Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) (62495 Views)

Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal / Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by PRINCEVICKEY: 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
when u r angry...strength come from no where...

overdrive:
is this a toy fridge abi is the guy Superman?
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by anonymuz(m): 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
frowland:
Photoshop. Very obvious.
that was the first thing I observed
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by anonymuz(m): 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
Djbeezy23:
Omo see guyz don dey get sense I keep telling my fellow guyz any thin way u do for any lady that u are not legally married to is iberiberism chapter one vs one this ladies no get joy at all there own na chop an clean mouth my experience issues ur assurance I rest my case osheey
like my experience, I bought her industrial sewing machine almost 70k,at end of the day,she jakpa go marry and she's with two kids now, the thing still dey pain me, even I use that money take carry olosho at the rate of 5k per one guess how many go don go down
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by frankson1(m): 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
victorian:
That's so wrong. It shows he's very stingy.

Things I bought for one of my ex, laptop 120k and a bag pack of 20k, I didn't take it back. I left it with him. Maybe because I still loved him back then.
We still talk once in a while as just friends Nw.
When I give I remove eye.

Very stingy vindictive man! angry

Better not to even give her anything than to give and take back. He's as good as the devil who doesn't give free gift. Smhhhhh

Please, be my girlfriend so you can buy me a Rolls Royce and then we break up, you remove your eyes grin grin
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by victorian(f): 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
frankson1:

Please, be my girlfriend so you can buy me a Rolls Royce and then we break up, you remove your eyes grin grin

Come and collect

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Topmaike007(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
victorian:

Yes o! Have grown o! cheesy

Before I use to cook very delicious meals with huge chicken, turkey, cow leg for my exes. Jllof rice, fried rice, banga and starch, egusi mixed with stock fish and cow leg, vegetables with periwinkles. Oha soup Sighs embarassed ... I gave my all but very ungrateful guys wey God and smaller gods don curse already say they will never appreciate a good woman , they didn't see my value. Some tried coming back but I don't look back when things have gone sour.

Now no more mehn cheesy! A guy has been wooing me for the past one week and he asked what will I cook for him when he visits this week. I laugh and replied nothing! He said nothing? I said yes! Nothing. I only have raw rice at home no stew. He said then cook am like that as concoctions. I replied no! I'm not cooking . He said ha! Na wa o. So u won't offer me a meal? I said no I won't. I don't have time to cook.
He said anyways I like the way u are tough and making it hard for me. No problem I understand and it's making me love u more .

I looked at my phone as he rambled on. Then he said what will give him so much joy is after all these things I put him through and I will end up as his wife later on. He said he will use it as a testimony. And he knows with time my heart will soften, cos it seems guys don show me pepper. I just replied have heard. He said OK.

Mehn no time to be so nice and blindly in love anymore . Lemme see who will be the last man standing. Smiles.

If he like make he jakpa! I'm less concerned. If a guy can go through my bhullshit and remain standing? All well and good.
biko bia it seems you're Mary Jesus,let me write application letter to your company maybe I go see Rice and chicken chop and mind you I like the lap especially the left lap,Jesus I can die for the Left lap. cheesy
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Topmaike007(m): 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
victorian:

That's so wrong of her angry
yeah as it is in male that's how it's in female...but I have wisen up big time
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by doggedfighter(f): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
And the lies continues
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Awesomefred32(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin grin
No peace for the wicked
Guys are Not smiling
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Fantazy(m): 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
LOL. U get power o! to carry the fridge alone
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Endowed595(m): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
victorian:
That's so wrong. It shows he's very stingy.

Things I bought for one of my ex, laptop 120k and a bag pack of 20k, I didn't take it back. I left it with him. Maybe because I still loved him back then.
We still talk once in a while as just friends Nw.
When I give I remove eye.

Very stingy vindictive man! angry

Better not to even give her anything than to give and take back. He's as good as the devil who doesn't give free gift. Smhhhhh

E be like say the thing dey pain you say you no collect your lappy and back pack. We feel your pain sister.
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mekanus:
If you don't stop lying, someday you will grow up to be a policewoman.
Shift come make i swear 4 you. Policewoman kill you there
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by iammolise(m): 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
This is precisely and practically why i can't and don't give what i can't let go or forget.

Ask me from thy king to .com Notin for u. undecided
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by BabbanBura(m): 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
Vicdayz:

A man was seen in new photo as shared by a Facebook user as he takes back a fridge he bought for his girlfriend after he saw her boyfriend drinking from that same fridge. Gistvic Reports.

He wrote:

SEE MORE:

SOURCE>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/man-takes-back-fridge-he-bought-for-his.html

Childish!
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Mindlesskid: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
How this one take affect price of garri now wey e make front page.

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by frankson1(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
victorian:

Come and collect

I don't need to come. I'll give you an address that you can send it to.
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Mekanus(m): 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
gloria34:
Shift come make i swear 4 you. Policewoman kill you there
Policewoman spotted. No #50 for u today grin grin grin
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by aristocratic5(m): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
Solidly behind you bro. Thunder fire her nd her boyfriend
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mekanus:
Policewoman spotted. No #50 for u today grin grin grin
tongue
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Mekanus(m): 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
gloria34:
tongue
Na u I suppose give that tongue, ntooorrrrr!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by BrokeFucker007: 8:40am On Mar 21, 2019
falcon01:
I am more concerned on how he raised the fridge
Anger brings out some certain strength in some people like their normal strength triples up, I'm one of those it happens to that's why I avoid fights like say nandevil.
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by DrtroubleM: 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
carammel:
Petty man

angry
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by carammel(f): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2019
DrtroubleM:

angry
Chief, any problem?
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by myg9(m): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
this one na complate photoshop
Vicdayz:

A man was seen in new photo as shared by a Facebook user as he takes back a fridge he bought for his girlfriend after he saw her boyfriend drinking from that same fridge. Gistvic Reports.

He wrote:

SEE MORE:

SOURCE>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/man-takes-back-fridge-he-bought-for-his.html

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
Vicdayz:

He wrote:

SEE MORE:

Suppose take the cup that the bf used coz it's the fridge that made the water cold so the water is rightfully a product of the fridge and the water touched the cup
Take everything , no leave anything grin
I hate what I don't like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I See Fine Guys Without Money. / How Do You View Guys Who Do This? / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.