Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

KINGS 2(battleground) - Literature (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 2(battleground) (189011 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ted is dead, e pain me o, make philip nor worry, hand go soon touch amm
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by skubido(m): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
Nice update

U too much man.. more strength
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
izaray:
I love this update. at least Ted is now out of the game, las las they don dey die...one by one

Thanks for the update boss mi
U welcome
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
blazebaba:
angry

thanks for the update jare omoluabii
Welcome broda
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ann2012:
Pls, Kess mustn't die ooooo
This update sweet me die....

Thanks for the update OP
U welcome
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
Palmerbarry:
Nice one, Silverman.
U welcome bro
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 73

Slowly, Maia opened her eyes, everywhere seem blur , she blink and widened her eyes again only to notice she's tied to a tree in a bush

"Wakey wakey...."Rose slur from behind her...

Anger pricked Maia's spine when Rose came into sight...
"How dare you...?"Maia snarled struggling with the ropes....

Rose gave her a smirk..."You really asking me that....?"

"You'll regret this..."Maia groaned, voice littered with resentment...

"Oh i will, only thing is, you won't be there to see it..."

Rose words sent shivers to her spine..."Are you going to kill me...?"

"No, someone else will do the honours..."

A smug smile circled Maia lips..."Who..?"

"I will..."

When Maia turned to the direction of the voice, shock engulfed her..., she would have killed her when she had the chance...

"Surprise to see me..?"Bianca jeered..., her cruel smile sending daggers to Maia...

"I should have killed you..."Maia voice rumbled low

"You should, you did try to anyway.., remember when you sent that man to strangle life out of me...."

"You think you can kill me...?"Maia queried calling their words a bluff...."My father will burn you alive.."

Bianca glance at Rose, then they burst into laughter.....

Their laughter got her more angrier, all she wants was to get up from the chair and shoot them with their own gun..

"Oh Maia..."Bianca sass.."You're so naive, you always think your father will come to the rescue whenever you're in trouble..."

Every word said by them only added to the fire burning inside her, her fist began to clench behind her and her jaw rooted...

"What are you waiting for then..?"She queried..."Kill me.."She yelled

"Not so fast..."Rose chimes in..."You see this scars you've giving me, am more than excited to return the gifts..."

"Oh come on Rose.."Bianca jump in..."Where would she possibly wear the scars to, i heard the fires of hell can burn any scar to a dry lump..."

"If you don't have the balls to kill me, you should let me go now..."

"Then this will be a total waste of time..."Bianca said..."You see dear Maia, we can't let you go, you want to know why..."

Maia glare at her but didn't reply...

"Because you're a threat, and threats no matter how tiny they are, they need to be taken care of.."

"Then shoot me..."

"The gun Rose..."

After a glance at Maia, Rose handed their only gun to Bianca..

"Besides trying to kill me, do you know what else you did wrong...?"Bianca asked..

Burning rage hissed through Maia's body like a deadly poison..

"You threaten to kill a kid, remember Gerald, the same boy you handed a gun to blow his brains off..."

"Oh please, you would be the happiest person if that boy killed himself..."

"You're wrong.."Bianca said fingering the gun muzzle..."I would have missed that kid if he had killed himself..."

"Really.., then why did you dump him on the highway..."

Bianca sigh, then she turn to face her...."I didn't dump him.."

"Keep telling yourself that.."Maia riposte

"Seriously..., you dumped a child..."Rose cut in..."That's way low, even for you.."

"You don't know what happened..."Bianca fling back in defense...

"I don't want to know.."Rose threw her hands above her shoulders as if in surrender, if you aren't going to shoot this bitch, give me the damn gun..."

"I went too slow on you..."Maia dared to say another word..."But note, if anything happens to me, so are your parent.."

Rose scoff..."You've failed to realise you're the one been tied, not me..."

"You think it matters, all hell will surely break lose the moment my father finds out am missing... he'll burn the whole Akpatu to the ground to find me, and if he realise am dead, and you aren't at the warehouse..., you're a smart girl, figure the rest out..."

"Your father don't run shit..."Rose riposte...."Also note he'll be long gone before realizing you're dead..."

