Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

KINGS 2(battleground) - Literature (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 2(battleground) (189258 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by doctorexcel: 12:56am On Dec 02, 2019
Thanks 4 d update. Weldone bro
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Napoleonsammy(m): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
Sometimes I just get angry and shout, 'what the hell happened to chief Justin's family'? Just how does he and his daughter fit into the story.
Silver welldone sir.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 69

"Thank you.."Max muttered when the nurse was done stitching the bullet hole....

Pious waited till the nurse was out before speaking..."Are you alright...?"

Max writhe in discomfort..."I'll be fine.., have you seen my dad..?"

"Yes, he's sleeping so i haven't spoken to him..."

"Do you know who did this..?"Max asked with a cringe at his arm

Pious lowered his gaze, this was his fault, this fight started with his revenge and now it was costing him his entire family..."Did you see his face...?"He raised his gaze back to him

"Yes..., not someone i know..."

"Am sorry this happened..."

"Sorry won't cut it Pious, whoever he was, he almost killed my father..."

Pious gulped, wish he knew who it was, now it was hard to tell who his enemies truly are, they keep multiplying by the day..."I know, which is why i have made arrangements for him to be moved.."

"Moved..!, moved where..?

"To my house, he will be secure there..."

"No.." Max riposte..."Am taking my father home.."

"It's not safe Max..., you already see what they did.."

"And you think he's safe with you...?"He swear

Pious kept quiet, couldn't say a word, didn't have the courage to, his revenge has already begin to ruin every last thing he holds dear..."Please, let him stay at my house, he'll be much more safe there..."

Max insuflated to calm his panic..."Am sorry.."His voice rumbled low.."Sorry i swear.."

"It's not your fault Max, i would have probably done same..."

Max sniffed, gently touching the stitched injury..."So who do you think did it...?"

Only one name kept ringing in Pious head rumbling his stomach berserk...."Dillan..."

"That boy.."Max sneered

"It can only be him, don't know anyone else who have a grudge against me..."

"I'll kill him when i see him...."He cursed, engulfed with anger..

Pious hands propelled behind him, Dillan has cursed him more harm that he can bear, wherever he's hiding, he'll find him and return the favour..., he'll shred him to parts...."Have you told him...?"He ask

"Told who...?"

"Your dad, about your mum..."

Max face moulded into a woeful expression..."I don't know how am going to say it, how is he going to take it, he just woke up, the news will kill him..."

"I understand, trust me i really do, but he needs to know..."

Max sigh wistfully...."I know, sooner or later he'll start asking me about Mum, i just don't know how to break the news to him..."

"Should i tell him..."

"No, i should be the one to break the news to him, am just worried..."

"Me too.."

"What if he breaks, what if the news give him a panic attack and he falls into a coma again...or die.."

"We need to be positive..., your father is a strong man..."

"That bastard did this..."Max glowered

Pious nodded..."He did this and he'll pay.., he'll surely pay..."

Francis watch his feet take steps on the floor all the while wrestling with his brain to remenber the way he took to the physician room...

"Are you sure you know where we're going..."Zed whisper but loud enough for him to hear, the last thing they want is for anyone or guard to see them tip toeing like two spies when everyone else is at the arena watching the head of people detached from their body...

"I will if you keep quiet..."Francis returned

"What.., are we going to get into trouble...?"

Francis didn't reply, the only thing ringing in his head was how he's going to get Katherine out...
He walked faster remembering the maids direction, he was glad, glad no guard was in sight, they must all be overjoyed to watch people slay themselves to death...
It wasn't long before he got to the physician door, his breathe raced with tremendous speed as he pushed the door open...

Shock swept across his face....
"No no no.."He groaned looking at the bed she laid on..."She was here.., i saw her here..."

"Could it be she woke up...?"Zed asked curiously

"When....?"

Zed hissed at his question...

"We need to find her...., it's now or never Zed..."

AKPATU

9:45PM

After a shower, Bianca stepped out of the bathroom into the room, Gerald was already sleeping, she wanted him to take a bath but ignore the thought, there was no point waking him..., her mind brood over her conversation with detective Jones, his marking on her was close, what if he finds out the truth about her, about what she did..., the clock was beginning to turn against her, she needed to be smart if she's going to get away with something precious from the chief..

