Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) (62503 Views)

Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal / Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by yankison(m): 9:58am On Mar 20, 2019
Not too good to be buying things like that for girls when you know you are the jealous type .. just be buying her food alone and cloth that's all untill she becomes ur wife
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by frowland(m): 9:59am On Mar 20, 2019
Photoshop. Very obvious.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2019
Petty much cheesy
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by frowland(m): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2019
overdrive:
is this a toy fridge abi is the guy Superman?

Its photoshop. ..and the story might be fabricated.
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by victorian(f): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2019
Topmaike007:
then you're a feminist

Whatever feminist mean, I don't care. I simply follow my emotions and heart when I do stuffs with a man I love and I feel he loves me back.

But nowadays , I don't buy such gifts anymore for boyfriend. My eyes don clear ! Lol
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Topmaike007(m): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2019
victorian:

Well that's you.

It doesn't mean, she won't buy same for herself later in life or even a better and newer version .

Las las she will buy it for herself later, if she's obsessed in having it.
girls does not worth giving things to.i remember back then my then girlfriend collected something from me to entertain her main boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Holysucker(m): 10:01am On Mar 20, 2019
HerTotoScream:
Who told u to buy things for a Hoe

You forgot all these hoes are only meant to be ravaged and dumped in a trash can

Nonsense and Black Face's Lamentations angry

Dis guy u no go kill me...lol grin
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Topmaike007(m): 10:01am On Mar 20, 2019
victorian:

Whatever feminist mean, I don't care. I simply follow my emotions and heart when I do stuffs with a man I love and I feel he loves me back.

But nowadays , I don't buy such gifts anymore for boyfriend.
then you've grown,not only grown but wise up

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Akalia(m): 10:02am On Mar 20, 2019
Very infantile and immature attitude from him. If I were him I would just walk away and end the relationship afterwards . Why subject myself to ridicule when women of all shades abound out there from which I can choose from. Every single nigga out there should live by this one quote from jay-z "I gat 99 problems but a bitch ain't one".

Any dude that applauds the nigga is emotionally weak, I swear down.

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Onyeedum(m): 10:04am On Mar 20, 2019
Fake pix
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by MobilityExpress: 10:04am On Mar 20, 2019
harkandey:
what about the house rentage that you pay? have you collect the money back too?

100% free Sex anytime any day was the rent. So yeah, he got it back too grin
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:06am On Mar 20, 2019
Nothing wey man no go see for nairalands
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by raquel97: 10:06am On Mar 20, 2019
eezeribe:
Correct bro... Very strong guy... See how he just lifted the fridge like how he used to lift his ex girlfriend whenever he wanted to do it on the table....
I support the guy 100 %.... After a break up, our naturally needy ladies would let go of you, but would still hold on to the dividends of the former relationship such as cars, phones, laptops etc...
Since you no longer value him, you should be mature enough to return whatever he bought for you...
I always tell guys, stop doing father duties for hungry and broke girls...

And what if reverse is the case?
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by GoldHorse(m): 10:06am On Mar 20, 2019
..my girlfriend.. her boyfriend...?ยก! lipsrsealed
Now, this is a CLEARLY confused MAN.
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Styluscrib(m): 10:07am On Mar 20, 2019
guy
you need to grow up.
chaiiii
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by YOKINZ: 10:08am On Mar 20, 2019
Either the guy is matured or not he has done what pleases him. I had a similar case; she came for a visit and I told her to pass the weekend but she said she didn't prepare and beside no cloth. So I took her to the place where she bought cloth of which I paid just for the aim of passing the weekend but later in the day she insisted she must go and not even ready to pass a night. I did everything to convince her but effort prove aborted, I collected all the cloths and gave her just TP undecided grin, Na who be mumu

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Ericsdm55(m): 10:09am On Mar 20, 2019
eezeribe:
Correct bro... Very strong guy... See how he just lifted the fridge like how he used to lift his ex girlfriend whenever he wanted to do it on the table....
I support the guy 100 %.... After a break up, our naturally needy ladies would let go of you, but would still hold on to the dividends of the former relationship such as cars, phones, laptops etc...
Since you no longer value him, you should be mature enough to return whatever he bought for you...
Guy you funny oo
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by dapadawee: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2019
Vicdayz:

A man was seen in new photo as shared by a Facebook user as he takes back a fridge he bought for his girlfriend after he saw her boyfriend drinking from that same fridge. Gistvic Reports.

He wrote:

SEE MORE:

SOURCE>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/man-takes-back-fridge-he-bought-for-his.html

bro u are among the few wise ones existing on earth
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by mikejj(m): 10:09am On Mar 20, 2019
grin grin funny lie.... the new guy will just buy her another fridge.. two weeks later the same thing will happen to him....the thingis a *HOE* is a *HOE*...

