Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. (242795 Views)

When Hell Overflows. Story By Ufuoma Seunnla / A Lonely Heart (A Story) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Abdulreheem(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
hi darous. the defination of father almost took all the story , chai but i'm still gratefull for ur return. what happen next ? i'm eager to know hw songo or the second commander of chai have forgot that phrase uhm not my fault o. any way T B M ,U ARE THE BEST.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
890. THE DOG ATTENDANT.

This Is not an update, but rather more like a voice out.

Its funny, how the absence of updates can generate more comments than the presence of it.

I'm seeing some people's comments for the first time on this platform. Its not good for my moral o.

Secondly, I want to tender my sincere apology to my frequent commenters. Those that hardly read without dropping comments. I say a very big 'I'm sorry' to you guys. I have no right to be absent for that long.

But that being said, there is a reason for everything. What I'm passing through right now is enough for me to close the part of my brain that deals in writing so I can focus it more on how I will avoid an impending shame. But that's not what I'm going to do. I will do my best on here.

To those that supports me no matter what, I say a very big thank you to you guys. You are the only ones that still make writing look leisurely to me while the others are making it look like a burden.

I know sorry is not enough to compensate for the absence but that word seemed like the only available thing to say.

If you endure me when I'm still a chronic struggler, I know you will enjoy me when I'm less struggling.

Thanks.

TBM CAREs.

15 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
Abdulreheem:
hi darous. the defination of father almost took all the story , chai but i'm still gratefull for ur return. what happen next ? i'm eager to know hw songo or the second commander of chai have forgot that phrase uhm not my fault o. any way T B M ,U ARE THE BEST.
boss, update never finish

2 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by LawizzyAh(m): 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
We Understand Or Rather I Understand. We Pray We All Meet Safely At The End Of The Rainbow. We Love You

2 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by CaptnSelfless(m): 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
Boss
No matter how long, U stay or refuse to update, we are solidly behind U..... Jah Bless TBM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by toluxad(f): 12:14am On Jul 17, 2019
You are my number one writer and nothing in this world can ever change that. Yoruba use to say, Ti oni rese o ba fin igba mo, eyi to ti fin si ile ko le parun. Godbless tbm

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:27am On Jul 17, 2019
CONTINUATION OF EPISODE 11.T. D. A.

DEDICATED TO FEMZIECARLOS.

It took me roughly three seconds to notice that another man came inside with him. The position I was in, coupled with the darkness of the room didn't give me the perfect view of the second man but his heavy footsteps indicates he is heavily built.

I stiffened in fear as their footsteps got nearer to me. Lewis stood in front of me and bent down low while the other man stood behind him.

"You know what Darous? This my guy here have given me another idea on how to perfectly handle this situation. Forget about the recording and all that. No need of it agai.. I'm sorry for disturbing you.... "

"Wait... Why? " I managed to ask him that in an attempt to conceal my fear and worry of what he might do to me or my child.

"Tatata... I would have loved to tell you... But come on where is the fun in that? No fun at all.... Just wait and see what's going to happen next... "

"Are you going to kill me? "

"Kill you? I already told you there is nothing to gain in your death.. Like Fang said, I will be shooting myself in the foot if I kill you just right now... But what I plan for you will get me what I want.. Just stay calm..its only a matter of minutes... " He patted me softly and got up to his feet.
"Fang, give me that level." He demanded from the guy standing beside him.

I strained my eyes upwards to see what he wants to do. I noticed something like a small phone in his hands. He quickly wore a nylon in his hands and continue with pressing the phone.

Few minutes passed with none of us uttering a single word. I couldn't stop wondering what he was doing.

"Done. ". Lewis announced to no one in particular. He bent low to look at me in the eye and my tied hands before he dropped a scoff-filled-laughter and stood up.

"With this Darous, you will be gone forever... "

He turned around briskly after saying that and they both begin to walk away.

"What will you do to my boy.... " I blurted out as they near the door. "I don't care what you do to me, just don't hurt him.... "

"Again Darous.... " He stopped in his tracks to reply me. "Stay calm..you will hear from me soon. "

The next thing I heard after that was the closing sound of the door that informs the absence of their presence.