"You want to bet.."Maia slur..."Who do you think will lose more with the news of my death.., my father will only lost a daughter but you'll lose everything you've ever touch...., then he'll give you a death befitting a loser..., so come on, take the gun and shoot me"

"Don't mind her, she's bluffing.."Bianca interject "Her father doesn't even know she held you captive..."

"You think am bluffing..."Maia sass, a disparaging smile surrounding her lips..."Do you actually think my father trust you, he's been planning to kill you for long, the only reason you're still alive is because he wants to use you, you mean nothing to him.."

"Oh i will sweetheart, after you're dead, i will play the sad dutiful mistress, i will cry, hit my head on the wall over your death, it will look like i just lost my mother again"

"My father won't fall for your sycophances "

"Sadly you won't be there to notice it..."Bianca raved before pulling the trigger

Blood poured from Maia's mouth, she struggled to breathe but she couldn't..., after much fight she gave up the ghost...

"You killed her..."Rose said still shock by the sudden shot..."So soon, i wasn't done talking..."

"Wasn't this the plan..."Bianca riposte and point the gun at her...

"What are you doing.."Rose stuttered taking a step back...

"Seriously, you really think I'll leave you alive after witnessing this..."

Rose was paralyzed to the spot, the menacing aura holding her in a tightening grip....

"Don't do this..."Rose said...."This wasn't the plan..."

"The plan is whatever i say, and now am saying it's time for you to die..."

"Bianca, please drop the gun..."

"You see, am finally realizing my dreams, if you say what you witness here today, My dreams will shattered to shreds and i simply can't let that happen..."

"I won't say anything..."Rose mutter, terror sucking the very breathe from her

"You really want me to believe that..."

"I swear, i won't say a thing, just drop the damn gun..."

Bianca scoff..."Have you told Pious..?"

"Told him what...?"

"About the chief, Maia's father..."

"No.."

"You're lying..."

A feeling of dread crept up from the pit of Rose stomach..."Is that what this is all about, the throne..., exactly what are your dreams, to be this queen of this kingdom...?"

"Smart girl..."

"Then your plan is as shitty as you..."Rose sneered

"All my life, I've always wanted to step up above others, and i finally have that opportunity again.."

"Oh, Dillan was your first shot, that's why you killed your friend, because you wanted to take her place..."

"Don't be stupid, i didn't kill Zara, that stupid girl got herself killed.."

"You won't be queen, because Maia's father will never be the king...."

"Wow, you look so sure, too bad you won't be there to witness it...."

"I can help you..."Rose blare out when she found no other words..

"Help me do what...?"

"Achieve your dreams..."

Bianca scoff..."Am getting bored..."

"You want to become the queen, you don't need the chief to be the queen..."

"Oh Jesus..."She jeered..."I will need a king by my side..."

Rose drew nearer but stopped when Bianca raised her eyebrow, a signal telling her to stop....

"The people will never accept Maia's father..."

"We'll convince them, they'll have no choice, after all, they're just people..."

"They love Pious.., and after what he suffered at the hands of Carlos, do you really think they'll accept any other chief if Pious dies..."

"Justin is not just any chief, he's a direct descendant to the throne, Pious family stole it..."

"A direct descendant who disappeared and came back after so many years..."Rose said stepping forward slowly closing the distance between them..."The people won't accept him..."

"Then we'll force our way to the throne, and long shall we reign...."

"Reign in hell..."Rose yell before knocking the gun from Bianca hand...

She pushed Bianca down and decided to run for the gun..., her hopes were short lived when Bianca hold her leg and dragged her back ...

The sudden pull made Rose lost her balance and she fell to the floor...

Bianca stood up and was about racing for the gun but Rose pushed her legs and she fell to the side..., ignoring the gun, Rose climbed on her, grab a handful of Bianca hair and began using it as a weapon to hit her head on the ground....

Bianca cried out and poke her nails on Rose face almost reaching her eyes...

Rose scream, then she furiously slammed her fist across Bianca's face while she sunk into her stomach

Blood pooled in Bianca's mouth and she gagged...
With added valor, Bianca pushed Rose off and they stumbled apart for a second to catch their breathe..
Bianca spit, eyes jarring with anger, they dive at each other with full determination ....

