Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

KINGS 2(battleground) - Literature (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 2(battleground) (189301 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by genius43(m): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
kelvyncruz:

And these are the same people that don't comment after reading to encourage the guy, but when silver does what they don't like, boom they come out from their hole and say whatever they like and some people are calling it criticism, where is the criticism there.
Not my business though as long as silver doesn't stop the story and keep giving us hit updates, am very okay.
But silver you self, do make you come update.

Double standards everywhere, worst still those supporting him despite the terrible choice of words.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by egwolopretty: 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
Hmmm
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by egwolopretty: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
Who have silvers number should drop it pls, he needs to know what's going on here

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Vivikema: 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
Silver1996 has gone for shiloh grin
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by ekwuemendinso(m): 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
@ all, I honestly appreciate everyone's reactions. Like I said, it's really hitting on my nerves. Am just angry! I love Silver and passionately like this particular story. In my culture, u discipline/caution those you love and wishes they succeeds.

For the wordings, you can see it's was not intentionally meant to hurt him, rather to spur him. He needs to start noting his fans are also him. Am sorry if the wordings were offensive in ur understanding; the thing just taya me!

I have never been hooked to a story like this let alone when the writer seems aversive to his readers... Sometimes, we don't know where our blessings ll come; I don't know Silver personally to actuate his standard of livings but I believe we all need each other.

Sorry to reveal this, as at October last year, I recommended this story to the HOD of English and Literally Studies in my work place and he aptly showed interest but only for him to tell me that the writer is not serious because he was actually following it till around February this year. Could you imagine he created account on Nairaland just to follow the story, a whole Associate Prof? I don't know what would have happened/his intentions but it's sure not a good exposure.

I salute ur courage and Pen; pls do the right thing.

Peace

3 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Holywizard: 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
ekwuemendinso:
Honestly, this story is really getting boring and stale.

Let's call a spade a spade; stop the pretence.
It's almost two years that this story started, no end! Who doesn't know Frances ll save Catherine? What of Taka's later role?

U just come, post silly 4-8 paragraphs and use one week and be answering thank u up and down! Very silly. Then after 1 week and 4days, u come again and be like: "sorry folks, have been busy lately, expect update very soon" then after two days again, u still come and be like: so sorry guys, update very soon, meanwhile follow my new story via this link.... " you are just a goat.

It's really hitting on my nerves. It pains how some people take the few gratitude, gifts or grace for show offs. To u, u are hooking audience, but in reality u are plainly stup.d and loosing audience. As at February, I made up my mind to appreciate/support u with at least 10k transfer or make an honest intercession to God for u, but no, u kept on making us lose interest.

If u don't have time for something, simply avoid it. U are writing another story while u are yet to finish the one at hand; who does that?

Some of us even demanded u give us the whole story for a fee, but your head is turning u because of the little illusion fame u think u have hear on Nairaland. Do u think it's only children or lazy youths that are on the platform? ; people that don't have anything doing but just flipping Nairaland every day?

Respect yourself and your destiny pls.... Am very honestly angry with you
must u contribute with loads of insults?
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by amikeem(m): 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
Let's be honest here, this guy dey try oooo. With all current trend in Nigeria Boko Haram, Kidnapping Armed Banditry, Road accident and some other things I can't even mention Online. He still manage to give us update....

Let's be realistic it's not easy. My wife too is writing story and I know what it takes her to finish an episode so let's give it to Silver.

Me I don't have that time to dey write/type Story,

My Dear Bro. Silver U get my Back anyday anytime. God Is your strength Bro. Cheers!
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 71

Tears dropping from Katherine's eyes, she ran after her brother and Francis as they were carried into the physician treatment room..
Her lower lips quiver as words slowly made way out of her mouth...."Please, save them..."

The physician nodded and rushed towards Gary to stop the bleeding.....

Katherine's eyes shifted to Francis unconsciousness body and became glazed with a glassy layer of tears. As she blinked, they dripped from her eyelids and slid down her swollen cheeks. She bit her lip tightly in attempt to hide any sound that wanted to escape from her mouth..., her heart sanked and triggered the tears to flow unchecked down her cheek and dropped from her chin...., he came for her, she thought she'd lost him for forever when he left back for his kingdom.., where he came from...

Her eyes brim with tears once more as Gary groaned in pains.., her own pain flashed in front of her head making her revisit what happened earlier to the warriors and how their bodies were slain...

"Princess...."

She didn't hear, she was lost in the torrid vortex of the moment....
Still smouldering in her profound state of depression, she spun around when the person touched her hand..

Zaku gritted, his own tears pressing hard to flow from his eyes, he pitied her, she was so young and had lost so many things and suffered alot already...

"Are you okay..?"He asked not daring to walk any closer, he wanted to hug her, shove her as close as possible as he can but he couldn't, he just stood staring as tears run from her eyes, hands propelled at his side...

Her eyes were frozen, rubbing them of their usual warmth, Zaku know she was in there but she feel so lost, moments ago at the arena, he tried to pinpoint the course of what happened, but he couldn't, couldn't explain, everything felt so confused just like a jumbled set of a puzzle...

Sharp pain lanced washed over Katherine, despite her eyes burrowing into Zaku's, She could hold the pains and tears no longer and she fell to the floor in a disheveled heap as her grief poured out once again in a flood of uncontrollable tears...

