia burrowed her eyes into Rose, a reminder that she's in charge ......"You don't have to punish yourself you know...."

Rose arms ached behind her, she wished the ropes could lose so she'll show her what she's capable of.... , She couldn’t stand the dusty, mute space in the warehouse. She couldn’t stand the bone-dry feeling in her mouth, how it ached when she tried swallowing .....

"It's just a confession Rose, not really a big deal...."Maia continued

Rose gulped a dry lump in her throat, she had no idea she made it a big deal the moment one of the men punched her....."I told you..."Rose purred...."I know nothing..."

"Doesn't seem so to me.., you wouldn't be taking this hard blows if you know nothing..."

Anger washed across Rose face, she hated Maia guts...."Even if i tell you what i know, it won't help you in anyway..."

"Let that be my problem....., your statement is enough to get him behind bars, out of our lives...."

Rose brows fluttered, there was something she wasn't getting, if she's working with the detective, there must be someone calling the shots....."Why the hell are you two determine to put him behind bars...?She queried

"I asked the questions sweetie...."Maia coos....."Your job is to answer...."

Rose gasp as the pain revisit her, hitting her head like a blazing inferno....."What, you think you'll spill the bean if you answer my question...."

A light laugh slip out of Maia's mouth...."I told you am helping him..."

"By him, you mean the other man, the one calling the shot, not the detective...."

Maia tilted her head and raise her gaze to the men..."That will be all for now guys, you may excuse us now...."

Rose watch with scorn as the men walk outside, closing the door behind them.....

"How's your mouth....?Maia asked...

Rose wince in revulsion.., Maia sarcastic tone fluttering her guts in a terrifying way....."Like you care...."

"Well expect more of it, that is if you dont give me what i want...."

"I can't give you what you want because i don't know a damn thing...."

"Oh i know a few things that might spike up your memory, like Max, Pious cousin who pretended to be your husband's brother...., i heard you're still in touch with him, which means you know exactly why he pretended to be your husband's brother....."

"Well you better do a lot of convincing if you're going to get anything out of my mouth...."Rose fling back

Irritation sliced across Maia's face....."Must we go through the beatings, you can avoid all that, just tell me what i want to know, and when the trial comes, you'll be there to confirm your words in front of the judge..."

"You must really be delusional if you think am going to stand as a witness in front of a judge...."

"Oh you will, else your father, mother and brother will pay the price of your refusal....".

Terror washed through Rose....."Do not threaten me..."She snarled

"No 4, Moji street, house 16, isn't that the address of your parents house......?

Trepidation washed over her spines.., if only her glare could slit Maia's throat...."If anything happens to them....

"Something will happen to them if you don't do what i want...."Maia cut in brusquely...

"How dare you...."Rose yelled dragging the chair, trying hard to free her tied hands...

"Your scream is not important, tell me what i need to know, do you or do you not know Pious killed the chiefs...?"

Eyes sparkling anger, Rose clenched her fist, her grip tightly on the ropes....."You'll regret this...."

"If only you walk out of here alive..."Maia scowled

"What do you really want....?" Rose blared out...."Why are you and the detective so keen in taking the king out..."

"So a new king can rise, and that won't be possible with Pious still roaming the streets of Akpatu..."

"Why don't you kill him then, why go through the stress of finding evidence and witnesses to send him to jail....?"

"If we do that, everyone will know he was murdered and all suspicion will point to the new king, a commodity we cannot afford...."

"Why me...."Rose croon...."There are many other people who knew what happened here..."

"Because you're the smartest and a potential threat to our new dynasty...."

"A potential threat...."Rose chided...."Of course you'll kill me even if i agree to 'testify' against the king...."

Maia flutter her brows, readjust her legs and revert her gaze back to her....."We won't kill you..."

"How do i know that...?

"You don't know, you just have to trust us..."

"Us..., you speak like you're so close to the master calling the shots from behind doors..., is it your dad....?

Shock washed across Maia gut, Rose finding out her father is the one is the last thing she wants...."Enough of the questions....:"

"Fed up already, i was actually thinking we were enjoying it...."