I feel like doing something after hearing all that Lewis just did but the anxiety and perplexity of my body wouldn't allow me to think. Merely staring at the unconscious state of my child is sending cold shivers of fear down my body. I don't care what happens to me as long as my child is spared from this. The thought of something bad or worse happening to him due to my failure as a father is enough to get me a permanent resident in the WORRY ESTATE adjacent Anxiety Boulevard.

"There's nothing I can do to extricate myself from this situation anymore. That sonofagun have almost break my neck earlier and he has even come back to instill more fear into my body.... I'm in deep pain here like seriously.... . ". I lamented in complete agony as I lay on the floor. I was almost weeping right there. If not because I've decided earlier in the day to stop complaining about what this life is throwing at me, I would have started my usual ranting and complaints. But still what can I do in this situation? Only God knows what that bastard wants to do with that phone.

"One thing is certain here... Everything depends on how much you want to use your brain here..." The voice returned to me. "All you have to do is think... Think.. Think, it won't cost you a dime to think out. He's playing mind games with you and you should have figured it out by now... ". The voice spoke again.

"Mind game?" I queried out loud. "Which kine game be that one? "

"It's a mind game... That dude is only testing your limits.. And you are letting him get away with it. Use your brain... Don't just lay idle there and be expecting things to get done for you.. Where is the younger version of you ganself? The playboy part of you would have sort this out without putting things in jeopardy. I trust that part of you would have let him know outrightly that no matter how loud the volume is, Headset no fit be like Home theater... "
I saw sense in everything I just heard. Truly, the younger version of me would have come up with something to extricate myself from this palava, but this is who I am now. These version of me too can still show Lewis that no matter how big the MAh, Power Bank cannot carry Air condition.

"Do you remember what Principal, one of your cell mates use to say to everyone going for trial?"

"Which of his words? "

"He use to say, ', you don't know the true power of a Well during the raining season, you know it in the dry season, so also ypu don't know your true strength until you are presented with the most unexpected daunting situations... Secondly, Train your mind to be calm in every situation. Let your brain master the art of calmness under no matter what you are facing' Those are exceptionally brilliant words.... All you need to do now is to calm down... ".

"Hmmmm" I sighed out loud as I remembered that.

Putting Principal's quote into a handy use, I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes in an attempt to calm my mind. Fortunately for me, it worked. All I could hear during those moment of calmness exercise were plainly the sounds of my heartbeat and shortly after, the voice returned.

"Believing you can't do anything because your hands and legs are tied is where you got it all wrong.. You are tied physically doesn't mean your brain should share the same fate. Keeping your brain calm and thinking actively is the greatest weapon you can ever have cos its only then you can get the better version of yourself."

I sighed deeply again as my nostrils continue to inhale dust due to their closeness to the ground. The white garment on my body is the only thing preventing me from the deadly clutches of the mosquitos parading the room.
"Get up now and check on that child, confirm for yourself if he's been drugged or merely sleeping.. "

"How do I know that? ". I asked out loud as if I'm speaking to someone and fortunately, a reply came instantly.

"Shhhh.. First things first... Check him first then you'll know what to do.... Believing in yourself is the key..you are a son of thunder for crying out loud "

I smiled sheepishly to myself after hearing that. I decided to heed the advice given by the unseen voice.

15 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:59am On Jul 17, 2019
CONTINUATION OF T D A 11.

I breathe in and out deeply for three times to prepare my mind for what I'm about to do.
My brain that has been offline since Lewis dropped that bombshell is now back online ready to provide all the necessary strategy to outsmart the idiot.

I first started by using my elbow to lift my weight up a little bit. My neck region is where I first felt a sharp agonizing pain that acts as a reminder to the pestle he hit my head with earlier. The rope from my hand was also tied to my legs so it wasn't easy to do but still I never give up. I keep on trying till I was able to get myself into a sitting posture. It was an excruciating task but nothing can stop a determined mind, not even the ropes used in tying my legs and hands together. The flashlight on the floor was still doing its job perfectly. I can still see my child very well from my position.