Zaku quickly lifted her up and let her tears dropped in his arms.., a great sob escaped from her and her lips trembled as she cried...., confused, Zaku held her head to her chest, he can only pray everything turns out alright...

Anger boiled deep in Anga's system, as hot as lava. It churned within, hungry and desperate for destruction...., he turned on the room like an enraged panther scattering everything his hands can touch...., he clenched his fist, his eyes sparkling like they want to pop out from their sockets..

"Enough..."Dama snarled when she couldn't tolerate his pointless rage anymore...

Torrents of rage swept across his face as he spun his hard gaze at his mother...

"What's wrong with you..."Dama said, voice clipped with irritation, didn't you see what happened at the arena...."

"What happened at the arena...!"Anga groaned, tiny bubbles of forth forming at the corners of his mouth..."That disgraced thing is still alive..."

"So what...?"

"So am angry..."He latched out, face comforted in a violent outburst...."I'm angry, i want her dead, do you hear that mother, i want her dead...."

"Aren't you bothered about what happened to those warriors, that boy, he did something.."

"I don't care about that boy.."He cut in brusquely.."I want the princess dead..."

"For the gods sake, think Anga..., whoever that boy is is a threat, something is backing him up.."

Anga stormed off to the door then at his mother again...."I know him.."

"You know him...!"

"I've seen him before, at the infirmary, he's the physician cousin and a friend to her...."

"The physician cousin and a friend to her, how's that even possible..?"

"He stays in Mogula..."Anga sneered

"He jumped into the arena to save her, that doesn't look like just friends..."

Anga clasped his hands..."I don't care who he is to her mother, what matters is, she's alive so it's her brother.., i cannot get married to that girl..."

"After what happened, i don't think the king will allow you go close to her, the princess and her friend are into black magic"

"Black magic...!"

"Yes black magic, they must have learnt from the underworld priestesses..., we need to inform the dark priestess, she'll know exactly what to do..."

"Does knowing what to do means killing them....?"

"I think so.."

"Where are you taking me to..."Levi asked as Zed dragged him to a corner...

Zed looked around, when he found no one, he shoved Levi to the wall...."We need to find Francis..."

Levi quickly slapped his hand off of his shirt...."Find him yourself..."

"Didn't you see what happened at the arena...?"

Levi huff "You don't know do you..?"

"Know what...?"

"Francis is a KA-RU..."

"KA-RU..., ogini's beloved..."

"Yes..., he can't die because ogini is always protecting him, you on the other hand can, so if i were you, i will start planning how to get out of the palace before things turn wild..."

Shock, Zed took a step backward...., many times he tried asking him how he got back but Francis didn't say a thing....

"The only reason he's here is to work for ogini..."Levi delve into his thoughts." he belongs to ogini, ogini's beloved ones knows no friends, they're blood thirsty and evil, so stay the hell away from Francis..."

Zed quickly remenber what the fortune teller told him about his dead, he will be killed by the dark one who has risen from the grave, could it be Francis... ?"

Slowly , Zaku opened his eyes, it was morning already , The air felt refrigerated, that same coolness combined with moisture that he always felt when he reached for his room window...., he blink only to see the physician face staring at him, he was almost jumping up but then he realise Katherine's head was laying in his hand, they actually slept off together after heaving sobs that almost wrecked out his heart...

"Your mother wants to see you..."The physician said..

Zaku quickly and gently lay Katherine head on the floor, he didn't want to wake her, she was so stressed out and sad from what happened last night at the arena...

"Treat her, her injuries are still severe..."Zaku said standing up...

Flutters washed his gut when the physician didn't reply but instead made a face that clearly states 'Not possible'

"What's wrong...?"Zaku asked anxiously

The door quickly pushed open, the loud cringing noise sent Katherine shivering and she quickly opened her eyes, she jump up to her feet when she saw the guards...

Without an explanation, the guards seized her, she tried to fight them off but her hands were lazy against them..., the rest of the guards quickly carried Francis still unconscious body

Annoyed, Zaku was about stopping them when the physician hold his hand.....

"Don't get involved..."The physician said..."Your father would be furious..."

"What have they done....?"Zaku queried

"People claim the princess and him practice black magic, the king and the council are sited at the hall to interrogate them..."

"How can Manu possibly practice black magic, i thought you said he's your cousin..?"

"I lied.."His voice rumbled low..."I thought i was protecting him...,the truth is, i don't know who he is..."

Without another word, Zaku left him and trot towards the hall all along praying his father doesn't do something stupid.....

Severe pain hit Katherine head as the guards pushed her to her knees and lay Francis unconscious body beside her....

Tears webbed her eyes at the sight of Francis, she thought she lost him, thought she'll never see him again, but once again he came.., her saviour came to her rescue again...

"You put up a good fight last night..."Lord Kubali said, face stoned and hands matted on the throne hand skin...

Katherine didn't reply, didn't have to, they all wanted her dead, she raise her gaze to him and let her eyes glare at each of them.....

"I never expected a girl to enter into the ring of death, that was a big risk you took in saving your brother..."

Frown lines encroached on Katherine face, she's very sure the king didn't drag her out here to praise her heroism .....

