Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

KINGS 2(battleground) - Literature (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 2(battleground) (188995 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ann2012:
I just hope it was Bianca that got hit

Thanks for the update
U welcome dear
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
purity23:
I've always knew Bianca is a betrayal, Rose please it shouldn't be you the bullet hit.
Thanks for the update
u welcome dear
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
Palmerbarry:

We both know who the bullet hit(that's unless if the writer's name ain't Silver1996 LOL).

Remember that song 'Kiss by a Rose by Seal,' Rose had just kissed the world goodbye.
grin grin
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 7:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
omoola1122:
hmmmm! what can i even say about this writer Silver, you are just great of all time

i will not be selfish enjoy this new story by sliver1996 which titled LOVE IN A CYCLE, see the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/4441017/love-circle
Wow, thanks man
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2019
YeSJacky:
I wouldn't have said anything if my guys are not affected..

Let me warn you squarely, if anything happens to Rose, Kess or Frank, I'll report you to your father directly.

Look, I'm not joking here o

But wait nah, you can't kill Kess nah, and Rose can't die for being strong all these while.
Let me not talk about the clown KARU but Bianca should be used to the Chief, Austin or Detective Jones or both.
See, make e no be you o.
Carry on with your magical sense of penhandling I love your talent.
Thanks man cheesy
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by amikeem(m): 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
Thank you Silver. May God be with you and your family.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by egwolopretty: 11:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
Silver please don't kill Rose o, thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by showgoeson: 8:02am On Dec 19, 2019
kelvyncruz:
Bianca can never change, she's always betraying, that was how she shot Bobby in book 1 and dump that poor boy on the road because of money, she has done it again with Rose
Sometimes i wish Rose was Pious wife instead of Giselle, what exactly is Giselle role in the story self undecided her own is to follow Pious upandan

Silver thanks for the update jare, Bianca should not escape death this time
Las las na Giselle enjoy pass
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by moorevic(m): 9:15am On Dec 19, 2019
can i like your updates like a billion times

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by hidhrhis(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2019
silver1996 i need an autograph
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by petersononome: 9:17am On Dec 20, 2019
Big man silver, i dey feel you
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Jesubaby: 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
Silver1996, 3 gbozas 4 u. U too much. keep the fire burning. Thanks for update.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 74

They froze at the sound of the gunshot, then they burrowed their eyes into each other, each in that fiery moment wondering who the bullet hit...
Shock raced through Rose when blood pooped from Bianca's mouth, Bianca release the gun and press a pale hand to the bullet wound in attempt to seal it, she suck in breathe as the pain spiral all across her body..

When she dropped to her knees, Rose rushed to her side to catch her before she collaspe on the ground..., blood soaked into Bianca's shirt, radiating outward...

"Bianca..."Rose whimper holding Bianca gently until they reached the floor..

Bianca tried to breathe, she tried to fight for life but the pain was much, maybe she would have survived if the bullet wasn't in close range...

Tears rolled down Rose eyes, she shouldn't be crying, it was stupid to, Bianca tried to kill her, it wasn't her fault things turned out in her favour..

More blood force it's way from Bianca's mouth, the pain throb in her guts, she wince and swirl mercilessly..., after much struggle, she finally gave up and fell into the old hands of death....

Sniffing, Rose dropped her from her legs, her eyes loomed at her blood soaked clothes and the gun in her hands, she look around as fear looped into her thoughts..., she stole one last glance from Bianca deaf body before taking off from the bush......

The next punch from the guy sent Dillan to the ground, sharp pain lanced across his head, he spat, deeply infuriated, he try to get up assuring himself they will have to do more than that to get rid of him.....

His face closed in a grimace, skin wrecked with bruises and cuts, blood rolled from his eyebrow to his nose, when it dropped, he licked at the taste of his own blood....

"Is that you've got...?"He sneer at the thugs..