I released a satisfactory sigh for that achievement. The bastard said I can't get up, now I've proven him wrong.

"Weldone. Now, let's check on that boy. You are his angel remember.. ". The voice remarked again.
Slowly, I started dragging my buttocks towards my child in an Ezenwa-jubilative pattern. Only fans of soccer can relate to that.

When I finally got to his side after ten seconds, I managed to get my tied hands to his neck to feel his pulse.
Feeling its activeness, I was somehow relieved for that. I studied his breathings and everything points to the fact that he was only sleeping.
I smiled again and took a quick glance around to see if I can see anything useful to get my hands free. Then, my eyes caught a glimpse of the bottle of medicine that Lewis had placed beside my child. The light from the touch only reflected on a small portion of the inscriptions written on it but I was able to read the first five letters. They were; ASPIR'

"You see? That fool is only bluffing...He didn't drug him." The voice commented.

"Ye.. Yes.. You are damn right..... Now what next?"

"Think... "

"Okay. " I replied. Shifting my gaze towards the other body parts of my child especially where his hands were tied together, I first noticed that he was also tied with the same rope on my hands. The rope is big for his hands but it was still tied anyways. The bigness of the rope is an advantage for his tiny hands. No wonder Lewis drugged him with aspirin. He surely knows that the rope can't hold the boy for long which is why he drugged him with a sleep inducing drug.

"Wake him up.... Time is running fast.. "

"Okay.. Okay... " I said and drag myself forward a bit, precisely towards his ears. I lowered my head to his ear and begin to speak.
"Chris... Chris... Chris... " Like a whisper, I continue to call his name out but he was too deep in sleep. I tried for more than twenty times on calling his name but it didn't produce any result whatsoever. So I introduced another trick. Lewis can come back anytime soon and that will definitely spell another doom for me.

I placed my mouth directly to his ear, I formed a big saliva in my mouth and after getting a mouthful one, I spit it all into his eardrum, hoping it will make him wake up. The only thing I got was a squeeze on his face. He only squeezed his face momentarily and continue to sleep. I wasn't ready to give up so I tried it again for three more times until the boy eventually opened his eyes. I nearly screamed for joy when his eyes connected with mine. The sleep could still be seen on his face but the saliva in his ear drum is also affecting him.

"Youghurt in my ear mummy, Josiah have pour youghurt in my ear..... " Still half asleep, he complained in his typical baby tone.

"Huuuussshhhh.... Chris, its me.. Angel Zeus... " I said in almost whispers.

"Angel Zeus? " His voice was filled with a little portion of life.

"Yes... It's me.. "

"Have you come to remove this rope from my hand? " He asked that with eyes open. He stared long into my eyes for quick answers, obviously because he hasn't seen the rope in my own hands too. He doesn't know that we were both sharing the same fate at the moment and I plan to keep it that way before he starts his sweaty triggering questions again.

"Yes... But first, I need you to sit up and be fast before bad uncle Lewis comes back... "

"Uncle Lewis is still here? " He seemed surprised with that question.

"Yes... But if we hurry up, we can get out of here before he comes back.. "

"No angel, let's wait for him so you can deal with him for beating me... Let's wait for him angel, I want you to beat him again like you did in our house.. "

Arguing with him now will only continue to waste my time, so I decided to play along with him, at least until we are free of this bondage.

"Okay.. Okay we wait for him. But first you need to get up and remove the rope in your hands... "

"Its hurting my hand, I cannot remove it, it will pain me.. "

"Nooo... Listen to me Chris, if you really want to make me deal with Uncle Lewis, you have to believe in me." I said quickly as I was already sweating heavily. This is our golden chance and this boy is proving stubborn.
"Okay. Help me remove it Angel Zeus.. "

"I can't... You have to do it yourself Chris... "

"Why? "

"You know one thing that king Yuri told King Samuel in the book of apostle Paul chapter 56 verse 80? He said, to King Samuel when they were both held captive in a prison in Madagascar.... He said, Heaven helps those who first help themselves. If you really want heaven to grant me the permission to help you defeat Uncle Lewis, you need to help yourself first... "

"Ooookay.. " He finally said and I was almost screaming with excitement when he managed to sit upright.

