Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) (76915 Views)

Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry / Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) / Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics Ins.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Joystark(f): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2019
Carlyboi:
Smiles!uwc babe!but it’s the truth tho so it’s my pleasure.If you don’t mind I’d like to pm you!

You can.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Gentleziggy(m): 10:58am On Mar 24, 2019
Shibaraba:
I no go do. Anything

Except turn the lady to drum
grin grin grin grin grin what kind of drum sir?talking drum or crying drum? grin grin grin grin
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Gentleziggy(m): 11:01am On Mar 24, 2019
Idonki:
She just missed her target by inches, She will come again next time to try again
so her target is to take out one of his eyes ehh?
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Gentleziggy(m): 11:10am On Mar 24, 2019
Davash222:
You carry yourself go pharmacy after seeing blood My gentility stops immediately I bleed. Blood is sacred.

Eye for Eye
Tooth for Tooth
Blood for Blood.
d guy in question is a confirmed sissy in d highest order chaii.e Don tay when me dey pray make some one like that girl come my way, wetin I go do am ehhn angry. she will never forget d experience
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by duchaB(m): 11:19am On Mar 24, 2019
Saffi please say something ...don't just be viewing.. wink
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by youngfocus(m): 11:24am On Mar 24, 2019
Ojogbane2k:
Guys please I can't seem to be able to send texts on my phone.... I've tried flashing it but it didn't work.. It's an infinix hot 5 lite... Please help
check mssg center number if it correct,u can do dat in mssg setting
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2019
Well I always advise guys to be strong and have a backbone. Women unfortunately take advantage of weak men, you can’t run away from it. If a woman knows that you love her too much, this is the result.
duchaB:
Saffi please say something ...don't just be viewing.. wink
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:52am On Mar 24, 2019
Preshy561:
You come online to brag about how you don't deal with abusive partner and most probably, dish out advise but your real life personnel is wholly opposite.

Well, I guess you have to start taking up with your own advise.
Run away from abusive partner.
Sorry about your scar, such a gentle man. cry

Hey, are you Male or female? You used to be female, now you're suddenly Male, looooool.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by austyn0(m): 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
tosyne2much:
People should learn to steer clear abusive relationship because it gives you less worry and makes you live longer

Today makes it a week that a lady stabbed her fiance here during the heat of an argument. This lady stabbed this dude to the extent that both private and government hospitals rejected him. She even broke the mirror and threw out the furniture and electronic appliances.

There are many devilish women out there parading as angels of light, especially those violent ones. The moment you notice any trait of rebellion or arrogance in a lady, the best thing to do is walk away and don't let your emotions control you.

Toxic and rebellious women don't change. They only assure you they've changed but will come back with a stronger force.

This will serve as a lesson to all those in toxic relationships and I hope Lalasticlala can push this thread to the FP for a wider audience
I am friends with wild ladies and I have seen what they can do. They are always cool with me due to my kinda person but it pains me to tell my fellow men to stay very far away from such ladies, there is every possibility you will die before your time.

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by austyn0(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
lefulefu:
Even just looking at the girl's pix u would guess this one is a violent drug user. Na were u for see her? Abi na igbo joint? Anyway thank God for ur life say no be ur throat she slit or ur blokos she cut comot. If she still insist on coming back threaten her with police.at least u stil leave with head intact.

And she is beautiful. If that girl parents de alive and they are to blame for how she turned out, I de sorry for them.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Swinger60(f): 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
Davash222:
You carry yourself go pharmacy after seeing blood My gentility stops immediately I bleed. Blood is sacred.

Eye for Eye
Tooth for Tooth
Blood for Blood.
Lol @ "your gentility stops immediately you bleed ".