She kiss Gerald goodnight and trot towards the wardrobe to change from the towel around her chest to her waist and slid in her nightgown....
She opened the wardrobe, what she saw sent her trembling almost collapsing on the bed, on Gerald..., before she could shout, a man with a mask on his face rushed to her, stifling her mouth with his huge hand....

She wasn't able to shut but she wasn't dumb to realise the man wasn't just here to chat with her.., with an effort she kick his groin...

The man writhe and let go of her, Bianca trample on the opportunity and began making her way to the door but she wasn't fast enough, the man caught her and quickly wrapped his huge right hand around her neck...

Bianca struggle and the man drag back to lean his back on the wall for support...

Bianca's head spin as she gasp for air, She tries to pry the hand away, but she is slowly losing conscious...., Her heart, once quickly beating, was now slowing in tempo....

She was fading, she knew that but she isn't to give up without a fight, she dug her fingernails into his wrists, trying to dislodge him....

He tightened his strong hand around her throat, cutting off her air supply.

Her face begins to turn into a sickening color as her sight start to close in on her....

The door opened and he quickly let go of her...., she dropped on the floor, coughing and gasping for breathe in all possible way that she can get it...
Rage exploded inside her when she raise her gaze to see Maia, a taunting sneer surrounding her mouth...

"Weldone boy.."Maia said tapping the masked man in his shoulder..

Bianca washed in horrors, her breathe falling and recouping..., when the man finally left the room and Maia shut the door, she realise it was staged, the bitch almost compressed her life out of her..

Eyes glaring at her, she stood up, next thing her hand was in the air ready to deliver a slap to Maia's face but she caught it, allowing their eyes burrowed into each other, speak the inside words..

"Don't you dare...."Maia retorted in disgust before pushing Bianca's hand away..

Bianca choke, the dreadful feeling of the guys hand on her throat still etching her, the thought of death sent horrors to her spine forcing a loud uproar of violence from her mouth..."How dare you...?

"You shouldn't be talking.."Maia riposte..."You should be thankful i arrive in time to stop him from strangling whatever life you have left....."

Anger curl hot and unstoppable in Bianca's gut..."You tried to kill me.."

"If i wanted you dead, you'll be dead.."

"This isn't a joke Maia, why did you do this...?"

"You still asking.."

Bianca glared at her, her neck still wriggling from the strangle..."Is this about your father...?"

"This is me warning you to stay away from everything that concerns me.., my man, my father and this house..."

"So this whole thing is about him, the detective..."

"Are you dumb.."She swear..."I said everything.., so if you know what is good, you should start packing, because you won't be this lucky the next time, and don't you even bother telling my father, he'll just laugh it off..."

She hated her guts..."I won't tell your father..."

"Is that your way of saying you're leaving...?"

"Why do you want me to leave so badly, am not getting in your way..."

"You're already in my way bitch..., i won't warn you again, leave while you still get a chance to live..."

"I locked the door..."Bianca said ignoring her threat..."How did he enter....?"

"You are forgetting who the house owners are..."

Bianca gulped, of course she has a spare key...."Sending someone to wisp the live out of me wasn't necessary.."

"It's just a reminder to you to know who's in charge..., i am, never forget that, have a nice trip to whatever gutter you came from..."Maia said before walking out of the room...

Bianca locked the door and quickly crunched to the ground, the sudden reminder of the attack sent shivers to her spine, infuriated her, she latched out, taking all her clothes from the wardrobe and throwing them on the ground, she wanted to be strong but what came out from her was heaved with great sobs, tears running nonstop from her eyes...., Maia won today, tomorrow she will return the favour....

When the man drive his sword through the man's throat, the crowd shouted and hailed him for his success...
The winner, face blooded raise his head to face the king and raise his sword towards him...

Lord Kubali nodded

Guards quickly ran into the arena and carried away the fallen man's body....
The crowd screamed the man's name until he walked out of the arena, then they stilled waiting for the next set of fighters..

A huge man, carrying an axe came out from the shadows and ran into the arena, when he raise his axe, the crowd shouted...

"I hate this fights..."Zaku whispered

"That's because you're weak..."Anga retorted..