His eyes move with the movement of the guards as they trot towards the door, when the door opened, he saw him, his once suppressed anger roared out like an enraged panther...

"Murderer..."Dillan snarled

Pious mind brood over his mother's dead, and his veins swelled with an uncontrolled anger ready to explode......, before another word could come from Dillans mouth, Pious drove his hard fist across Dillan face...

Stars bursts in Dillans sight, the pain in his jaw intensify, jarring and brutal.....

"Bastard..."Pious cried out violently...

A taunting smile tickled Dillans lips, then a chuckle and graduated into an annoying laughter...

Fires of fury smouldered in Pious eyes, Dillan laughter dragging him into a memory he has been trying to surpass....

"How's the funeral..."Dillan taunt, a cruel smile circling his lips...."I enjoyed watching your mother burned to shreds, i wish i can kill her again and again and again you stupid slowpoke..."

Pious veins bulge out and once again, he slammed his furious fist across his face....

Blood pooped from Dillans mouth, Pious punched him again, violently, continuously until he soaked Dillans face with blood..., a vein popped out from the back of his neck and he yelled directly him..."You'll pay for this..."

A silence laughter erupted from Dillan's mouth taunting Pious, making him more furious, the anger loomed around him like a silent huntress, slowly taking over him.., amidst the chaos, his mind brood over the burnt bodies, the struggles of his mother before she died, the stabs his father endured before he gave up..., his eyes sparked with an untamed anger, With Dillan's taunting laughter sounding in his ears, he turn around, took a gun from the thug, he didn't hesitate, he gave in to the anger devouring him from the inside and pulled the trigger, scattering Dillan's brains with the bullet...

A lone angry tear slid from his eyes when he saw Dillan's blood spalshed against the wall.....
He shut his eyes allowing the memory of his father, his mother and every other innocent person that burnt in the fire to rest in peace...

"Get rid of the body..."He mutter, get his hand cleaned from Dillan's blood before walking out.....

Rose felt the fear in her chest waiting to take over, she had tried to convince herself there wasn't any fear after she dumped the gun in the river on her way from the bush...., but her fear that she might be caught for real murder lingered in her, It sits in her like an angry ball propelling her towards an anxiety she just don't want....

She let out a slow controlled breath and attempted to loosen her body movements. She was walking like a clockwork soldier and that was no way to show she hasn't just killed a person. She gave her shoulders a wiggle and lolled her head in a circle, let her stride slacken to a more casual pace. It was a decent effort, enough to fool the casual observer, but for the onlooker with a keen eye she was a walking advert for tension. Her eyes moved with the alertness that comes from heavy stress and thinking and her hands remained clenched by subconscious demand......

When she got to her house, she learnt the gate was still open, just the way she left it when she was arrested by Maia's fake policemen...

She ran in at the sudden reminder of two dead bodies laying somewhere in the bush, somewhere she knows and will probably never get off from her head, that is if she doesn't pay the price for murder...

She pulled off her shoe, pains erupted from her sore toes but she didn't mind, she was in more bigger trouble than any pain she's feeling...

She slid down her door hand and went in, closing it after her, she crunched down when Bianca's last moments on her hands revisit her head, the gunshot replaying over and over in her head, it wasn't her fault.., she didn't intentionally kill her...

Head buzzing with confused thoughts, she decided to go for the latter, get off from the blood stained clothes before the police starts knocking on her door...

She wipe any trace of tears from her eyes, just when she stood up to visit the bathroom, she heard a voice...

"Hellooo wifey..."

Head spinning, she spun around to face him...."You.."She sass....

"Yes me..."Jacob crowed

"How did you get in here...?"

"Oh the door was opened..."

She bit on her lips..."You need to leave..."

He nib his lips, his eyes wandering around her body..."Whose blood is on your shirt...?"

"Leave..."She snapped refusing to give the dignity of a reply to his question..

"Who have you killed....?"He queried stepping towards her..

She gulp a dry lump in her throat...."Go away Jacob or I'll call the police..."

