Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

"Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User (40313 Views)

Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
navzla:
I learnt my lesson long time ago.I toast a lady for like 5 months, still yet she turned me down.
One shoot is enough to kill,Say no then I leave .
hehe some dudes will be toasting a girl for donkey yrs and d girl will be putting dem on hold. She will now finally say yes if her main guy she was hopin on finally dumps her. Wen d girl wey dey toast her for donkey yrs finally marries and d ex dat dumped looks her way again she go den open for d ex sharp sharpcheesy. Or dose guys toasting girls for long yrs thinking they are like jacob in d bible working in laban's farm for 45 yrs cos im wan marry one of im dauthers are jus wasting their timecheesy.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by ecstasy357(m): 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Foolish talk @ the bolded.
First of all, not everyone has that time. smiley
Secondly, what's the guarantee of a "Yes" should he persist? undecided
Abeg go sleep, you no get talk.

Bros, no vex abeg... Some guys really dey persistent, but most of em don't get d girl at d end.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Raalsalghul: 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
ecstasy357:

Bros, no vex abeg... Some guys really dey persistent, but most of em don't get d girl at d end
We're both saying the same thing.
Look at my point number 2 very well.
Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Raalsalghul: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
MariaLavina:
Why are you farting from your mouth like this? cheesy

Did I hold a dagger to your throat that you must accept my opinion? that post wasn't even directed to you in the first place. If you can't converse sensibly then make yourself invincible please. undecided
k
Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
Talkwisdom:

Nothing is perfect anyways, how about a girl labouring too?,the truth is that,you can never know who loves you but you can always know who you love.
Yea agreed.
But it is quite foolish for a lady to say yes to a guy as soon he asks her out. A sensible lady would want to know who the guy really is, if he worth dating and so on.
Believe me, not all ladies play hard to get.Some want time to get to know who the guy is , what he really wants before hitting it off. But you guys get it all mixed up.

What I find quiet funny about this whole thing is, as much as you all try to argue against this playing hard of a thing, you also call those ladies who play it easy to get cheap.

9 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by luvyaself95(m): 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
MariaLavina:

Did I hold a dagger to your throat that you must accept my opinion? that post wasn't even directed to you in the first place. If you can't converse sensibly then make yourself invincible please. undecided
You better take am easy with yourself
No Kill Yourself On top Another Pesin Headache

1 Like

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
Anfieldboss:

Girls of nowadays are not worth "the hard to get stress", so we don't bother expending our energy and time either. We just move on. Mind you, this is irregardless of whether the guy's intentions were genuine or not.
Lol, if you say so. cheesy
Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by luvyaself95(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
MariaLavina:
Yea agreed.
But it is quite foolish for a lady to say yes to a guy as soon he asks her out. A sensible lady would want to know who the guy really is, if he worth dating and so on.
Believe me, not all ladies play hard to get.Some want time to get to know who the guy is , what he really wants before hitting it off. But you guys get it all mixed up.

What I find quiet funny about this whole thing is, as much as you all try to argue against this playing hard of a thing, you also call those ladies who play it easy to get cheap.
I Need To Know/Study This Person Before I Toast Her Or Accept Him
Are One Of The Reasons Why They Are Deceits Nowadays
When A Girl know you like her then she will start acting nice to you for you to shoot your shot and later Unleach her Real Self To You
Guys on the other hand, he will behave like the way Satan always Do Jesus and successed
Especially When a girl say she is virgin guy can go any length to get girl on bed infact he will do introduction to achieve that...
Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by ninetiethcrown7(m): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
MariaLavina:

Invisible you mean. smiley

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
ninetiethcrown7:

Invisible you mean. smiley
Whatever jare...grin

Thanks anyways tongue
Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by West601(m): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
musictori:
This Twitter user gave her reason for turning down a guy who asked her out, but turn out it didn't work out well for her, see her reason...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/whaaat-why-i-turned-down-guy-that-asked.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
according to nigga raw,any girl wey do shakara 4 u leave am cus wen u don waka she no go believe am

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Talkwisdom(m): 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
MariaLavina:
Yea agreed.
Believe me, not all ladies play hard to get.Some want time to get to know who the guy is , what he really wants before hitting it off. But you guys get it all mixed up
i don't argue how foolish it is for a girl to say yes once a guy asks her out but the truth is,virtually all girls can't differentiate between good guy and bad guy. it bleeds to know that girls are too confused when making decisions...