Zaku glowered at him, he never knew anyone heard his complaint..."Am not weak..."He fling back

"Then watch the fight.., stop whispering at my side like a lunatic..."

Anger engulfed Zaku but he did nothing, the entire royal family was watching, he wasn't a fan, never had been interested in watching the games as his father called it, but his father insisted the entire family watches as per the instruction of their ancestors...

Jaw rooted, Zaku fuse his gaze on the next warrior chosen to fight the huge man making all kind of noise in his arena.....
His mouth went frozen when he saw Gary, shirtless, only wearing a pair of tattered trousers with a sword and shade in his hand...
His lips slightly parted as he move his eyes in search of Katherine, she was probably still in the infirmary, he was glad she wasn't here to witness the horrors that were about to unfold....

"I can't wait to see his head cut off from his body...."Anga swear bitterly

Zaku glare at him and wish he could strangle him where he was standing..., he turn away knowing whatever he say to him will be bleached with anger....

"I have something to say...."Gary blare out...

Lord Kubali motioned him to continue by raising his hand....

"I ask to reclaim what was taken from us if i win..."Gary said..

"Let the fight decide that..."Lord Kubali said before signalling the guard to blow the horn so the fight could start....

Both men bowed before lord Kubali, In that frozen second between stand off and fighting Gary saw the man's eyes flick from lord kubali to him. Their faces were unreadable, no fear, no invitational smirk.....

The man plunged his axe at him but Gary blocked his attack with the shield...
The man charged with a full force, but Gary dodge to the side with a fluid move ...

The man swiveled in his direction. His menacing eyes were a blazing red and his dark clothes made the rest of his features indistinguishable...., he thrust his axe forward only to be met by Gary's shade who took that moment in attacking him..., Gary rushed at him and his sword cut the fine fabric of his opponent cloth putting a cut in his arm....

A taunting sneer formed on the sides of the mans face reminding Gary it was just a cut, nothing to be happy about...

They slashed their blades back and forth attacking each other on any hidden opportunity....

The man leant forward, changing the course of his charge, this time more smart, more devious, his moves confused Gary and he succeeded in hitting Gary's shade on the floor...

Terror washed across Gary's face and the man smiled....

The man attacked again,, his double edged axe colliding with Gary's axe.....

Gary's face moulded with horror when his sword broke......

Before he could fathom what was just happened, the man dug his axe in his ribs...

Gary cried out and collapse in the sand..., blood flow ceaselessly from the cut.., he covered the deep cut, if only that could relieve him from the pain...
With renewed vigour, the man slashed his axe almost cutting through Gary but Gary rolled away quickly and the axe landed on the ground, sprawling the sands and dust....

A sudden gush of pain jolted throughout Gary's body, his stomach ache, his hand lost tension and his legs begin to weaken....

Zaku was paralyzed to the spot, the menacing aura holding him in a tightening grip....., Gary's sword broke, there was something wrong.., breathing heavily, he caught Anga smiling, right there his suspicion were confirm, Gary was given a bad sword...., the demons want him dead..,fair or not...

Terror suck the very breathe from Gary as the man plunged his sword towards him again.., he rolled away again, a narrow escape this time around..., His tongue was soaked in the taste of blood. Bruised and winded, with his rip in agony, he grabbed the foot of the man and pulled him to the ground....

Head pounding, he brought a fist to the man’s face, snapping his nose into a grotesquerie....., he jerk, the pain from his rip getting the better of him...
He threw another punch at the man's face before the man violently pushed him off...

He clattered on the ground and cried out.., his opponent stood and kick his injury fiercely..., no mercy...

Gary cried out, tears bursting from his eyes when his opponent dug his fingers into his cut, the pain intensified, he couldn't bear it but he need to keep fighting..., his fingers find way to his opponent eyes...

The man staggered back fluttering his eyes, trying hard to come out from the black out...."My eyes.."He whimpered..

Gary groan and manage to stand up..., he took up the man's axe, just when he was about cutting his opponent into two, his opponent dive at him falling him and the axe on the floor..

The man smashed an elbow into the side of Gary’s skull, the soft spot high on the temple..., he went for his wounded rip next, and charge at it with a mighty cry.., he punched his wounded rip non stop...

