Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

"Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User (40312 Views)

Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by kollinzgee(m): 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
guys Never ask a girl out its a very wrong move its leads to 99% rejection .forget what the op said a girl who likes you will never play hard to get for you.

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Hedonisst: 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
I have never "asked a girl out" in my entire adult life. But I've talked up uncountable and did whatever I hoped with them - one night stand, fling, relationship, etc. Asking her out gives the 'askee' the opportunity to refuse, often out of sheer awkwardness.

Just get her damn number if possible, arrange meet ups, and charm your way into her pant, her heart, or her purse...depending on your aim. Don't ask for stupid permissions.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Crossbow(m): 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
OriakuAmara:
You did the right thing girl. Don't know why many guys are so cheap cool
You guys think we are still in the age of texting and begging..
Lol

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Samakus(m): 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
At this stage of my life, I don't waste my time. It's either you want or not. If you show me that you don't want, I leave without looking back. Funny enough, a player will go to any length to get a girl bleeped no matter how long it takes him. I ain't do that shit. That's why players use the same tactics to deceive them over and over again.

Trying harder is for boys playing around. I ain't no boy.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by iLegendd(m): 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
In this new era, you don't need to ask a woman out — just sneak into her heart by acting as her boyfriend already. Nice guys never listen.

5 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
anochuko01:
llol. if you tell me NO once, I get the hell off!
we all have worth. I don't want to appear cheap too....

if you get luck, I fit ask you the second time.

If she had perhaps said no and explained that she needed a little more time to ascertain the trueness of his intentions, it would have made a little bit of sense.

But she was there doing unnecessary shakara.

7 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Zzyy(m): 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hedonisst:
I have never "asked a girl out" in my entire adult life. But I've talked up uncountable and did whatever I hoped with them - one night stand, fling, relationship, etc. Asking her out gives the 'askee' the opportunity to refuse, often out of sheer awkwardness.

Just get her damn number if possible, arrange meet ups, and charm your way into her pant, her heart, or her purse...depending on your aim. Don't ask for stupid permissions.

Fellow Guy man spotted grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by bugggg: 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
Persistence doesn't mean he's serious. I know guys that spent months asking girls out and after a fvck or 2 it's game over.

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Hedonisst: 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
West601:
according to nigga raw,any girl wey do shakara 4 u leave am cus wen u don waka she no go believe am

Lol. Funny enough, as I was starting to read your comment, Nigga Raw's song (Ara ga agba ndi ara) just got played at the garden where I'm consuming bottles of something along with peppersoup. Weird coincidence.

Big ups to Nigga Raw Nwanne.

6 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by mayana69: 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
If I hear say d pant......doesn't add up why tell him no no no just for u to want him to try harder thunder fire try harder for there.....u need to know ppl r grabbing at anything that comes
MariaLavina:
Move on, he wasn't interested in your heart but your pant.

You dodged a bullet. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Mekzy02(m): 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
MariaLavina:

And u haven't seen a scenario where a guy was persistent as f**k coz of his lustful desires?? You see why u girls always fall into the wrong hands?
*Sigh*

6 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by MNDY(m): 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
MariaLavina:
Why are you farting from your mouth like this? cheesy

Did I hold a dagger to your throat that you must accept my opinion? that post wasn't even directed to you in the first place. If you can't converse sensibly then make yourself invisible please. undecided

Do you know why guys maintain that you ladies have "fish brain"? Because of your mentality on an issue like this one among others.
• • •
You ladies will never learn. You think your opinion on playing hard to get is correct but it is not, my sister. If she agrees, it doesn't mean they will start f"cking straightaway, because your body seems to be what you seem to lay emphasis on majorly as ladies (used and dump and stuff).
Plus one is at liberty to quit a relationship anytime he/she wishes.
• • •
You ladies will be testing to see if he is serious or studying him and he will move to another girl. And you and I know that there are more females in existence than men and time ticking for you ladies in addition to losing your right man all in the name of playing hard to get and/or "testing."

5 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
MariaLavina:
Why are you farting from your mouth like this? cheesy

Did I hold a dagger to your throat that you must accept my opinion? that post wasn't even directed to you in the first place. If you can't converse sensibly then make yourself invisible please. undecided

People like that, I prefer ignoring them. They ain't worth a reply.
Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by kense88: 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
lefulefu:
hehe some dudes will be toasting a girl for donkey yrs and d girl will be putting dem on hold. She will now finally say yes if her main guy she was hopin on finally dumps her. Wen d girl wey dey toast her for donkey yrs finally marries and d ex dat dumped looks her way again she go den open for d ex sharp sharpcheesy. Or dose guys toasting girls for long yrs thinking they are like jacob in d bible working in laban's farm for 45 yrs cos im wan marry one of im dauthers are jus wasting their timecheesy.
Lol

1 Like

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by oshaosha2014(m): 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
You have not seen a guy that will bet with his friends that he must Bleep you. This type will chase you for five years. Some will even do intro with you if that’s what will give them access your pant.