"Well i guess the fight was going well until your helper showed up, who I've learnt is your friend and who you've been practicing black magic with..."

"Black magic.."She mutter to herself, they think what happened last night was black magic...

Her eyes turn to Francis again, what happened when he showed was still a mystery to her, perhaps the gods showed up to help her, the incident panicked the rest of the warriors and they fled with the crowd...

"So do you want to tell me where he learnt black magic from...?Lord Kubali asked

Katherine kept quiet, how could she possibly explain what she doesn't understand herself...

"Guards...."Anesia called out..."Bring him out.."

Katherine's heart froze when the guards took out Vuga....

"Vuga..."She boom out almost standing up when the guards pushed her down again....

Anesia took a sword from one of the guards and place the sharp edge on Vuga's throat...

Anger flooded Vuga's veins as the sword lean close to his throat..., he stare at Katherine then at Francis...

"You either tell me what happened last night at the arena or i slit your brother's throat...."Anesia snarled..

Katherine body shook with fear, her mouth was shaking and same time rigid with anger....., Her heart almost ripped out of her chest when Anesia drew the sword closer.., the sharp edge pricked Vuga's neck and small blood flowed out

"I don't know..."Katherine shouted, voice engulfed with tremors, once again her face began flooding with tears... "Please i don't know.."

She tried to stand to run to her brother but the guards shoved her down again....

"Please.."She whimpered, her lips trembling as she cries..."Let my brother go, i don't know what happened..."

"Are you denying you have no knowledge he practices black magic...."Dama chimes in, voice engulfed with spite

"I don't know.."Katherine stated again, her body wrapped with an onslaught of sobs and tears..

"I will tell you who he is..."

They all turned to the direction of the voice, they bowed down on the sight of the dark priestess...

"He's the beloved son of our mother, ogini..."The dark priestess said walking close to him..."He's a KA-RU, ogini's soldier on earth..."

Anesia quickly let go of Vuga who ran towards Katherine...

Tears traced down their cheek as they finally reunite..

"What was he doing in the blood arena"Lord Kubali said "His presence ruined the fight, the warriors fled because they were too scared to experience such horrific death..."

"Only ogini can answer your question...."She said before signalling the men who followed her to carried Francis body...

Fear pricked Katherine, she parted from the hug and quickly stood from her knees....

"Where are you taking him...?"She asked

"You've done your part in his journey princess..."The dark priestess riposte..."From now on, you're no longer a part of his life, his life and love is now for his beloved mother and god, the great ogini...., your love story have ended..."

She refused to believe it, she's finally reunited with him and this time, she won't let him go, she quickly stepped in front of the men taking him away...

"I won't let you take him...."She said and she wasn't bluffing...

The dark priestess lowered her gaze when she raised her gaze to face her, a strange power forced it's way into Katherine's mouth, it choked her and she began to cough, she crouched to her knees as blood poured out from her mouth...

"Stop it..."Vuga growled.."You're killing her..."

The dark priestess blink relieving Katherine of the horror she just encountered....

Vuga held Katherine hands who was still throbbing from the horror that just shattered her insides.., she wanted to stand up but she couldn't, once again she was rendered powerless, she rest in Vuga's arms and watch as Francis was carried away....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2019

AKPATU
EDNA'S FUNERAL DAY

The morning had more than a bite of frost and the air made Dillan's lungs feel chilled just to breath it in..., he held the pistol tightly and pointed it at Ted..

"Don't blow my head off.."Ted said jokingly

A cruel smile circled Dillans lips....,he shut an eye and imagined Pious face on the muzzle..."Poof...."

"Barrett M82, barrett M90, Barrett M95, Barreth M99B, which are we taking....?"Xyder asked dropping the different snipers on the floor...

Jay dropped the cigarette and carried one up...."Too bad am not a sniper man..."

"Can you take the shot from the hotel roof....?"Dillan asked

"You belittle my talent little man..."Ted said taking M82 sniper up..., that bastard is going to die..."

"Change of plans...."Dillan said..."I want the bastard dead, shoot his head on sight.."

"Roger that..."Ted replied placing the sniper back on the bag, he zip it up, lit a new cigarette before saying.."Be safe little man..."

Dillan scoff.."That bastard will be dead before he finds out where i am....."

"We're really doing this, aren't we..."Jacob asked as Philip threw a pistol to him...

"Don't mess this up.."Philip snapped..."Remember it's our license to freedom..."

"Freedom..!"Jacob grit his teeth..."You really believe that bullshit..."

"I don't, what i do believe is, we'll stopped being under any man's shoe to trample on..."

"You do know he's not trampling on us, don't you, we can tell him to bounce if we want to..."

Philip checked the bullets, he dropped the pistol and pick up the snipers bag..."I know these men, tell him to bounce and you get a bullet..."

"What if we die..."Jacob slur, fear littering his voice..

"What if we don't die..., try thinking about that..."

"Am serious Philip, what if this whole thing is a trap, what do we do then..."

"It's up to you man, do whatever you want at the funeral but don't fùck this up..."

Jacob grunts and look at the pistol in his hand..."So i get only a pistol...?"

"It's loaded, and yes you get only a pistol.., you want to know why...?"

"I don't need to know why, i know how to use a gun, so give me something other than a stupid pistol..."