"Stop..."A loud voice cried out from behind

The crowd turn to face the intruder..., shock engulfed Zaku when he saw her.....

"What is she doing there...?"Dama asked, shock wrecking her voice...

"I thought she was at the infirmary..."Lord Kubali said with a cringe at Zaku...

With blooded fist, the man spun around to face the intruder, he laugh hysterically when he noticed it was a girl....."A girl wants to fight me..."

The crowd laugh nonstop at his statement...
That angered Katherine more, holding the sword in her hand firmly, she step forward, closer to him...

The man scoff and totally ignored her, he went for his axe and was ready to cut off Gary's head.....
Just when he was about to do it, Katherine thrust the sword inside him from behind...

Blood gushed out from the man's mouth and he release the axe from his hand....

"Never underestimate a woman..."Katherine sneered and thrust in deeper..

The man turn to face her before falling to his knees, then the floor....

The crowd was still, then they boo...

"This girl has bitten more than she can chew..."Anesia retorted...."She needs tk be taken care of..."

Katherine quickly rushed to Gary's side....."Gary.."She whimpered..."Gary.."

When the crowd boo again and began to lay curses on her, she stood up to look at them, they want a show, she'll give them a show.., with a added vigour, she pick up the man's axe....

"Don't do it princess..."Zaku whispered with pounding heart

The thoughts of her father beheaded evaded her thoughts adding more fuel to the rage that lingered inside her, with the boos and ranting of the crowd feathering her ears.., she raised the axe and cut off the man's head...

Her action made lord Kubali stood up from his seat....

Katherine lifted the head with her hands and turn her stony look at lord Kubali...."The fight is over, my brother won..."

Lord Kubali propelled his fingers behind him....."The fight is far from over..."

The crowd began to scream, when katherine turned, she saw three hefty men with scary faces entering the arena....

"Father, she's not part of the fight..."Zaku said with shaking voice

"Sit down son..., she became part of it the moment she killed that warrior, the fights will decide her fate now....."

"Your fight is over princess...."Anga sneered aloud..

Katherine glared at him and quickly pick up the sword..., she stare at her brother laying helplessly and then at the men....

"Blow the horns...."Lord Kubali ordered..

Katherine shut her eyes, when she reopen them, she muttered..."My fight is far from over..."

TBC

Follow my new story..MARRIED AND SINGLE

Link........https://www.nairaland.com/5557673/married-single

8 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
Napoleonsammy:
Sometimes I just get angry and shout, 'what the hell happened to chief Justin's family'? Just how does he and his daughter fit into the story.
Silver welldone sir.
You'll soon find out
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
egwolopretty:
They should know Kat is no longer where they thought she is
Tnks for the update
U welcome dear
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
kelvyncruz:
Silver let these two loves meet na
They will soon meet
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Jeremy1234: 2:02am On Dec 03, 2019
Silver1996:
They will soon meet

finish one story before you start another na
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by showgoeson: 7:06am On Dec 03, 2019
If they survive this, they should just give Katherine the throne, she deserve it
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by egwolopretty: 8:38am On Dec 03, 2019
God am so scared for kate now
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Elohobaby: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2019
Am scared for Katherine o Silver please save her life for us....her suffer too much na make she still enjoy small
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
Katherine just became an action lady, I love that.

Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by cerowo(f): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
i so much love Katherine boldness tanks for the updates
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kakakoshina(m): 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
next episode

franco enters the arena upon knowing that his love is fighting for her live in the arena...........................................................

sliver come here now before i say jack

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by sly12345: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
Chai, that warrior disgraced me.. small girl ni kill ham, upon all the mouth and the shout
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by skubido(m): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hmmmmmm, nawa ooo Katherine

OP thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
Katherine is truly a warrior princess
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
showgoeson:
If they survive this, they should just give Katherine the throne, she deserve it
Exactly o.the girl don try nor be small
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Napoleonsammy(m): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2019
This story na enjoyment + gbadu o. Silver you can sabi fit make somebody's day sha. This story is one of the best I've ever read. Keep it up. I'm just waiting for Francis and Katherine to meet. Well done.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Hollysaint: 8:23am On Dec 06, 2019
Thanks boss silver
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 7:58am On Dec 07, 2019
Hello guys, good morning, sorry i haven't had time to update, been really busy lately, i just want you guys to know i haven't forgotten you and the story, update will come soon.
Miraculous shiloh from here....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Kamsey20: 8:14am On Dec 08, 2019
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 70

Katherine breathed in and out but air wouldn't enter her lungs. Starved for air, her heart raced at tremendous speeds, and her lungs shallowly rose and fell in time, she stood there glaring at the warriors for what felt like an eternity but was actually only a few seconds. Satisfaction of any sort of help was nothing but a distant memory.....