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by sodeide2013: 10:10am On Mar 20, 2019
Never a good idea to spend money on ladies not your wife. If you are hungry or sick, I can buy food for you or gets meds for you. But car, house rent, school fees, furniture NO NO

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Slimguy0(m): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2019
Lmao... Legend in the Building!!! I feel you ma Man!
No nonsense shall be tolerated up in this Bessh!
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 20, 2019
falcon01:
I am more concerned on how he raised the fridge
fridges like this are not heavy.
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Jgovt(m): 10:14am On Mar 20, 2019
This is truly inspiring
I lobe your courage bro and I'll even do more, I will pay Nepa to make sure she doesn't have light again and also pour salt inside her generator tank so she will know the meaning of wickedness.. Arrant nonsense, Warri boys we nor dy take shit
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by jericco1(m): 10:16am On Mar 20, 2019
Jesus! how did he manage to *Jack* it
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by victorian(f): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2019
Topmaike007:
then you've grown

Yes o! Have grown o! cheesy

Before I use to cook very delicious meals with huge chicken, turkey, cow leg for my exes. Jllof rice, fried rice, banga and starch, egusi mixed with stock fish and cow leg, vegetables with periwinkles. Oha soup Sighs embarassed ... I gave my all but very ungrateful guys wey God and smaller gods don curse already say they will never appreciate a good woman , they didn't see my value. Some tried coming back but I don't look back when things have gone sour.

Now no more mehn cheesy! A guy has been wooing me for the past one week and he asked what will I cook for him when he visits this week. I laugh and replied nothing! He said nothing? I said yes! Nothing. I only have raw rice at home no stew. He said then cook am like that as concoctions. I replied no! I'm not cooking . He said ha! Na wa o. So u won't offer me a meal? I said no I won't. I don't have time to cook.
He said anyways I like the way u are tough and making it hard for me. No problem I understand and it's making me love u more .

I looked at my phone as he rambled on. Then he said what will give him so much joy is after all these things I put him through and I will end up as his wife later on. He said he will use it as a testimony. And he knows with time my heart will soften, cos it seems guys don show me pepper. I just replied have heard. He said OK.

Mehn no time to be so nice and blindly in love anymore . Lemme see who will be the last man standing. Smiles.

If he like make he jakpa! I'm less concerned. If a guy can go through my bullshit and remain standing? All well and good.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by victorian(f): 10:18am On Mar 20, 2019
Topmaike007:
girls does not worth giving things to.i remember back then my then girlfriend collected something from me to entertain her main boyfriend

That's so wrong of her angry
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Sanchez01: 10:18am On Mar 20, 2019
eezeribe:
There is a fundamental problem with the way some males think. It was a gift to begin with, why one would go back for it just because the relationship failed is somewhat amusing and petty.
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Derajeth(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2019
victorian:
That's so wrong. It shows he's very stingy.

Things I bought for one of my ex, laptop 120k and a bag pack of 20k, I didn't take it back. I left it with him. Maybe because I still loved him back then.
We still talk once in a while as just friends Nw.
When I give I remove eye.

Very stingy vindictive man! angry

Better not to even give her anything than to give and take back. He's as good as the devil who doesn't give free gift. Smhhhhh

So you have a lot of ex,if the guy you bought the laptop for is just one of them.That's not fair,why do guys keep breaking ladies heart.
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by PrettyEneawan(f): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2019
Immature Fellow
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Hoodbilonia: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2019
Wen nor be water dispenser
Abegi
Photoshop
Dahz almost 90kilos on a dwarf
Na die he dey
Who carrys fridge without boys and a big ass truck like hilux or something
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by excel001(m): 10:28am On Mar 20, 2019
YOKINZ:
Either the guy is matured or not he has done what pleases him. I had a similar case; she came for a visit and I told her to pass the weekend but she said she didn't prepare and beside no cloth. So I took her to the place where she bought cloth of which I paid just for the aim of passing the weekend but later in the day she insisted she must go and not even ready to pass a night. I did everything to convince her but effort prove aborted, I collected all the cloths and gave her just TP undecided grin, Na who be mumu
Lol!!!! Nawa ooo, some girls are really confused sha, mine told me she has a wedding to attend after i waited so long for her to visit me. She was so in a haste to go back that i gave her the exact money for to and fro T fare from Nasarawa to Abuja. refused to talk to me while seeing her off, only to start disturbing me with calls when she reached wherever she claimed to be going because of the promise i made to her. i just told her to focus on the wedding and lock up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I See Fine Guys Without Money. / How Do You View Guys Who Do This? / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.