"Go ahead, call them, then you'll have to explain how you got blood in your clothes..."

She bit her lips at the bitter truth, she narrowed her eyes at him then she spun around to head to the bathroom..

"We're not done talking.."Jacob said

"We are.."She fling back over her shoulders...

"I said we are not..."He latched out...

His loud voice stopped Rose in her tracks, when she turn once again to look at him, she saw a gun pointed at her, once again, Bianca's death flashed in her head..

"What are you doing...?"She asked trying to be confident but the fear was killing her, how did her life turn out to be like this, running from one death trap to another...

"You gave me away you stupid cunt..."Jacob snarled

"I didn't give you away, you killed your father and you were arrested for it..."

"I killed my father, but you, Max and that stupid one who calls himself the king set it all up..."

"I didn't set anything up, your jealousy led you to this..."

"My jealousy huh...., you think i didn't know it was all your plan, to send me away and take away everything my father and i laboured for..."

"Can you stop..."Rose snarled..."I did nothing to you.."

"You did everything to me.."He yelled....

"So what, you're going to shoot me....?"

"Yes, that's exactly the plan..."

"Go ahead then, shoot me..."

He scoff..."I want money to get away from here..."

"I don't have any money..."

"You're sitting on my father's wealth bitch...."

"Surrender yourself Jacob, finish your time, running will only make it difficult..."

"You don't tell me what to do, now get me what i want.."

"I don't have any money here okay.."

"You think am bluffing..."He sass aiming the gun at her face again...

Rose heart hammered against her chest as she stare at the muzzle, a repeat of the horror she encountered not quite long...

"The last time someone pointed a gun at my face, it didn't end well, so take it off..."

"I don't care about that bitch, so this is how we're going to do it, you either give me what i want or start shooting you from your legs..."

"And what will you gain by that..?"

"A piece of mind..."He retorted...., "I've always fantasised about killing you for real when i was in prison and my fantasy will become a reality if you don't give me what i want..."

"I've told you before the money is not here, if you need money, you'll give me sometime..."

"I don't have time for sometime, the police are breeding on my neck..."

"Then surrender.."

"What the hell is wrong with you...?"Jacob snapped..."I can't go back to prison..."

"So you want to live your life running..."

Irritation sliced across Jacobs face..."You have to make a decision now Rose, the money or your goddamn stupid life.."

"I told you i don't have it.., before i get the kind of money you're thinking, i will need to go to the bank, sign some documents, i...

"I told you i don't have time for all that...?"He cut in brusquely...."How much cash do you have in the house...?"

"I don't keep cash in the house.."

"You're lying..."

"You think.., fine, feel free to check..."

He sniffled...."I don't trust you.."

"When have you ever trusted me...?"

"I need the money before the end of today or it will be you paying it with your blood..."

Flutters washed Rose guts..."Fine..."

"What the hell happened to you...?"He ask looking at the bruises on her arm and face...

"None of your business..."

"You haven't told me who you killed yet.."

Irritation sliced across her face..."Also none of your business..."

"You're still my wife which makes it my business..."

"Who broke you out...?"Rose ask changing the topic...

He suck on his teeth and drop the gun at his side....

"Never mind, i know already..."She sneer and turn to walk away..

"You know...?"

When she turn to answer his question, a bullet hit his arm and the gun fell down..., heart racing, Rose shift her gaze to the door..., who she saw terrified her more.....

"Hello Rose, remenber me...?"The intruder sneer, voice clipped with spite..

"John..."Rose mutter

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
Colourful spots flashed in front of Jacobs eyes as every muscles in his body began to ache, once again, with his injured arm, he tried to reach for his fallen gun but John shot the floor making him quickly withdrew his hand...

"One more move at it again, and it will be your end..."John snarled, voice labelled with resentment....

"Who the hell are you..."Jacob groan covering his bullet wound with his good hand, but it didn't stop the blood from gushing out and dropping down his shirt, arm into the floor...