"You really want to die little girl...."One of the men sneered..

An invincible force crushed Katherine from every possible direction but she didn't lose her focus..., she understood the principles of battle, her father thought her that.., the enemy gets power over you the moment you lose your focus...

"Lord Kubali..."One of the men called out..."Fighting a little girl is an insult to my integrity, i can crushed her like a fly with my bare hands..."

The crowd burst into an uncontrollable laughter..

"We need real men to fight lord Kubali..."The warrior continued...."The prince is already a vegetable, he can't even lift a sword.."

Once again, the crowd non accorded laughter rumbled in the air....

Lord Kubali raised his hand and everyone stilled...

Heart pounding, Zaku look at his father hoping hard he stops the insane fight they were about to witness....

"Proceed.."Lord Kubali said

Zaku heart froze...,his father just declared Katherine death sentence.....

Pulse beating in Katherine's ears, she blocked out other sound and focused on the warriors whose smiles were taunting her, they were bigger, stronger than her, they were right, she's just a fly, they might probably crushed her as they had threatened, but something was sure, she won't give up without a fight....

The three men walk around her.., she was surrounded, their weapons and size sucking the very breathe from her, she wanted to run for safety but her feet won't allow her....

"Wooh..."One of them threatened by stepping forward..

When she flinch, they burst into laughter.., they were taunting her, instilling fear into her....., a feeling of dread crept up from the pit of her stomach but she still locked her gaze with them.., she held the sword firmly ready to counter any attack from them..

"Kill her, kill her, kill her..."The angry crowd echo....

Katherine heart froze and her stomach turned icy..., the agitated cry of the crowd making her chattering her teeth in fear....

"Do you hear that little girl...."One of the men slur, a mirthless smile accompanying his words...."The crowd want you dead...."

Anger swept across Katherine's face, she wanted to attack first but she realise it will be a stupid move..., she waited, they want to play games with her.., she's more than inclined to indulge...

"Ho..."Another guard threatened, stepping into the circle they've made for her...

When she swing her sword at him, he withdrew and the rest of them laughed..

"Ahaaa, the girl is getting violent...."He taunt...

Katherine curl her lips, not sure how long she will take their contemptuous charade before she launch the first attack......

"Why are you so happy to die...?"One of them queried..

Katherine didn't reply, didn't have to...

"I don't really take pleasure in killing little girls...."One of them sneered

Exasperation triggered her guts and she yelled directly at them...."Am not a little girl..."

"I will f**k her stupid..."One of them scowled and the rest burst into laughter...

"Haven't f**k a princess before..."He added

Anger curled hot and unstoppable in Katherine's gut, like a blazing inferno that wanted to burn her from the inside out...., deeply infuriated with their taunts, she charged with a mighty cry slashing her sword forward.....

The warrior she attacked dodge with one swift move...

Katherine shuffled backward and awaited a revenge attack....

Once again, they walked around her, her eyes followed their legs, their slow yet taunting movement...

"Boom..."One of them thrust his sword forward..

Katherine quickly jump aback, the dust scrambling into the air, treating the crowd to a good view of a choreographed dance of destruction....

Fear became a tangible, living force that crept over Zaku like some hungry beast, immobilizing him, his brain, holding him captive...., as much as he wants to help, he can't do anything and it angered him as much it scared him Katherine is going to get injured or possibly died..., he reverts his gaze to Anga whose face was circled with a cruel smile, nothing will excite him more than the death of the woman who was bethroded to him......

"Am getting bored by their fights..."Anesia said to Lakuyada...

Lakuyada chuckle before turning to talk to his mother...."It's obvious the king has gone crazy, putting a girl in the fights of men..., what was he thinking..."