MariaLavina:

6 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by bluefilm: 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
MariaLavina:

What do you mean by pant?

Did the guy tell you he's a ritualist yahoo boy? wink

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by rxgodwin(m): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
Dats so typical me. Say No and I move on. Shikenan

1 Like

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by hakunamatata00(m): 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
Time no dey ni.... U said no and what else move on of course
Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Mitsurugi(m): 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
MariaLavina:

If he was interested in her pants. He'd persist. She'd view it as love and open the gates. He'd score. He'll move on after an accomplished task. She'll cry more and swear for his generation. Experience. wink

7 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Masterace(m): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
ONE BOTTLE OF COKE FOR YOU, YOU JUST SAID MY MIND...
THE ANNOYING PART IS THAT THEY PRAYED AND CRAVED FOE SUCH REQUEST OOH, WHEN THEY HAVE IT THEY WILL TRY TO FORM HARD TO GET THIS KEEPS PISSING ME OFF.
THE DAY I TRIED IT WITH A LADY AND SHE DECLINE ITS EVEN TWICE WITH BIG PLEAD OOH, I MAKED SURE I KNOW ONE OF HER FRIEND AND JUST LAVISH HER WITH MONEY, DEFINITELY THE GIST GOT TO HER.
donstan18:
You did what you are supposed to do so as not to appear very cheap before him.

But you did that to a wrong person. No be everybody get that patient to endure a lady's shakara.

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by kayjay69(m): 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
Was about saying same and look I get the babe. Some ladies feel it is at that point of asking out they can test a guy, others will agree to go out with you while keeping an eye on you. I think the latter is more mature and realistic. I dont think any babe is really going to know the guy she intends dating at the point when the dude is asking her out. Knowing someone takes time, married couple of 50 years will still tell you they are getting to know one another, it never stops.

ecstasy357:

You never can tell.

I do same but that doesn't mean I'm interested in pants. I mean....pants have no true worth when its meaningless n casual

1 Like

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by yemi15(m): 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
lefulefu:
inside this heat, tough buhari economy na im man pickin go dey stress imsef dey chase and toast womancheesy. I guess he had other serious pressing issues to face.

Lol about the pressing issues grin
Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by femi4: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
My type of guy. Reject me once, I ll deny ever meeting you twice

1 Like

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Ekaka1(m): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
EmmyDJourno:
Said it before, I'll say it again

Chic's don't gat game, all they do is play the prey, play the victim

Very few can hold down a good conversation, they just sitback and let the guy do everything

Saying yes to the guy is just the beginning, it don't mean you guys are already knacking

You still need to sit down to define the nature of the relationship and where it is heading

That is a whole lot bigger than saying yes to a guy
You're very smart...Maria should see this! grin

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by myself13: 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
EmmyDJourno:
Said it before, I'll say it again

Chic's don't gat game, all they do is play the prey, play the victim

Very few can hold down a good conversation, they just sitback and let the guy do everything

Saying yes to the guy is just the beginning, it don't mean you guys are already knacking

You still need to sit down to define the nature of the relationship and where it is heading

That is a whole lot bigger than saying yes to a guy

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by ofiko123(m): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
I came to read comments...
Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by platodeen(m): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
MariaLavina:
Good things don't come cheap. I don't know what law that is, but it is there.

Whatever you labour for, you value more. Yet another real law that exist. tongue

...many oloshos out there still forming hard to get n eventually gotten, but only for the 'victim' to later discover that he has wasted time, effort and money on a baseless 'investment'.

...n by that time, the topic on nairaland would be,'Man beats his Wife to stupor: Files for Divorce'

1 Like

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by hybridblood07(m): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
In my own opinion, I would still try once more and if she persist saying NO, I'll just move on because I can't keep bothering myself over someone I don't know her intention.
musictori:
This Twitter user gave her reason for turning down a guy who asked her out, but turn out it didn't work out well for her, see her reason...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/whaaat-why-i-turned-down-guy-that-asked.html

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Noblechykk(m): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
[
quote author=MariaLavina post=76822162]Move on, he wasn't interested in your heart but your pant.

You dodged a bullet. cheesy[/quote]
Stop this sentiment of making it seems like women are doing men favor by being in relationship with them. Before now, someone like me will continue pushing but I was taught a bitter lesson.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Yoighaman(m): 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Why ask a girl out?...work on being very successful, they'd be the ones asking you out directly or indirectly....ask Don Jazzy.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
REGRET IT FOREVER BIACH!
Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
MariaLavina:

As if there's any potent man alive interested in a lady’s heart alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends / Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.