"You don't even remember me after conniving with your killer of a wife to kill my sister..."

"You're Annanel's brother..?"Jacob queried..

"Oh you remember now...."He retorted heading towards Jacob's gun all the way aiming his at him...

He got hold of Jacob's gun and tuck it between his waist line and trouser...

"What do you want John...?"Rose asked..., adrenaline flooding her system....

"You left me for death you crazy cutthroat..."

"After you tried to kill me..."Rose barked back

"All i wanted was my sister share of the inheritance..."

"Your sister's share...!, Your sister own nothing, deserves nothing.."

John lean closer, infuriated with her words, he slapped her right across the cheek, and when Rose tried to react, he reminded her he's the one with the guns, the one in control...

"You wanted my inheritance..."Jacob chimes in...."For who..., your whòre and liar of a sister..."

John shift his angry gaze at him...."You're the biggest shit in this game, you used my sister and then your wife killed her..., her spirit has been hunting me.."

"That's because you're responsible for her death..."Rose dared to say another word...." technically..."

Exasperation triggered Rose guts when he reverted his gaze to her.., annoyed by the slap, she continued..."You sold your sister out because of your own selfish greed and whatever ambition your little brain thought, you killed your sister..."

"No, you killed her.."He retorted..

"I can't believe you shot my arm because of that thrash..."Jacob cut in brusquely...."You two are pathetic, trying to feed off your broke asses from where you didn't sow...."

"My sister gave you everything..."John yelled directly him..

"All she gave me was a good fùck...."Jacob retorted..."You should be glad i took her out from the gutters she was strapped on, you two are just some down paupers i took care of, you should be thankful i saved you from your poor ill family by fùcking your sister...., so if you done talking, get your poor and greedy self out of my house, my wife and i were having a private conversation..."

John lowered his head, embarrassment holding him captive, when he raise his head, his gun spoke for him..
"I don't think so.."He sneer before pulling the trigger...

The fierce bullet went straight for Jacob's heart who dropped down and died immediately....

Rose heart exploded as her eyes widened with fear, without thinking she took to her heels and dashed into the kitchen, locking the kitchen door before John could reach her.....

"Open the door you stupid bitch..."John yelled banging the door furiously.......

"Here you go father..."Max said handling a glass of water to Zuru...

Zuru gulp half of it down before returning the glass to him....

"How are you father...?"Max asked

"Never been better..."

"Am glad you're back to your feet Dad..."Max chimes in with a smile

Zuru returned the smile before asking...."Where is your mother..?"

Max smiling retreated in a moody one....

"You've been avoiding the question..."Zuru added..."Whenever i try to bring it up, you come up with an excuse to leave..."

Max sigh, he knew it was foolish to keep hiding the truth from him.., he stood up, hands folded across his chest, he began to pace...

"You're making me tense son..., what happened to your mother...?"

He was stilled, not sure how to break the news to him, after a long silence, he said it..."She died with the fire..."

Zuru just sat there, dominated by a profound sadness, fatigue engraved on his worn face...., his hands shivered and his grief became more profound with each second that pass...

"Dad..."Max mutter, he touch him, a single tear dropped from his eyes as he watched his father struggled with the grief that came with the news...

"Dad..."He cried wrapping his hand around him and reclining his head on Zuru's legs....

The urge to cry came, it was chaotic, powerful, Zuru tried to hold in but it came out in a loud spilling sob....

Shock swept across the three thugs faces when they opened the door to the warehouse and couldn't find Rose, in their shocked state, they look around, there was no sign of her...

"She escaped..."The black one said...

"She couldn't have set herself free..."The tall one chimes in..."Someone helped her....

"We should call Maia..."The fair one said

"I've tried calling her..."The black one said..."She's not taking her calls.."

"Where could she have ran to...?"The tall one asked

"Let's stop by her house..."The black one said

"You think she'll be there...?"The fair one asked

"Let's start from there..."