"You can't carry big guns around man, you're an amateur, you'll get yourself caught even before you get a chance of going to the funeral, so do yourself a favour and take the pistol because your life depends on it, grab it...?

Resentment flashed across Jacob's face..."Fine man.."

Philip suck in..."I mean it Jacob, don't get yourself killed or land in prison the second time..."

"I never wanted to break out, that bastard force broke me out.."

"So why don't you go back to the police and tell them the chief broke you out, tell them everything you know lets see who wins the case..."

"If you're talking about money, i have my own money.."

"Oh do you, then go ahead and take your money..."

Irritation wrecked his guts but he didn't say a word, his stupid wife must be enjoying everything.....

"Take the goddamn gun and let's move, today, Pious dies..."

Rose raise her head to look at her, ignoring her quivering muscles and the pains in her head....

"Morning sunshine..."Maia greeted with a cruel smile on her face....

Nostrils flaring, Rose clenched her fist behind her and glared at her..

"Oh that look again..."Maia slur before turning her attention to her ringing phone.., she sigh as she figure out the reason her father was calling her, not bothering to answer, she ended the call and tested instead "On my way"

"Has she confessed....?"Maia asked

To her utter disappointment, they shook their head...., angry she turned on Rose like an enraged panther...."You think you're tough huh..., you're going to regret ever meeting me when i get back from the funeral..."

She slapped Rose and kick her.., Rose fell aback, the chair crumbling to the floor and she hitting her head on a wood...

Still smouldering in her stony look, she dig her high heels on Rose palm...

Rose screamed but it didn't stop Maia, she matched her palm with her heels repeatedly all the way hauling insults on her..

Exhausted, she stopped but kicked Rose stomach before stepping backward....

"You low graded bitch...."Maia growled and kick Rose legs, then her stomach again...

Rose cried out in pains, her pain was an icy wind choking the breath from her lungs and making a noose around her neck. It was savage, bitter blasts cut right to her bones and gripped her brain in it's freezing claws. Her heart constricted in it's wake as if not sure if it should go on beating...

Maia took her bag and kick Rose once more before shifting her gaze to the men....."Gag her mouth and Lock her inside, you can leave, get some rest and come back for her...., she won't eat a thing until she give us what we want...."

"Roger that.."The fair one answer, he pitied Rose but there was nothing he could do...

Infuriated, Maia kicked her again before stepping out of the warehouse.....

The fair guy trot towards her and crunched down, she was crying and shrieking her body in pains...

"You could save yourself from this pains..."He said to her before gagging her mouth and following the other two out....

Rose groan, her pain was an ocean of unknowable depths, swift currents and lurking beasts....., she tried to get up but she couldn't, she couldn't move, her feet were numb, any move she make to get up just intensify the pains...

She bit her lip from crying out, if only it could stop her tears from flowing out.., her head spin when she heard a bang on the door, she wonder if they were back already, back to start from where they stopped...

She kept quiet when the door opened, she tried to raise her head at least to see if they were the ones, she heard the clanging sound of the person's shoes, it was one person, who it could be almost suck her breathe from her...

Her heart froze when a hand raised her up and ugag her, her face raced with shock when she finally saw the person's face...

"You..."They both echo together

Bianca scoff..."I can't believe it, you're the one that bitch have here, let me guess, she wants you to say something against the king..."

Rose took a deep breathe to calm her panic..."Are you with her...?"

Bianca hissed..."You think i will be here if i was with her, i suspected that bitch was up to something when she came in late last night and left this morning, so i followed her and look what i found..., what's your name again..., Jacob's wife..."

"You need to get me out of here..."Rose stated...

"And why would i do that...?"

"Because you're pissed off at her as well as i am..."

"And how would you possibly know that..."

"The bruises on your neck, and you don't just sneak out to tail the person you aren't angry at, if she did something to you and you want to get back at her, know you have a partner.., am very keen to ruin that bitch life..."

Bianca huffs, her head bubbling with questions if she should believe Rose or not...."Jesus, you're a mess.."

"You need to get me out of here, please..."

"I don't believe you'll help me..."

Rose curl her bloody lips..."Look at me, that bitch did this to me, nothing will please me more than to see her die a miserable and painful death..., set me loose and I'll show you how bad i can get at someone who had wronged me..."

Bianca eyes narrowed, he could, she saw the anger in Rose eyes, she could use her, use her to get what she wants..."Fine..., but the moment you double cross me, we'll have a serious problem..."

Against Rose better judgement..,she nodded....

As much as Pious tried to hold it in, the pain came out like an uproar from his throat in the form of a silent cry. The beads of water started falling down one after another, without a sign of stopping...., Dillam destroyed his life, threw out every humanity he have left, all he feels now is anger and hatred for all the people who contributed in destroying his life...

He wipe the tears from his face when Giselle lean closer to him and grab him by the arm.., He refused to look away from Edna's grave, even as his lips trembled and his shoulders heaved with emotion....

"Your invitees, elders and the villagers are waiting for you at the glass hall..."Giselle chimes in..."They yearn to see their soon to be king....."

Pious sniffle dragging the tears back in..."Ever since i was a king, i never thought i will bury my parents under these circumstances..."