"There are exceptions to what i enjoy..."Maia fling back getting up from the chair.., she trot towards the table, unzip her bag and quickly brought out a camcorder....

Rose stomach crawled with spite the moment Maia turn to show her the electronic in her hand...

"There are different steps to this our little game sweetheart.., one is you're going to confess everything Pious did into this recorder, that will be enough to get him arrested, standing as a witness will send him off the rails, to jail..."

"And what's the second...?Rose queried

"I just said the second..."She retorted..

When the pain from her jaw throb her guts, Rose swallowed heavily to shove it off, but who was she kidding thinking only that can stop it, the pain was stalk intensifying with every breathe she takes....."Am not giving you any confession...."She growled...."Do whatever you want to me, kill me if you like...."

"You really hate your family don't you.....?Maia asked, stomach rumbling with disgust

Rose face went red with suppressed rage...."Stop talking about them.."

"Then do what i want, that's the only way they can escape death...."

Every word stung only fueled the fire that burned inside of her. Every violated phrase was like gasoline to it, her fists began to clench again and her jaw rooted....."I will kill you if you ever touch them..."

Maia chulkle...."You do know you're not in the position to make threats, this place might be the last place you'll see...."

Burning rage hissed through Rose body like deathly poison, screeching a demanded release in the form of unwanted violence...."I'll die before i let you do anything to them...."

"Pardon...."Maia coos..., she sigh and walk closer to her allowing her eyes to burrowed into hers...."Look here Rose, am quite different from every bitch you must have met, if i say i will kill you, I'll do it, your threats don't matter to me..."

Rose eyes narrowed as Maia continue taunting her....

"Now..."Maia chided sitting across her again...."Shall we begin with the confession...."

A cruel sneer formed on Rose blooded face, her eyes bearing into the camcorder as it beam a small red light....

"Shall we begin...."Maia resounded ...

Rose hands twitched behind her and she felt a vein pulsing in her forehead...., frown lines rigid in her face, she looked fiercely at Maia and spurt out the unthinkable...."Like i said bitch, go to hell..."

"You must really think am bluffing....?Maia retorted

Rose fingers curled tightly around the ropes, she could see Maia's neck snapping in her mind and it felt good. She could feel her fist smashing into her nose, splattering red blood on the dirty walls.....

"You really want it the hard way dont you....?

Rose took her time to glare at her before replying...."like you said, i have exceptions to what i enjoy, threatening my parents is one of them...."

Maia bit her lip, frustration and irritation weighing her shoulders down...."All this balls just to protect him....., Pious.."

"I won't be a party to whatever plans you and your master has laid out...,i refuse to be responsible for sending the king to jail..."

Engulfed with rage, Maia quickly grab Rose neck, her well trimmed nails slightly cutting the soft skin of Rose neck...."Are you ready to suffer the consequences....?

Rose gasp fighting hard to free her hands from the rope....."You and your master are usurpers, wanting to reap where you've never sowed....."

A strong feeling of bitterness smashed Maia spine..."You have no idea what that family has done...."

Rose cough as Maia brusquely let go of her...."What family..."She stutter with pants breathe...."Yours or Pious...?

"Pious..."She snarled...."They took everything away from us, they took the throne and slay the owners..,they're murderers, it's only fair if we serve them back with their own dish....."

Taking a deep breathe to calm her panic, Rose cite her neck before replying...."What did they do, who did they kill...?

"They killed everyone, left one alive..."

"You....?"Rose asked with a curious cringe at her..

Maia huff walking back to the table her bag was laying...."Why am i even telling you this..., why am i wasting my time when i can do it the easy way...."

"King Godfrey wouldn't hurt a fly, how is it you claim he killed them...."

"The men of Pious family are snakes, they bite and crawl into a hole to hide, they're the real usurpers, reaping what they never sowed..."She resounds Rose words

"Then why not go after him instead, why involve me in your feud...."

"You're helping him, that act involved you...."

"Wherever you got that information from, am telling you it's false, Pious and i aren't even friends...."

"Too many eyes have seen you too together, are you really going to deny that...?

