Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) (62268 Views)

Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal / Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by umarshehu58(m): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2019
Some people will insult this guy but what he did was 100% right.

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Djbeezy23(m): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2019
Omo see guyz don dey get sense I keep telling my fellow guyz any thin way u do for any lady that u are not legally married to is iberiberism chapter one vs one this ladies no get joy at all there own na chop an clean mouth my experience issues ur assurance I rest my case osheey

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by ladykolly(f): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=HerTotoScream post=76812988]Who told u to buy things for a Hoe

You forgot all these hoes are only meant to be ravaged and dumped in a trash can

Nonsense and Black Face's Lamentations
People like you end up even doing more for a girl. Especially the one that turns your head grin grin
When they talk we know them.
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2019
Last time i did this I collected plus bathroom slippers and tooth paste wey remain very small to finish.
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by LINTUNE(m): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2019
victorian:
That's so wrong. It shows he's very stingy.

Things I bought for one of my ex, laptop 120k and a bag pack of 20k, I didn't take it back. I left it with him. Maybe because I still loved him back then.
We still talk once in a while as just friends Nw.
When I give I remove eye.

Very stingy vindictive man! angry

Better not to even give her anything than to give and take back. He's as good as the devil who doesn't give free gift. Smhhhhh
u dont have to lie to buttress your point OK angry
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Oluaso: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2019
Looks more like a water dispenser
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Megatrix: 10:56am On Mar 20, 2019
Mumu
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by rapid101(m): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2019
I support u joor

Wht nonsense, who doesn't dat

In btw check my siggy

Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by vikithor(m): 11:00am On Mar 20, 2019
Morale high
Morale high
Moral high
This bro just feed us with moral
If u Bleep me up
I sex you down without blinki ng
U turn your back gainst me
I do a serious u turn without praying
After which, no second chance
If you are a testing your love scam,u can't find me anymore
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by vikithor(m): 11:01am On Mar 20, 2019
vikithor:
Morale high
Morale high
Moral high
This bro just feed us with moral
If u Bleep me up
I sex you down without blinki ng
U turn your back gainst me
I do a serious u turn without praying
After which, no second chance
If you are testing your love scam on me,u can't find me anymore
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by 989900: 11:07am On Mar 20, 2019
eezeribe:
Correct bro... Very strong guy... See how he just lifted the fridge like how he used to lift his ex girlfriend whenever he wanted to do it on the table....
I support the guy 100 %.... After a break up, our naturally needy ladies would let go of you, but would still hold on to the dividends of the former relationship such as cars, phones, laptops etc...
Since you no longer value him, you should be mature enough to return whatever he bought for you...
I always tell guys, stop doing father duties for hungry and broke girls...

Broke ass neeger thangs.
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 20, 2019
Kingpee2:
You shouldn’t put up kindness you cnt complete ,very immature.
good, loyal, faithful girls are the ones who deserve kindness. not hoes like these
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Teejay13(m): 11:11am On Mar 20, 2019
Funny lol...
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by TourismMan(m): 11:14am On Mar 20, 2019
Who says pusssy is not powerful in this life? This same man buying fridge for a random girl because of pusssy, is possible he has never gifted his blood brother /sister /father or mother gift worth 2k in his entire life before. But here he was furnishing house for a Bleep mate.
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by innocent2019: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2019
Jcole1985:
Good guy,all this wouldn't have happened if you had paid bride price before giving her peizes But it is good you want to rectify your mistake .

correct guy. blings come and see ooo
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2019
Very low and Petty. Grown man, childish mind.
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by mfm04622: 11:19am On Mar 20, 2019
overdrive:
is this a toy fridge abi is the guy Superman?

The adrenaline required for such feats will come when needed!
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by victorian(f): 11:21am On Mar 20, 2019
LINTUNE:
u dont have to lie to buttress your point OK angry

I'm not lying
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by paix(m): 11:26am On Mar 20, 2019
You're lucky it's just the fridge. What if na de bed?
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by TemmyT002(m): 11:35am On Mar 20, 2019
Hahahahaha
Comedians full this Nigeria wallahi
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Ejjis(m): 11:35am On Mar 20, 2019
overdrive:

You asked question like one woman in my village. It’s a new modern fridge,it doesn’t have weight.
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by BruncleZuma: 11:55am On Mar 20, 2019
Stupid fake story and fake picture to boot, the matter no be even Nigerian....
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by gbagyiza: 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
falcon01:
I am more concerned on how he raised the fridge

modern fridge r build with a lighter material for so many reasons. The only thing seems to be heavier on that device is the compressor. not surprise at all that the guy lifted it.
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by hakunamatata00(m): 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nairaland and there news sometimes ehnnn
See as person carry fridge, okayy the guy na hulk younger brother
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Pee01: 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
overdrive:
Wen u are in a state of shock and tensed..... Ya body pumps in adrenaline dat can make u do things u couldn't do on a normal day... Lol
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Delivar(m): 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
falcon01:
I am more concerned on how he raised the fridge
I was wondering about too. I am even thinking it's photoshopped.
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
eezeribe:
Correct bro... Very strong guy... See how he just lifted the fridge like how he used to lift his ex girlfriend whenever he wanted to do it on the table....
I support the guy 100 %.... After a break up, our naturally needy ladies would let go of you, but would still hold on to the dividends of the former relationship such as cars, phones, laptops etc...
Since you no longer value him, you should be mature enough to return whatever he bought for you...
Oga Ezeribe u too much.
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hmm.......so funny, I can't help laffin.
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by Obas101(m): 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
bettercreature:
It must be photoshop, that man can not carry that fridge grin grin grin grin
Probably seeking attention
modern fridges are very light
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by bettercreature(m): 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
Obas101:

modern fridges are very light
Carry it that way(with one leg up) if you have one and post the picture.I will send you 10.000 naira right away
Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by twerkjack: 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
eezeribe:
can he give back the sex E be like say u never jam craze angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You View Guys Who Do This? / 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) / Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.