Giselle sigh trying hard to stop her own tears from bursting out...."This isn't the end, they'll be proud of the sons they have..."

"Sons!"He sass at the sudden reminder of Francis..

"I believe Wherever Francis is, he's fine.."

"You really think so...?"

"I believe so...?"

A single tear slid down from Pious eyes but Giselle stopped it before it rolled down any further...."Enough of the tears for today, you should reserve some for the joy coming after this..."

They both chuckle at her words...

"Come on, everyone is waiting for us at the hall..."She said holding his hands..

He hesitated at first, but followed her step into the car, the thugs driving beside them...

Throwing the cigarette away, Ted smashed on the smoke with his shoe and look from the microscope, a cruel smile circled his face when he saw Pious coming down from the car, Gisele at his side as he enters the hall.., he quickly drop it and set the sniper in position, he knelt down, laying the hand coil in his shoulder..., he look at the crosshair to take a closer look at his target, Pious look small on the crosshairs but not impossibly small, he got Pious where he wanted, he aim the firing line at his head as Pious walked to the front greeting people on his way...

He lost sight of him for a second but quickly got him back when he stopped, he watched Pious sat down, Giselle at his side, each touching each other's hand like they were getting married....At the bottom of his third breath he squeezed the trigger, absorbed the recoil and watched through the scope .....

"Goodbye king Pious"He mutter..., Just when he stopped his breathe to fire, he felt a gun muzzle on his head...

"Drop it.."A command followed....

"Fùck..."He bit his lips and slowly unwrapped his hand from the trigger....

"Stand up..."The man ordered..

Reluctantly, Ted obey and put his hands on the air......

Ted was about talking when a bullet shot rang in his head, the man's blood splashing all over his backhead....

Heart pulsating he turned and the man was down, he look to his right only to see Philip....

"What the hell man...."Ted yelled

"What the hell are you doing here....?"Philip asked pointing the gun at Ted

"What do you think, you work for Pious now...?"

"You here to kill him....?"

Ted didn't reply, instead he smile when his partner crawled behind Philip...

"Drop the gun man..."Xyder ordered behind Philip

Philip spun around, then at Ted again, he nibbed his lips before he dropped his gun at his side....

"Is that a sniper in the bag....?"Ted ask pointing at the bag in Philip's hand...

Before Philip could answer, a bullet hit Xyders head, his blood splashed and his dead body fell to the floor...

Confused on where the bullet came from, Philip and Ted took on their heels and tried to reach the door to the stairs...

Another bullet hit Ted legs, the force sent him crumbling to the floor...

"Jesus christ..."Ted screamed as the sharp pain triggered every muscle in his body to ache.....

Before another bullet came, Philip dragged Ted into the stairs and shut the door...

"Who the hell is that...?"Ted queried reaching for his legs...

"Another sniper man..."Philip sneer..."Probably working for Pious..."

"I thought this is the roof..."Ted hissed in pain

"There is another building, a few walks from here, our guy must be shooting from that floor, Pious knows we were coming here, he's fully prepared....."

Ted groan and took out his ringing phone.., hands bloodied from the bullet wound, he answered the call....

"Is he dead...?"Dillan voice came through..

Breathing heavily, Ted pressed his wound to stop the flow of blood..."Things just went south, we got a sniper on our back, he's a pro...,he shot Xyder, i think someone rat us out, he knew we were coming...."

"Who the hell betrayed us..?"Dillan angry voice sounded

"I don't know man, stay put and be prepared, if we were betrayed, he's coming for you next.."

Philip grab the phone from his ears and ended the call...

"What did you do that for man...?"

"Dillan is still alive..."

"Yeah he's alive"

"We need to get out of here, else we're going to die like Xyder, how well can you run with your injured legs..."

Ted sneer in pains..."My car is at the parking lot.."

"Lets go get your car and get the hell away from here...."

The thugs quickly kick the door open, each carefully entering the house with their guns in their hands.....
They search each room but he wasn't anywhere around...

"He's getting away..."One of them shouted pointing at the window...

"After him...."

They all rushed out and began to chase him....

Sweat rolled down Dillan's skin in thick, salty beads as he run for survival, he could feel his heart throbbing inside his chest....., it was a good thing he sighted the men first..., His head bobbed loosely from side to side with each footfall and his eyes felt heavy in their sockets..., they were gaining on him, he looked back and fired some shot putting one of them down with the bullets, but that didn't stop them, they raced at him giving him a deadly chase of his life....

His legs whipped back and forth behind him like a fiery tale as he flung himself over sharp stones and heavy tree trunks. He didn’t know where he was nor did he know where he was heading, all he knew was he had to keep running and not stop for anything, he can't be caught...

His hopes were short lived when a bullet hit his legs, the force threw him on the floor and he hit his head hard on a large fallen wood...

Ignoring the pains, he try to stand up but one of them knocked him down with a hard punch to his face..., the heavy punch sent stars to his eyes and blood gushing out from his mouth....

One of the thugs quickly brought his phone out and dialled a number...

"We have him boss..."He said when the call connected...

"Good...."Pious voice rumbled from the other end....

TBC

10 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2019
ekwuemendinso:
Honestly, this story is really getting boring and stale.

Let's call a spade a spade; stop the pretence.
It's almost two years that this story started, no end! Who doesn't know Frances ll save Catherine? What of Taka's later role?