Rose huff....."Admit it, only the detective have seen us together, whatever you know about me, he told you..."

"You know something Rose, you've proven that already..."

Rose bit her lips wondering how she's going to get out of there.....

"Guys..."Maia shouted

Flutter washed through Rose gut as the three men appear once again, this time with a change of clothe.., each buzzling with muscles..., She wonder how much she can keep up with their punches, she might faint from any other blow....
A boiling fury swell inside of her when Maia directed her taunting smile at her.....

"You have to make a decision Rose, the easy way or the hard way......"Maia stated

Rose eyes narrowed with hatred, and her teeth clenched together, she'll kill her, she'll definitely kill her..."Even if you get my false confession on a tape, what's to stop me from not showing in court .."

"If you don't show up, we'll assume you've signed the deal..."

"What deal...?

"Bullets to your parents head, your brother included..."

Rose realise her anger was useless with her hands tied to the ropes, there was nothing she can do in this state...."And if i don't confess anything....?

Irritation sliced across Maia's face...."Guys, can you please remind the miss here that we're not joking....."

Blood drained from Rose face, before she could digest the weight of the order, a hot hard punch swept across her face sending her to the floor, the chair crumbling behind her, a kick follow and then another.......
Searing fiery bursts pulsated in every corner of her body, intensifying with every kick, jarring and brutal......, her bloody muscle quivered, and her consciousness began to ebbed.......

Irritated, Maia rolled her eyes before trotting towards the table to pick her bag..., she glance at her to see who was calling, her face drew in a sly smile when she saw the caller, she read the text, he wants to meet, a quiet whispering to her it was time to go......

"Guys..."Maia said turning her attention to them..."I have to leave, i want you guys to stay with her, torture her all you want, rape her if you can, but make sure she's ready and willing to talk when i get here tomorrow..."

"Yes Ma'am..."One of them replied

She took a last glance at Rose on the floor, she raise her brows, head high before leaving Rose fate to the men.....

"Did she just say we can rape her...?"One of them, the fair one among them ask

The taller one lick his lips...."She said it..."

The black one walk towards Rose and raise her bloody face to face him....."I was dying to touch her the moment i laid eyes on her..., it's going to be a long night of hot sex bitch....."

TBC...
Sorry for the late update

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ann2012:
Suspense filled always

Thanks boss
U welcome
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
kelvyncruz:
Silver you're been partial, why our Rose na, why not Giselle, Giselle knows everything, Rose figured it out, i don't like this at all cry cry
Am not been partial bro grin grin
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ayanfe29:

Ssshhhh.... don't complain o!
Once Silver1996 knows you like Rose, he'll just kill her. Just fold your arms and keep praying that she survives.
grin grin
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by maridrug(m): 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
meaningless...SILVER stop your story by concluding.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
smiley
showgoeson:
I really feel bad for Rose, silver indeed you are extremely creative and wicked, look at how you turn Rose life around.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
maridrug:
I will conclude soon but bro it's better to not jump into conclusion if you don't know where the story is heading.....
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
fausty40:
Saying my mind though, silver this story is taking much time, it brings about loss of interest. Please try and update regularly
, not really happy
I understand dear
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
smiley
Ettabel195:
A good story should have content and meaningful.
I believe that’s why we all enjoy reading this great friction...And I believe that silver also has other things doing rather than writing a novel. There are other interesting novels here in this literature section, you can as well go through them. Please allow him to take his time so as to give us a beautiful piece.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by sly12345: 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
Silver please do not mind my oga at the top telling you to stop by concluding, rushing the story to conclude will only make it meaningless, am enjoying the twist and everything, i sincerely believe Rose won't die, she's too important to die, she'll end up with Max and Pious will still be the king, the only thing pissing me off is the slow way the updates are coming.

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by sly12345: 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
maridrug:
I understand guy, sometimes the twist piss me off too, but the twist is the most exciting thing about the story, it's like the more you read and know, the more you want to know, how chief Justin and Maia came into the picture still remains a mystery to me but from what i understand, according to silver, when chief Justin father and the rest were killed, probably Pious hasn't even be born, so it's more like the past sins of the fathers have come to visit the children, Zuru is awake maybe just maybe when he see chief Justin, if he knows something, he'll definitely talk.
The story is just like a movie, the more you want the troubles to go away, the more trouble that comes your way...
To my little knowledge, that's what i understand, silver will probably tell us the rest, who killed who...

