Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior (75929 Views)

Cardi B And Her Daughter, Kulture Kiari Cover Vogue Magazine 2020 Issue / Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by daddytime(m): 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
What do you expect from a self hating Bobrisky wanna be whose acid to bleach off his senses and skin is yet to activate and take effect...

Asss ramming Dubai shiit eater...
Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
A slave calling someone else a slave.
Animal

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by UNGOBACK: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nawa ooo
Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by dominique(f): 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
I agree. The worst I've ever seen her look is on that magazine cover, it's like they darkened her skin and toned down her looks. I saw same Vogue cover on E channel the other day and it was only Scarlett Johansson and two other ladies, she was not included meaning she was only featured in the cover distributed into this part of the world. Not downplaying her achievement on the cover but truth be told, the magazine didn't do her justice on that cover at all.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by pat077: 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
No be lie grin

1 Like

Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by graceama: 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
is it your slave? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by Taguchi: 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
inasmuch as I hate to say it but this Mofo is making small sense........adesua come be like say they rub am charcoal in order to distinguish her from the so called "whites"

well wetin consign me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by Felixalex(m): 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
ojuikwu:
SEE BATARD OJUWKW VERY JELOUSY TRIBE.IMAGINE A SUCCESSFLL WOMANW

Are u ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by TemmyT002(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
Jealous people who haven't achieved as much must find something to say.
Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by udemzyudex(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
Some Nigerians are daft.
Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by EmekaBlue(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
those skin there white pass her own...imagine funke akindele in her position grin

1 Like

Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by Seetto: 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
All of them look worwor.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by OTayobami(m): 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
Haba now bros! You for nor talk am out out naaa.....but if we really look inward amean intoto it's kinda true

1 Like

Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by midnighter(f): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
People complained about her complexion but i did not see anything its to do with the filter and lighting they used. They are trying to create a mystical, "fairytale" theme (imho), hence the flowery headdresses they are wearing

Modified: Yes i can see it now cheesy if they could just move that nwanyi ocha at the front some inches to the right, i dont think we would be having this problem

1 Like

Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by OTayobami(m): 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas at it again

For your mind

1 Like

Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
Atleast she's there. Go find something doing and help yourself. Hater!

1 Like

Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by OdefaGirl(f): 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
You have got a little point but then, you don't have sense. You claim not to be a hater but d last parts of ur writing said it all. The picture doesn't look like it's in Auto color if I may say. You can't make someone feel this bad when you are pointing out mistake(s) done by another.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by mozona(m): 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
wetin be ur own.. well expecting a reply from mr. wellington
Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
This dude is hare-brained. Completely bereft of any intelligence. Pray, what's slavish about the pictures?
Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by Orpe7(m): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
Tosin Oloriburuku somebody
U wan use adesuwa thrend abi
Thunder fire u
Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
Kaiii see watin man way nor know himself dey type, he pain me for you bros.
Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by benitwater(m): 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
tosin or whatever you call urself,yah head is not correct at all,u think say na beans ba?oya u self go achieve the feat before i can take u serious,nonsense ingredient.
Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
Bad belle people ehn. God will bless ur hustle so u can also be in a position where you are used as a cover and they call u slave

1 Like

Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by biosilicon: 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
TechCapon:
It's true. Look at the picture very carefully, she looks out of place and like a house girl. First, she's the only one whose features was partially blocked from the view of the camera. It's almost as if they're hiding her. This is a really good shot like this below
Techcapon i am very dissapointed. i did not know you were this stupid.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
Some people go just wake up, talk nonsense
Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by Trustee1: 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
Foolish gay
What he said was fact though. Colorism has become a stigma in this generation, why put a black girl at the back of three white girls. It's a racial slur. Get the point before rushing here to act homophobic.

6 Likes

Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by Dreew(f): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
iammo:
grin

thats the last james bond girl,

she is seating with millionares in pounds and probably billionaire in nigeria, their paycheck is bigger than Edo state anual budget, so what do you expect her to do. A list Hollywood actress and model are extremely suacy, if she forms anyhow they may end the photo shoot and walk out
Its like an Eyinmba player snapping with CR7 or messi

That James Bond girl's name is Lea Seydoux. She's French. Her accent is the most beautiful thing to hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by Trustee1: 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
TechCapon:
It's true. Look at the picture very carefully, she looks out of place and like a house girl. First, she's the only one whose features was partially blocked from the view of the camera. It's almost as if they're hiding her. This is a really good shot like this below
Please help say it louder for the shallow brains.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by perryy(m): 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
Look at the person denigrating The Great Adesuwa. He looks deformed and malnourished. Hungry looking writer. I spit on you.
Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by midnighter(f): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2019
Trustee1:

What he said was fact though. Colorism has become a stigma in this generation, why put a black girl at the back of three white girls. It's a racial slur. Get the point before rushing here to act homophobic.

But you cant move a black person to the front just because she is black. That would be condescending, which is another form of racism

Believe me i am looking hard at the picture to see what slavery everyone is talking about

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bobrisky Flaunts His New 2019 Range Rover / Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl / I Need A Woman In My Life, Wizkid Cries Out after trying to cook

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.