Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

"Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User (40309 Views)

Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by pansophist(m): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
MariaLavina:
Move on, he wasn't interested in your heart but your pant.

You dodged a bullet. cheesy

Maria you fall my hand. cry
Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Agboola2much(m): 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
MariaLavina:

Nonsense talk..

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
pansophist:

Maria you fall my hand. cry
Ahahahaha grin
How I fit rise am now?
Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by DonX001: 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
nextstep:

Guy fam... there's still a lot of guys like me out there who enjoy the game, and get bored with easy lays.
Interesting. Enjoy yourself with your gaming.
For me, (and I think most guys these days), my brain and energy is for pursuing money and career. Any girl that thinks she would make me be chasing her through twists and turns like a horn*y coc*k just to prove her worth, is actually sitting on a looooonnnggg thing.
She'll just wake up the next day after I've asked her out once or twice (max ever 3ce), and see I've blanked her sharperly.
No time to check time. There are more important things to do with my time and energy.

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by rockyh(m): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
MariaLavina:

dobt u know that an outright answe of no to a guy means that hes worthless to you the best reply would have being "lets work towards it as friends with the mindset to starting a relationship"

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by BarrElChapo(m): 11:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hear yourself ?
MariaLavina:

Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by BarrElChapo(m): 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
Story !
MariaLavina:
Good things don't come cheap. I don't know what law that is, but it is there.

Whatever you labour for, you value more. Yet another real law that exist. tongue
Re: "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
DonX001:

Interesting. Enjoy yourself with your gaming.
For me, (and I think most guys these days), my brain and energy is for pursuing money and career. Any girl that thinks she would make me be chasing her through twists and turns like a horn*y coc*k just to prove her worth, is actually sitting on a looooonnnggg thing.
She'll just wake up the next day after I've asked her out once or twice (max ever 3ce), and see I've blanked her sharperly.
No time to check time. There are more important things to do with my time and energy.

Correct.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) / Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.