3 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by bigbauer(m): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
Thanks silver1996, hibernating till 2020, to check for updates and then 2021 to complete the story. This really is a story for the gods coz I believe it's only the gods that'll live long enough to finish this ancestral narration.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
Let our oga at the top relax and allow Silver finish what he has started biko wink

Silver well done, after u na u kiss

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by egwolopretty: 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
Why are you suffering my baby girl silver
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by egwolopretty: 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
sly12345:
I understand guy, sometimes the twist piss me off too, but the twist is the most exciting thing about the story, it's like the more you read and know, the more you want to know, how chief Justin and Maia came into the picture still remains a mystery to me but from what i understand, according to silver, when chief Justin father and the rest were killed, probably Pious hasn't even be born, so it's more like the past sins of the fathers have come to visit the children, Zuru is awake maybe just maybe when he see chief Justin, if he knows something, he'll definitely talk.
The story is just like a movie, the more you want the troubles to go away, the more trouble that comes your way...
To my little knowledge, that's what i understand, silver will probably tell us the rest, who killed who...
I have watched a movie like that, the children grew up to continue the feud their parents started, after many death, when the truth finally came out, it was a bunch of misunderstanding that shouldn't warrant killing.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 7:28am On Nov 29, 2019
my Rose, Maia need to be dealt with
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 8:04am On Nov 29, 2019
I don't like the way Rose is being tortured, I'm gonna kill Maia myself angry
Thanks for the update Boss
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by starjay001: 8:41am On Nov 29, 2019
Kindly update regularly in other for ur audience not to loss grasp of the content thanks
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kilisi(m): 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
Great piece of story and nice update.

I'll check back on January 1 to continue reading. By then, I believe there will be like 2 to 3 updates I can read at once.

I'll then come back February 1 to check for another update. Then March 1 and so on.

That way, I won't really stress myself constantly refreshing page to see if there is a new update.

Great work @silver1996

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Hollysaint: 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
Thanks silver
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Elohobaby: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
Silver wants somebody to die of suspense o...since 2018 we go soon enter 2020 o
biko come n complete what u have started before I faint...but if anything happens to rose I will still faint
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hello guys, anyone know a way i can remove my stories from here, i won't be completing price of heartbreak and love in a circle, i sold the scripts out, but we had an agreement which i will like to honour to removing the stories from here..
Those still interested in seeing what happens will just have to wait till the movie is out, i don't know when it will be but i will keep you guys updated..
I have a short romantic story i will love to share with you guys though,.....
Anyone have an idea on how to completely remove the stories from here should pls reply...really urgent.....tnks
Updating kings in a bit.....
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by hidhrhis(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
Silver1996:
Hello guys, anyone know a way i can remove my stories from here, i won't be completing price of heartbreak and love in a circle, i sold the scripts out, but we had an agreement which i will like to honour to removing the stories from here..
Those still interested in seeing what happens will just have to wait till the movie is out, i don't know when it will be but i will keep you guys updated..
Anyone have an idea on how to completely remove the stories from here should pls reply...really urgent.....tnks
i dont know but i think u should modify and delete the content
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
hidhrhis:

i dont know but i think u should modify and delete the content
I've tried that, it's time wasting
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Godmademan(m): 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
Silver1996:
How do we know its not KINGS you want to take down
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
Godmademan:
How do we know its not KINGS you want to take down
grin grin grin....It's not
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by showgoeson: 7:23am On Dec 01, 2019
Congrats
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 7:52am On Dec 01, 2019
Tnks man
showgoeson:
Congrats
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 68

If he could have opened his mouth any wider he would have eaten the watermelon in one bite. As it was he took off a quarter of it in one massive chomp of his gnashers. Then he crunched it up with his mouth opening every time he chewed, he gulped it down and without pausing to breathe he took another swinging bite at the watermelon....