To be sincere.., i commend the op.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Realist1(m): 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ojogbane2k:
Guys please I can't seem to be able to send texts on my phone.... I've tried flashing it but it didn't work.. It's an infinix hot 5 lite... Please help

Check the message center number if it's there or correct very important.Every network has its own special number,so check for your network's number.Google it.Type it and make sure you save it.Message center is the center where all sms sent on the network gathers before they are sent to the very phone number the subscriber intend to send the message to.So when your phone says "sent" it has only actually been sent to the message center. "Delivery report" on your phone when switched on is what tells you that the very person you sent a text has received it.

Then check also your "messages sent as " option.Check if it is saved as "text" not "pager" or "mail" etc. If netheir works it could be your phone has a fault or your network is not accepting text msgs at that time I have personally experienced network not accepting my sms.Especially in the mornings.Good luck!

1 Like

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by stanliwise(m): 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
MNDY:

Well, if she just flares up in anger and throws things up and down and her team agreed to beat the guy for beating her for doing just those, I can understand. Me sev go terminate the relationship if I begin notice such character in her.
• • •
But if they agreed to beat him for beating her after she inflicted injury on your friend (a man fa), then the men in her team were stupid to fight for her for that. I would beat nonsense out of any lady who dares inflict any injury or even slap me, make she go call soldiers come. I can't let such slide because I can't bear it.
OK I have heard you o. Don't let things to get to that extent sha o, the soldier you are calling now I hope you will stand when you see one.
Fighting/Beating someone as I know should be used to suppress/defend a negative behavior of oppressors and should not be used as an act of sadism/show of anger. The former is to send a message while the latter is because you're unleashing your anger. There is a thin line.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by austyn0(m): 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
LuciferHeaven:
Stop interacting with feminists dem no go hear.

Feminists are usually aggressive due to a lack of preeq and attention that drives them mad. They will do anything for preeq & attention. How many times have I screamed it on this godforsaken forum?
Any little thing leads to violence. They can't stand the fact that men don't want them.

I'm waiting for Nairaland resident feminists - pocohantas, preshy561, funmisticqueen, uyaincomparabl, saffi - & all the other menopaused evening newspapers on Nairaland to react to this act of aggression from one of their noble colleagues.

Another thing about feminists be say dem sabi look face before dem display. pocohantas' scarcity on Nairaland frontpages for the past 12 months is not unrelated to the chill that runs down her spine whenever she sees my moniker.

Cowards.

*spits angry
With how much I know abou Uyai, she is not a feminist. She is just this strong lady that doesn't take shiit, not because of some fight for gender equality but naturally being served shiit isn't cool and she grew up a strong lady.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Cityguy: 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
dukeprince50:
u mean na girl beat u like this
maybe she was angry that God created her and didn't give her enough ears while ur blessed and endowed, Women and jealousy. #spits
Lol.......baaaad.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by duchaB(m): 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
Saffi:
Well I always advise guys to be strong and have a backbone. Women unfortunately take advantage of weak men, you can’t run away from it. If a woman knows that you love her too much, this is the result.

Hmmm... Well, I agree to some extent.. And it depends on what ur idea of a weak man really is...
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by austyn0(m): 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
stanliwise:
I dey laugh you. One of my guy girlfriend be like dis o. any small thing she don throw things up and down until one day the guy provoke beat this babe wella, I was surprised at him sha.
As if that was the end, the next day I heard my guy has ran away from the house o on hearing that the girl has organised a seven man team to beat this guy to pulp. No be small thing before my guy fit come out safe o.
Sometime just walk away o, no be everything be gragra o .fight should be the last resort when you have nothing to loose.
Exactly.. I see that yarn just decided to ignore because the poster is bereft of what violent ladies can do.

If a lady can go to the extent of throwing harmful objects at you, close out whatever connection you have with her.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Cityguy: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hahahaha........ don't even doubt it. You've not seen the last of her. She is definitely coming back.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by austyn0(m): 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
NUJABEZ:
I think I am a gentle and quiet guy but OPs patience is amazing.

There are some times when one must muster the courage to use force.
Some things are better avoided. Why get too close to a lady like that? Na the sex abi she use jazz hold you??
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by stanliwise(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
austyn0:

Exactly.. I see that yarn just decided to ignore because the poster is bereft of what violent ladies can do.