They concur and they left....

Blood still dripping from Philip bullet wound, he staggered, Searing fiery bursts pulsated around the wound, intensifying with each dragging step, jarring and brutal. With each step the pain amplified but he endured, he needed to get out of Akpatu, going to his own place will be a bad idea, the police will be flooding there...

Breathing heavily, he stepped out of the bush, into the road.., he waved at the first car that passed but the driver didn't answer....

Frustrated, he ran into the road at the next vehicle, on seeing it, the driver quickly kicked on the brakes..

"Are you nuts....?"The lady driver snarled..."I almost ran you over..."

"Please..."Philip pleaded..."I need your help.."

The lady flinch when she saw his injured arm..."You're bleeding.., what happened to you..."

Philip trot closer..."I.,i was shot, i need help..."

"Shot..!"

Philip noticed her expression, she was scared and probably won't help him upon hearing what he said, his eyes grazed at the car, he needed the car, he needs to get the hell away from Akpatu....

"Am sorry, i can't help you..."

"I understand..."Philip sass..."Thank you.."He added before furiously grabbing the woman's head and smashed it on the car top...

He smashed her head again before letting the woman fall to the ground, ignoring the blood on the woman's head, he entered the car, start the engine and drove off leaving the unconscious woman behind..

"Rosey Rosey..."John intoned gently knocking on the door...."Open the door Rose...."

Rose hands trembled as her eyes searched for anything in the kitchen she can use as a weapon....her body feels hot and sweat starts trickling down her neck, With every move she make, she get more and more terrified. Her breath quickens as she hear the creaking of the door. Suddenly everything was silent then his taunting voice came again....

"Open the door Rose, or i will be force to open it..."

Terror suck the very breathe from her, swinging in a deep breathe, she reach for the kitchen knife and lean at a corner behind the door...

Breathes ragged and harsh, she waited, then a bullet came ringing in her ears, the bastard shot the door lock..

When John forcefully kicked the door open, Rose reacted by stabbing him before John could lay eyes on him...

Heart pulsating, she pushed him aside and took off...

John groan and took out the knife from his ribcage, ignoring the blood, he went after Rose....

"Where are you you snake..."John snarled

He look around, just when he was about turning to where she hid, she dive at him and they both crumbled to the floor, the gun fell from his hands, Rose wanted to run for the fallen gun but then she noticed one was still with him, before she reach for it.., he held her and his manly power turn her around making him take control...., he grabbed her, stood her up and shove her on the wall...

"You crazy bitch.."He growled before hitting her hard on her face..

Rose wince, anger triggered her guts and she use every womanly power she have left in her in pushing him off..

He stumbled backward but she didn't give him a hint on what to do next to her, she charged at him and they both stumbled on the glass centre table, their body weight smashing the table into parts.....

Rose heart throb hard against her chest, she couldn't move from the broken glasses, she just lay breathing heavily....

When John grabbed her by the throat again, she knew how powerless she was against him..., she tried to fight him off kicking him in the legs and slapping him with his hands but he was still superior, his manly grip dominated every strength she have left in her....

"I'll make you pay for what you did to my sister and what you did to me..."He yelled and hit her once more...

Once again, blood pooped from Rose mouth, her bloody muscles quivering at every breathe she takes...

He grabbed her again but she slapped back before he got the satisfaction of hitting her...

He burrowed his angry eyes into her, then he hit her again.., he let go of her hand and Rose stumbled on Jacob's blood already a pool on the floor....

Her body and clothes drenched with Jacob's blood, she try to stand but she was too weak, too weak to fight..., she was ready to give up when she heard two gunshot...

Shock, she raised her face only to see John falling at her side.....dead... , she jumped, tremors licked through her skin...

"I'll enjoy raping you..."The black thug said...