8 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Abee79(m): 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
She said she wants him to try harder!

4 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by LINTUNE(m): 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
donstan18:
You did what you are supposed to do so as not to appear very cheap before him.

But you did that to a wrong person. No be everybody get that patient to endure a lady's shakara.
exactly ,that's my weakest point, no patience at all

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by mightyhaze: 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
The guy no ready. he just wan fling
Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by boxypane(m): 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
Thunder mixed with yaji without maggi is steering at her.
Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by skales67(m): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
MariaLavina:
Move on, he wasn't interested in your heart but your pant.

You dodged a bullet. cheesy

Useless comments like this makes me believe that "fish brain" theory is actually true

6 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
It depends.

Did he just meet you that same day and asked you out? If yes, you dodged a bullet from a dog.

If no, you never liked him.

Move on.

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by skales67(m): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
MariaLavina:
Good things don't come cheap. I don't know what law that is, but it is there.

Whatever you labour for, you value more. Yet another real law that exist. tongue

Another law...whatever is not meant to be can never be meant to be! Some Ladies who formed hard to get still got dumped within a month so stop making it look like what she did was smart. She goofed and ended up regretting it.

Dude is probably with a woman who is worth his time

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
K.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by anonymuz(m): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
We dey try discharge the ones wey dey our neck,fornthis period..NO is even good for me.
Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Tloc(m): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
goodnewscliff:
u re obviously not a mega prize to be won grin grin grin cheesy
Your badt mouth stinks. cheesy grin
Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Artzdanielsz(m): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
MariaLavina:
Move on, he wasn't interested in your heart but your pant.

You dodged a bullet. cheesy
Like seriously she dodge a bullet. Lady we are not in 15th century biko, btw you all are claiming feminism this day.

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
austyn0:
Her name is Ada, I am not surprised. Ndi ana akpo Ada na adaliko adaliko always.
Nna welu nwanyior! Ndi ana akpo Amaka kwanu?
Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by EmmyDJourno: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
Said it before, I'll say it again

Chic's don't gat game, all they do is play the prey, play the victim

Very few can hold down a good conversation, they just sitback and let the guy do everything

Saying yes to the guy is just the beginning, it don't mean you guys are already knacking

You still need to sit down to define the nature of the relationship and where it is heading

That is a whole lot bigger than saying yes to a guy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by OriakuAmara(f): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
You did the right thing girl.
Don't know why many guys are so cheap cool
Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by MrPaul2: 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
musictori:
This Twitter user gave her reason for turning down a guy who asked her out, but turn out it didn't work out well for her, see her reason...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/whaaat-why-i-turned-down-guy-that-asked.html

That's my type. If I hear No, it means next opportunity for me but this time it can never be you. Sorry

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Bizibi(m): 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
MariaLavina:
You and I both know how persistent a man is when he truly wants something. Men act this way when they are in doubt, just want to play or if the chase isn't worth it.

Some guys don't want meaningful and valuable pants ( they come with lots of baggage) so boys only want to play. cheesy
sorry,I've seen men going extra length for sex so it doesn't count in your argument.

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by kamez(m): 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
no matter how much I like a lady, once u say NO to me, I ll accept and move on.....

no time time to start chasing a babe up and down like monkey dey chase banana....

who u epp

10 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Crossbow(m): 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
MariaLavina:
You and I both know how persistent a man is when he truly wants something. Men act this way when they are in doubt, just want to play or if the chase isn't worth it.

Some guys don't want meaningful and valuable pants ( they come with lots of baggage) so boys only want to play. cheesy

This is so not true!
Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Canadianbreed01(m): 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
You will definitely spend when you get the lady... Why stress myself again to get her? Is it not my money i will use to maintain the relationship??

16 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by tooth4tooth: 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
donstan18:
You did what you are supposed to do so as not to appear very cheap before him.

But you did that to a wrong person. No be everybody get that patient to endure a lady's shakara.

The bolded just described my person.I don't press harder when you tell me NO,I assume you are not interested.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends / Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.