Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

KINGS 2(battleground) - Literature (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 2(battleground) (189344 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ann2012:
KA-RU yaff come ooooo
After you na you boss mi
Thanks for the update
You very much welcome

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by sly12345: 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
E don happen o, the daughters of ogini are back for Francis
Silver baba, you too much
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
Am so happy Francis came to the rescue, with the arrival of ogini daughters, Francis meeting with Taka is close
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by skubido(m): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
Thanks man
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
sly12345:
E don happen o, the daughters of ogini are back for Francis
Silver baba, you too much
I greet u sir

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
purity23:
Am so happy Francis came to the rescue, with the arrival of ogini daughters, Francis meeting with Taka is close
Thanks for the update
U welcome dear
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2019
skubido:
Thanks man
Welcome broda
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 8:05am On Dec 10, 2019
So las las, Francis bleed
Tanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by egwolopretty: 8:24am On Dec 10, 2019
Thanks boss silver
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Napoleonsammy(m): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2019
Finally after waiting for long the update has landed.This update was really action packed. But Silver please do me one favour. Stop rising my blood pressure by writing this, 'not your usual fairytale story'. Abeg just continue till we see the end. grin
Thanks for the update.

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by hidhrhis(m): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2019
silver1996 how much shld i pay to read the remaining episode the suspense is killing me
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Abieyuwaero20(f): 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
Silver1996:
grin grin
thanks so much for d update.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Abieyuwaero20(f): 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
Silver1996:
grin grin
I fear ooo, @Silver1996 God bless u my dear.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Hollysaint: 8:04am On Dec 11, 2019
Silver1996 the great . well done bro.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by moorevic(m): 8:26am On Dec 11, 2019
This is bomb
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by omoola1122(m): 8:35am On Dec 11, 2019
o boy!... this sliver too sabi
thumb up for you bro
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kikiwendy(f): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2019
Mad ooooo.. Silver you're just too gifted
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by showgoeson: 10:46am On Dec 11, 2019
Silver please i need the full story..., the suspense is getting me upset...
My body was doing me somehow when they were threatening Katherine, i was like what if Katherine attack and the men cut her down and she dies..
Thank God Francis came at the right time.
You're going places silver.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Abieyuwaero20(f): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
Silver1996:
U welcome dear
u too much. pls silver continue d story ooo.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Mavikolo2020: 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
Big man silver, you too much
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by ayamalexander77(m): 7:18am On Dec 13, 2019
silver baba.. U jus der blow ma mind
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by ekwuemendinso(m): 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
Honestly, this story is really getting boring and stale.

Let's call a spade a spade; stop the pretence.
It's almost two years that this story started, no end! Who doesn't know Frances ll save Catherine? What of Taka's later role?

U just come, post silly 4-8 paragraphs and use one week and be answering thank u up and down! Very silly. Then after 1 week and 4days, u come again and be like: "sorry folks, have been busy lately, expect update very soon" then after two days again, u still come and be like: so sorry guys, update very soon, meanwhile follow my new story via this link.... " you are just a goat.

It's really hitting on my nerves. It pains how some people take the few gratitude, gifts or grace for show offs. To u, u are hooking audience, but in reality u are plainly stup.d and loosing audience. As at February, I made up my mind to appreciate/support u with at least 10k transfer or make an honest intercession to God for u, but no, u kept on making us lose interest.

If u don't have time for something, simply avoid it. U are writing another story while u are yet to finish the one at hand; who does that?

Some of us even demanded u give us the whole story for a fee, but your head is turning u because of the little illusion fame u think u have hear on Nairaland. Do u think it's only children or lazy youths that are on the platform? ; people that don't have anything doing but just flipping Nairaland every day?

Respect yourself and your destiny pls.... Am very honestly angry with you

3 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by moorevic(m): 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
ekwuemendinso:

It's almost two years that this story started, no end! Who doesn't know Frances ll save Catherine? What of Taka's later role?

U just come, post silly 4-8 paragraphs and use one week and be answering thank u up and down! Very silly. Then after 1 week and 4days, u come again and be like: "sorry folks, have been busy lately, expect update very soon" then after two days again, u still come and be like: so sorry guys, update very soon, meanwhile follow my new story via this link.... " you are just a goat.