If a lady can go to the extent of throwing harmful objects at you, close out whatever connection you have with her.
on point bro.
Why would anyone wait in a relationship until the extent it gets above their neck. Then they start unleashing unnecessary anger when they should have walked away silently.

Most of the men are just oppressors and believe me they know who to show their power on, if their wife is a black belt fighter grin grin I pray fear let dem shake body.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by banio: 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Sweet hole.

Sweet injury.

When Nature wants to punish a man/ woman, nature will give You an abusive partner with a sweet puna or joystick.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Dariowiskross(m): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
Where those girls wey dey say ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME, nor be una product be this, guy,u try,e nor eazy,but thank GOD say e nor worse,make u nor worry,GOD ALMIGHTY GO PROVIDE A GOOD FLOWER FOR YOU
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by austyn0(m): 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
stanliwise:
on point bro.
Why would anyone wait in a relationship until the extent it gets above their neck. Then they start unleashing unnecessary anger when they should have walked away silently.

Most of the men are just oppressors and believe me they know who to show their power on, if their wife is a black belt fighter grin grin I pray fear let dem shake body.
Na so broh grin
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Preshy561(f): 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Hey, are you Male or female? You used to be female, now you're suddenly Male, looooool.
grin grin
Female of course.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by SuperIgbo1(m): 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
Preshy561:

grin grin
Female of course.

Why then are you Male today? With the incessant changing of your gender identity, I'd need to confirm myself.

This Queens boy is confused. Loooooool.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Preshy561(f): 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Why then are you Male today? With the incessant changing of your gender identity, I'd need to confirm myself.

This Queens boy is confused. Loooooool.
Lols.
I'm female though.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
austyn0:

And she is beautiful. If that girl parents de alive and they are to blame for how she turned out, I de sorry for them.
i have always said dat girls that stick out their tongue like dog wen snapping pixs there's sumptin always sinister about themcheesy. Yes she's attractive and dangerious lookingcheesy.

1 Like

Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Carlyboi(m): 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
Joystark:

You can.
ok babe.sent you one already.thx.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by meobizy(f): 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
First of all, OP is a young boy who should focus on passing SSCE or making a good CGPA.
Secondly, is she South African?
These Khoisans have a very distinctive look.
Thirdly, I believe he should stay in the relationship until she slits his neck or cuts off his pee pee.
It is obvious he’s ready to die there hence coming here to ask JAMB questions.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by tk4rd: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
JeffSiberstein:
So I had an abusive girlfriend, who abuses me physically and emotionally. On this platform I have been asking people to stay clear of abusive relationship.

I had to move to another city to avoid her. I failed to take my own advise and had to pay with a scar. I let this girl come to my new place last month after many pleas and promises of how she is a changed person.

She wanted to stay long but after three days I saw she hasn't changed but only got worse. I asked her to leave after arguing back and forth she left. I blocked her phone number.

2 days ago she just showed up on my door pleading, I told her there is nothing to plead about because I non dey do again. She can spend the night but leave the next day. Next day she said she can't leave because of no transport fare that I should give her. I non get....

Another argument, she was eating when I told her to be quick because I wan comot and i can't leave her in my house since I won't be returning till Monday.

Before I could raise my head from the phone I was using na black out. The girl don throw the ceramic plate she was eating with at me. I put my hand for where the plate landed and saw blood, I non fit shout I carry my self go pharmacy, treat myself and before I return I non know how she take leave.

I hope say she non go come again....

I don learn my lesson and I hope you too don learn from my story make u for non experience same thing....

When hopeless kids fall in love, they see the relationship as a gateway for escaping hopelessness.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by SuperIgbo1(m): 12:08am On Mar 25, 2019
Preshy561:

Lols.
I'm female though.

You changed again, loooooool.
Re: After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) by Preshy561(f): 12:14am On Mar 25, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You changed again, loooooool.
Lol.
Told you I'm feel naw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.