"That's a good boy.. Come on, heaven will multiply your coast as you obey my words. " I comended with a prayer filled tone. The light from the touch was still pointing towards his direction and thereby making it a little bit difficult for him to see me clearly but not wanting to take any thing for granted, I still managed to hide my hands perfectly in between the oversized garment I was putting on.

"This thing is paining me... " He cried out loud after trying several times to wriggle himself free of the rope.

When I heard that, I saw the need to help him out or else we might get caught anytime soon.

"Let me see what you are dealing with... "
He raised his hands close to my face and I surveyed it briefly. I noticed that the rope wasn't tied too hard all it just needs is a third hand to remove the loose end of it and a little wriggle effort from his own part.
There's no third hand here except my own tied hands and I don't want him to see it. So I quickly invented another trick.

"You know what else I can do with my mouth Chris? " l

"What? "

"I can use it to free someone from bondage. All you need to do now is, let me touch that rope with my mouth and you will pull back your hands once my mouth touches it. "

"Okay.. " He replied and we carried out the exercise. After a few seconds, the rope was released from his hands. Then he quickly untied his legs and the ropes were already on the floor. I was so excited at the moment.

"Where do we wait for him? " The boy suddenly blurt out.

"Here ofcouse it will be h.... ouuuuchhhh!" I suddenly cried out in a low tone.

"What is it angel Zeus? "

"My hands.... Yeeehh... My hands... " I said and quickly brought them out to his face. He was shocked to the bone to see the ropes on my hand. "I think heaven wants to punish me for helping you out of bondage.. Now they have tied me the same way you were tied.. Ah God... "

"Ah, what do we do now? " Worry filled his tone as he bent close to me. His legs were shaking on the floor, evidently telling me that the aspirin is still battling with him and he his also fighting back.

"You will have to help me remove it. I don't know why heaven is doing this to me. "

"Maybe you are not suppose to use your mouth.... " He chipped in.

"Oh.. Yes... You are damn right Chris, How can I be using the same mouth I'm using to praise God to touch something invented by human beings...? That's my mistake... " I stretched my hands forth towards him so he can see the situation I'm in.

"Let me help you before Uncle Lewis comes back... "

"That's right... We need to hurry up... " I said hastily because Lewis might walk in anytime soon. He should have been back by now ganself, the twenty minutes he gave me should have passed by now. Only God knows what he's doing outside.

By the time the ropes were released from my hands, we have both worked up some sweats. Nonetheless, I was quite ecstatic when the ropes on my hands dropped to the floor. I rose to my feet and released another breath.

"Let's go Chris... " I held his hands firmly in my grip and begin to head towards the exit.

"To where? "

"You will find out soon... "

With that, we both proceeded towards the exit and Chris was submissive.

15 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by jibrinidris836(m): 1:14am On Jul 17, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 1:31am On Jul 17, 2019
CONTINUATION OF T. D. A 11.

The door wasn't locked at all so it was very easy to get out of the room. I was so hungry and thirsty because I never took anything since the night of the previous day and that was before the jailbreak. I managed to stay active because that's the only way I can pull this through.
The voice in my head have probably finished its mission as I couldn't hear it anymore. But nonetheless, I don't need any voice to tell me that I really need to be extra careful out there. I already have enough enemy waiting for me outside. Starting from Jarter (Lovelyn's crooked husband) and his gangs, Lewis and his and if the Head Garrison of the prison have heard about my escape, he and his boys will also be on my trail by now. So now guys, you see why I needed to be extra careful out there.

After stepping outside the room where I was detained earlier, we arrived inside the narrow but dark passage of the building which appears to be a guest house . It was still uncompleted at the time of the event but it was close to finishing. The doors of each room was already installed. Because of the darkness of the walkway, I quickly went back inside the room to pick the touch light on the floor. I pointed it towards where I expected the window to be but surprisingly there was no window in the room.