Rose dodged Bianca fist and came up with her own, for a brief instant, Bianca cerulean eyes widened before she managed to tilt her head back and slam it into Rose.

Stars burst in Rose vision but she shook it off, blinding throwing a sloppy kick....

Bianca stepped back, easily evading the kick...."Is that all you got.." She crowed, smirking infuriatingly at her..

Rose growled and threw herself at her, changing direction at the last minute, her blood hummed in her veins as determination and anger took over....

After much struggle, Bianca pushed her aside, then she drew her fist back and it ploughed into Rose stomach...

Pain erupted from the point of impact, Rose darted backward holding her stomach...

"You stupid bitch..."Bianca growled....."You really think you can fight me.."

Bianca spat, anger triggered every strength in her and quickly she charged at Rose, kicking her brutally in her rips...

Rose guts smashed together, blood vessels bursting...., the gush of pain threw her on the ground...

Bianca tossed her hair backward before she touched her broken teeth...

"Bitch.."She groaned before heading for the gun..

Wincing in pains, Rose manage to get up..., she wasn’t thinking when she let out a boiling antipathy and rush at Bianca pushing her before she could reach for the gun...

The push sent Bianca staggering almost losing her balance, when she turn, Rose had already taken the gun, she charged at her before she could pull the trigger...

With the gun in their hands, they both struggle for who will take control, Bianca swung her head into Rose jaw hoping she let go but Rose didn't..

Bianca did it again, throwing her head and hair at Rose face continuously but Rose refused to let go...

"Let it go you crazy bitch..."Bianca yelled....

Bianca used her head again not minding the headache gaining on her but Rose endured and refused to let go..

They struggled until their fingers mistakenly wrapped around the trigger and the gun fired...

They froze at the sound of the gunshot, then they burrowed their eyes into each other, each in that fiery moment wondering who the bullet hit.....

TBC......

KINGS Three episodes to the finale.....

11 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Sammysparkcutie: 12:05am On Dec 18, 2019
Silver1996:
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 73

Slowly, Maia opened her eyes, everywhere seem blur , she blink and widened her eyes again only to notice she's tied to a tree in a bush

"Wakey wakey...."Rose slur from behind her...

Anger pricked Maia's spine when Rose came into sight...
"How dare you...?"Maia snarled struggling with the ropes....

Rose gave her a smirk..."You really asking me that....?"

"You'll regret this..."Maia groaned, voice littered with resentment...

"Oh i will, only thing is, you won't be there to see it..."

Rose words sent shivers to her spine..."Are you going to kill me...?"

"No, someone else will do the honours..."

A smug smile circled Maia lips..."Who..?"

"I will..."

When Maia turned to the direction of the voice, shock engulfed her..., she would have killed her when she had the chance...

"Surprise to see me..?"Bianca jeered..., her cruel smile sending daggers to Maia...

"I should have killed you..."Maia voice rumbled low

"You should, you did try to anyway.., remember when you sent that man to strangle life out of me...."

"You think you can kill me...?"Maia queried calling their words a bluff...."My father will burn you alive.."

Bianca glance at Rose, then they burst into laughter.....

Their laughter got her more angrier, all she wants was to get up from the chair and shoot them with their own gun..

"Oh Maia..."Bianca sass.."You're so naive, you always think your father will come to the rescue whenever you're in trouble..."

Every word said by them only added to the fire burning inside her, her fist began to clench behind her and her jaw rooted...

"What are you waiting for then..?"She queried..."Kill me.."She yelled

"Not so fast..."Rose chimes in..."You see this scars you've giving me, am more than excited to return the gifts..."

"Oh come on Rose.."Bianca jump in..."Where would she possibly wear the scars to, i heard the fires of hell can burn any scar to a dry lump..."

"If you don't have the balls to kill me, you should let me go now..."

"Then this will be a total waste of time..."Bianca said..."You see dear Maia, we can't let you go, you want to know why..."

Maia glare at her but didn't reply...

"Because you're a threat, and threats no matter how tiny they are, they need to be taken care of.."

"Then shoot me..."

"The gun Rose..."

After a glance at Maia, Rose handed their only gun to Bianca..