"Hello..."

He raise his gaze only to see her, a pretty flawless goddess standing across the table..,, her curly dark hair falling in soft layers around bare shoulders. She had the right physique and the right hair...

"Hi..."He pout

"You must be the detective...."Said Bianca

He hesitated, wondering who she was, how she knew him...."And you must be...

"Bianca...."She replied extending her hand for a handshake..

"Bianca...!"He purred, his mind brooding over where he heard the name, just then it hit him....."Bianca..."

"You must have heard about me..."She said...

"I have, never knew you were so close...."He said dropping the watermelon on the tray....."Please sit..."

She dragged a chair out..."So how are you...?

A slur smile creep into his face..."Am good, how are you...?"

"Am fine..."

He nib his lip wondering if she was a friend to Maia...."So...

"What am i doing here..."She cut in

"Is that too much to ask...?He asked with shrugged shoulders, curiosity feathering his ears...

"It's not.., am a guest here..."

"A guest...?

"Yes a guest..."

What the hell is Maia's father planning ...."I see, he knows, doesn't he...?

"Depends on what you're asking....?"

He drool his eyes over her before responding...."You know what am asking...."

She scoff...."I don't.."

His gaze fell, too many people knowing their plan will be their ruin, what is Maia's father thinking...."Where is the chief...?

Bianca reclined her back on the chair..."His room..."

"Are you with him...?"He asked, eyes perched on her face...

"Romantically....?"

Must he say it...."You know what i mean..."

"No.."Bianca purred

Jones grab the watermelon to take another bite...

"So have you find out anything...?Bianca break the silence between them...

Jones widened his eyes in surprise...."What do you know about me..?

"Only what you do..."

"What i do...!"

"Come on detective, everyone in the town knows you're investigating the case of the chiefs..."

He drop his hand on the table, and lean closer..."And what do you know about the chiefs..."

"What could i possibly know...."She pout

"Stop playing around, i know you stayed in the palace..."

"For a while yes.., i left when my friend was murdered..."

He raise his brows keenly to know more...."Rumour has it she poisoned the king who happens to be Carlos son..."

Bianca scoff.."Don't believe everything you hear..."

Her eyes were appealing making her more stunning than his earliest thought...."I also heard you were close to Carlos..."

She bugged her eyes open..."No i wasn't..."

"I have my reasons to believe you do..., not only Carlos but also his son..Dillan who apparently is missing...."

"If you're going to ask me questions about Pious, you should do it..."

A wry smile surround his cheek..."Why the rush, you think i might find something interesting that links you to a murder..."

She adjusted herself and burrowed her eyes into his..."Do i look like a killer...?

Her eyes were appealing, prompting him to stare right back at them..."Does anyone look like a killer...?"

She scoff and once again reclined her back on the chair, away from him...

"Your friend, i mean Zara, her son was found on the road, a few distance away from a dead body who happens to be one of Carlos thugs...."He pause taking his time to read her expression

"And you're implying....?"She chided breaking the gaze.

God, she's good, he expected her to flinch, act shocked...."Do you know anything about it...?"

"Your theory didn't mention i was there...."

"It's not a theory, it happened..."

She sniffled and relax her hand on the table...."I heard about it after the incident..."

She was lying, he could see right through her...."Where were you when it went down...?"

"You really expect me to remenber that...?"

"Then i will just assume you killed Carlos thug, and dump your friend son on the road...."

Flutters sinked into her gut...."Am i been interrogated...?"

A swoon washed over Jones as he stare at the movement of her lips, she had a cherry sweet lips any man will die to kiss..., those sweet lips against his, their tongues working in each other's mouth, devouring, savouring....."Let say it's our way of getting to know each other ...."

She inhale trying to calm her panic..."Well for a moment, i thought you were accusing me of something...."

"Did you do something...?He purred with a cringe at her lips..,those red lips were killing him, making him feel wanted where he's not supposed to....., his groin ache...

She caught his gaze, shameless, he didn't even bother looking away even after been caught.....

"Jones...."