"Must she always ruin everything..."Anesia said leaning closer to Lakuyada

Lakuyada scoff.."Her death will please Noone but Anga and her mother, I've seen the hatred they feel towards the princess..."

"The warriors should just kill her, they are boring the crowd with their circling tacts..."

Katherine banked on them, wanting to take control of the situation, but can she, it was three against one, the odds certainly aren't on her side....

One of the men swung his sword at her, she countered the attract by blocking his with hers, the swords collision clang in the air....

Another quickly thrust his forward, heart pounding, she lifted hers to meet the next one, their swords gleaned in the moon light.., Katherine realise only one person will walk out of here alive, it was either her and her brother or the three men...

With a added vigour, she cried out and pushed the man's sword away..., she shuffled backward to take a breathe, to strategise after countering two attacks..., she realise if she needs to survive, stay alive.., she needed a new tact...., a professional battle strategy....

"You're doing well..."One of the men said...."I like that..."

A wave of bitterness swept across Katherine face, these men aren't are friends, thoughts of been friendly with them will only get her and her brother killed and every hope they have in reclaiming their throne from Jafars children will sink into the cold hands of death with them.....

Holding the sword firmly and standing by her brother's side, she awaited their attack..., she tried to calculate their moves but her thoughts were short lived when they all charged at her....

AKPATU
11:59PM

Rose absorbed the trauma, swallowing her pains, she glare at the men then cough at the choking odour of the cigarette....

"Oh, she wakes...."One of thugs said, walking to her side...

She Adjusted her position in the chair and felt fresh pain sear across her stomach.., she bit her lip to stifle any scream from her mouth....

"Are you ready to say something now..."The tall thug said

Rose curl her lips, eyes chirping with anger and disgust...

"You can save yourself, tell us what we need to hear and we might feel less inclined to f**k the daybreak out of you..."He sneer leaning his face closer to her..

Face encroaching into frown lines, Rose spat on his face....

"Yuck....."The fair one squeezed his nose in repugnance....

The tall one dried the spit from his face, a low laugh that didn't last rumbled from his mouth before he revert his angry eyes at Rose....

"Go to hell...."Rose snarled...

"She's stubborn..."The black thug said...."Perhaps she'll talk when we stuff our dicks in her mouth...."

Rose wince in revulsion....

"I bet she will..."The fair one said throwing the cigarette on the floor and smashing it with his shoe....."Let me talk to her..."he added trotting towards Rose...

"I will enjoy torturing you..."The tall one returned....."One good turn they say deserves another...."

Rose didn't say a word, she just sat glaring at him leave, if only her glare can pluck out his eyes....

"Hey..."The fair one mutter crunching to meet her sitting level....

Rose look away...."Beat me all you want, am not saying a damn thing..."

The fair guy scoff, he loves her courage, not many girls can do that...."Am not gonna do that..."He said, voice benign more than what Rose expected..

Rose darted her gaze to him, a part of his face was bright enough to see from the touches in the warehouse....

"I love your courage, not many people will take so many bruises and still stick to their words..., you really are a different person..."

Rose nib her lips, he knew exactly what he was doing, he realise their beatings weren't working on her so he changed the tact into sweet talking her...nice try...

"I must confess..."He continue.."All my life, I've never seen a girl so strong like you...., you really are the type of girl i will love to have around me, a girl who won't give up her friends no matter what happens..."

"You mean no matter the bruises, the punches, the breaks..."

He smiled...."Yeah..."

"Fine, you've proved your point..."

"But how long are you willing to go for this guy, he's married, he's hoping to become the king, surely there is no connection between the two of you after the end of all this..."

Rose wince in pains, her questionnaire wasn't bad after all.., he is a little chateable....

"Just tell us what we need to hear and i promise these pains you're feeling will go away...."

"Just like that..."She fling back..

His teeth chattered..."Not just like that, but eventually it will if the source of it stops flowing...."

"I will tell you exactly what...

"I know what you told my friends..."He cut in...."Though i expect my answer to be a bit different..."

"Why.., because you're soft spoken.....?"

He scoff..."You noticed that..."

"I noticed the pretense.."

"It isn't pretense..., this is who i am.."

"You mean when you're not punching and kicking women...?"

He quieted for a while, he just squat staring at her
"I don't derive joy in punching and kicking women.."He said...