"Besides trying to kill me, do you know what else you did wrong...?"Bianca asked..

Burning rage hissed through Maia's body like a deadly poison..

"You threaten to kill a kid, remember Gerald, the same boy you handed a gun to blow his brains off..."

"Oh please, you would be the happiest person if that boy killed himself..."

"You're wrong.."Bianca said fingering the gun muzzle..."I would have missed that kid if he had killed himself..."

"Really.., then why did you dump him on the highway..."

Bianca sigh, then she turn to face her...."I didn't dump him.."

"Keep telling yourself that.."Maia riposte

"Seriously..., you dumped a child..."Rose cut in..."That's way low, even for you.."

"You don't know what happened..."Bianca fling back in defense...

"I don't want to know.."Rose threw her hands above her shoulders as if in surrender, if you aren't going to shoot this bitch, give me the damn gun..."

"I went too slow on you..."Maia dared to say another word..."But note, if anything happens to me, so are your parent.."

Rose scoff..."You've failed to realise you're the one been tied, not me..."

"You think it matters, all hell will surely break lose the moment my father finds out am missing... he'll burn the whole Akpatu to the ground to find me, and if he realise am dead, and you aren't at the warehouse..., you're a smart girl, figure the rest out..."

"Your father don't run shit..."Rose riposte...."Also note he'll be long gone before realizing you're dead..."

"You want to bet.."Maia slur..."Who do you think will lose more with the news of my death.., my father will only lost a daughter but you'll lose everything you've ever touch...., then he'll give you a death befitting a loser..., so come on, take the gun and shoot me"

"Don't mind her, she's bluffing.."Bianca interject "Her father doesn't even know she held you captive..."

"You think am bluffing..."Maia sass, a disparaging smile surrounding her lips..."Do you actually think my father trust you, he's been planning to kill you for long, the only reason you're still alive is because he wants to use you, you mean nothing to him.."

"Oh i will sweetheart, after you're dead, i will play the sad dutiful mistress, i will cry, hit my head on the wall over your death, it will look like i just lost my mother again"

"My father won't fall for your sycophances "

"Sadly you won't be there to notice it..."Bianca raved before pulling the trigger

Blood poured from Maia's mouth, she struggled to breathe but she couldn't..., after much fight she gave up the ghost...

"You killed her..."Rose said still shock by the sudden shot..."So soon, i wasn't done talking..."

"Wasn't this the plan..."Bianca riposte and point the gun at her...

"What are you doing.."Rose stuttered taking a step back...

"Seriously, you really think I'll leave you alive after witnessing this..."

Rose was paralyzed to the spot, the menacing aura holding her in a tightening grip....

"Don't do this..."Rose said...."This wasn't the plan..."

"The plan is whatever i say, and now am saying it's time for you to die..."

"Bianca, please drop the gun..."

"You see, am finally realizing my dreams, if you say what you witness here today, My dreams will shattered to shreds and i simply can't let that happen..."

"I won't say anything..."Rose mutter, terror sucking the very breathe from her

"You really want me to believe that..."

"I swear, i won't say a thing, just drop the damn gun..."

Bianca scoff..."Have you told Pious..?"

"Told him what...?"

"About the chief, Maia's father..."

"No.."

"You're lying..."

A feeling of dread crept up from the pit of Rose stomach..."Is that what this is all about, the throne..., exactly what are your dreams, to be this queen of this kingdom...?"

"Smart girl..."

"Then your plan is as shitty as you..."Rose sneered

"All my life, I've always wanted to step up above others, and i finally have that opportunity again.."

"Oh, Dillan was your first shot, that's why you killed your friend, because you wanted to take her place..."

"Don't be stupid, i didn't kill Zara, that stupid girl got herself killed.."

"You won't be queen, because Maia's father will never be the king...."

"Wow, you look so sure, too bad you won't be there to witness it...."

"I can help you..."Rose blare out when she found no other words..

"Help me do what...?"

"Achieve your dreams..."

Bianca scoff..."Am getting bored..."

"You want to become the queen, you don't need the chief to be the queen..."

"Oh Jesus..."She jeered..."I will need a king by my side..."