U just come, post silly 4-8 paragraphs and use one week and be answering thank u up and down! Very silly. Then after 1 week and 4days, u come again and be like: "sorry folks, have been busy lately, expect update very soon" then after two days again, u still come and be like: so sorry guys, update very soon, meanwhile follow my new story via this link.... " you are just a goat.

It's really hitting on my nerves. It pains how some people take the few gratitude, gifts or grace for show offs. To u, u are hooking audience, but in reality u are plainly stup.d and loosing audience. As at February, I made up my mind to appreciate/support u with at least 10k transfer or make an honest intercession to God for u, but no, u kept on making us lose interest.

If u don't have time for something, simply avoid it. U are writing another story while u are yet to finish the one at hand; who does that?

Some of us even demanded u give us the whole story for a fee, but your head is turning u because of the little illusion fame u think u have hear on Nairaland. Do u think it's only children or lazy youths that are on the platform? ; people that don't have anything doing but just flipping Nairaland every day?

Respect yourself and your destiny pls.... Am very honestly angry with you

Seriously it would have been easy if i have written the story out, all I'll be doing is copy from the book.., but i haven't, i write each episode from my head before posting, if you think it's easy creating a scene, a background and dialogue and writing it down in a way the readers will understand and get what you're trying to say, then you can say whatever you want to me..

I've said it before, i hardly have chance for myself let alone sitting hours to think and write an episode to post, am paying my own bills and sponsoring myself through school man, if am not at work, am hustling somewhere else just to make earnings to take me for the next day..

I've said it before that I'll be posting atleast twice in a week due to my tight schedule, whoever is not okay with it can please stop reading, am not forcing anyone..

So please brother next time try to find out what's going on before coming here to say whatever you feel like to provoke me.....

No hard feelings..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by moorevic(m): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
baba fryooo i hail your double update. More sperm to your well. twaleee baba,
onye oma na apriwa, nna i wu dachii
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
These updates dey sweet me die, Dillon has been captured.

Thanks boss, you're mouthed
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by skubido(m): 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ann2012:
These updates dey sweet me die, Dillon has been captured.

Thanks boss, you're mouthed

I dey tell you,,

Over mouthed self dey worry ham

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by cerowo(f): 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
wow.... tanks for the lengthy updates
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Mavikolo2020: 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
Wow the perfect people are teaming up, Bianca and Rose, Maia is in trouble
Philip and Ted, these guys will rain terror on Pious
Silver you too much ooo
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
Sweetest update ever, finally that he-diot has been caught, i never knew Pious was this smart, who betrayed them did well jhor., chai am just smiling anyhow cheesy cheesy

The dark priestess is wrong though, this isn't the end of Francis and Katherine story but just the beginning.
Silver thanks a hundred times for this sweet update., i will dream beta dream this night grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Napoleonsammy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
In Daddy Shoki voice:
Fire Fire
In our land Akpatu
We need plenty water make we quench ee fire
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
This last update make sense
Thanks boss mi
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Hollysaint: 8:55am On Dec 15, 2019
Thanks silver
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 10:35am On Dec 15, 2019
These updates too sweet me for body
Happy sunday everyone
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by tunasco20(m): 11:29am On Dec 15, 2019
Chaaiii....
Omo see as Silver blessed my weekend with back to back to back updates
Signs this Xmas is going to be a blast!
Gbayi Silver winkChaaiii....
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Palmerbarry: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2019
cheesy best update, bloody Silverman.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by egwolopretty: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
Silver i swear you're the best
Thanks for this wonderful update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Napoleonsammy(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
Mavikolo2020:
Wow the perfect people are teaming up, Bianca and Rose, Maia is in trouble
Philip and Ted, these guys will rain terror on Pious
Silver you too much ooo
Bros, no time for Philip and Ted to rain any terror oo, because at the moment they've been quite defeated and Silver is always saying few episodes to the finale. Anytime soon the story would end, so, no time.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by petersononome: 6:41am On Dec 17, 2019
At last, Dillan has been caught
Tnks for the update silver
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 72

"The car keys..."

Wincing in pains, Ted deep his bloodied hand into his side pocket and tossed him the key...
He slid into the front seat while Philip sat on the driver's seat..., he groan and reach for his injured leg...... , searing fiery burst pulsated around the wound..., he bit his lips before furiously tearing a side of his shirt to tie the wound...

"We need to remove that bullet..."Philip said before starting the car engine, ignoring the loud music and noises from the hall, he sung the car engine to the roads....

The flag on the car flutters violently in the wind. It was cute on the city streets but here on the highway it moves so quickly and noisily that Ted wonders if it might break away from the pole.

"Where are we going...?"Ted asked soaking his bloodied hand with his shirt...

"My place..."

"You have a place...?"

Philip glance at him, then he kicked on the accelerator to increase the speed...
"Yes i have a place..."He replied

The added speed push in the wind and when Philip spoke, Ted barely heard him...

"I thought you were in prison man..."

"I was..., then i escaped..."

"On your own, or someone broke you out...."

"Someone did..."

"Who..."

Before an answer came, both men lean forward when another car hit them from behind, the force almost making Philip lose control of the steering...

