Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. (243269 Views)

When Hell Overflows. Story By Ufuoma Seunnla / A Lonely Heart (A Story) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2019
dawno2008:

Baba TBM you just made my byday a lovely day,I was feeling blue,imagine on ma byday,I just checked literature section,and viola,an update,you really made ma day

God bless you as you continue to make people happy through your writing
Thank you so much,from the bottom of ma heart I say thank you.
It's gonna be a good"Happy day"to everyone out there.
hbd to you bro oooo.......I'm very happy to be a part of this oooo.....just do the needful by requesting for thunder services.....you are striked with blessings from the ultimate thunder altar bro

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:42am On Jul 30, 2019
darniejay:
wow. . .honestly ur writing skills is outta this world what am I even saying, after all you attended GLOCOTEL and you are the heir of sango. more grace and skills
awesome this oooo... I'm happy beyond words...... thanks

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:42am On Jul 30, 2019
arfezces:
More wisdom bro... You just a blessing to this generation... I pray sango will be on side this time o cuz the whole kasala is about to boast
I'm humbled . Thanks bro
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:43am On Jul 30, 2019
Adesina12:
The BlessedMan, the heir of Sango grin grin grin
I don dey laf tired grin grin grin
Just be calm you will be freed soon
Your enemy are plenty and more than your Ota
Sweet popcorn for you
Baba popcorn.....longest time....I dey feel you brother mi

2 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by LawizzyAh(m): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2019
There He Goes Again Making Me Uncomfortable Till The Next Update. Thumbs Up Bro.There He Goes Again Making Me Uncomfortable Till The Next Update. Thumbs Up Bro.There He Goes Again Making Me Uncomfortable Till The Next Update. Thumbs Up Bro.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by chisiudeh: 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
I use God.beg you, save darous from this impending gbas gbos coming his way cos e no go funny atall if e fall on him.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
chisiudeh:
I use God.beg you, save darous from this impending gbas gbos coming his way cos e no go funny atall if e fall on him.
he be like say you don forget say na something wet don happen tey tey na in the old man dey narrate to us.......so whatever happens to Darous I beyond my doing.

2 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
LawizzyAh:
There He Goes Again Making Me Uncomfortable Till The Next Update. Thumbs Up Bro.There He Goes Again Making Me Uncomfortable Till The Next Update. Thumbs Up Bro.There He Goes Again Making Me Uncomfortable Till The Next Update. Thumbs Up Bro.
lol....but no worry. Like I said earlier, the next update is presently under surgery.

2 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by maleeknasri(m): 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
boss dis ur update no be play ooo......bigger u i pray
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Goldensword: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
SDM always say, i quote, say the truth you die, you lie you die, so i will say the truth and die unquote, experience has taught me to stand on my words especially when dealing with law enforcement agency, even if it will eventually cause me my life, i pray darious stand on his earlier statement and resist all the intimidation, sango is a caring gawd and will see his first fruit through his ordeal. the boss please don't keep us waiting for long, this tori they gimme real orgasm.

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Imagindat: 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
Darous, well done o. I hail thee. I am enjoying the story. Waiting for next update please.

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by jwlawn(m): 12:41am On Jul 31, 2019
Man you always wow my mind nice work. Keep up the good work.... You have shown the best is yet to come in the Nigerian story writing be it fiction or non fiction
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by walexyf1(m): 7:37am On Jul 31, 2019
Master of suspense.... TBM yu ar gud.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by pcicero(m): 9:17am On Jul 31, 2019
Ogeni TBM, nice work. Please drop updates oo.
I've been enjoying your work.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by jyrre(m): 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
dis kind suspension ehh....am really enjoying ur story TBM..waitin 4 ur nxt update

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by dhesire(m): 6:09am On Aug 01, 2019
Good work TBM, may the ink in your pen flow flawlessly and the wave of your inspiration network never jam.

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by arfezces: 11:42am On Aug 01, 2019
Alaye emu Gbe... Drop something fun awon boys... God bless you

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
First h want to thank my Boss,my oga at the top BossdeBlessedman for that mention..one thing i'm loving about this work is the way you combine football into Art work,it's wonderful and not forgetting those new Words formation like Remindation and Enemization...kontinue Bosz

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kaycee9242(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
well done brother
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by CaptnSelfless(m): 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
Exquisite!!!
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Basseyobasiota: 7:43am On Aug 02, 2019
TBM Nice work... bt na darous dey cause some problem for himself.... tell dis man d truth make case finish.... him no know weda d holy spirit wey been cause prison escape for apostle peter .... want handle him case..!!
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by odyx: 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
Guy I must commend your skills. I hardly make comments on NL as am so busy but u made me read 120 chapters of countless and TDA . weldone guy and keep it up
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Slyvesterjosh: 12:52am On Aug 03, 2019
Chai, hope this guy comes out of this alive.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by OPC90(m): 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
To be sincere
You should have just said the truth and shame the devil anyways I pray sango will be able to deliver you.

Good work
Thanks man
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Drgokex(m): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2019
This is my first comment ever since we started from the land procurement till the second storey is built till this level
I must reiterate my silent prayers for TBM, you'll be blessed on all sides from all angles bro, keep the good work going and please, don't let Darous suffer too much, he's getting mired in too many troubles with each new being greater than the previous.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by jwlawn(m): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
Brotherly I have been refreshing it to see if there have been any updates..... Please ooooo need an update.... TBM.... Greatest mind
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:17am On Aug 06, 2019
jwlawn:
Brotherly I have been refreshing it to see if there have been any updates..... Please ooooo need an update.... TBM.... Greatest mind
I would have updated bro, but as I'm typing this, I'm typing from the hospital bed.

I was diagnosed with chronic ulcer and typhoid since three days ago. Those on my WhatsApp have known about this. I just feel you should know too. Trust me bro, it's not easy to be me, this time around. I will get well soon Sha. Sango kids no dey tey for hospital.

Below is the evidence of my situation.

6 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:18am On Aug 06, 2019
More...

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:19am On Aug 06, 2019
More.......
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:20am On Aug 06, 2019
More.....

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by dhesire(m): 4:43am On Aug 06, 2019
TheBlessedMAN:
More.....

Eeyah!!!
Sorry bro!
I feel for you.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Psmark: 5:07am On Aug 06, 2019
Sorry bro we didn’t know cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (42) (Reply)

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / Iyawo Nylon Bag / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.