Time is of the essence so I quickly went back to where Chris was waiting for me. I held his right hand in my palm tightly never to let go as we marched on slowly and carefully towards the front part of the house. I held the touch in my left hand as we trekked the lengthy length of the passage. My heart was beating heavily with each step I took and I could sense the fear in Chris body through the wetness of his palm and his rapid breathing.

The passage was a very long and curved one. If I guess right, it must consist of ten guest rooms on each side. Each door we passed was closed but there is no time to check if they were locked or not.

"Angel Zeus, where are we going? When are we going to fly? " He asked in almost whispers that made us pause momentarily in our tracks.

My brain worked fast in that moment as I didn't want the boy to start doubting me as an angel because I believe the reason why he still had a total trust in me is due to my character as an angel.

"Chris, do you remember what I told you about my wings? "

"Yes... You said its outside our house.. "

"Yes, we need to go there right now to get it before we can be able to fly away... Do you trust me? "

He nodded his head affirmatively.

"Then don't say anything again because if we keep on talking, uncle Lewis might be around somewhere and if he hears us, that will be trouble.. Shey you hear? "

"But you can beat him, right? "

"I can, but I'm tired right now.. I don't have any strength... "

"Tired? " It wasn't until Chris asked that question before I realized the mistake I made in my statement. Before I could think of saying something else he spoke again.
"You are... you are not suppose to be tired.. You are an angel.. " He said candidly to my face.

"Chris, I am tired.. Am an angel not a machine... "

"Are you saying a machine has more strength than you?"

That question hit me hard and unexpectedly to the extent that I started thinking of how to go back inside the room to pick the Aspirin.

"Chai.... Drugging you dey hungry me.. " I said under muffled breath after taking a long stare at his face.

"Angel Zeus, You can speak pidgin language too? "

"Hmmm.. Yes... I'm an angel, I am multi-lingual." I answered him softly and sharply because I didn't want to give him further signs of my fake angelical ID.

"Can you speak Chinese?"

"Yes.. " I answered in haste.

"Spanish?"

"Sure thing.. I invented that one for you humans.. "

"Really? "

"Come on.... "

"Tell me the meaning of Hasta LA vista?"

This is why I don't like talking with this boy at all. His questions tends to get me in trouble, I always end up shooting myself in the leg.

"Errmmmm.... Its a cooking ingredient... " I replied to his question.

"But that's not the meaning of it when Terminator said it. " He argued.

"What are you talking about? You are comparing what an angel told you with what a Terminator said? Something that has no sense or human feeling at all? come on Chris, you should be smarter than this.... "

"hmmmm.. " He sounded very skeptical to hear that but I wasn't ready to give him any chance to say anything else.
We are wasting a lot of time on one spot. Still I don't want to be too harsh to this boy for fear of what he might do if he senses my ridiculous claim as an angel.
"Chris.. Let's go... " I said softly. I reclaimed his little hands and continue the walk.

"What of....? " He blurted out midway.

"Chris, no more talks remember... " I said to him and he went mute immediately.

We got to the end of the passage where the exit door is situated only to receive another shocker.
The door was locked from the outside.
I released Chris hand and begin to try my luck with the door but all my attempts ended in total futility.
The feeling of dropping to the floor and start crying crossed my body but the fear of encountering another session of unending questions from the boy made me push the feeling out of my body quickly.

Chris was watching me closely as I struggled with the door.
'Chris will be wondering which kine angel be this one? Angel that has no wings or power. Angel wey dey tire. Angel wey dey even speak pidgin english...an angel that can't even open a damn door! Chai, I don suffer. He will be wondering if I truly come from heaven.. Poor boy... ' I thought out loud to myself after a quick glance at his face.

Something crossed my mind in that moment.

"Chris, you know what, I want to go back to the room where I found you... There is something there that I need to use. Okay... Stay here and don't go anywhere...okay? "

He didn't answer me.

"You hear me?" I said again when I got no reaction from him. I quickly bent low to match his height. "Chris? What is wrong?" Still he gave me no reply. He just stood motionless in front of me. His eyes were widely open but he wasn't responding. Fear quickly gripped my heart. I became nervous. I dropped the touch on the floor so I could hold him with both hands.