"Jesus..."Ted shouted with throbbing heart...."Who the hell is that..?"

When their pursuers hit again, Philip once again kick on the accelerator all the way looking at the side mirror to catch a glimpse of their pursuer...
A sneer formed at the corners of his mouth when he caught sight of the person..., he turn his gaze away and refocus on the road..., he sped forward giving their pursuers some space......

"Who the hell is that....?"Ted yelled, groaning in pains

Philip curled his lips..."My stupid ex partner..."

"Kess....!"

Gazing straight ahead, Kess let his left hand handle the steering while he reach for gun with the second..., he shift his hand outside and aim at them, but he wasn't fast, philip pulled out from his focus before he fired.....

Frown lines encroached on his face realizing he missed, he fired again this time hitting their side mirror with his bullets......

Still groaning in pains, Ted fired back wrecking Kess front screen with bullets....
The tires made a monotonous hiss as Philip furiously took a turn to another road....

Ted fired another shot breaking Kess left side mirror, then another followed until he ran out of bullets...
He lean his head back in and threw the gun down..

"Did we lost him..?"Philip asked before taking another turn into a bush path...

"He stopped..."Ted sneered......"Why the hell was he after us..."

"He's the police..."

"I sincerely hope he's dead...."

Music fills the air without effort, like the waves filling holes in beach sand; the sound rushing in and around every person in the room. Some react to the beat, others continue in chatter, but always it speaks to them in some manner. A lively tempo can lift them, elevate the spirit, or move them to dance, whilst a slow one can relax the mood...

Pious looked over the crowd. There must have been at least one hundred people watching him...., His heart kept time with the drums, pumping the music through his veins..., he would have been glad if the music could chase out the depression tying him down but it couldn't, after all it was only music...

"Your majesty.."

Jolting away from his thoughts, Pious turn to face the voice...

"My condolences..."Chief Justin added...

"My condolences...."Maia said, a mirthless smile accompanying her words..

"Thanks for coming..."Pious voice rumbled low...

"Wow.., look at the crowd.."Chief Justin riposte..."All these people have come to celebrate with you..."

Pious scoff...."They loved their queen..."

"And their future king..."Chief Justin jeered

Pious smile but didn't say a word...

"Excuse me..."Maia said when her phone rang, she left them to take the call...

After Maia disappeared into the crowd, Pious turn to face Chief Justin..."I thought you've left..."

"Left...!"

A cocktail boy walked by and chief Justin helped himself with a glass...

"To the city..."

"No..."Chief Justin slur, he took a sip of the cocktail before speaking..."I decided to stay a while..., it's been long since i last visit.."

"Yeah, i imagined..."

"And i would also love to see your coronation..., tomorrow right...?"

"I wanted to postpone, but the elders declined, they want it to be tomorrow..."

"You're the king, you can decide whatever you want, your people will follow..."

Pious chuckle..."It doesn't work like that, the king live for his people, vice versa...."

"I see you already laid out a rule for the kind of king you want to become.., Goodluck..."

"Goodluck to us all..."Pious threw back....

When Maia got outside, she look around for the person who called her on phone, she was told there's a surprise waiting for her outside but she's yet to see any..
She tried calling the number when a guy approached her...

"Hello..."

Maia look askance at him before replying..."Hi.."

"You're Maia....?"He asked

"Who's asking...?"

"If you are, i was ask to show you the surprise..."

Maia raise her eyebrow thinking if it's right to see whatever it is...

"Who asked you...?"She asked curiously

"Well, it won't be a surprise if i tell you his name..."

"Him.."she nibbed her lips thinking it might be Jones who wants to surprise her...

"Shall we..?"

She hesitated before following him...

"The car there..."He said

She look at him, her instincts whispering to her something wasn't right...."Where is he...?"

"Inside the car.."

When she turn to peep inside, the guy grabbed her mouth and gagged her.....
She try to fight but her efforts were useless against him, after much struggle, she gave up..

The guy sigh and shove her unconscious body into the backseat, he got on the driver's seat and drove out of the parking lot..

Ted let out a harsh half stifled yell as Philip pour a bottle of alcohol in the bullet wound..., the Pain felt like a sharp-toothed creature eating him from the inside...

"Is this your first bullet wound...?"Philip asked after emptying the bottle in Ted wound.., he dropped the bottle and scan his eyes for anything he can remove the bullet with...

"No, i got one in my arm..."

"Then stop growling like a bitch..."Philip riposte

Ted slur..."Am not screaming like a bitch.."

"Oh yes you are..., I've got several bullet wounds on my body, i didn't whine.."
"Just remove the damn bullet if you can...."

"We'll need stitches if we succeed in removing it..."

Ted grunt..."Don't you have a needle and a thread....?"

"Got none..."

"God.."Ted groan...

He revert his gaze to Philip again when he pick up a knife..
"Knife, seriously..."

"You see any better tool to take the bullet out..?"Philip asked

Ted teeth chartered..."I will get infections with that..."

"Let's pray you don't..."

Philip drew closer and take another look at the bullet wound....."That guy got you really bad..."

"He's lucky i didnt see his face..."

"What would you have done, hunt him and kill him"

"He gave me a scar, the least i could do is return the favour.."

"But his wouldn't just be a scar..."

