Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Dear Guys, If You Are A Girl? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Guys, If You Are A Girl? (3310 Views)

Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Dear Guys, What Do You Mean When You Ask A Girl This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Guys, If You Are A Girl? by Airforce01(m): 7:47am On Mar 19, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
[left][/left]greet your babymama for me. Maybe I should send the acid as promised

Keep the acid, you will need it now that you're about to menopause cheesy

Aunty single at 40.
Re: Dear Guys, If You Are A Girl? by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 19, 2019
martius101:

.which kind thing b dis,is it your destiny?abi someone cannot use em destiny in peace again?
is ok! Is ok.! Owu Na bastard sha.

Re: Dear Guys, If You Are A Girl? by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 19, 2019
Airforce01:

Keep the acid, you will need it now that you're about to menopause cheesy

Aunty single at 40.
better than being a babymama to a man with two digit IQ. I will still send it incase
Re: Dear Guys, If You Are A Girl? by martius101(m): 7:49am On Mar 19, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
is ok! Is ok.! Owu Na bastard sha.

Thanks ......shediot.....For this thing we you talk....na poverty go finish you......

Amin
Re: Dear Guys, If You Are A Girl? by martius101(m): 7:51am On Mar 19, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
better than being a babymama to a man with two digit IQ. I will still send it incase

E be like say OGUN wan kill you abi?you think say you get bad maut.....no worry oral B dey
Re: Dear Guys, If You Are A Girl? by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 19, 2019
martius101:

Thanks ......shediot.....For this thing we you talk....na poverty go finish you......

Amin
Na so you press P. I don laff tire, uncle poverty cannot locate me no matter how much it tries.
Re: Dear Guys, If You Are A Girl? by martius101(m): 7:54am On Mar 19, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
Na so you press P. I don laff tire, uncle poverty cannot locate me no matter how much it tries.

Lol,jus dey that same spot we you dey......

We go see
Re: Dear Guys, If You Are A Girl? by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 19, 2019
martius101:

Lol,jus dey that same spot we you dey......

We go see
I cannot wait for you. 31 years undergraduate without a GF. No wonder girls are avoiding you. You are insecure and antisocial.
Re: Dear Guys, If You Are A Girl? by martius101(m): 8:05am On Mar 19, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
I cannot wait for you. 31 years undergraduate without a GF. No wonder girls are avoiding you. You are insecure and antisocial.

Werey...lol...40 years you never marry and still counting....Ogun kill you...abeg no just make me laff
Re: Dear Guys, If You Are A Girl? by Airforce01(m): 8:07am On Mar 19, 2019
funmisticqueen2:

Theirs nothing better in being single and lonely Aunty evening newspaper cheesy

Go and marry .

Menopause is around the corner
Re: Dear Guys, If You Are A Girl? by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 19, 2019
Airforce01:

Theirs nothing better in being single and lonely Aunty evening newspaper cheesy

Go and marry .

Menopause is around the corner
menopause is far away uncle
Re: Dear Guys, If You Are A Girl? by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 19, 2019
martius101:

Werey...lol...40 years you never marry and still counting....Ogun kill you...abeg no just make me laff
At least my life is put together
Re: Dear Guys, If You Are A Girl? by martius101(m): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
At least my life is put together

How?.....yeye person...because I no get GF now you think say you better me....40 years no marriage....your life is put together .......looto ni..na true

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys, If You Are A Girl? by MikkySexy23(m): 8:44am On Mar 19, 2019
See, the fact remains that We (Men) don't wanna be females, you (Women) get that wrong all the time.. It's you that always wanna shift places with us by striving too hard be prove something or the other!!! We just wanna enjoy life travelling and watching football, have cash to run our affairs anytime we want to and at the end, come home to our sweet ladies.....
Re: Dear Guys, If You Are A Girl? by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 19, 2019
MikkySexy23:
See, the fact remains that We (Men) don't wanna be females, you (Women) get that wrong all the time.. It's you that always wanna shift places with us by striving too hard be prove something or the other!!! We just wanna enjoy life travelling and watching football, have cash to run our affairs anytime we want to and at the end, come home to our sweet ladies.....
you don't want to be females but you see them as beneath you.. You treat them like lesser human beings. You don't appreciate their roles. It's ok.
Re: Dear Guys, If You Are A Girl? by MikkySexy23(m): 10:17am On Mar 19, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
you don't want to be females but you see them as beneath you.. You treat them like lesser human beings. You don't appreciate their roles. It's ok.

Don't get it twisted..you just have to play your position, not ours...we love as the weaker sex you are!!!
Re: Dear Guys, If You Are A Girl? by Babacele: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
hmmm deep foods for thought; God bless women.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Michael Jackson Grave Not House / Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? / Guys, How Many Times Have You Experienced This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.