"Chris? What is going on? Did I hurt you? Talk to me please..."

Still he said nothing. He was just staring at me. My lungs were getting dried at that moment.

"Maybe the aspirin is affecting him. " I thought out loud again. "But his eyes are not closed na... Is he sleeping? "

"Chris, you can talk to me... Do you understand? "

"Yes..." He finally said out. I dropped a sigh of relief and I didn't know when my buttocks connected with the floor.

"Why didn't you talk before? " I asked with a faint voice.

"You said no more talking... " He said in his baby tone.

"Ah.. Geeeze!. I said out loud when I remember the instruction I gave him earlier that he should not talk again. "This boy, you are funny o... Do you want to kill me?"

"Kill you, Can you die?"

Oh, not again. This is not the time to engage in your unending questions. Answering one question will open up another one. So no need of answering this.

I pretended not to hear what he said, so I quickly got up on my feet and pick the touch light.

"Stay here, I'm coming. I want to pick something okay? "

"Okay sir... " He answered.

I turned around quickly and begin to walk back in the direction of the room. I was almost at the door when I remembered what Chris said. He said "okay sir" something he never said to me since we met hours ago.
"Why did he say SIR instead of 'Okay Angel? " I didn't have enough time to get my mind worried on that so I plunged into the room to look for anything to open the door with. I saw nothing useful in there. The only thing I saw was the unfinished entrance of a place destined to be a future toilet of the room. I headed there immediately. I pointed the touch light in every direction but all I saw were used cartons of broken tiles neatly arranged in one corner of the toilet. I approached the cartons and begin to search in between them. I was very happy when I saw a sack of working Instruments that was covered by the cartons. It definitely belongs to the Tilers working in the house. I checked inside and was very happy when I saw three hammers. One was made of iron while the other two were made of rubber. I picked the iron one and proceeded outside the room.

I rounded the last corner that leads to the exit where I left Chris and pointed the light straight forward only to get a shocker that sent a lot of shivers down my spine lane.

Chris was no where in sight.
I was flabbergasted and distraught at the same time. A stupefied glance at the aluminum door gave my heart another provoking reason to jump out. The door was half opened.

My eyes opened wider as I approached the door and before I got there, I begin to hear footsteps from outside the door.
Sounds of footsteps that contradicts that of a six year's old boy.

"He's still inside? " A voice that sounds familiar queried from outside the door in almost whispers.

I know what you are thinking but, that wasn't Lewis voice, it was that of someone else. Someone very...very very and very very..very.... Let's just continue with the VERY till a word that will survive it arrives.

T. B. C

15 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Psmark: 5:33am On Jul 17, 2019
Thank you for updating oo I don Dey wait
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by RealLordZeus(m): 6:10am On Jul 17, 2019
Nice one TBM
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Abdulreheem(m): 6:18am On Jul 17, 2019
ur small (son) version is more smart than u think, i think he now know's u are a humanbeing
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by chisiudeh: 7:24am On Jul 17, 2019
The apple didn't fall far from the tree. It's still on the tree.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by LarrySun(m): 8:59am On Jul 17, 2019
[/quote][quote author=TheBlessedMAN post=80334485]11. THE DOG ATTENDANT. [T. D. A] by T. B. M.

The word 'FATHER', when you hear it or come across it in writing, what comes to your mind? I mean if you were asked to define it explicitly, how well can you put it?

Well, as for me, the word 'Father' can be defined in a lot of ways and it can never ever be over emphasised.

The professors will tell you that a FATHER is the male parent of a child. Whether it is in the Adoptive form or the Biological form, all that matters is the ability to carry out the parental, legal, and social relationship with the child.

That definition makes sense right? Abi no be so?

Okay now, we ain't finished yet, let's go to another part.

During the occasion of my forty seventh year as a father, Gtbank sent me a mind blowing message as a congratulatory text to celebrate the father's day anniversary of that year. I can never forget that message in my life. Here is what they sent to my Gmail box.

The message reads as thus:
'There are no perfect fathers, just loving fathers.
Fathers who stop the world for their children's happiness.