Rose drew nearer but stopped when Bianca raised her eyebrow, a signal telling her to stop....

"The people will never accept Maia's father..."

"We'll convince them, they'll have no choice, after all, they're just people..."

"They love Pious.., and after what he suffered at the hands of Carlos, do you really think they'll accept any other chief if Pious dies..."

"Justin is not just any chief, he's a direct descendant to the throne, Pious family stole it..."

"A direct descendant who disappeared and came back after so many years..."Rose said stepping forward slowly closing the distance between them..."The people won't accept him..."

"Then we'll force our way to the throne, and long shall we reign...."

"Reign in hell..."Rose yell before knocking the gun from Bianca hand...

She pushed Bianca down and decided to run for the gun..., her hopes were short lived when Bianca hold her leg and dragged her back ...

The sudden pull made Rose lost her balance and she fell to the floor...

Bianca stood up and was about racing for the gun but Rose pushed her legs and she fell to the side..., ignoring the gun, Rose climbed on her, grab a handful of Bianca hair and began using it as a weapon to hit her head on the ground....

Bianca cried out and poke her nails on Rose face almost reaching her eyes...

Rose scream, then she furiously slammed her fist across Bianca's face while she sunk into her stomach

Blood pooled in Bianca's mouth and she gagged...
With added valor, Bianca pushed Rose off and they stumbled apart for a second to catch their breathe..
Bianca spit, eyes jarring with anger, they dive at each other with full determination ....

Rose dodged Bianca fist and came up with her own, for a brief instant, Bianca cerulean eyes widened before she managed to tilt her head back and slam it into Rose.

Stars burst in Rose vision but she shook it off, blinding throwing a sloppy kick....

Bianca stepped back, easily evading the kick...."Is that all you got.." She crowed, smirking infuriatingly at her..

Rose growled and threw herself at her, changing direction at the last minute, her blood hummed in her veins as determination and anger took over....

After much struggle, Bianca pushed her aside, then she drew her fist back and it ploughed into Rose stomach...

Pain erupted from the point of impact, Rose darted backward holding her stomach...

"You stupid bitch..."Bianca growled....."You really think you can fight me.."

Bianca spat, anger triggered every strength in her and quickly she charged at Rose, kicking her brutally in her rips...

Rose guts smashed together, blood vessels bursting...., the gush of pain threw her on the ground...

Bianca tossed her hair backward before she touched her broken teeth...

"Bitch.."She groaned before heading for the gun..

Wincing in pains, Rose manage to get up..., she wasn’t thinking when she let out a boiling antipathy and rush at Bianca pushing her before she could reach for the gun...

The push sent Bianca staggering almost losing her balance, when she turn, Rose had already taken the gun, she charged at her before she could pull the trigger...

With the gun in their hands, they both struggle for who will take control, Bianca swung her head into Rose jaw hoping she let go but Rose didn't..

Bianca did it again, throwing her head and hair at Rose face continuously but Rose refused to let go...

"Let it go you crazy bitch..."Bianca yelled....

Bianca used her head again not minding the headache gaining on her but Rose endured and refused to let go..

They struggled until their fingers mistakenly wrapped around the trigger and the gun fired...

They froze at the sound of the gunshot, then they burrowed their eyes into each other, each in that fiery moment wondering who the bullet hit.....

TBC......

KINGS Three episodes to the finale.....
Thanks for the update.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvincoke(m): 1:47am On Dec 18, 2019
I swear, this is season of updates. big up for silver. weldone sir
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 18, 2019
Rose baby, please don't die. Nice one silver.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Holakizzo(m): 2:43am On Dec 18, 2019
Cool
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by genius43(m): 6:00am On Dec 18, 2019
blazebaba:
Some people wey no fit even compose ordinary poem make ee sweet na dem go con dey para for silver1996 for ordinary update..

Come una no dey work nii abii na everytime person dey get free period..he will definitely update at his own convenient time please stop Bleep!ng blabbing..

Fire on OP,i kno what to do with does trouble generators... undecidedSome people wey no fit even compose ordinary poem make ee sweet na dem go con dey para for silver1996 for ordinary update..