"It's your job.."She said, voice engulf in spite...

Shabbily, he nodded...."Still i don't derive joy from it..."

"Why don't we quit the chitchat and do what you were ordered to.., Beat me and rape me till i get smashed and spill the bean by lying..."

"We will never do that..."

"Do what..?"

"Rape you.."

"Tell that to your friend fingering his fly..."

When his eyes meet the black guy, he lower his gaze and chuckle......

One of the warriors hit the sword from Katherine hands and it fell to the ground..., before she run for it, the rest caught her hand and shove her to the ground....

"Kill her, kill her, kill her..."The crowd screamed

Katherine wanted to stand but an angry warrior kicked her.., the kick sent her rips wrecking in pains.....

Blood drenched with the sand on Gary's injury, he struggled to stand up but his efforts were shortened when one of the angry warriors delivered a fatal blow to his face..

The blow sent him staggering, but when another came, he crashed back on the sand....

"Kill them, kill them..."The agitated crowd shouted...

The three men raised their swords, two walking to Gary's side, the other standing by Katherine's side...
Pain jolted throughout Katherine body.., once again she tried to stand up, to fight with any strength she have left....

The warrior by her side hit her hard with the arm edge of the sword...

Blood gushed out from Katherine mouth, a slap to her head sent her clattering hard on the sand....

When the men raised their swords to cut off hers and Gary's head, she realise it was over, no one is coming, no helper......

Breathing heavily, she look at Gary whose blood was on the floor flowing to every angle freely...., she shut her eyes and quickly reopened them when she heard her name, followed by a mighty cry......

Even in her state, she still recognise the voice, she can never forget it...., when she spun her head around to face him...., her words choked in her throat when one of the men grabbed him by his throat and lifted him from the ground.....

She wanted to rush at him to save him when the warrior took out a dagger......
"Francis...."She screamed

With a cruel smile, the man pushed the dagger into Francis stomach, what followed was a mighty wind engulfing the air with dust....

When the dust finally settled, awe wrapped it's cold hands on the people around ...

Shocked, Lord Kubali stood up and look closely at the scattered bodies of the three warriors...

"What in the name of the gods just happened....."Anesia asked....."They're dead..., the parts of their bodies has been dispatched..."

Francis cough and blood gush out from his mouth, he held his stomach trying to stop the flow of blood...., he heard Katherine screams, but he couldn't do anything, he was dying..., he look towards Katherine but it wasn't her he was seeing anymore, he shut his eyes, his sight was blur but still clear enough to see it wasn't Katherine that was coming to him, the n*ked girls walking to him are the same girls he had seen in his dreams before he was brought back.. the daughters of ogini....

"KA-RU.."Ariya mutter in a distorted voice

"It's time..."Akira added

"Time to fulfill your purpose.."Azira added

Francis groan in pains, with Katherine voice still sounding loud in his ears, he tried to run, to creep away but he couldn't, the pain was too much....he was dying..

He screamed loudly when the daughters of ogini touched his forehead and quickly, he lost time to an oblivion of unconsciousness........

TBC
Sorry for the late update...

Few Episodes to the breathtaking finale....
Not your usual fairytale story.......

8 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2019
showgoeson:
Abi o
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
egwolopretty:
God am so scared for kate now
Thanks for the update
U welcome dear
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ann2012:
Katherine just became an action lady, I love that.

Thanks for the update
U welcome
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
cerowo:
i so much love Katherine boldness
tanks for the updates
U welcome
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
kakakoshina:
next episode

franco enters the arena upon knowing that his love is fighting for her live in the arena...........................................................

sliver come here now before i say jack
I don come o
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
grin >: grin
sly12345:
Chai, that warrior disgraced me.. small girl ni kill ham, upon all the mouth and the shout
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
purity23:
Katherine is truly a warrior princess
Abi oo
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
Napoleonsammy:
This story na enjoyment + gbadu o. Silver you can sabi fit make somebody's day sha. This story is one of the best I've ever read. Keep it up. I'm just waiting for Francis and Katherine to meet. Well done.
Tnks man
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
KA-RU yaff come ooooo
After you na you boss mi
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hollysaint:
Thanks boss silver
U welcome man

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (59) (Reply)

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.