Shocked, they raise their gaze to meet the voice....
"I should leave...."Bianca crooned getting up from the chair....

A wave of bitterness swept across her face when she brood over what she did to Gerald....."Goodnight..."She said with a cringe at Maia who returned the glare....

"What was she telling you...?"Maia queried, exasperated....

Jones suck in grabbing the small remaining part of the watermelon....

"Jones..."

"We were just talking..."He replied before crunching the watermelon with his teeth

"About what...?

"Who is she....?"

Maia furiously dropped her bag on the table..."That bitch..."

"Maia.."

"She's my father's leftover..."She sneered

"Leftover...., i doubt it..."

A rigid frown formed at the corners of her mouth..."She came back and my father accepted her...:

"Why haven't you told me...?

"Didn't occur to me...."

He gulped...."Your father told her who i am.."

"He wouldn't..."

"Well she knows, and since am here, i will take it she knows everything...."

She look away, anger flaring every part of her...

"Your expression just confirm it...."

"I have nothing to do with it, my father told her everything..."

"You do know it could jeopardize our plans right, everything we've done to get here might just flushed down the drain because your father couldn't keep his mouth shut...."

"That's my father you're talking about..."

He hiss out a low breathe....."Fine, let's just pray everything doesn't rub on our faces.."

"I'll kill her before that happens..."

MOGULA

Vuga was sitting bleary-eyed and unshaven on the floor, tired, he raise his gaze to Adesa who was shaking the bars of the prison nonstop....
"Noone is coming Adesa...."Vuga whimpered..."So stop suffering yourself..."

Exhausted, Adesa turned to face him...."Atleast am doing something rather than sitting idly..."

"What do you want me to do.."He fling back..."bend the bars...?"

"You could plead with the king to let us go..."

Vuga hissed...."You know he wouldn't..."

"We don't know that...."

"He won't Adesa, i know his likes, he sees me as a threat now..."

"You don't know that..."

Vuga suck in, he hated the ill smell of the place...."There is nothing we can do now Adesa..."

"So we'll just have to stay here and wait till he returns from the tournament to decide how we die, or probably who dies first....."

Vuga groan, he was fed up, he never expected the sudden turn around of his life, he hated Jafar and he wished he had been the one who killed him and not his sister...

"We need to come up with an escape plan..."Adesa chimes into his thought

"Do you see any guards around..?"Vuga asked

"Which even makes it more easy for us to escape..."

"We can't escape Adesa...., look at the lock, we've locked in with one of the oldest lock, only the guards have the key to it..., there's no escaping from here...."

Her heart sanked, Vuga hate to burst her bubbles like that but he needed to be truthful.., she has to know the weight of the situation they're in and prepare for the worst......

Shouting rent in the air, the shouting was violent, a vivid reminder to the warriors of what they are about getting into.....
The loud violent shout subsided when lord Kubali raised and wave his hand......

Lord Kubali drag in a deep breathe before he step forward to address the crowd who had gathered to witness the horrors that were about unfold any moment......"People of Zulugua.., today is another day to repeat a tradition that has been practice since the day of our forefathers........, a day the warriors from the twelve villages of Saluda will come and fight to the death, the winner of this great contest shall not only take the sacred eagle of our mother ogini, but all the wonderful things of the land he can pick...., this jaroo, twenty eight warriors including the fallen prince of Mogula shall be on this arena fighting for their lives and the crown jewel...."He pause to look at the agitated crowd...."Blow the horns and let the blood fight begin....., to the death..."

"To the death..."The crowd screamed in response..

"To the death..."

"To the death..."

"It's time...."Francis muttered retracing his steps back to where Zed was standing...

"I thought you said we should wait for Levi..."

"We can't wait anymore..., the tournament has already began, the first set of warriors are already in the field.."

"Lets go save the princess..."

TBC
Sorry for the late update..

Follow my new story.....MARRIED AND SINGLE..

Link......https://www.nairaland.com/5557673/married-single

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by egwolopretty: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
They should know Kat is no longer where they thought she is
Tnks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Mavikolo2020: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
Silver let these two loves meet na

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (59) (Reply)

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.