"Well if am in a good mood, it might be only a scar, a big scar..."

Philip laugh, then he plunge the unsterilized knife into the wound, Pain sheeted through Ted with a terrible intensity

The door burst open, before Philip could reach for his gun, Kess pulled the trigger, the bullet landing near them, the loud erratic sound ringing in their ears....

"What is wrong with you man...?"Ted yelled, the pain in his wounded leg still searing...

Aiming the gun at them, Kess kick Philip hand pistol from Philip's reach......

"What's your problem Kess...?"Philip queried, anger biting hard in his stomach...

"You're really asking me that...?"Kess fling back as the memories of Sonia flash once again in his head...."You killed Sonia you bastard..."

"Sonia who..., who the hell is Sonia...?"Philip barked back..

"Don't play that stupid game with me.."Kess hollered..." you know very who am talking about , you killed her to get back at me for putting you in jail, you knew it will hurt me..."

Kess scoff..."I have no idea what you're talking about man...."

Rage pinching him from the inside, his head brood over Sonia dead body in his arms, the memory triggered his nerves, he lost himself in it and pulled the trigger again...

Philip screamed almost crashing to the floor as the bullet hit his arm....

"I loved that girl.."Kess sneered..."You took her away from me..."

"It wasn't him..."Ted latched out...."Dillan killed her, she's the one who killed Carlos, so Dillan killed her.."

Kess lose his focus as Ted words hit his head, in that slight second, Philip dive at him and the gun fell from his hand in the process....

Philip punch his face with his good right arm ignoring the pain in the second..., after much punches to Kess face, Kess got himself and rolled Philip over, their bodies crashed on the empty bottles but they didn't care...
Rage littering in his eyes, he returned the punch, his fist breaking Philip's nose...

Philip threw his arm up in defense, but his hand hurt making Kess take the upper hand....

Annoyed, Philip manage to grab a bottle underneath and smashed it on Kess head...., the move made Kess lose his focus, Philip grabbed the opportunity and rolled him over with his good hand, his eyes dropped to check for the gun but then Kess slapped his right palm on his face shattering Philip nose again..

The unexpected hit sent Ted crumbling once again to the ground...., Kess groan, his head spinning, he blink then touch his head, he was bleeding, he ignored and charged once again at Philip, he kicked him, then dragged him back to his feet..., with his eyes burrowing into Philip, he gave him a nod and let his body fall down....

Kess swallowed his pain and staggered backward, he look around in search of the gun, when he didn't see it, it hit him, Ted was in the room, when he look at his side, two bullets shoot into his stomach, blood gushed out from his mouth and he felt to his knees....

"You bastard..."Ted growled trotting towards him.....

Ted threw his fist at Kess face and he scrambled to the floor, blood oozing from his mouth and stomach....

Ted spit and point the gun at Kess again...

"Shoot the bastard again..."Philip groan...

A cruel sneer circle Ted lips, once again he wrapped his fingers around the trigger, just when he was about firing, gunshots rained from outside, the several bullets piercing into his body from behind..

Blood rushed from his mouth and the gun fell easily from his hold..., the pain swelled in his head making him collaspe face flat on the floor

Shock, Philip wanted to run for safety, an order stopped him in his track...

"Don't move..."Inspector Douglas stated aiming the gun at him....

"Or what, you'll shoot me..."Philip fling back, voice labelled with spite

"Put your hands behind you, you're going back to prison..."

Philip scoff..."Take a look at Kess man.."

When Douglas did, Philip charged at him and pushed him aside..

The push sent Douglas falling in a corner, when he stood up to go after him, Philip was already far away, he aim his gun if he can get a good shot but the son of a bitch ran into the bush once again escaping the clutches of death

"Damn it..."Douglas cursed before running to Kess side..

"Kess, Kess, stay with me..."Douglas whimper pressing on the bullet wound, Kess was fading, he knew that, any second now he will die...

He took out his phone and dialled a number..., when the call connected, he tried to speak but what came out was engulf in stutters...

"Sir..., it's Kess, we need help, he was shot..."

He dropped the phone, he look at Ted to confirm if he was dead, he was..., breathing heavily he lifted Kess to his shoulder...

"Stay with me man, don't die..."

TBC

7 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by blazebaba(m): 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
Some people wey no fit even compose ordinary poem make ee sweet na dem go con dey para for silver1996 for ordinary update..

Come una no dey work nii abii na everytime person dey get free period..he will definitely update at his own convenient time please stop Bleep!ng blabbing..

Fire on OP,i kno what to do with does trouble generators... undecidedSome people wey no fit even compose ordinary poem make ee sweet na dem go con dey para for silver1996 for ordinary update..

Come una no dey work nii abii na everytime person dey get free period..he will definitely update at his own convenient time please stop Bleep!ng blabbing..

Fire on OP,i kno what to do with does trouble generators...

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by blazebaba(m): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2019
angry
thanks for the update jare omoluabii
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
Pls, Kess mustn't die ooooo
This update sweet me die....

Thanks for the update OP
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
I love this update. at least Ted is now out of the game, las las they don dey die...one by one

Thanks for the update boss mi
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Palmerbarry: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
Nice one, Silverman.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ozed71: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
Silver you got me shaking on this one nice work more wisdom

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (59) (Reply)

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.