Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior (75932 Views)

Cardi B And Her Daughter, Kulture Kiari Cover Vogue Magazine 2020 Issue / Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by uniqueogo(f): 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
she's still the most beautiful on that photo
Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by publicenemy(m): 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
but she is light skinned. How can she represent Africa. This your interpretation is wrong and i agree with silverdam. The cover didn't capture her well at all. It is obvious that the agenda of the magazine is encouraging white supremacy and you are swallowing it hook , line and sinker.

Oga its not about colour. Not everyone in Africa is black. You guys lack exposure and that's the problem with you Nigerian youth.
Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
publicenemy:

Oga its not about colour. Not everyone in Africa is black. You guys lack exposure and that's the problem with you Nigerian youth.
Stop applying the one drop rule to everyone, soon you will say half caste people are black too.
Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by publicenemy(m): 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
Stop applying the one drop rule to everyone, soon you will say half caste people are black too.

They are Africans and in my innnitial post I didn't say black or white, I said the 4 major continents being represented.
Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by gwama: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
They have blackened her complexion and retouched her nose; here, he is aquiline, but she has a nose like a bird's beak. cool cool
Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 20, 2019
publicenemy:

They are Africans and in my innnitial post I didn't say black or white, I said the 4 major continents being represented.
we have 7 continents, none major or minor.
Aren't half caste people white too? Yet you dont see white people claiming them. Stop accepting the white man's rejects.Go and do your research on colorism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 20, 2019
publicenemy:

not everyone in africa is black because of migration and settlement. Simple. But Africa is originally a black continent with a predominantly black population so Africa should be represented with black, not whitewash. Not half caste, not with a shade of foundation that is two shades darker like they did for adesua
Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 20, 2019
publicenemy:

not everyone in africa is black because of migration and settlement. Simple. But Africa is originally a black continent with a predominantly black population so Africa should be represented with black, not whitewash. Not half caste, not with a shade of foundation that is two shades darker or making your nose aquiline likes Caucasian when the negro nose is broad like they did for adesua
Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by publicenemy(m): 9:18am On Mar 20, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
not everyone in africa is black because of migration and settlement. Simple. But Africa is originally a black continent with a predominantly black population so Africa should be represented with black, not whitewash. Not half caste, not with a shade of foundation that is two shades darker or making your nose aquiline likes Caucasian when the negro nose is broad like they did for adesua

So you mean Adesua cannot be considered an African?
Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by Hcqmela: 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
Dreew:

Interesting point of view. Her skin tone doesn't look any different than what it should be.
It looks different. Look well again
Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by obontami: 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
Oyindidi:
Foolish gay
mtchewww! angry
Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by Oyindidi(f): 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
obontami:

mtchewww! angry
Lol grin Watin na?
Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by obontami: 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
Oyindidi:
Lol grin Watin na?
I dey vex for you.
Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by Oyindidi(f): 3:22am On Feb 17, 2021
obontami:

I dey vex for you.
Watin I do na?
Re: Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior by obontami: 8:41am On Feb 17, 2021
Oyindidi:
Watin I do na?
You remember me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bobrisky Flaunts His New 2019 Range Rover / Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl / Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.