It's really hitting on my nerves. It pains how some people take the few gratitude, gifts or grace for show offs. To u, u are hooking audience, but in reality u are plainly stup.d and loosing audience. As at February, I made up my mind to appreciate/support u with at least 10k transfer or make an honest intercession to God for u, but no, u kept on making us lose interest.

If u don't have time for something, simply avoid it. U are writing another story while u are yet to finish the one at hand; who does that?

Some of us even demanded u give us the whole story for a fee, but your head is turning u because of the little illusion fame u think u have hear on Nairaland. Do u think it's only children or lazy youths that are on the platform? ; people that don't have anything doing but just flipping Nairaland every day?

aaaa bottle of Alomo for you

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvincoke(m): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
@ekwueme silver is trying his best, am not here to defend him cos he is man enough to do so. the only thing I see in this issue is he is secretly hiding some details from we the reader. maybe some moderator warn him not to give updates when due or he is just intentionally doing it. the story has be on for two years and silver is yet to modify the way he update the story, something is not just right. my own opinion, @silver, kindly tell the people following this story the main problem or challenges you are facing and likely solution if its something people can provide solution to it. if you guys really meet or chat silver in person, he is absolutely a cool and nice fella, just my one cent opinion.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by sly12345: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
ekwuemendinso:

Easy with the guy o, aside nairaland, he have his own life, his own shit to deal with, the guy has told us before he's always busy at work.., all we can do is encourage him and not slain him with insults for something we aren't paying a dine for, abi are you paying him?

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by abiola7195: 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
ekwuemendinso:

calm down bro

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by hidhrhis(m): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
[quote author=ekwuemendinso post=84874145]Honestly, this story is really getting boring and stale.

Respect yourself and your destiny pls.... Am very honestly angry with you[
/quote]
calm down bro im also pissed off but we have to take it easy with him silver1996 please dont be angry he loves u thats why he is saying all this to be the best u have to accept criticism

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
ekwuemendinso:

Why the harsh words na, there are more polite ways you can express your thoughts, i get what you're saying but you should understand silver has other things doing besides posting stories here, no one knows what the guy is going through or what he does to earn a living, you should be glad he even find time to give an update unlike some people that have completely forgotten their stories.
I really don't like "You are a goat and whatever insult you threw at him"
He must have his reasons for starting another story, maybe it's just an avenue to advertise it or whatever but am very sure it was for a good purpose.
We should learn to encourage him and not resort into insults because the updates are not coming as you or we want.
My thoughts though.., you can write yours if you're not okay with it.

4 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
purity23:
Why the harsh words na, there are more polite ways you can express your thoughts, i get what you're saying but you should understand silver has other things doing besides posting stories here, no one knows what the guy is going through or what he does to earn a living, you should be glad he even find time to give an update unlike some people that have completely forgotten their stories.
I really don't like "You are a goat and whatever insult you threw at him"
He must have his reasons for starting another story, maybe it's just an avenue to advertise it or whatever but am very sure it was for a good purpose.
We should learn to encourage him and not resort into insults because the updates are not coming as you or we want.
My thoughts though.., you can write yours if you're not okay with it.
And these are the same people that don't comment after reading to encourage the guy, but when silver does what they don't like, boom they come out from their hole and say whatever they like and some people are calling it criticism, where is the criticism there.
Not my business though as long as silver doesn't stop the story and keep giving us hit updates, am very okay.
But silver you self, do make you come update.

3 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
kelvyncruz:

And these are the same people that don't comment after reading to encourage the guy, but when silver does what they don't like, boom they come out from their hole and say whatever they like and some people are calling it criticism, where is the criticism there.
Not my business though as long as silver doesn't stop the story and keep giving us hit updates, am very okay.
But silver you self, do make you come update.
As in emm
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Niceessien(m): 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
ekwuemendinso:

Bros like seriously, I support you on this........

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by showgoeson: 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
ekwuemendinso:

You're right to an extent but your choice of words is very bad, you even called him a "goat and "stupid" , put yourself in his shoes and someone calls you that, lets see if you'll continue writing.
Moreover have you even called him to know whatsup, what could be delaying our updates.., not everyone will want to bring their problems online.
We are all angry at him but sometimes we just have to put ourselves in his shoes and dwell on what is most important to us than posting stories for free, our daily chores may take more of our time, and when we finally have a spare time, we might have other things we want to do with it.
The boy was updating frequently before now, as he said his job is taking much of his time.
Please let's be reasonable in our words., little words of encouragement matters alot too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (59) (Reply)

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.