Rose tried to run but she quickly realized it will be stupid to run from three men, she wonder how far she will go before her own bullet comes for her.., she shut her eyes ready to embrace her fate, when she opened them, she witness the most horrific moment of her life...

The fair guy shot the black guy and the tall guy.., Rose flinch, the menacing aura holding her captive....

"Did you kill Maia..?"The fair guy asked making sure his colleagues were death...

Rose heart hammered against her chest but she didn't say a word...

"You're a good person Rose..."He said...."I don't want you to die just yet, if you kill Maia, is better you leave town for a while..."

Rose stare at the dead bodies, the blood..., she tried talking yet what came was engulfed in tremors..."Won't that make me guilty...?"

"Trust me, you don't want to be here to witness what happens next in this town..., run while you still have the chance..."

"What about the bodies...?"

"Grab your things and leave, I'll take care of them..."

Rose sigh contemplating if leaving was a good idea or not.....

"What's the matter chief...?"Detective Jones asked the moment he joined Chief Justin...

"It's Maia.., she's not taking her calls, neither is Bianca..."

"I thought she was with you at the funeral..."Jones said dialling her number..

"She was, then she wasn't..."

"What about Bianca...?"

"She never showed up..."

"We need to find Maia..."Jones said worried

Chief Justin assembled his thugs, when they were all gathered, he look at them in search of the missing three...
"Where are the others...?"He asked

"They went out..."One of the thugs replied

"My daughter is missing..."He said...."Search every hook and corny of this town, wherever my daughter is, i want her found..."

The thugs were about leaving when the door burst open and Pious came into light....

Shocked, Detective Jones stare at him wondering what he was doing in the house, then he reverts his gaze chief Justin...

Pious caught Jones glare and he reciprocated as if their eyes were sending daggers to each other....

Just then, Pious thugs came flooding the room each with their guns, Chief Justin men reciprocated and the two gangs pointed their guns at each other, each ready for the order to shoot even if it means causing a mayhem....

"I heard you want me dead.."Pious stated angrily..."Here i am, kill me..."

Blood spilling...Blood dripping.....

KINGS.... Two Episodes to the finale

9 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
amikeem:
Thank you Silver. May God be with you and your family.
Tnks man
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
grin
showgoeson:
Las las na Giselle enjoy pass
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
moorevic:
can i like your updates like a billion times
You can sir...

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
Jesubaby:
Silver1996, 3 gbozas 4 u. U too much. keep the fire burning.
Thanks for update.
U welcome dear
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by KhalifaDam: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2019
I'm obsessed to this wonderful work... Bigger you
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
Whew...... What an update wink

I don't know how it'll end sef
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Christipsy(m): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2019
Thank u so much silver1996
May u live long
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Vivikema: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rose rose
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by cerowo(f): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2019
silver1996 you are so good wat a lengthy update tanks so much
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ibroslank(m): 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
Don't forget Mr Ali I will enjoy his role thanks for update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by skubido(m): 1:54am On Dec 22, 2019
Hmmmmmm

Gbayii OP
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by maridrug(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2019
I concur you are a star. You're the man. You're an hero. Keep it up.
I will need your service. adewaleibukun7@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2019
Pious just took the fight to the enemy
Rose my girl, you're strong
Thanks for the update

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2019
Ann2012:
Whew...... What an update wink

I don't know how it'll end sef
I just dey wonder self

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
What a masterpiece, please don't rush to finish the story. Silver you are too good jooor.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by moorevic(m): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nice one
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Napoleonsammy(m): 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
I'm beginning to pity rose fa. Chai. Anyway, thanks for the update. You're super.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by ayamalexander77(m): 6:07am On Dec 23, 2019
Xyder
Kess
Ted
Dillian
Maia
Bianca
Jacob
John
Two of Pious thugs and two of chief Justin thugs all dead in one day..
A day that was suppose to be the queen mother's funeral instead became a tragic day.
Am still awaiting news from Mogula....
Thanks 4 the update boss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply)

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.