Fathers who motivate their child to achieve amazing things.
Fathers who are there for their children no matter what.
There are no perfect fathers but there is you, the best man for the difficult job that is FATHERHOOD. '
Take it from me, that message is priceless. Gtbank really made my day when I read that text. I was all smiles through out the whole day.

Now that the Professors and the banking industry have given us their own definition and explanation of the word FATHER respectively, its time for me to tell you my own definition of the word FATHER.
As for me o, Darous Emmanuel, I think A father is someone that can follow his children to school when ever a teacher beats them too much.

Well if that is not enough, then nothing can ever be enough to give the true meaning of the word FATHER.

Still yet, I don't think the case can be totally closed unless we take a short trip to GLOCOTEL, (Global College of Thunder and Lightening) to hear their own perception of the word FATHER.

After driving at the speed of light for close to 7hours, we finally arrive at the Axe-like Gate that leads to the inside of the main buildings of GLOCOTEL.
O'boy, our journey doesn't stop there, we still need to embark on another 2hours of light speed to get into the main buildings of the great school that produced writers like Darous Emmanuel, Lord Rayden of the Mortal Kombat, Legendary writers like Larrysun, Racheafst, Audreytimms, Apollux and other great writers in the world.

Hahahahaha haha! I attended GLOCOTEL? I was Lord Rayden's schoolmate? LMAO! You won't kill me! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Nice one!

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Joshudinho: 9:12am On Jul 17, 2019
Nice work bro

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2019
TBM,i hardly find things funny buh you're just tew hilarious .. i get cracked all the time "angel zeus wey dey play left wing" God bless you bro thumbs up

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Typicool8(m): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2019
God bless you for the update TBM... More grease to your elbow

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesammy111(m): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
Thanks for the update bro....
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by pablobellins(m): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
What has become of the Madrid and Barca mind? Darous really is old

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Femziecarlos(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
I'm really happy you dedicated this episode to me...
Thank you so much TheBlessedMan
Let the updates keeps pouring in...
We're glued to our phones already
We don wait tire....
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Rollins777(m): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
Great greater Greatest.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by kliendiddy: 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
TBM BABA, SHEY DIS SUSPENSE WEY WE ENTER NOW GO DEY LIKE THE LAST ONE BUT BABA TWAILE wink
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Uthman51(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
TMB..
this ur suspense dey kill oo
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by kaysmart4real(m): 8:24am On Jul 18, 2019
TBM Dont kill us with your suspense o. Kudos
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by NzeSteve(m): 11:23am On Jul 18, 2019
Welcome back Great literarian
Great work u are going man
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by walexyf1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
TheBlessedMAN:
890. THE DOG ATTENDANT.

This Is not an update, but rather more like a voice out.

Its funny, how the absence of updates can generate more comments than the presence of it.

I'm seeing some people's comments for the first time on this platform. Its not good for my moral o.

Secondly, I want to tender my sincere apology to my frequent commenters. Those that hardly read without dropping comments. I say a very big 'I'm sorry' to you guys. I have no right to be absent for that long.

But that being said, there is a reason for everything. What I'm passing through right now is enough for me to close the part of my brain that deals in writing so I can focus it more on how I will avoid an impending shame. But that's not what I'm going to do. I will do my best on here.

To those that supports me no matter what, I say a very big thank you to you guys. You are the only ones that still make writing look leisurely to me while the others are making it look like a burden.

I know sorry is not enough to compensate for the absence but that word seemed like the only available thing to say.

If you endure me when I'm still a chronic struggler, I know you will enjoy me when I'm less struggling.

Thanks.

TBM CAREs.
Welcome back TBM..... IT'S WELL
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by dawno2008(m): 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
Great job @TBM
I wonder who could be at the door,kai the suspense is killing ooo
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by jyrre(m): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
nice update....TBM
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Elvis778(m): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nice work, great suspense, great writer,
keep it up bro.....
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by LordSplendid1(m): 9:23am On Jul 19, 2019
Thanks for the update TBM
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Evold: 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
This Darous is so annoying, even a mere Chris is smarter than him

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (42) (Reply)

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / Iyawo Nylon Bag / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.