Come una no dey work nii abii na everytime person dey get free period..he will definitely update at his own convenient time please stop Bleep!ng blabbing..

Fire on OP,i kno what to do with does trouble generators...

The painful part is there is no form of encouragement or comment to spur the writer on on their part when he his dropping regular updates, but a little pause they show themselves.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by genius43(m): 6:01am On Dec 18, 2019
Sammysparkcutie:
Thanks for the update.

You don't have to quote the whole update just to comment.

4 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by genius43(m): 6:01am On Dec 18, 2019
Silver1996 keep up the good work, we are always behind you.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 6:12am On Dec 18, 2019
Nothing should happen to Kess o
That Philip is one lucky man.
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 6:50am On Dec 18, 2019
I've always knew Bianca is a betrayal, Rose please it shouldn't be you the bullet hit.
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by sly12345: 7:38am On Dec 18, 2019
Capturing Dillan wasn't enough for you, why do you have to kill Ted embarassed
Rose must die o tongue
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Vivikema: 7:48am On Dec 18, 2019
Rose please not u cry
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Holywizard: 8:00am On Dec 18, 2019
God bless u OP
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Hollysaint: 8:43am On Dec 18, 2019
Thanks Silver
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 8:55am On Dec 18, 2019
I just hope it was Bianca that got hit

Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 10:15am On Dec 18, 2019
sly12345:
Capturing Dillan wasn't enough for you, why do you have to kill Ted embarassed
Rose must die o tongue
shocked Don't be too hard on urself dearie smiley they're all going down one after the other including ur guy Philip cheesy

Silver1996 finish all of them, no peace for the wicked, kudos BOSS
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2019
Bianca can never change, she's always betraying, that was how she shot Bobby in book 1 and dump that poor boy on the road because of money, she has done it again with Rose
Sometimes i wish Rose was Pious wife instead of Giselle, what exactly is Giselle role in the story self undecided her own is to follow Pious upandan

Silver thanks for the update jare, Bianca should not escape death this time

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Palmerbarry: 10:45am On Dec 18, 2019
Sammysparkcutie:
Thanks for the update.
angry why quote a whole update, bro. You made me think he posted two.

Take time... (smiles)
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Palmerbarry: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2019
purity23:
I've always knew Bianca is a betrayal, Rose please it shouldn't be you the bullet hit.
Thanks for the update

We both know who the bullet hit(that's unless if the writer's name ain't Silver1996 LOL).

Remember that song 'Kiss by a Rose by Seal,' Rose had just kissed the world goodbye.

But I still dont get her reasons for protecting the royal family, or what her plan really is. If she dies, she dies a HERO.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by KhalifaDam: 11:02am On Dec 18, 2019
Hmm..you shouldn't have quoted the whole story.... sad.... Weldone sir
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Napoleonsammy(m): 11:17am On Dec 18, 2019
genius43:

The painful part is there is no form of encouragement or comment to spur the writer on on their part when he his dropping regular updates, but a little pause they show themselves.
Hai wanda. Swantines hai don know hwhy swam ppl jwast decide to be inglate and clazy. Sriver has tried vely, vely well, but they cannot jwast appleciate. Na wa o. Sriver welldone o.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by omoola1122(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2019
hmmmm! what can i even say about this writer Silver, you are just great of all time

i will not be selfish enjoy this new story by sliver1996 which titled LOVE IN A CYCLE, see the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/4441017/love-circle

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by YeSJacky(m): 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
I wouldn't have said anything if my guys are not affected..

Let me warn you squarely, if anything happens to Rose, Kess or Frank, I'll report you to your father directly.

Look, I'm not joking here o

But wait nah, you can't kill Kess nah, and Rose can't die for being strong all these while.
Let me not talk about the clown KARU but Bianca should be used to the Chief, Austin or Detective Jones or both.
See, make e no be you o.
Carry on with your magical sense of penhandling I love your talent.

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
kelvincoke:
I swear, this is season of updates. big up for silver. weldone sir
Tnks man
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
sagon1:
Rose baby, please don't die. Nice one silver.
Tnks man
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
genius43:
Silver1996 keep up the good work, we are always behind you.
Tnks man, that means alot

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (59) (Reply)

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.